KEAM Candidate Portal 2021: Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala will facilitate the KEAM 2021 candidate portal along with the release of registration facility on its official website at cee.kerala.gov.in. KEAM candidate portal is useful in a number of ways including filling of the application form, downloading admit card, checking the result and more. The KEAM 2021 candidate login or portal can be created by entering basic details of the candidate such as name, mobile number, email address etc.
In this article, we will be providing you with the complete details related to the KEAM candidate portal 2021 including how to create, how to access, functions of KEAM candidate login, and more. Continue reading this article to know more.
KEAM 2021 Candidate Portal
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination will soon be initiating the important events related to the Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical exam over the candidate portal available at cee.kerala.gov.in.
The KEAM candidate portal 2021 will be available for a limited period of time for all the events facilitated through the same. The schedule below depicts the dates regarding all the event schedule related to the KEAM candidate login 2021.
KEAM Candidate Portal 2021 – Event Schedule
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencement of login creation||February 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form over KEAM 2021 candidate portal||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date to upload eligibility certificate documents over the candidate portal||1st week of March 2021|
|Correction facility over KEAM candidate login 2021||2nd week of March 2021|
|Release of admit card over KEAM 2021 candidate login||3rd week of April 2021|
|KEAM 2021 Exam Date||1st week of May 2021|
|Declaration of result over the candidate portal||Last week of May 2021|
How To Create KEAM Candidate Login 2021?
Candidates are required to create the KEAM candidate portal 2021 as the initial step of filling the application form. Candidates are required to follow multiple steps to create the candidate portal and these steps are mentioned below.
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of conducting body for KEAM – CEE, Kerala at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the link stating ‘KEAM 2021 – Online Application’.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the link stating ‘Registration’ if you want to create the candidate portal.
- – 4th Step: Tick the declaration appearing in the window and then click on the button stating ‘Proceed for Registration’.
- – 5th Step: Enter the detail including name, date of birth, email id, mobile number and more.
- – 6th Step: Click on the ‘Register’ button after filling all the details.
How To Access The KEAM Candidate Portal?
Candidates are required to use the KEAM candidate portal to complete the application form fillup, application form correction, download of admit card, and more. Thus, candidates must know how to access the KEAM candidate login to complete all the functions entitled to the same. The steps mentioned below will help the candidate in knowing the same.
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of CEE, Kerala.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the relevant link for the ongoing event to login
- – 3rd Step: Click on the link stating ‘Candidate Login’ in the left side of the appearing window.
- – 4th Step: Enter the login credentials including application number and the password.
- – 5th Step: Enter the access code as displayed in the captcha
- – 6th Step: Click on the ‘Login’ button to enter the dashboard of the KEAM candidate portal.
How To Access The KEAM Candidate Portal If You Forgot The Login Credentials?
CEE, Kerala has also provided an opportunity to access the KEAM 2021 login in case the candidates forget their login credentials. KEAM candidate portal is accessed using the application number and password generated while the creation of KEAM login 2021. There can be cases when the candidate forgets either the password or the application number. The steps mentioned below are to be followed to retrieve the login credentials for the KEAM candidate portal.
- – 1st Step: Visit the official candidate portal for KEAM 2021.
- – 2nd Step: The login window has the link stating ‘Forgot Application Number’ and ‘Forgot Password’.
Once you have selected the ‘Forgot application number’ enter the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Access code (as depicted in captcha)
- – 3rd Step: Once filled the details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
After clicking the ‘forgot password’ button enter the following details
- Application number
- Date of birth
- OTP (received via SMS or Email)
- Access code (as depicted in captcha)
- – 4th Step: Once filled the details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Uses of KEAM Candidate Portal 2021
Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala provides a window called the KEAM candidate portal for facilitating all the functions included in the examination process. Candidates will use this single login window for completing all the functions listed below.
- Filling the KEAM application form
- Making rectifications while KEAM application form correction
- Downloading KEAM admit card
- Checking KEAM result
- Participating in the KEAM counselling process
KEAM Candidate Login To Download Your Admit Card
To download your KEAM admit card through the KEAM candidate login, candidates will need to have the following things:
- – KEAM registration/application number
- – Date of birth
- – Access code
The admit card of KEAM will be available in the form of PDF and therefore, can be easily downloaded into your device. You will also find some important details such as the exam date, details of KEAM test centre, roll number, reporting time, and more.
KEAM Candidate Login To Download The Exam Answer Key
Once the KEAM 2021 is successfully conducted, the officials will release the KEAM answer key on the official website. To check the answer key, you’ll have to visit the KEAM candidate login area using the credentials of application number, date of birth and access code.
With the help of KEAM answer key, candidates can compare their responses with the official answer key and calculate their probable exam scores.
KEAM 2021 Candidate Portal To Check The KEAM Result, Rank List & Cutoff
CEE Kerala usually publishes the rank list of KEAM exam along with the result on its official website. In order to check your KEAM result and rank list, you can go to your KEAM candidate login using your credentials.
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of CEE Kerala.
- – 2nd Step: On the main page, you will find the ‘KEAM 2021 – Candidate Portal’.
- – 3rd Step: Enter your KEAM candidates login details like – KEAM application number and password.
- – 4th Step: Click on the result or the rank list which you want to access.
KEAM Candidate Portal 2021 For Participating In The Counselling Process
CEE will conduct the KEAM counselling process in the online mode where the candidates have to go through certain steps. They will first have to register on the KEAM candidate login window and fill their required choices. Then, the seat allotment for shortlisted candidates will be done as per the merit list obtained in the entrance test. Here we have provided the steps to register for KEAM counselling 2021 below:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website and click on the KEAM Candidate Portal.
- – 2nd Step: Use KEAM 2021 Login using the roll number and Application Number.
- – 3rd Step: Once you get logged in, enter the key number, password and click on Submit button.
- – 4th Step: You can access the key number (16 digits alphanumeric code) from the security card.
Once you have registered for the counselling through the KEAM Candidate Portal, you will have to fill the choices from the eligible list of courses and colleges. The seat allotment process will be made through a single-window system of the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Related To KEAM Candidate Portal
Here we have provided answers to some frequently asked questions (FAQs) by the aspirants related to KEAM Candidate Login System.
|Q1: How can I access my KEAM Candidate Portal?|
Ans: You can access the candidate portal by visiting the official website of CEE Kerala at cee.kerala.gov.in. On the main page, click on the 2021 Candidate Portal.
|Q2: How to register for KEAM 2021?|
Ans: You can register for KEAM 2021 by going through your KEAM Candidate Portal and filling out the application form and paying the registration fees.
|Q3: I forgot my password. How can I login to my KEAM candidate portal?|
Ans: You can retrieve your password by clicking on the ‘Forgot Password’ link through your exam candidate portal.
Now that you know everything about the KEAM Candidate Portal 2021, we hope that this article proves to be helpful for you. You can also give free JEE Main Mock Test as both the exams – KEAM and JEE Main have almost the same syllabus. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comments section below and we will surely assist you in the best possible way.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on KEAM Candidate Portal 2021.680 Views