KEAM Candidate Portal 2021: Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala conducted the KEAM exam on August 5, 2021. Students can currently download the official answer key and also challenge the answer key on the official website’s candidate portal before August 14, 2021 (5:00) The CEE facilitates the KEAM 2021 candidate portal and the release of the registration facility on its official website cee.kerala.gov.in. KEAM candidate portal 2021 is useful in many ways, including filling out the application form, downloading admit cards, checking the result, and more. The KEAM 2021 candidate login or portal can be created by entering basic details of the candidate such as name, mobile number, email address, etc.
This article will provide you with the complete details related to the KEAM candidate portal 2021, including how to create, how to access, functions of KEAM candidate login, and more. Continue reading this article to know more.
Latest: Check KEAM 2021 Answer Key Here
KEAM Candidate Portal 2021
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination has announced the exam date of KEAM on the candidate portal available at cee.kerala.gov.in.
The KEAM 2021 candidate portal will be available for a limited period of time for all the events facilitated through the same. The schedule below depicts the dates regarding all the event schedules related to the KEAM candidate login 2021.
KEAM Candidate Portal 2021 – Event Schedule
|Commencement of login creation||June 01, 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form over KEAM 2021 candidate portal||June 26, 2021|
|Last date to upload eligibility certificate documents over the candidate portal||June 30, 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Release of admit card over KEAM 2021 candidate login||July 17, 2021|
|KEAM 2021 Exam Date||August 5, 2021|
|Release of Answer Key (Out)||August 6, 2021|
|Last Date to Challenge KEAM Answer Key||August 14, 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Declaration of result over the candidate portal||August 21, 2021 (Tentative)|
How to Create KEAM Candidate Login 2021?
Candidates are required to create the KEAM candidate portal 2021 as the initial step of filling the application form. Candidates must follow multiple steps to create the candidate portal, and these steps are mentioned below.
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of conducting body for KEAM – CEE, Kerala at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Click on the link stating ‘KEAM 2021 – Online Application’.
- 3rd Step: Click on the link stating ‘Registration’ if you want to create the candidate portal.
- 4th Step: Tick the declaration appearing in the window and then click on the button stating ‘Proceed for Registration’.
- 5th Step: Enter the detail, including name, date of birth, email id, mobile number and more.
- 6th Step: Click on the ‘Register’ button after filling in all the details.
How to Access The KEAM Candidate Portal 2021?
Candidates are required to use the KEAM 2021 candidate portal to complete the application form fillup, application form correction, download of admit card, and more. Thus, candidates must know how to access the KEAM candidate login to complete all the functions entitled to the same. The steps mentioned below will help the candidate in knowing the same.
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of CEE, Kerala.
- 2nd Step: Click on the relevant link for the ongoing event to login.
- 3rd Step: Click on the link stating ‘Candidate Login’ on the left side of the appearing window.
- 4th Step: Enter the login credentials, including the application number and the password.
- 5th Step: Enter the access code as displayed in the captcha.
- 6th Step: Click on the ‘Login’ button to enter the dashboard of the KEAM candidate portal.
How to Access KEAM Candidate Portal If You Forgot The Login Credentials?
CEE, Kerala, has also provided an opportunity to access the KEAM 2021 login if the candidates forget their login credentials. KEAM candidate portal is accessed using the application number and password generated while creating KEAM login 2021. There can be cases when the candidate forgets either the password or the application number. The steps mentioned below are to be followed to retrieve the login credentials for the KEAM candidate portal.
- 1st Step: Visit the official candidate portal for KEAM 2021.
- 2nd Step: The login window has the link stating ‘Forgot Application Number’ and “Forgot Password”.
Once you have selected the ‘Forgot application number’ enter the following details:
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile number.
- Access code (as depicted in captcha).
- 3rd Step: Once filled the details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
After clicking the ‘forgot password’ button enter the following details
- Application Number.
- Date of Birth.
- OTP (received via SMS or Email).
- Access code (as depicted in captcha).
- 4th Step: Once filled the details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Uses of KEAM Candidate Portal 2021
Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala, provides a window called the KEAM candidate portal for facilitating all the functions included in the examination process. Candidates will use this single login window for completing all the functions listed below.
- Filling the KEAM application form.
- Making rectifications while KEAM application form correction.
- Downloading KEAM admit card.
- Checking KEAM result.
- Participating in the KEAM counselling process.
KEAM Candidate Login to Download Your Admit Card
To download your KEAM admit card through the KEAM candidate login, candidates will need to have the following things:
- – KEAM registration/application number.
- – Date of Birth.
- – Access code.
The admit card of KEAM is available in the form of PDF and, therefore, can be easily downloaded into your device. You will also find important details such as the exam date, details of the KEAM test centre, roll number, reporting time, and more.
KEAM Candidate Login to Download Answer Key
Once the KEAM 2021 is successfully conducted, the officials will release the KEAM answer key on the official website. To check the answer key, you’ll have to visit the KEAM candidate login area using the credentials of application number, date of birth, and access code.
With the help of the KEAM answer key, candidates can compare their responses with the official answer key and calculate their probable exam scores.
KEAM 2021 Candidate Portal to Check Result, Rank List & Cutoff
CEE Kerala usually publishes the rank list of the KEAM exam along with the result on its official website. To check your KEAM result and rank list, you can go to your KEAM candidate login using your credentials.
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of CEE Kerala.
- 2nd Step: You will find the ‘KEAM 2021 – Candidate Portal’ on the main page.
- 3rd Step: Enter your KEAM candidates login details like – KEAM application number and password.
- 4th Step: Click on the result or the rank list which you want to access.
CEE Candidate Portal 2021 for Participating in Counselling Process
CEE will conduct the KEAM counselling in the online mode where the candidates have to go through certain steps. They will first have to register on the KEAM candidate login window and fill in their required choices. Then, the seat allotment for shortlisted candidates will be done as per the merit list obtained in the entrance test. Here we have provided the steps to register for KEAM counselling 2021 below:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website and click on the KEAM Candidate Portal.
- 2nd Step: Use KEAM 2021 Login using the roll number and Application Number.
- 3rd Step: Once you get logged in, enter the key number and password and click on the Submit button.
- 4th Step: You can access the key number (16 digits alphanumeric code) from the security card.
Once you have registered for the counselling through the KEAM Candidate Portal, you will have to fill in the choices from the eligible list of courses and colleges. The seat allotment process will be made through a single-window system of the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP).
FAQs on related to KEAM 2021 Candidate Portal
Here we have provided answers to some frequently asked questions (FAQs) by the aspirants related to KEAM Candidate Login System.
|Q1: How can I access my KEAM Candidate Portal?|
Ans: You can access the candidate portal by visiting the official website of CEE Kerala at cee.kerala.gov.in. On the main page, click on the 2021 Candidate Portal.
|Q2: How to register for KEAM 2021?|
Ans: You can register for KEAM 2021 by going through your KEAM Candidate Portal and filling out the application form and paying the registration fees.
|Q3: I forgot my password. How can I log in to my KEAM candidate portal?|
Ans: You can retrieve your password by clicking on the ‘Forgot Password’ link through your exam candidate portal.
|Q4: When is the last date to upload the documents?|
Ans: The last date to upload the documents was June 30, 2021 (5:00 PM).
Now that you know everything about the KEAM Candidate Portal 2021, we hope that this article proves to be helpful for you. You can also give free JEE Main Mock Test as both the exams – KEAM and JEE Main have almost the same syllabus. If you have any questions, please ask us in the comments section below, and we will surely assist you in the best possible way.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on KEAM Candidate Portal 2021.1751 Views