JKCET Application Form 2020 – Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) has extended the last date to submit the application form of JKCET up to 20th April 2020. The JKCET application form has been released online. Students aspiring to take admission in the B.Tech course are required to fill up the application form and appear in the entrance examination.
Before March 31, the candidates are required to pay the application fee and submit it through online mode. Across the various exam centres of the country, the JKCET 2020 will be conducted on April 26, 2020. It is hereby advised to the candidates to ensure the eligibility criteria set by the conducting body before proceeding for application form submission.
Latest – To Apply for JKCET 2020 – Click here
JKCET Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
For the better understanding and convenience of the candidates, following is a list of important dates that the candidates need to meet for filling up application form:
JKCET 2020 Application Dates
|Date of commencement for online JKCET application form||March 12, 2020|
|Last date for an application form||March 31, 2020|
|JKCET 2020 Admit Card||April 15, 2020|
|JKCET 2020||April 26, 2020|
|JKCET Result 2020||By or before May 22, 2020|
JKCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Following are some of the checkpoints for the convenience of the candidates and keep them aware of the eligibility criteria for JKCET 2020:
- Applicants are required to have qualified 12th or Higher Secondary examination or any such equivalent course from any registered board or university.
- In the qualifying exam, the candidates have passing marks in primary subjects like Chemistry, English, Mathematics, and Physics.
- The candidates are required to have obtained a minimum of 50 percent of marks in their qualifying exams.
- As on December 31, 2020; the candidates’ age must not be less than 17 years.
- Candidates appearing in the 12th examination are also eligible to appear in the entrance examination.
Note: The qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the reserved category is 40 percent.
Prerequisites for JKCET Application Form 2020
Through online mode only, the JKCET 2020 application form can be filled up. The students are required to upload the scanned copies of their photographs, signature and other necessary documents. It thus required for all the candidates keep the following documents ready and handy while applying for the examination:
- Signature (Scanned Image)
- Recent photograph (Scanned Image)
- Thumb impression of the candidates (Scanned Image)
- The certificate of class 12th (Scanned Image)
- The reserved category certificate (if any) (Scanned Image)
- The certificate of permanent residence (Scanned Image)
- The certificate of date of birth (Scanned Image)
- The details of the card which is used to pay the fee (Scanned Image)
Specifications of the Required Documents
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5 x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5 x 1.5 cm|
|Thumb Impression||JPG/JPEG||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5 x 1.5 cm|
How To Fill JKCET Application Form 2020?
Follow the steps as below to fill the JKCET 2020 application form:
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
Fill the JKCET application form 2020 with all the necessary details. Candidates must fill-up the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Confirm Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Date of Issue of PRC
- Email ID
- Exam Centre (either Jammu or Kashmir)
- Parent’s name
- Select Gender (Male/Female)
- Select whether the state subject of J&K? (Yes/No)
Step 2: Make Payment
After entering the necessary details in the JKCET application form 2020 candidates are advised to process the fee payment. Candidates can make payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ e challan as per their convenience. Candidates have to make payment of INR 1200. No relaxation will be given to candidates of reserved category.
Step 3: Upload The Necessary Documents
Now upload the necessary documents. Candidates are requested to upload the following documents as mentioned below:
|Photograph||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5×4.5 cm|
|Signature||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5×1.5 cm|
|Thumb Impression||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5×1.5 cm|
To Upload Documents – Click here
Note: The documents should be uploaded in JPEG/JPG format only.
Along with the above documents, candidates must also upload the following documents in the form of PDF in the size of 100 to 200 KB:
- Permanent Residence Certificate (mandatory for all)
- Date of Birth Certificate (mandatory for all)
- Marks Sheet of the Qualifying Examination (mandatory for all except in whose case result is awaited)
- Reserved Category Certificate (where ever applicable)
Step 4: Print JKCET Application Form
After finishing all the procedure as mentioned in the JKCET brochure, the candidates must take print outs of their JKCET 2020 application form for further procedures.
To Print Application form – Click here
JKCET Application Form 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: Is there any offline mode available for applying for the entrance examination?
A1: No, the application form is to be filled up and submitted through online mode only.
Q2: What is the application fee required for the examination?
A2: An amount of Rs. 1200 is required for the examination.
Q3: Is there any offline mode available for the fees to be paid?
A3: The fees can be paid through online mode only.
Q4: What is the last date of application for the entrance exam?
4: The last date of application for the entrance examination is the last week of March 2020.
Q5: Is the date of the examination declared?
A5: Yes, the date of the examination is declared and it is on April 26, 2020.
We hope this article has served its purpose and provided all the relevant information regarding the JKCET Application Form. If you have any queries, ask in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.230 Views