AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada has extended the last date to submit the AP EAMCET 2020 application form without late fee upto June 15, 2020. Candidates can apply with late fee till July 23, 2020. The exam authorities had released the AP EAMCET 2020 application form on February 29.
The conducting authority has released the exam date for AP EAMCET 2020. The entrance test will be conducted from July 27 to 31, 2020 in computer based mode.
Eligible candidates can fill the application form of AP EAMCET 2020 only via the online mode. The application form of ineligible candidates will be rejected by the officials. The aspirants will be required to pay an application fee specified by the university to complete the process of AP EAMCET registration 2020. Read the article to know the steps to fill the AP EAMCET 2020 application form, important dates and eligibility criteria.
Latest – To Apply for AP EAMCET 2020 – Click here
AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
The authority has declared the dates for the events of AP EAMCET 2020 on the official website. Candidates can check below the key dates of the AP EAMCET application form 2020.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Dates
|Release of Notification||February 27, 2020|
|Release of Online Application Form||February 29, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form without Late Fee||June 15, 2020 (Extended)|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 500||June 30, 2020|
|Correction of Submitted Application Form||To be Notified|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 1000||July 9, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 5000||July 17, 2020|
|Hall Ticket||To be Notified|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 10,000||July 23, 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020||July 27 to 31, 2020 (Announced)|
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can fill the application form only if they meet the eligibility criteria specified by the university. Find below the eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2020:
|Nationality||Indian citizens or persons of Indian origin/ overseas citizen of Indian cardholders can register for the entrance test. Candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana are eligible to register only if they meet the local/non-local status laid by the state government.|
|Educational||Candidates who have passed or appearing in the final examination of 10 +2 with mathematics, chemistry, and physics as major subjects from the board of intermediate education can apply for the entrance exam.|
Candidates who have passed or appearing in the final examination of diploma in engineering from the state board of technical education and training are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
|Age||Candidates with 16 years of age as of July 31, 2020, are eligible to apply.|
AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 – Web Browser/ System Requirement
Candidates can fill the application form of AP EAMCET 2020 smoothly using below-mentioned system requirements:
- Web Browser- Internet Explorer 6.0 above/Mozilla Firefox
- Screen Resolution- 600 x 800
- Uninstall all the script blockers
- Disable the pop-up blocks
- .PDF Reader- Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 and above
What to Keep Ready before filling AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to keep the below-mentioned details ready before filling the AP EAMCET application form 2020:
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying exam
- Date of birth
- SSC or equivalent hall ticket number
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card number
- PH, NCC, sports etc.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Income up to two lakh or above
- Study/residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
Note: the candidates paying the application fee via AP or TS centers are also required to take the documents along with them to the centers.
How to fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2020
The candidates can register for the AP EAMCET 2020 application form from February 29, 2020. The application form has been released in online mode on the official website. The last date to fill the application form without the late fee is June 15.
If the candidate will submit the wrong information, they can re-correct the same on correction dates. Also, submitting the application after the last date, a late fee amount will be charged. It is advised to read the procedure of AP EAMCET application form 2020 from the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website – sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
- Click on the ‘Online Application’ tab
1st Step- Fee Payment – Select the ‘Fee Payment’ tab. The fee payment page will be displayed on the screen. Fill the below-mentioned details:
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying exam
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Alternate mobile number
- Fee amount (this detail will automatically update as per the stream)
NOTE: The candidates can pay the fee via debit/credit/net banking or AP online centers/TS online centers
For Payment via online mode
- Click on the ‘ initial payment’ tab
- Select the payment mode from-net banking/credit/debit
- In case of debit and credit mode, fill all the card details
- Click on ‘make payment’
- In case of successful payment, ‘transaction is successful’ message will appear on the screen.
- Click on ‘proceed to fill application’ to move to the next page
AP EAMCET Application Fee
|Category or Stream||Application Fee|
|Engineering stream||Rupees 500|
|Agriculture and Pharmacy||Rupees 500|
|Both Engineering and Agriculture & Pharmacy||Rupees 1000|
For payment via TS online/AP online centers
- Choose the nearest AP centers from the list available on the home page under payment centers
- Visit any of the payment centers along with the documents specified by the university
- Pay the application fee in cash and collect the receipt with payment reference id.
2nd Step- Know your Payment Status
- Select ‘know your payment status’ tab
- Enter the hall ticket number generated in step 1, date of birth and mobile number
3rd Step- Fill the Application Form
- Select the ‘Fill Application’ tab
- The TS EAMCET 2020 application form will be displayed on the screen
- The application form will be divided into three sections
Candidate details- The details are further subdivided into the candidate, caste category OC and physically handicapped. Aspirants will be required to fill the parents’ details, date of birth, gender, category, Aadhaar card number, and ration card number.
Address- candidates need to provide the permanent address, mobile number and email-id in this section.
Qualifying examination- All the details related to the academic qualification of the candidate will be asked in this section.
- Click on ‘select file’
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the below-mentioned specification:
|Photograph||Size – less than 30 KB|
Format – JPG
|Signature||Size – less than 15 KB|
Format – JPG
- Select the preferred exam center from the list
- Once, done click on the ‘submit’ button Or Select ‘modify’ to edit the application form
- After the edit, select the ‘Submit’ button.
4th Step- Print the Application Form – After submission, candidates are advised to download and print the AP EAMCET application form 2020 for the use in the later stage of admission.
Note: candidates must carry a copy of the application form attested by the gazetted officer for the examination along with the admit card.
AP EAMCET Application Form Correction Process
Application form once submitted, can be edited only within the specified time. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps for correction:
- Open the application form correction link available in the notification bar
- Enter the login credentials to open the form
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- AP EAMCET 2020 application form will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates can modify the below-mentioned details through correction window:
- a. Special category
- b. Medium of instruction
- c. Mother’s name
- d. Gender
- e. Date of birth
- f. Qualifying examination
- g. Local area status
- h. Non-minority/minority
- i. The annual income of the parents
- j. Study details
- k. Place of study-SSC or equivalent
- l. Exam 10+2 studies in
- m. Bridge course hall ticket number
- n. Birth state and district
- o. Place of study-intermediate or equivalent
- p. Aadhaar card details
- q. Mobile number/email-id
- r. Address for correspondence
- s. Address for correspondence
Candidates can modify the below-mentioned details by visiting the convener office:
- Name of the candidate
- SSC mark list
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Qualifying examination hall ticket number
- Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Father’s name
AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 – Instructions
The candidates must follow the below-mentioned guidelines while filling the AP EAMCET 2020 application form:
- Only the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can fill the application form
- All the details marked with * are mandatory to fill.
- The incomplete application form will not be accepted by the authority.
- The convener holds the right to reject the candidature of the candidate who is found to provide false information
- No application form will be accepted after the deadline
- The convener cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of the application form by the notified date and time.
- The candidates are required to upload the documents as per the specifications provided by the university.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form – Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is there any concession in the application fee for the reserved category?
A1: No, there is no concession in the application fee for the reserved category.
Q2: Can candidates fill the AP EAMCET 2020 application form offline?A2: No, candidates cannot fill the application form offline.
Q3: What is the upper age limit for applying for the entrance test?
A3: There is no upper age limit for applying for the entrance test.
Q4: Can the candidates pay the application fee via offline mode?
A4: Yes, candidates can pay the application fee via offline mode at the nearest AP/TS online centers included in the list available under ‘payment centers’ on the official website of the university.
We hope that this article on AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 helps you. If you have any queries, you can drop your queries in the comment box below. We will get back to you at the earliest.52 Views