AP EAMCET Result 2020 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will declare the result of AP EAMCET 2020 on May 5. The aspirants can download the AP EAMCET 2020 result via online mode from the official website of the university. The AP EAMCET result 2020 will include the section-wise score and overall percentile secured by the aspirants.Candidates will be provided with a rank based on their AP EAMCET score.
The qualifying score for the AP EAMCET is 25 % of the maximum score. Candidates meeting the required score will be called for the next rounds of admission. Read the article to know the steps to check the AP EAMCET 2020 result, important dates, normalizing procedure, and result calculation.
Key Dates of AP EAMCET Result 2020
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|AP EAMCET 2020 to be held||April 20 to 23, 2020|
|AP EAMCET Result Announcement||May 5, 2020|
|Rank Card||Second Week of June, 2020|
|Counselling||Last Week of June, 2020|
How to Check AP EAMCET Result 2020?
AP EAMCET 2020 will be held from April 20 to 23. The authorities will release the AP EAMCET 2020 result on the official website of the university in online mode only. The test-takers can find the steps to check the result of AP EAMCET 2020 below:
1st Step – Visit the official website of the university
2nd Step – Click on the ‘online application’ tab
3rd Step – Select ‘result’ from the page
4th Step – Enter registration number and hall ticket number
5th Step – Click on ‘submit’
6th Step – AP EAMCET result will be displayed on the screen
7th Step – Check the result
8th Step – Download and print
Note: The authorities will not deliver the hard copy of the AP EAMCET result hence, candidates are advised to take a print out of the result for use in the later stage of admission.
AP EAMCET 2020 Result – Qualifying Marks
The test-takers are required to secure the minimum marks specified by the university to qualify for the next rounds of admission. The qualifying score for the AP EAMCET is 25 % of the maximum score. No minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for the reserved category candidates but the admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
AP EAMCET Result 2020 – Details Mentioned
The result of AP EAMCET 2020 will include the below-mentioned details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Hall ticket number
- Registration number
- Overall percentile
- AP EAMCET weightage
- Qualifying status
AP EAMCET 2020 Rank Card
The authorities will release the rank card of AP EAMCET by the 2nd week of June, 2020 (tentative). The rank card will be available on the official website of the university. Candidates can download the rank card by entering the registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth. The rank will be calculated based on the below-mentioned weightage:
Weightage of Marks
Note: In case of candidates belonging to the category of PIO- persons of Indian origin/ overseas citizen of India card holders, the weightage of marks will be decided by the authority.
AP EAMCET 2020 Result – Tie Breaker
In case two candidates secure the same combined score, the authorities will conduct the tie-breaker. The tie will be resolved based on the following:
- Total marks secured by the candidate in AP EAMCET
- Marks obtained in mathematics and physics section of the test
- Aggregate percentage secured in the qualifying exam
- In case the tie does not break, the older candidate (based on the date of birth) will be given preference over the younger one.
AP EAMCET Result 2020 – Normalization
The authorities will conduct the normalization procedure for the candidates who got difficult papers in the entrance test. The purpose is to rationalize in the best possible way and rank the aspirants based on their global performance. Find below the formula used for normalization procedure:
Normalized marks of the candidate= GMS + Top average global –GMS/ Top average session – SMS x Marks obtained by the candidate -SMS
- SMS: (Average + standard deviation) of the session aspirant belongs to
- GMS: (Average + standard deviation) of all the aspirants across all sessions
- Top average global: average marks of the top 0.1 % of the candidates across all sessions
- Top average session: average marks of the top 0.1 % of the candidates in the session in which aspirant belongs to
- If the score of the candidate after the normalization in any individual subject becomes negative, the normalized marks in the respective subject will be treated as zero. However, the combined marks in the three subjects will be considered as the AP EAMCET score.
- For the aspirants for whom there is no minimum cutoff, if the marks after normalization become negative the score will be considered as Zero and the rank will be assigned as per the criteria.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
The candidate securing the minimum marks or above will qualify for the counselling round. As per the result and cutoff, candidates will be called for the AP EAMCET counselling in the respective college of the university. Aspirants will be required to bring the specified documents for verification. Candidates will be allotted the seat as per the availability in the participating institutes.
AP EAMCET 2020 Result – Frequently Asked Questions
We hope that this article on AP EAMCET Result helps you. If you have any queries regarding AP EAMCET, you can drop your queries in the comment box below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com to catch all the updates about AP EAMCET Result 2020.