IGNOU Admit Card 2021: Indira Gandhi National Open University has released IGNOU Hall Ticket for December TEE Exam on 29th January 2021. The December TEE 2020 exam will be conducted from February 8 to March 13, 2021. IGNOU 2021 Admit Card for December Term-End Examination (TEE) can be downloaded from the official website ignou.ac.in or from the link provided below in this article.
Students need to enter their Enrollment Number in order to download the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021. We have also provided IGNOU Admit Card link in this article. Also, you can check further information on how to download IGNOU Hall Ticket and more.
IGNOU Admit Card December TEE 2020
|Last date to submit online exam form||December 15, 2020|
|Last date for submission of assignments, projects/ internship/ fieldwork journals||December 15, 2020|
|IGNOU Admit Card Release Date||29th January 2021 (Released)|
|IGNOU December TEE Exam Date||February 8 to March 13, 202|
|In Two Sessions||Morning (10 AM to 1 PM) &Afternoon (2 PM to 5 PM)|
– Morning Session: 10 AM to 1 PM
– Evening Session from 2 PM to 5 PM
|Duration of Exam will be as mentioned on the Question Paper.|
- – IGNOU Admit Card is released on 29th January 2021.
- – Only registered students will be able to download the IGNOU 2021 TEE Exam Hall Ticket.
- – IGNOU Admit Card for June TEE exam was declared on September 14, 2020. While the exam was conducted from September 17 to October 16, 2020.
- – Around 3 lakh students appeared for the IGNOU final year exams in September 2020 across 900 exam centres in India.
How Can I Download IGNOU 2020 Hall Ticket?
Students must enter their login credentials in order to download IGNOU Admit Card. It is to be noted that no candidate will be allowed in the examination hall without IGNOU Admit Card. Follow the steps as listed below to get answer on ‘How can I download Ignou admit card?’:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of IGNOU: ignou.ac.in.
- – 2nd Step: Go to the Student Support and click on “Students Corner”.
- – 3rd Step: Now click on the Results and go to the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card section.
- – 4th Step: Now click on the link provided for Hall Ticket for December 2020 Term End Examination.
- – 5th Step: Now enter your 9 digit enrollment number and select your program.
- – 6th Step: Click on “Submit“.
- – 7th Step: Your IGNOU Admit Card will open. Download it for further reference.
Details Mentioned On IGNOU Admit Card December
After downloading the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020, a candidate must make sure that the details printed on it are correct. If there is any discrepancy in the admit card then make it correct by visiting the allotted IGNOU exam centre as soon as possible.
The following details will be mentioned on the IGNOU 2021 Hall Ticket are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidates Exam Center
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Applied Program
- Important Instructions
Candidates can also contact for correcting the mistake in admit card if visiting the exam centre is not an option. Here are the contact details of IGNOU:
|Contact Details of IGNOU Exam Authority: |
Phone No:- 29533870, 29533869, 29572516, 29572514, 29572513
Email ID – email@example.com
Forgot IGNOU User ID/Log in ID?
If the candidate has forgotten his/ her password then he or she can retrieve it by following the steps as under:
- – 1st Step: Go to the official website – ignou.ac.in and click on the “Forgot User Name” link.
- – 2nd Step: Enter your control number, registered email ID, registered mobile number, and select the program applied for.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the “Search” button. Your user name will be sent to your registered email ID,
Note: “Control Number” is allotted provisionally after the online IGNOU application is submitted).
Forgot IGNOU Password?
Candidates can follow the steps as under to retrieve IGNOU Password:
- – 1st Step: Go to the official website – ignou.ac.in and click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- – 2nd Step: Enter your user name, mobile number and email ID.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the “Submit” button and the link to reset password will be sent to your registered email ID.
- – 4th Step: Click on it and enter a new password. Confirm it. and your password will be reset.
Unable To Download IGNOU Admit Card?
