JKCET Result 2018 | Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test was successfully held on 22nd April 2018. Aspirants will be given admission to various undergraduate engineering programmes based on their preference and rank displayed on JKCET Result 2018. JKCET result can be checked through online mode. The result will be available on the website –www.jakbopee.org. As per the latest update results will be available on the official website as well as in the local newspapers. Aspirants will be called for JKCET counseling and seat allotment based on the merit list 2018. After the results, aspirants will be called for further rounds of the counseling process. JK CET Cut off marks are the minimum marks to be score by the aspirants to qualify the entrance exam. Candidates who score is equal or more than the official J&K CET 2018 cutoff marks are eligible for the admissions. More information regarding JKCET Result is given below.
JKCET Result | Overview
|Name of the Exam||Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly called as||JK CET|
|Conducting Body||J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Exam Date||22nd April 2018|
|JKCET Result||May 2018|
How to check JKCET Result 2018
|a) Access the official website – www.jakbopee.org
b) Click on the JKCET Result link from the top menu.
c) JKCET Result will be displayed in PDF format.
d) The result will display the candidate’s name and roll number.
e) Check your total marks and secured rank.
f) Download the PDF and take the printout for further use.
JKCET Result | Documents Required for Counselling
Aspirants have to bring the given documents at the time of document verification & admission.
- JKCET Admit Card 2018
- Birth Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate
- State Subject Certificate
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- Class 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Confirmation Page of Online Application Form
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Electronic Result Card
- Photo ID Proof
JKCET Result | Reservation Criteria
- The reservation of seats of JKCET is limited to only government colleges in Jammu & Kashmir state.
- Reserved aspirants can apply for seats under JKCET reservation of seats 2018 only when they have the valid reserved category certificate to submit during counseling to the board authorities.
- The percentage of seats to be allotted to each reserved category will be notified by the government from time to time
- Submission of category certificate after the due date of application form will be rejected.
- Aspirants can apply under one reserved category even if they are eligible for more than one. Once their choice will be exercised, it won’t be changed at a later stage.
|General/ Open Merit (GEN/OM)||50%|
|Other Backward Class||25%|
|Children of Defence Personnel||3%|
JKCET Result | Important dates
|JKCET Exam 2018||April 22, 2018|
|Answer key||April 23, 2018|
|JKCET Result||May 2018|
|Document verification||June 2018|
|JKCET Counselling||July 2018|
We hope this detailed article on JKCET 2018 Result helps you. For any query related to JKCET Result or the exam in general, drop a comment below. We will get back to you. All the best!997 Views