SSC MTS Admit Card 2021: The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC MTS Admit Card for Paper 1 on October 01, 2021, on its official website. The direct link to access the SSC MTS Hall Ticket is given below on this page. According to the official notification, the SSC MTS Paper 1 is scheduled to be conducted from October 05 to November 02, 2021, at the designated exam centres across various cities. Whereas the SSC MTS Paper 2 will be held on November 20, 2021. The admit card for both stages would be available separately on the portal. Scroll down to read more on SSC MTS Admit Card 2021!
SSC MTS Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
SSC usually releases admit cards 7 to 10 days before the exam. Check the exam dates from the table below:
|SSC MTS Registration||February 05 to March 21, 2021|
|SSC MTS Paper 1 Admit Card||October 1, 2021|
|SSC MTS Paper 1 Exam (SSC MTS Exam Date 2021 Paper 1)||October 5, 2021, to October 20, 2021.|
|SSC MTS Paper 2 Admit Card||To be announced|
|SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam||To be announced|
|SSC MTS Application||SSC MTS Syllabus|
|SSC MTS Exam Pattern||SSC MTS Preparation|
|SSC MTS Mock Tests||SSC MTS Question Papers|
|SSC MTS Salary Structure||SSC MTS Salary|
|SSC MTS Answer Key||SSC MTS Result|
|SSC MTS Cutoff||—|
How To Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2021?
SSC MTS hall ticket is only released through online mode. SSC MTS aspirants can follow the steps mentioned below to download their sscmts.nic.in admit card 2021:
– 1st Step: Visit the SSC official website of the SSC region you applied from.
– 2nd Step: Click on the link provided to download your SSC MTS Admit Card 2021.
– 3rd Step: Enter your ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
– 4th Step: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
– 5th Step: Your SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 will appear on the screen. Download it and save it. Print out copies of the same for future reference.
Please note that the SSC MTS hall ticket is a document of utmost importance. Candidates must preserve it until the end of the recruitment process.
Region-wise SSC MTS Call Letter Download Links
SSC MTS Call Letter is released on the respective regional SSC websites. Candidates can check the SSC MTS hall ticket download links in the table below:
|SSC Region||Name of the State||Official Website|
|NR-Northern Region||NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan & Uttarakhand||Download Link|
|NWR-North Western Region||J&K, Punjab, Haryana & Himachal Pradesh||Download Link|
|CR-Central Region||UP & Bihar||Download Link|
|ER-Eastern Region||WB, Jharkhand, Odisha, A&N Island & Sikkim||Download Link|
|MPR-Madhya Pradesh Region||MP & Chhattisgarh||Download Link|
|WR-Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Download Link|
|NER-North Eastern Region||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland & Mizoram||Download Link|
|SR-Southern Region||AP, Pondicherry & TN||Download Link|
|KKR-Karnataka Region||Karnataka and Kerala||Download Link|
Details Mentioned on SSC MTS Admit Card 2021
The following details will be mentioned on ssc.nic.in admit card 2021 MTS:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date Of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Exam Date
- Exam Center Address
- Other important instructions
Candidates must check all the details mentioned on their ssc.nic.in MTS admit card 2021. If they find any discrepancy or missing details, they should immediately report it to the official authorities and get it rectified. It is for this reason, and to avoid problems due to heavy traffic at the last moment, candidates must download the SSC MTS Call Letter as early as possible once it is released and not wait until the last moment.
Documents To Carry For SSC MTS Exam
SSC MTS aspirants need to carry the following documents to the exam centre along with their SSC MTS Hall Ticket:
- A valid Photo ID card in original like Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card or Passport.
- Copy of the online application form.
- 3 Passport-sized photographs.
Candidates who fail to carry any one of the above-mentioned documents or the SSC MTS Call Letter will not be allowed to write the exam.
How to Retrieve SSC MTS Registration No/Password?
If by chance you forgot your Registration Number/Roll Number, you must follow the steps given below to retrieve your SSC MTS Admit Card 2021.
