TS EAMCET Preparation: Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is a state-level examination to facilitate admissions into various educational programmes. As the TS EAMCET 2021 exam date and hall ticket already announced, it is time for the last major task, i.e., effective preparation. As there are only a few days left for the exam, you need to revise your chapters and practice the questions regularly. Making a TS EAMCET Preparation plan will assist you in acing this competitive examination.
This article will provide you with all the necessary things that you might need in making an effective TS EAMCET 2021 preparation plan. We will also be giving you the necessary study materials as well as the section-wise TS EAMCET preparation tips. Continue reading this article to know more.
TS EAMCET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 04-06 (Engineering) and Aug 09-10 (Agriculture & Medical). Candidates can download their TS EAMCET Hall Ticket from here.
TS EAMCET Preparation Tips 2021
Before we get into the details of TS EAMCET 2021 preparation tips, let us take a quick look at an overview of the exam:
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||JNTU Kakinada on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Commonly known as||TS EAMCET|
|Programmes covered||Engineering, Agriculture and Medical|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Exam mode||Computer-based Test (CBT)|
TS EAMCET examination follows a single-stage selection procedure. It is a Computer-based test (CBT), and the medium of language is English, Urdu, and Telugu. The engineering paper for EAMCET comprises three sections, namely:
Last Minute TS EAMCET Preparation Tips: How to Prepare for TS EAMCET 2021?
As there are just a few days left for the TS EAMCET 2021 exam, let’s talk about the last-minute preparation tips which will prove to be helpful for you.
a) Revise the important chapters
As the final D-day is just around the corner, it is time to revise the important chapters. Chapters like Atomic Structure, Electromagnetics, Coordinate Geometry, Inorganic Chemistry, etc., are important from the exam’s perspectives. Therefore, it will be crucial if you go back once again and revise all those concepts.
b) Practice your weak chapters
Now that you have been preparing for this exam for the last 6 months to a year, you have an idea of your weak and strong points. As there are a few days left for the TS EAMCET, it is time to give attention to your weak points and practice all the chapters you are not comfortable with.
c) Take mock tests and analyze
Solve a sufficient number of TS EAMCET practice questions with increasing difficulty level once you are done with a chapter. This will help you to know your present understanding of that corresponding chapter. Clear those doubts and solve the questions again. You can also solve JEE Main practice questions as the JEE Main and TS EAMCET have almost the same syllabus.
d) Solve previous year questions
Solving more and more questions will prove to be helpful. This is why the professional academicians at Embibe ask you to practice for the TS EAMCET previous year papers and the TS EAMCET sample papers.
e) Practice formulas, reactions and important equations
As only a few days left for the exam, reading from your notes will surely assist you while revising at the last minute. This way you can memorize all the important figures, data, formulas, equations, reactions, etc. quickly and efficiently.
In the next section, we will be taking a look at the section-wise TS EAMCET preparation plan.
TS EAMCET Preparation Tips for Physics
Physics has always been a subject revolving around different Laws, Units, and Theories. If a candidate finds difficulty coping with the tough topics, he/she will face further problems in preparing for the exam. To excel in the examination, refer to our TS EAMCET preparation tips, and you will find no ways to stops yourself from reaching the target.
- Firstly, make a proper routine and allocate your time to Physics accordingly.
- Give your preparation a fun mode by understanding the concepts and theories through videos.
- While studying through the book, make it a point to note down the important points as you go on to the next topics.
- Physics is all about practising. Keep practising the numerical problems as much as you can to take in any sum that comes in the paper.
- Never practise questions at your own ease. Try to solve tough questions, the more you solve complicated questions, the more challenged you will feel.
- Give preference to topics that carry high weightage in the paper. Give importance to Thermodynamics and Laws of Motion.
- Avoid referring to several books for the preparation. Follow the best book and avoid jumbling of various facts.
- Solve previous year’s questions and take mock tests as much as you can.
The best TS EAMCET Preparation books for Physics are given below. These books are recommended by experts and followed by previous TS EAMCET toppers.
- H. C. Verma – Concepts of Physics Part-1
- DC Pandey – Understanding Physics (Volume-1)
- H. C. Verma – Concepts of Physics Part-2
- DC Pandey – Optics and Modern Physics
TS EAMCET Preparation Tips for Chemistry
When it comes to preparing for Chemistry, it is all about atoms and equations. Prepare the important topics like p-block elements and Atomic structure efficiently, and you are off to go. Focus on the equation sums and also on Chemicals and Solutions. TS EAMCET preparation tips for Chemistry will help you prepare in a better and more effective way.
- Be clear with the chapters and theories before implementing them in your study plan.
- To memorize in a better way, prepare notes of all the formulas, laws, reactions etc. Notes help you in last-minute revision.
- Practice from NCERT Chemistry book for an all-around preparation.
- Have transparency with the basics, and you will be easily able to handle the rest.
- Going through example problems will assist you in getting a clear understanding of the chapter.
- Instead of memorizing the reactions, try to perceive them.
- While solving equations, have proper knowledge of the chapter to solve it efficiently.
- Revising regularly is the key to successful preparation. Write as you go on revising.
The list of best TS EAMCET Preparation books for Chemistry are mentioned as under:
- Dr.O. P. Tandon – Inorganic Chemistry (Ist Year Programme).
- Dr. P. Bahadur – Physical Chemistry.
- Dr. O. P. Tandon & Dr. A. K. Virmani – Organic Chemistry (G.R. Bathla Publications) – Part 2.
TS EAMCET Preparation Tips for Mathematics
Mathematics indeed is one such subject that frightens every aspirant. But, the more scared you are, the more it will scare you. Try to give mathematics a run for diligent practice. Practice Trigonometry, Calculus as much as you can. You can follow the TS EAMCET Preparation Tips for Mathematics below to score high:
- As you know, Mathematics is all about practice, practice, and practice. Practice every level of sums to be in a position to solve any question.
- Do not opt for any trick or shortcut to a particular sum. This might cost you heftily.
- Stick a list of formulas on your study table or the wall. A regular glance at it will help you memorise them.
- Take the help of NCERT Mathematics to clear all your doubts pertaining to different theories and concepts.
- Focus on practising the tough topics first before going on with easier ones.
- Solve previous year question papers to understand the frequency and pattern of questions and topics.
- Know your weak areas and work on them.
- Do not run away from solving tough and complicated sums.
The essential TS EAMCET Preparation Books for Mathematics are as under:
- Dr. SK Goyal – Coordinate Geometry (Arihant).
- Amit M. Agarwal – Vector & 3D Geometry (Arihant).
- Amit M. Agarwal – Trigonometry (Arihant).
TS EAMCET Preparation is not as complicated and complex as it seems to be. You need to keep certain important points in mind, and you will face no further issues in preparing for the examination. Give importance to NCERT books as they offer in-depth knowledge in an easy language and are clear with concepts and theories.
When it comes to practising question papers, NCERT books win there too. They provide you with an extensive number of problems to solve. Taking the TS EAMCET Mock Test on Embibe helps you further evaluate your level of preparedness and work on your weak areas.
If you face any issue with this article on TS EAMCET Preparation Tips, do let us know about it in the comment section below, and we will surely help you in the best possible way. Embibe wishes you good luck for TS EAMCET 2021!1520 Views