TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2021: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) prescribes the exam pattern for TS EAMCET 2021. The officials will release the TS EAMCET Exam Pattern along with the TS EAMCET 2021 information brochure. Candidates must be aware of the exam pattern before they appear for the exam. Candidates who know the TS EAMCET 2021 exam pattern will be able to make a good preparation strategy.
TS EAMCET exam pattern 2021 includes multiple elements such as mode of the exam, medium, sections in the exam, number of questions, marking scheme, etc. Check complete details on TS EAMCET exam pattern 2021 for engineering including details on all the variables of the same.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates are required to know the exam pattern before appearing for the TS EAMCET 2021 exam. Knowing the TS EAMCET test pattern will help the candidate to know the test structure. Candidates can refer to the information in the table below to get an overview of the TS EAMCET exam pattern:
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||TS EAMCET|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Number of Shifts||Two|
|Number of Sections||Three – Physics, Chemistry, Maths|
Physics – 40 Questions
Chemistry – 40 Questions
Mathematics – 80 Questions
|Medium of theExam||English and Telugu OR English and Urdu|
|Duration of the Exam||180 minutes (3 hours)|
|Type of Question||Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Number of Questions||160|
TS EAMCET 2021 Important Dates
Before getting on the details of the TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern, let’s look at the important dates:
|Submission of Online Application||To be Announced|
|Correction of Online Application||To be Announced|
|Release of TS EAMCET Engineering Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Release of TS EAMCET Agriculture & Medical Admit Card||To be Announced|
|TS EAMCET 2021 – Engineering Exam||To be Announced|
|TS EAMCET 2021 – Agriculture & Medical Exam||To be Announced|
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
TSCHE follows a specific scheme of marking in the TS EAMCET. Each correct response marked by candidates will yield one mark. If the candidates mark incorrect responses, no marks will be awarded or deducted.
Thus, there is no negative marking for incorrect responses marked by the candidate. Also, there is no negative marking for the unattempted questions. The TS EAMCET marking scheme is shown in the table below:
TS EAMCET Marking Scheme
|Correct Response||1 mark is awarded|
|Incorrect Response||No marks awarded or deducted|
|Unattempted Question||No marks awarded or deducted|
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2021: Highlights
All the information regarding TS EAMCET Exam Pattern has been covered in detail as below:
Mode of Examination:
- a. TS EAMCET 2021 will be a computer-based test.
- b. Candidates must practice the online mock tests available over the official website of TS EAMCET (eamcet.tsche.ac.in).
Number of Shifts:
- a. TS EAMCET 2021 will be conducted in two shifts every day.
- b. The engineering exam will be conducted for three days.
- c. Candidates will be allotted the shift and exam date by the official conducting body.
Number of Sections:
- a. Candidates appearing for TS EAMCET 2021 must know that there are 3 sections for which they need to prepare.
- b. The sections which are required to be studied by an engineering aspirant are as follows:
Medium of the Exam:
- a. Candidates can choose the medium of the exam while filling the TS EAMCET Application Form.
- b. Either the candidates will choose English and Telugu or English and Urdu.
- c. If there is any query in the translation of the bilingual exam, the English context will be considered.
Duration of Exam:
- a. All questions in TS EAMCET are to be answered within 180 minutes in total.
Type of Question:
- a. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the TS EAMCET exam.
- b. Every question will have four options out of which one option will be correct.
- c. Candidates need to choose the correct option out of all the four options available.
Number of Questions:
- a. TS EAMCET 2021 has a total of 160 MCQs that are to be answered within the specified duration.
Section-wise Distribution Of Questions In TS EAMCET 2021
Candidates can check the section-wise distribution of questions (for engineering) in TS EAMCET below:
|Sections||Number of Question|
TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus
Telangana State Council of Higher Education will release the syllabus for TS EAMCET 2021 along with the release of the official information booklet. The TS EAMCET syllabus 2021 for engineering is divided into three sections. Topics from Class 12 Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are included in the syllabus.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2021: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It is common for any candidate to have questions in their mind pertaining to the TS EAMCET paper pattern. So, here are a few frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the exam pattern and their answers:
|Q1: Does TS EAMCET have negative marking? |
Ans: No. TS EAMCET has no negative marking for any incorrect responses or unattempted questions.
|Q2: How many marks should we get in TS EAMCET? What are the pass marks in EAMCET? |
Ans: TS EAMCET is conducted for a total of 160 marks. Physics and Chemistry carry 40 marks each while Mathematics carries 80 marks. Candidates should obtain at least the minimum qualifying marks in order to get through the examination. The qualifying percentage for TS EAMCET CBT is 25%, i.e. 40 out of 160.
|Q3: Are the three sections of TS EAMCET separately timed? |
Ans: No, the three sections are not separately timed. The total time duration for all three subjects is 180 minutes.
|Q4: Can I switch between the sections in the TS EAMCET exam? |
Ans: Yes. Candidates can select any of the questions or sections which they want to attempt first in the TS EAMCET exam.
We hope that this article on TS EAMCET Exam Pattern has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will get back to you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2021.81 Views