IGNOU Admit Card 2020: Indra Gandhi National Open University has released the IGNOU Hall Ticket for June TEE Exam on September 14. The final year exam will be conducted from September 17 to October 16, 2020. IGNOU Admit Card for June Term-End (TEE) can be downloaded for the official website ignou.ac.in.
Students can download the IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2020 from the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in. They need to enter their Enrollment Number in order to download the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020. We have provided the IGNOU Admit Card link below in this article.
|Latest September 14: IGNOU Hall Ticket released. Download from direct link below!|
IGNOU Admit Card Date 2020
|IGNOU Admit Card Release Date||Released On September 14|
|IGNOU June TEE Exam Final Year||September 17 to October 16, 2020|
|In Two Sessions||Morning (10 AM to 1 PM) & |
Afternoon (2 PM to 5 PM)
|IGNOU June TEE Exam for 1st & 2nd-Year Students||December 2020|
|IGNOU BEd (New Course) – Jammu and Srinagar Region||December Last Week 2020 to January 2nd Week 2021|
- – IGNOU Hall Ticket has been released for final year students of all UG, PG, PG Diploma, and Certificate courses.
- – IGNOU Admit Card is generally released 10 days before the exam.
- – Only registered students can download the IGNOU 2020 TEE Exam Hall Ticket.
- – Previously, the IGNOU June TEE was scheduled to be held from June 1 to June 27, which got postponed due to the outbreak of COVID-19.
- – Around 3 lakh students will appear for the IGNOU final year exams in 900 exam centres across India.
IGNOU University will conduct the final sem exams from September 17. For 1st and 2nd-year students (except final year), the exams will be conducted in the month of December 2020.
How To Download IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2020?
Students must enter their login credentials in order to download the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020. It is to be noted that no candidate will be allowed to the examination hall without IGNOU Admit Card. Follow the steps as listed below to download IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2020:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of IGNOU: ignou.ac.in.
- – 2nd Step: Go to the Student Support and click on “Students Corner”.
- – 3rd Step: Now click on the Results-2020 and go to the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card section.
- – 4th Step: Now click on the link provided for Hall Ticket for June 2020 Term End Examination.
- – 5th Step: Now enter your 9 digit enrollment number and select your program.
- – 6th Step: Click on “Submit“.
- – 7th Step: Your IGNOU Admit Card will open. Download it for further reference.
Details Mentioned On IGNOU Admit Card June 2020
After downloading the IGNOU Hall Ticket, a candidate must make sure that the details printed on it are correct. If there is any discrepancy in the admit card then make it correct by visiting the allotted IGNOU exam centre as soon as possible.
The following details will be mentioned on the IGNOU 2020 Hall Ticket are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidates Exam Center
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Applied Program
- Important Instructions
Candidates can also contact for correcting the mistake in admit card if visiting the exam centre is not an option. Here are the contact details of IGNOU:
|Contact Details of IGNOU Exam Authority: |
Phone No:- 29533870, 29533869, 29572516, 29572514, 29572513
Email ID – email@example.com
Forgot IGNOU User ID/Log in ID?
If the candidate has forgotten his/ her password then he or she can retrieve it by following the steps as under:
- – 1st Step: Go to the official website – ignou.ac.in and click on the “Forgot User Name” link.
- – 2nd Step: Enter your control number, registered email ID, registered mobile number, and select the program applied for.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the “Search” button. Your user name will be sent to your registered email ID,
Note: “Control Number” is allotted provisionally after the online IGNOU application is submitted).
Forgot IGNOU Password?
Candidates can follow the steps as under to retrieve IGNOU Password:
- – 1st Step: Go to the official website – ignou.ac.in and click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- – 2nd Step: Enter your user name, mobile number and email ID.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the “Submit” button and the link to reset password will be sent to your registered email ID.
- – 4th Step: Click on it and enter a new password. Confirm it. and your password will be reset.
Unable To Download IGNOU Admit Card?
IGNOU Hall Ticket will be available only for those candidates who have filled the IGNOU exam form for June 2020 session. If any candidate is unable to download the IGNOU Admit Card then there are chances that the officials have rejected the exam form.
IGNOU Practical Exam Hall Ticket 2020
IGNOU Practical Exam Hall Ticket is also released for some courses like MCA/ BCA/ BLIS/ MLIS/ PGDLAN. Candidates who have practical exams can follow the steps as under to download their hall ticket.
- – 1st Step: Go to the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in.
- – 2nd Step: Look for IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2020 link under Alerts or News and Announcements section.
- – 3rd Step: After finding it, click on the link. A new page will appear where you need to enter the 9-digit enrollment number.
- – 4th Step: Once entered, click on download and the IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2020 will appear.
Important Points Regarding IGNOU Hall Ticket
This year, probably the most important point that students have to note is that they need to follow social distancing guidelines. Like maintaining distance, wearing a mask, bringing own essential items, avoiding handshakes. The university will also release the set of guidelines that every student has to follow when attending the exam.
Here are a few important points to be noted regarding IGNOU Hall Ticket or Admit Card:
- No student will be allowed to attend the IGNOU Term-End examination without IGNOU IGNOU Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must check the details mentioned on the admit card.
- No hard copy of IGNOU Hall Ticket will be sent. Students must download it from the official website.
- IGNOU Admit Card will be available till the IGNOU examination concludes.
- Candidates appearing for IGNOU examination must read the information mentioned on the hall ticket and follow the instructions accordingly during the examination.
IGNOU Regional Centers
The IGNOU Regional Centers are tabulated below:
|Agartala (26)||Ahmedabad (9)|
|Bangalore (13)||Bhagalpur (82)|
|Bijapur (85)||Chandigarh (06)|
|Delhi-3 (38)||Deoghar (87)|
|Hyderabad (01)||Imphal (17)|
|Jaipur (23)||Jammu (12)|
|Karnal (10)||Khanna (22)|
|Koraput (44)||Lucknow (27)|
|Nagpur (36)||Noida (39)|
|Port Blair (02)||Pune (16)|
|Rajkot (42)||Ranchi (32)|
|Shimla (11)||Siliguri (45)|
|Varanasi (48)||Vatakara (83)|
|Aizawl (19)||Aligarh (47)|
|Bhopal (15)||Bhubaneswar (21)|
|Chennai (25)||Cochin (14)|
|Delhi-1 (07)||Delhi-2 (29)|
|Gangtok (24)||Guwahati (04)|
|Itanagar (03)||Jabalpur (41)|
|Jodhpur (88)||Jorhat (37)|
|Kohima (20)||Kolkata (28)|
|Madurai (43)||Mumbai (49)|
|Panaji (08)||Patna (05)|
|Raghunathganj (50)||Raipur (35)|
|Saharsa (86)||Shillong (18)|
|Srinagar (30)||Trivandrum (40)|
|Vijayawada (33)||Visakhapatnam (84)|
FAQs Regarding IGNOU Admit Card June 2020
The frequently asked questions regarding IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020 are listed below:
Ans: Yes, candidates who wish to change their exam center must visit the regional office with a letter requesting to change the examination center.
Ans: TEE in IGNOU refers to Term-End Examination.
Ans: In order to pass, candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% marks in IGNOU examination.
Ans: Candidates can obtain their duplicate IGNOU Admit Card by visiting the regional office.
Ans: The assignments which are submitted after the deadline are not considered.
Now you are provided with all the information on IGNOU Admit Card 2020. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask in the comments section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to Embibe for more updates!5972 Views