1. Go to the official website.
2. Click on the download link for the SSC MTS 2021 Admit Card for your Region.
3. Enter your Name and then your Father’s Name and D.O.B to retrieve your admit card.
4. Select your Area/City of preference given while applying for the SSC MTS 2021 Exam.
5. Click on the Search Now Button below all the fields.
6. The admit card link will appear. Open the PDF file. Download the admit card and take a print of the admit card
Exam Schedule for SSC MTS 2021 Exam
The exam will be conducted in 3 sessions every day. The detailed schedule including reporting time, gate closure time, and test end time is depicted below:
SSC MTS Exam Date- October 05 to November 2, 2021
|Reporting Time||07:30 am||11:30 am||02:30 pm|
|Gate Closing Time||08:30 am||12:00 pm||3:30 pm|
|Collection of Handwriting samples||8:55 am to 09:00 am||12:25 pm to 12:30 pm||03:25 pm to 03:30 pm|
|Exam Starts||09:00 am||12:30 pm||03:30 pm|
|Exam Conclusion Time||11:00 am||02:00 pm||05:00 pm|
|Exam Conclusion Time for PWD||11:30 am||02:30 pm||05:30 pm|
SSC MTS Admit Card & Application Status
SSC has released the SSC MTS application status for all SSC regions for SSC MTS 2021 exam. The candidates can check their application status for the respective region applied from the below table or directly from the official websites.
|Region Names||State Names||Application Status||SSC Regional Websites|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, and Tamilnadu||Check here||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB), Orrisa, Sikkim, and A&N Island||Check here||www.sscer.org|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||Check here||www.sscwr.net|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||Check here||www.ssc-cr.org|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||Check here||www.sscmpr.org|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||Check Here||www.sscner.org.in|
|North Western Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||Check Here||www.sscnwr.org|
|KKR Region||Karnatka Kerala Region||Check Here||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||Check Here||www.sscnr.net.in|
SSC MTS Tier-II Admit Card 2021
SSC will release SSC MTS Admit Card separately for different levels of Examination, i.e. Admit Card for Paper-I will be released first followed by Admit Card for Paper-II and so on. Admit Card for Paper-II will be issued to candidates who have qualified Paper-I Exam. As notified in the SSC MTS notification, the Mains exam is scheduled for November 20, 2021.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 – General Guidelines
After going to the SSC MTS hall ticket download 2021 link and downloading the call letter, candidates appearing for the exam should follow some general guidelines as mentioned below:
- Candidates should report to the exam center at least 15 minutes before the time mentioned on the admit card.
- In order to be able to reach the venue on the reporting time, the candidates are advised to check out the venue a day before the exam to familiarize themselves with the route.
- Candidates must carry a hand sanitizer of 50 ml.
- They must have the Arogya setup App downloaded on their phone.
- It is compulsory to carry the hard copy of the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof (in original).
- After downloading the admit card, go through all the details mentioned on it. In case of any discrepancy, report to the official authority at the earliest.
- Name, photo, date of birth, and other essential details mentioned on the admit card should match with the photo ID proof.
- The photo and other details on the e-admit card printout and the ID proof must be clear and legible.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by the same.
FAQs on SSC MTS Hall Ticket
Some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding the SSC MTS 2021 Admit Card are as under:
|Q. Is SSC MTS admit card 2021 released?|
A. SSC MTS admit card 2021 for all regions was released on October 01, 2021.
|Q. How can I download SSC MTS admit card 2021?|
A. Candidates need to visit the regional SSC page and click on the admit card download link, enter your ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ and log in to download the admit card. The complete steps are given in the article.
|Q. I am unable to login, the system is showing an error while filling in the login credentials. What should I do? |
A. Check the inbox of your registered email ID or phone number and see if you have entered the correct login credentials.
|Q. The page to download SSC MTS admit card 2021 is not opening. What is the reason for that? |
A. This usually happens when a large number of people are on the website at the same time. Try again after some time. A slow internet connection could be another reason.
|Q. Is it mandatory to carry SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 to appear for the exam? |
A. Yes, candidates have to carry the admit card along with all the necessary documents to appear for the exam.
We hope that this article has answered all your questions pertaining to SSC MTS Hall Ticket. For now, focus on SSC MTS Preparation and have a good knowledge of the SSC MTS Syllabus. Once you have studied a topic you should also invest some time in revision and attempt tests to know the level of your preparation.
Candidates can take free SSC MTS Mock Tests during their preparation for SSC MTS 2021. Embibe provides these tests for free which will help you to know your strengths and weakness.
If you have any more questions pertaining to SSC MTS 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter, you can drop your queries in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
All The Best!434 Views