SSC MTS Recruitment 2019-20: More than 7000 vacancies have been announced. SSC MTS 2019 recruitment notification will be released soon. Furthermore, the number of vacancies can be check from the official notice that has mentioned the region-wise vacancies. Candidates can check from the official website by going into ssc.nic.in-> Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy.
Latest: More than 7000 Vacancies has been announced. Check the official notice below.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019-20
Before we get into the details of the SSC MTS Recruitment 2019, let’s first have a quick look at the exam overview:
SSC MTS 2019 (Multi Tasking Staff)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Central Level Recruitment Exam
|MODE OF EXAM||
Paper I: Online, Paper 2: Offline
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||
200 MCQs (Paper 1), 1 Letter/ Essay Writing (Paper 2)
4 (In Paper 1)- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness
200 (Paper 1), 50 (Paper 2)
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS||
Paper 1: Objective (Multiple Choice Questions), Paper 2: Descriptive (Essay/ Letter Writing)
90 minutes (for Paper 1), 30 minutes for Paper 2
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The SSC MTS 2019 online Application Form is now available with the release of the SSC MTS 2019 recruitment notification. Candidates should note that only online registrations will be accepted.
The process of filling the online application form consists of two parts:
- One-time Registration
- Filling of the online Application Form
Before proceeding with the one-time registration, candidates should keep the following documents/ information ready:
- Mobile Number (which will be verified through OTP)
- Email ID (which will be verified through OTP)
- Aadhar Number. If not available, the following documents can be provided (the original document will be required at a later stage): Voter ID, PAN, Passport, Driving Licence, School/ College ID, Employer ID (Govt., PSU, Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll No. and Year of Passing of Matriculation (10th) examination
- Scanned, recent passport size colour photograph in JPEG format (Size: 20 KB – 50 KB; Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (Size: 10 KB – 20 KB; Dimension: 4 cm x 3 cm)
- Disability Certificate No. (if applicable)
Steps for One-time Registration:
- Go to the official page: ssc.nic.in
- Click on “Register Now” in the Login section.
- Enter your Basic Details followed by Additional Details and Contact Details step by step as prompted.
- Upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- a.) Fill your name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth exactly as in your Matriculation (10th) Certificate.
- b.) You have to complete the registration process within 14 days else your saved changes will be deleted and you will have to start afresh.
- c.) After completion of the registration process, Basic Details can be changed only twice.
Steps for filling SSC MTS 2019 Online Application Form:
- Log in with your Registration Number and Password provided on your phone no. and email.
- Look for the “Apply” link in Multi-Tasking (Non- Technical) Staff Examination 2019 in the Latest Notifications tab.
- Enter the required details as prompted and click on “I Agree” and enter the captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information and click on “Submit”.
- Pay the requisite SSC MTS Application Fee.
- Download your SSC MTS Application Form and take printouts for future reference.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Application fee
- The SSC MTS Application Fee is Rs. 100/- and can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to May 31, 2019 (5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through Challan of SBI may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to June 1, 2019, provided the Challan has been generated by them before May 31, 2019 (5.00 PM).
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019-20 Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is has released the information regarding SSC MTS Recruitment vacancies. In the previous year’s SSC MTS recruitment drive, there was an increase in vacancies from 10,302 to 10,674. Now the number of vacancies available through SSC MTS 2019 is more than 7000.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Release of SSC MTS Recruitment Application Form||
April 22, 2019
|Last Date of SSC MTS Recruitment Application Form||
May 29, 2019 (5:00 PM)
|Last Date of Online Payment of Application Fee||
May 31, 2019 (5:00 PM)
|Issue of SSC MTS Recruitment Admit Card for Paper 1||
To be notified
|SSC MTS Recruitment Exam Paper 1||
August 2 – September 6, 2019
|SSC MTS Recruitment Exam Paper 1 Result||
To be notified
|SSC MTS Recruitment Admit Card for Paper 2||
To be notified
|SSC MTS Recruitment Exam Paper 2||
November 17, 2019
|SSC MTS Recruitment Exam Final Result||
To be notified
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- Candidate must be a citizen of India or belong to Bhutan or Nepal.
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India, with the intention of permanently settling in India before January 1, 1962, are eligible to apply
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries such as Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India can apply for this examination.
Candidates with minimum 10th passed from a recognized university or board will be eligible.
According to the official SSC MTS 2019 recruitment notification, the age limits for the posts of various user departments are:
- 18-25 years as on August 1, 2019
- 18-27 years as on August 1, 2019
Age relaxation is provided to the reserved category as depicted below:
Maximum Age Limit
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(GEN)||
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(OBC)||
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST)||
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
The SSC MTS admit card will be made available on the official website of SSC tentatively in the month of July 2019.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
- The examination constitutes of two papers, i.e., Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Paper 1 questions will be objective type (MCQs). 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer and question paper will be set up in both the languages: English & Hindi.
- Paper 2 questions will be of a descriptive type and qualifying, comprising of Short Essay/ Letter to be written in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution which usually judges the candidate’s elementary language skills.
|No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||
Duration of Exam for Handicapped Candidates
General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Duration of Exam||
Duration of Exam for Handicapped Candidates
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Syllabus
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Syllabus – Part I – General Intelligence
Non-verbal types of questions including similarities & differences, problem-solving, decision making, non -verbal series, space visualization, visual memory, analysis judgment, arithmetical number series, discriminating observation, relationship concepts. This test will judge the candidate abilities to deal with the arithmetical computation of abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship and other analytical functions.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Syllabus – Part II- English Language
This section is generally included just to test the candidate’s vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, sentence structure, grammar & the writing ability etc.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Syllabus – Part III – Numerical Aptitude
Questions will be based on Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Menstruation, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, computation of whole numbers, number systems, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, etc.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Syllabus – Part IV – General Awareness
This section is usually designed to see that how much the candidate is aware of the events around him such as questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries, Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Best Books
- English: Plinth to Paramount Wren & Martin( for basics) by Neetu Singh, P.C Wren
- Quantitative Aptitude: Kiran Magical book on quicker maths (M. Tyra) by Kiran’s Publications (BSC Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd.)
- Reasoning: Lucent Reasoning Arihant by Lucent Publication (Arihant Publication)
- General Awareness: Lucent’s Objective General Knowledge Lucent’s G.K paperback by Dr.Binay Karna, Sanjeev Kumar and Manwendra Mukul (Lucent Publication)
We hope this detailed article on SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 helps you in your preparation. If you have any query regarding SSC MTS Recruitment, drop a comment below and we will get back to you.2634 Views