CTET Admit Card 2022: CTET Admit card 2022 is going to release soon by the official authorities. Candidates can download the updated CTET Hall Ticket for the December exam from the official website of CTET or from this page.
This article will contain all the important links regarding how to download the admit card for the CTET examination 2022. Those who have applied for the exam should know that it is mandatory to carry their CTET 2022 call letter to be allowed to enter the exam hall. Candidates must enter their Application Number and Date of Birth / Password to download the admit card for CTET 2022. Scroll down to know all the details about the CTET Admit Card!
The CTET examination will be held in two sessions. Paper-I will be held in the morning from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and Paper-II will be held in the evening from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre 90 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidates must enter their Application Number and Date of Birth / Password to download the CTET hall ticket 2022 accordingly:
CTET Admit Card 2022 Download: Important Dates
Till the time the official authorities are announcing the exam form application and admit card release dates, it is very much important for all CTET aspirants to know the important dates this year. Before we get into the details of the CTET 2022 Admit Card, let us look at the CBSE CTET Important Dates mentioned below:
Candidates must follow the step-wise procedure to download CTET Admit Card 2022
– 1st Step:Go to the official website of CTET- ctet.nic.in.
– 2nd Step:Click on the CTET 2022 Admit Card link. (As shown in the image below.)
– 3rd Step: Enter ‘Application Number’, ‘Date of Birth’ and ‘Enter Security Pin’. The CTET login window will be as shown in the image below.
– 4th Step: Click on ‘Sign In‘ Option.
– 5th Step: CTET Hall ticket will appear on the screen.
– 6th Step: Check the details, download the admit card and take printouts for future reference.
Details on CTET Hall Ticket 2022
Candidates can find the details given while filling in the application form on the official website of ctet.nic.in. In case of discrepancy or missing information, candidates must immediately report to the authority and get it rectified. Check out the details mentioned on the CTET Hall Ticket 2022:
Signature of the applicant
Photo of the applicant
Category of the applicant
Date of birth
Exam center address
Medium of paper
Paper applied for (Paper I or II)
Re-generate CTET Application Number
If candidates cannot find their ‘Application Number’, they can retrieve it from the official website. Firstly, check the Email & SMS for the Application Number which was sent during the registration process. If not found, candidates can follow the steps given below:
– 1st Step: Visit the official website at ctet.nic.in and click on the admit card download link.
– 2nd Step:On the Login screen, click on Forgot Application Number or Forgot Password.
– 3rd Step:Enter ‘Candidate’s Name’, ‘Fathers Name’, ‘Mothers Name’, ‘Date of Birth’, and ‘Security Pin’.
– 4th Step: Click on the button ‘Get Application Number’. CTET Application Number will be displayed on the screen.
CTET 2022 Admit Card and an original valid photo ID proof are the mandatory documents to be carried on the exam day. Without these documents, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Check the list of documents that can be carried as a valid photo ID proof to the exam centre:
– PAN Card
– Aadhar Card
– Voter Identity Card
– Driving License.
How to Download CTET Admit Card Without Application Number?
Candidates may have the question about how to download CTET admit card without an application number? Candidates will not be able to download CTET 2022 Admit Card due to the following reasons mentioned below:
– Reason 1: The details that you are entering might be wrong.
– Reason 2:The Confirmation page was not generated after paying the application fee. – Note that the CBSE CTET admit card will be available for download only for those candidates who had duly fill the CTET application form and submitted it within the prescribed dates along with payment of the examination fee. – If you are not able to download the CTET hall ticket then the reason might be that the confirmation page is not generated after you have deposited the requisite fees. In that case, the candidate should approach the Joint Secretary (CTET), CTET Unit, CBSE.
– Reason 3: Technical Issues: Due to high server usage, the website may go down, and hence, candidates may not be able to download the admit card. In such a case candidates will have to be patient and check in some time.
Discrepancies in CTET Admit Card?
After downloading admit card, candidates should check for discrepancies and errors in the admit card. Suppose there is a discrepancy noticed in the CBSE CTET 2021 admit card regarding particulars of the candidate, photograph, exam date, time, signature or any other information. In that case, they must immediately contact the CTET unit for necessary corrections.
There might be a situation when there is a problem downloading CTET Hall Ticket or discrepancies in the admit card. In such cases, candidates are required to contact the officials at the earliest. Check the Address, Helpline numbers and Email ID of CTET as given below:
Helpline: 011-22240112, 011-22240107, 22240112 Email ID: email@example.com Address: Central Teacher Eligibility Test Unit, PS1-2. Institutional Area, I P Extension, Patparganj, Delhi – 110092.
CTET Admit Card: Key Points
Check out the following instructions for candidates appearing for CTET 2021 are given below:
Candidates must report to the examination center 90 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
Hardcopy of the CTET Hall Ticket along with a valid photo ID proof is mandatory to appear for the exam.
Candidates should carry at least two ballpoint pens (blue/black).
Wristwatch, Wallet, Goggles, Bags, Camera, Mobile phones, Earphones, Bluetooth, Health band, etc. are not allowed in the exam hall.
Candidates should not carry any stationery items like Plastic pouch, Geometry box, Paper, scale, Writing pad, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table to the exam venue.
Candidates must go through all the important instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by it.
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic situation, candidates will have to wear marks and follow all the precautionary measures on exam day.
Proper Social distancing norms are to be followed.
CTET Exam Pattern
After receiving the CTET Admit Card, candidates must know the exam pattern and CTET Syllabus to get a hold for exam preparation and score well. All questions in CTET 2022 will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives, out of which one answer will be correct. Each question will carry one mark, and there will be no negative marking. Candidates must read the information mentioned on the CTET notification.
(ii) CTET Paper-II exam will be for candidates who want to teach Class VI to VIII.
Candidates who want to be teachers for both levels (Class I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear for both papers (Paper I and Paper II).
FAQs on CTET Admit Card
The frequently asked questions on CBSE CTET admit card is given below:
Q. When will CBSE release the CTET Admit Card? A. CTET 2022 admit card will be released soon by the official authorities. Once the exam notification dates are out, we will update this page.
Q. What to do if I lose my CTET hall ticket? A. If a candidate has lost their admit card, they can download the CTET admit card once again from the official website by entering their application number and date of birth. Candidates must download the CTET Call Letter before the last date.
Q. What to do in case of errors on the CTET 2022 Admit Card? A. In case of any discrepancies or missing details in admit card, candidates must report to the official authority and get it rectified at the earliest.
Q. Will I receive the hard copy of the admit card? A. No, CBSE will not send the hard copy of the CTET hall ticket to any applicant. Candidates must download CTET admit card from the official website only.
Q. What are the documents to be carried to the exam centre? A. Along with the admit card, candidates must carry an original photo ID proof such as Voter ID, Driver License, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card and Passport.