IGNOU Hall Ticket will be available only for those candidates who have filled the IGNOU exam form for December 2020 session. If any candidate is unable to download the IGNOU Admit Card then there are chances that the officials have rejected the exam form.
IGNOU Practical Exam Hall Ticket 2021
IGNOU Practical Exam Hall Ticket will also be released for some courses like MCA/ BCA/ BLIS/ MLIS/ PGDLAN. Candidates who have practical exams can follow the steps below to download their hall ticket:
- – 1st Step: Go to the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in.
- – 2nd Step: Look for IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2021 link under Alerts or News and Announcements section.
- – 3rd Step: After finding it, click on the link. A new page will appear where you need to enter the 9-digit enrollment number.
- – 4th Step: Once entered, click on download and the IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2021 will appear.
Important Points Regarding IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021
This year, probably the most important point that students have to note is that they need to follow social distancing guidelines. Like maintaining distance, wearing a mask, bringing your own essential items, avoiding handshakes. The university will also release a set of guidelines that every student has to follow when attending the exam.
Here are a few important points to be noted regarding IGNOU Hall Ticket or Admit Card:
- No student will be allowed to attend the IGNOU Term-End examination without IGNOU IGNOU Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must check the details mentioned on the admit card.
- No hard copy of IGNOU Hall Ticket will be sent. Students must download it from the official website.
- IGNOU Admit Card will be available till the IGNOU examination concludes.
- Candidates appearing for IGNOU examination must read the information mentioned on the hall ticket and follow the instructions accordingly during the examination.
IGNOU Regional Centers
The IGNOU Regional Centers are tabulated below:
|Agartala (26)||Ahmedabad (9)|
|Bangalore (13)||Bhagalpur (82)|
|Bijapur (85)||Chandigarh (06)|
|Delhi-3 (38)||Deoghar (87)|
|Hyderabad (01)||Imphal (17)|
|Jaipur (23)||Jammu (12)|
|Karnal (10)||Khanna (22)|
|Koraput (44)||Lucknow (27)|
|Nagpur (36)||Noida (39)|
|Port Blair (02)||Pune (16)|
|Rajkot (42)||Ranchi (32)|
|Shimla (11)||Siliguri (45)|
|Varanasi (48)||Vatakara (83)|
|Aizawl (19)||Aligarh (47)|
|Bhopal (15)||Bhubaneswar (21)|
|Chennai (25)||Cochin (14)|
|Delhi-1 (07)||Delhi-2 (29)|
|Gangtok (24)||Guwahati (04)|
|Itanagar (03)||Jabalpur (41)|
|Jodhpur (88)||Jorhat (37)|
|Kohima (20)||Kolkata (28)|
|Madurai (43)||Mumbai (49)|
|Panaji (08)||Patna (05)|
|Raghunathganj (50)||Raipur (35)|
|Saharsa (86)||Shillong (18)|
|Srinagar (30)||Trivandrum (40)|
|Vijayawada (33)||Visakhapatnam (84)|
FAQs Regarding IGNOU December TEE Exam Hall Ticket 2020
The frequently asked questions regarding IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021 are listed below:
|Q1. Can I change my IGNOU exam center? |
Ans: Yes, candidates who wish to change their exam center must visit the regional office with a letter requesting to change the examination center.
|Q2. What is TEE in IGNOU? |
Ans: TEE in IGNOU refers to Term-End Examination.
|Q3. What is the passing marks in IGNOU? |
Ans: In order to pass, candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% marks in IGNOU examination.
|Q4. Where can I obtain duplicate IGNOU Admit Card? |
Ans: Candidates can obtain their duplicate IGNOU Admit Card by visiting the regional office.
|Q5. Can I submit IGNOU assignment after the last date? |
Ans: The assignments which are submitted after the deadline are not considered.
Now you are provided with all the information on IGNOU Admit Card 2021. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask in the comments section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to Embibe for more updates on IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021!30500 Views