IGNOU Exam Form December 2020: Indira Gandhi National Open University popularly known as IGNOU has extended the last date to fill IGNOU Examination Form December 2020 till January 7, 2021. Earlier, the last date to submit the IGNOU Exam Form December was Dec 31, 2020.
The last date to submit IGNOU Assignments has also been extended till January 15, 2021. Candidates who have submitted their IGNOU assignments can only fill out the IGNOU Exam Form 2020. To appear for the Term End Exam (TEE), it is a must for the candidates must do the IGNOU form fill up.
IGNOU Examination Form 2020 is also available in regional centres as well as study centres. Candidates must fill-up IGNOU application form before January 7, 2021, if they do not want to pay any late fee. The IGNOU Exam Fee is Rs 150 per subject for theory and practical separately. In this article, we will provide you with the information regarding IGNOU 2020 TEE Examination Form. Read on to find out.
|Latest: The last date to fill out the IGNOU December TEE exam is extended. Candidates can now fill the exam form without the late fee up to Jan 7, 2021.|
IGNOU Exam Form 2020
Before filling the IGNOU examination form 2021, a candidate must note the following requirements:
- Candidate must have submitted their IGNOU Assignment for the respective program.
- Check the last session IGNOU Result status before applying.
- Student’s registration or admission must be valid at the time of filling the form.
- Candidates must be eligible for the course for which they want to want to fill the exam form.
- Applicants must have completed the minimum time duration between admission and examination.
- Also, note that the course code for BA/ BSc/ BCom is listed separately in the list so select your course accordingly while filling the IGNOU Exam Form.
|IGNOU Admit Card||IGNOU Date Sheet|
|IGNOU Study Material||IGNOU Courses|
|IGNOU Re-Registration||IGNOU Assignment Status|
|IGNOU Question Papers||IGNOU Result|
IGNOU Examination Form Date 2020
The important dates of the IGNOU December Term End Examination Form are tabulated below:
|IGNOU exam form date 2020||October 14, 2020|
|Last date to submit online exam form||January 7, 2021|
|Last date for submission of assignments, projects/ internship/ fieldwork journals||January 15, 2021|
|Request for Term End Exam centre change||To be notified|
|IGNOU Re-registration||December 1, 2020, to January 15, 2021|
|IGNOU December TEE Time Table||Released on December 28, 2020|
|IGNOU December TEE exam date||February 8 to March 13, 2021|
|IGNOU December TEE Result||April Last Week 2021|
How Can I Apply For IGNOU Exam?
Follow the steps as under to fill up the IGNOU 2020 December Term End Exam Form in the online mode:
- -1st Step: Visit the official website of IGNOU Exams: exam.ignou.ac.in.
- -2nd Step: Click on the link “Online Submission Form for TEE“.
- -3rd Step: Read the instructions properly and click on “Proceed To Fill Online”.
- -4th Step: Fill up the application form with the necessary details.
- -5th Step: Select the mode of payment and make the payment of fees.
- -6th Step: Once the process is completed you will receive an acknowledgement.
- -7th Step: Take screenshots of the confirmation page for future reference.
Details To Be Filled In IGNOU Exam Form December 2020
Candidates must fill-up the following details in IGNOU 2020 December Term End Examination Form:
- Select and enter the programme code
- Select the examination centre code
- Select practical exam
- Select theory courses carefully
Note: Option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP and for MLIS is MLP.
What Is The Fee For IGNOU Exam?
IGNOU examination fee for both practical and theory examination are tabulated below:
|Examination Type||Examination Fee|
|Practical Exam||Rs 150 (per theory course)|
|Theory Exam||Rs 150 (per practical course)|
Note that IGNOU 2020 exam form fee is non-refundable. However, if the candidate has done extra payment, then do not worry The excess amount will be refunded back. Candidates can make a request for a refund after the IGNOU Hall Ticket has been issued.
Important Instructions Regarding IGNOU Examination Fee
Some of the important instructions regarding IGNOU exam fees are as under:
- The IGNOU exam fees December can be made through Credit Card/Debit Card or through Net Banking.
- Students must select either HDFC or IDBI bank to make a payment.
- Candidates are requested to wait for 72 hours after the payment if they did not receive any acknowledgement during the first stage of payment.
- If candidates do not receive the payment acknowledgement after 72 hours, then they are advised to re-submit the IGNOU December Term End Examination Form 2020.
- If the payment is not successful, then the officials will return the fee through the chargeback process.
- Those students who got a refund through the chargeback process and still attended the IGNOU examination, their results will be withheld until they make the fee payment.
- Candidates must make payment of the IGNOU Term End Examination Form Fee before the last date, failing which an extra fee will be charged. Candidates won’t be able to make payment of fees after the last date to make payment along with the late fee is over
- The Aadhar card details are mandatory.
IGNOU Exam Form Contact Details
If students are facing any problem then they should reach the IGNOU officials through any of the following ways:
|Type Of Contacting||Contact Information|
IGNOU Exam Form Status 2020
The university also provides an option to know the status of IGNOU exam form. Students who have filled the form can check the IGNOU 2020 examination status after three days of form submission. In a case when a payment is accepted but a candidate receives no acknowledgement, he/ she can check the status.
Candidates can follow the steps as listed below to check the IGNOU Exam Form Status:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU Exams – exam.ignou.ac.in
- Now scroll down the page, and click on the link “Check for Status, if already registered“.
- The page will be directed. Enter your “Enrollment Number”.
- Enter your “Date of Birth”.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Your IGNOU December Term End Examination Form Status will be displayed on the screen. Download it for further reference.
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020
The IGNOU hall ticket or admit card is usually released 10 days before the examination. Students must enter their 9 digit enrollment number to access the IGNOU admit card. IGNOU Admit card is a very important document as no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination without the IGNOU Hall ticket.
IGNOU Exam Centre 2020
The university has established 718 exam centres of IGNOU 2020, including 59 in jails for jail inmates. While filling the exam form, candidates have to select the IGNOU Exam Centres as per their preference. IGNOU will allot the exam centres to candidates based on their preference selected. The allotted IGNOU Exam Centre details will be mentioned on the IGNOU Hall Ticket.
IGNOU will also allow the candidates to change their exam centres after they have filled the form. The IGNOU will provide the link to change the exam centre for a certain amount of period later on.
IGNOU Examination Form 2020: Overview
IGNOU exam overview is tabulated below:
|Name of the Exam||IGNOU Term-End Exam|
|Conducting Body||Indra Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Exam Level||National or University|
|Courses Available||Bachelor, Certificate, Diploma, Master and Postgraduate Diploma|
FAQs Regarding IGNOU 2020 Exam Form
The frequently asked questions regarding IGNOU 2020 December Term End Examination Form are listed below:
Ans. The last date to fill out the IGNOU December 2020 Term End Examination Form is on January 7, 2020.
Ans. Candidates can visit the official website of IGNOU. In the homepage, click on the tab “Register Online” and start filling out the application form.
Ans. Yes, candidates can edit the exam centres filled in IGNOU December Term End Examination form after they have submitted. The dates regarding the change of the IGNOU Exam Centre will be notified later.
Ans. Yes, candidates can change their programme code when the IGNOU correct window is open.
Ans. Candidates must enter “Enrollment Number & Date of Birth” to check their exam status.
Now you are provided with all the information regarding IGNOU December Term End Exam Form 2020. If you have any doubt regarding IGNOU Exam Form, drop your queries in the comment box below and we will get back to you at the earliest.6198 Views