IGNOU Admit Card 2020: Indra Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will release the Hall Ticket for IGNOU June TEE Exam (postponed to September) by the third week of August 2020. IGNOU June Term-End Examination (TEE) is most likely to begin from 1st week of September 2020.
Students can download the IGNOU Admit Card June 2020 from the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in. They need to enter their Enrollment Number and Date of Birth in order to download the IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2020. Read this article to find more information like how to download IGNOU Admit Card and more.
IGNOU Admit Card 2020 Release Date
|IGNOU Admit Card Date||By 3rd week of August 2020 |
(10 days before the exam)
|IGNOU June TEE Exam Date||Postponed (Expected to be held from 1st week of September 2020|
- – IGNOU Admit Card is generally released 10 days before the exam.
- – So students can expect the admit card or hall ticket to be released by the third week of August 2020.
- – Only the registered students can download the IGNOU June 2020 TEE Exam Hall Ticket.
- – They need to enter their Enrollment Number and Date of Birth in order to download.
- – This year the June TEE exam has been postponed due to lockdown and as per UGC guidelines, the university can conduct the exams from September.
How To Download IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2020?
Students must enter their login credentials in order to download the IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2020. It is to be noted that no candidate will be allowed to the examination hall without IGNOU Admit Card. Follow the steps as listed below to download IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2020:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of IGNOU: ignou.ac.in.
- – 2nd Step: Go to the Student Support and click on “Students corner”.
- – 3rd Step: Now click on the Results-2020 and go to the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card section.
- – 4th Step: Now click on the link provided for Hall Ticket for June/ September 2020 Term End Examination. It will be provided upon release.
- – 5th Step: Now enter your 9 digit enrollment number and select your program.
- – 6th Step: Click on “Submit“.
- – 7th Step: Your IGNOU Admit Card will be displayed. Candidates are requested to download it for further reference.
Details Mentioned On IGNOU Admit Card June 2020
The following details will be mentioned on IGNOU 2020 Hall Ticket:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidates Exam Center
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Applied Program
- Important Instructions
Candidates who find any discrepancies in the IGNOU Admit Card 2020 must contact the officials immediately. The contact details of IGNOU is listed below:
|Contact Details of IGNOU Exam Authority: |
Intercom No:- 2224,220,2210/2212
Important Points Regarding IGNOU Hall Ticket
This year, probably the most important point that students have to note is that they need to follow social distancing guidelines. Like maintaining distance if not required, wearing a mask, bringing own essential items, avoiding handshakes. The university will also release the set of guidelines that every student has to follow when attending the exam.
Here are a few important points to be noted regarding IGNOU Hall Ticket or Admit Card:
- No student will be allowed to attend the IGNOU Term-End examination without IGNOU IGNOU Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must check the details mentioned on the admit card.
- No hard copy of IGNOU Hall Ticket will be sent. Students must download it from the official website.
- IGNOU Admit Card will be available till the IGNOU examination concludes.
- Candidates appearing for IGNOU examination must read the information mentioned on the hall ticket and follow the instructions accordingly during the examination.
IGNOU Regional Centers
The IGNOU Regional Centers are tabulated below:
|Agartala (26)||Ahmedabad (9)|
|Bangalore (13)||Bhagalpur (82)|
|Bijapur (85)||Chandigarh (06)|
|Delhi-3 (38)||Deoghar (87)|
|Hyderabad (01)||Imphal (17)|
|Jaipur (23)||Jammu (12)|
|Karnal (10)||Khanna (22)|
|Koraput (44)||Lucknow (27)|
|Nagpur (36)||Noida (39)|
|Port Blair (02)||Pune (16)|
|Rajkot (42)||Ranchi (32)|
|Shimla (11)||Siliguri (45)|
|Varanasi (48)||Vatakara (83)|
|Aizawl (19)||Aligarh (47)|
|Bhopal (15)||Bhubaneswar (21)|
|Chennai (25)||Cochin (14)|
|Delhi-1 (07)||Delhi-2 (29)|
|Gangtok (24)||Guwahati (04)|
|Itanagar (03)||Jabalpur (41)|
|Jodhpur (88)||Jorhat (37)|
|Kohima (20)||Kolkata (28)|
|Madurai (43)||Mumbai (49)|
|Panaji (08)||Patna (05)|
|Raghunathganj (50)||Raipur (35)|
|Saharsa (86)||Shillong (18)|
|Srinagar (30)||Trivandrum (40)|
|Vijayawada (33)||Visakhapatnam (84)|
FAQs Regarding IGNOU Admit Card 2020
The frequently asked questions regarding IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2020 are listed below:
Ans: Yes, candidates who wish to change their exam centre must visit the regional office with a letter requesting to change the examination centre.
Ans: TEE in IGNOU refers to Term-End Examination.
Ans: In order to get pass marks, candidates must obtain a minimum 50% of marks in IGNOU examination.
Ans: Candidates can obtain their duplicate IGNOU Admit Card by visiting the regional office.
Ans: The assignments which are submitted after the deadline are not considered.
Now you are provided with all the information on IGNOU Admit Card 2020. If you have any doubt, drop your comments below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to Embibe for more updates!544 Views