IGNOU Admit Card 2019: Indra Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) claims to be the largest university in the world which offers Distance and Open Education to many students across the world. Around 4 million students are served by IGNOU university.IGNOU Term-End examination is scheduled from 2nd December to 30th December and the board officials of IGNOU have activated the IGNOU Admit Card December 2019 link at the official website.
Candidates who are appearing for the examination should download the IGNOU Admit Card/Hall Ticket December 2019 from the official website of IGNOU: ignou.ac.in. In order to download the IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2019, candidates must enter their login credentials. It is to be noted that the no candidate will be allowed to the examination hall without IGNOU Admit Card/Hall Ticket Dec TEE 2019. In this article, we will provide you with all the detailed information regarding IGNOU Admit Card 2019. Read on to find out.
IGNOU Admit Card 2019
Before getting into the details of IGNOU Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2019, let us have an overview of the examination:
|Name of the Exam||IGNOU Term-End Exam|
|Conducting Body||Indra Gandhi National Open University|
|Exam Date||2nd December to 30th December 2019|
|IGNOU Admit Card Release Date||21st November 2019|
How To Download IGNOU Admit Card 2019?
Follow the steps as listed below to download IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2019:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IGNOU: ignou.ac.in.
- Step 2: Under “Enrolled Students” enter your Enrollment Number and Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy) and select your Programme.
- Step 3: Click on “Login”.
- Step 4: Click on the link provided for Hall Ticket for December 2019 Term End Examination.
- Step 5: Now enter your 9 digit enrollment number and select your program.
- Step 6: Click on “Submit“.
- Step 7: Your IGNOU Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be displayed. Candidates are requested to download it for further reference.
The IGNOU Hall Ticket December – 2019 page will be as follows:
Details Mentioned on IGNOU Admit Card December 2019
The following details will be mentioned on IGNOU Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2019 :
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidates Exam Center
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Applied Program
- Important Instructions
Important Points Regarding IGNOU Admit Card 2019
Here are a few important points to be noted regarding IGNOU Hall Ticket or Admit Card:
- No student will be allowed to attend the IGNOU Term-End examination without IGNOU 2019 Admit card/Hall Ticket 2019.
- Candidates must check the details mentioned on the admit card.
- No hard copy of IGNOU Hall Ticket will be sent. Students must download it from the official website.
- IGNOU Admit Card will be available till the IGNOU examination concludes.
- Candidates appearing for IGNOU examination must read the information mentioned on the IGNOU hall ticket December 2019 and follow the instructions accordingly during the examination.
IGNOU Admit Card – Contact Details
Candidates who find any discrepancies in the IGNOU Admit Card 2019 must contact the officials immediately. The contact details of IGNOU is listed below:
Intercom No:- 2224,220,2210/2212
IGNOU Regional Centers
The IGNOU Regional Centers are tabulated below:
|BANGALORE (13)||BHAGALPUR (82)|
|BIJAPUR (85)||CHANDIGARH (06)|
|DELHI-3 (38)||DEOGHAR (87)|
|HYDERABAD (01)||IMPHAL (17)|
|JAIPUR (23)||JAMMU (12)|
|KARNAL (10)||KHANNA (22)|
|KORAPUT (44)||LUCKNOW (27)|
|NAGPUR (36)||NOIDA (39)|
|PORT BLAIR (02)||PUNE (16)|
|RAJKOT (42)||RANCHI (32)|
|SHIMLA (11)||SILIGURI (45)|
|VARANASI (48)||VATAKARA (83)|
|AIZAWL (19)||ALIGARH (47)|
|BHOPAL (15)||BHUBANESWAR (21)|
|CHENNAI (25)||COCHIN (14)|
|DELHI-1 (07)||DELHI-2 (29)|
|GANGTOK (24)||GUWAHATI (04)|
|ITANAGAR (03)||JABALPUR (41)|
|JODHPUR (88)||JORHAT (37)|
|KOHIMA (20)||KOLKATA (28)|
|MADURAI (43)||MUMBAI (49)|
|PANAJI (08)||PATNA (05)|
|RAGHUNATHGANJ (50)||RAIPUR (35)|
|SAHARSA (86)||SHILLONG (18)|
|SRINAGAR (30)||TRIVANDRUM (40)|
|VIJAYAWADA (33)||VISAKHAPATNAM (84)|
IGNOU Admit Card 2019: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can I change my IGNOU exam center?
A: Yes, candidates who wish to change their exam centre must visit the regional office with a letter requesting to change the examination centre.
Q2. What is TEE in IGNOU?
A: TEE in IGNOU refers to Term-End Examination.
Q3. What is the passing marks in IGNOU?
A: In order to get pass marks, candidates must obtain a minimum 50% of marks in IGNOU examination.
Q4. Where can I obtain duplicate IGNOU Hall Ticket/Admit Card?
A: Candidates can obtain their duplicate IGNOU Admit Card by visiting the regional office.
Q5. Can I submit IGNOU assignment after the last date?
A: The assignments which are submitted after the deadline are not considered.
Now you are provided with all the information regarding IGNOU Admit Card 2019. If you have any doubt regarding IGNOU Admit Card, drop your comments below and we will get back to you at the earliest.