TS EAMCET Mock Test 2020: Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is conducted annually by JNT University Hyderabad. JNTU Hyderabad is conducting the exam on behalf of TSCHE. As per the recent notice by the board, the TS EAMCET 2020 exam has been postponed due to the extension of the lockdown and the new dates will be announced soon.
As you know that TS EAMCET is an exam with great competition, so we advise you to choose the right tool for your exam preparation. You should make a proper study plan which can be helpful for scoring better marks. Some main preparation material can be Books, question papers, mock tests etc. We are providing you with the details of the Free Online TS EAMCET Mock test by Embibe. As TS EAMCET is also held online, taking Embibe’s online TS EAMCET mock test series will help you in being accustomed to taking an online test and improve the problem-solving speed.
TS EAMCET Mock Test: Overview
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET)|
|Conducting Authority||JNTU Hyderabad|
TS EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
Below is the exam schedule for TS EAMCET 2020:
|Beginning of application||21st February 2020|
|Last date to apply||15th May 2020|
|Beginning of application correction||16th May 2020|
|Last date for application correction||20th May 2020|
|Release of admit card||To be Announced|
|TS EAMCET 2020||To be Announced|
|Release of answer key||To be Announced|
|Declaration of result||To be Announced|
|TS EAMCET Counselling||To be Announced|
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
The TS EAMCET Exam Pattern is as follows:
- Total Marks: 160 marks
- Total No. of Questions: 160 questions
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours (180 minutes)
- TS EAMCET exam doesn’t have any negative marking and the student will be awarded 1 mark for every correct answer.
We are providing you with the subject- wise mark and question distribution details for TS EAMCET Examination:
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
How To Attempt TS EAMCET Mock Test?
The TS EAMCET Mock test has been made available on Embibe. Here is the stepwise procedure on how to attempt the TS EAMCET Mock test:
- – 1st Step: Visit embibe.com. If you are not logged in, we recommend you to log in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the “Take a Test” button under the search field.
- – 3rd Step: Now click on “TS EAMCET” from the list of exams on the left side of the page.
- – 4th Step: If you wish to take a “Full Test” or “Previous Year Test” scroll down and click on the “Show all” button for the respective test type. All the test names will appear on the screen along with two options on the right side – “More Info” and “Start Test”.
- – 5th Step: Click on the “More Info” to know the test features such as maximum marks, number of questions, and test duration.
- – 6th Step: Clicking on the “Start Test” opens a new tab. Now, read the test instructions carefully and check the box against the statement confirming the same.
- – 7th Step: Lastly, click on “Start Test”. If you have already logged in the test will start. Otherwise, a message prompting you to log in will open. You can continue to take the test without logging in. However, for a better experience and to save your test details, it is recommended to log in.
Benefits of Attempting TS EAMCET Mock Test
Below given are some of the benefits of attempting TS EAMCET Mock Tests:
- Helps you to track your progress: The TS EAMCET Online mock test series at Embibe saves your time by providing instant results and answer evaluations. It also provides instant feedback and evaluation right after the test. This helps students to identify the gaps in their preparation and start rectifying them.
- Accuracy and Fair Evaluation: As the online mock tests focus on how well the candidate has prepared for the exam, the answers are evaluated based on the performance of the student. Therefore there is no partiality done in evaluating.
- Easy to Attempt: To take an online mock test, all you need to know is the username and the password. The TS EAMCET mock tests at Embibe can be accessed from any device (PC, tablet, or smartphone) as a result they are easy to attempt.
- Time Management: Time is the most important factor when it comes to clearing competitive exams. Attempting questions in the given time is not an easy task, considering the number of questions asked in the exam and total time available. Hence, solving the TS EAMCET mock tests will definitely help you.
TS EAMCET Official Mock Test Series
Here is the step-wise procedure for taking Telangana State EAMCET mock test on the official website:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of TS EAMCET – eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- – 2nd Step: On the homepage, click on the “Mock Test” tab.
- – 3rd Step: Now click on the “Engineering” mock test link.
- – 4th Step: A login page opens, Enter your User ID and Password.
- – 5th Step: Read the general instructions carefully and then click on the “Next” button.
- – 6th Step: After reading the other important instructions, check the declaration and click on “I am ready to begin”.
- – 7th Step: The mock test will be started. Candidates can use these TS EAMCET mock test series to practice for the upcoming entrance exam.
As you are aware that TS EAMCET is going to be conducted very soon. You should start your exam preparation right away. All you need is dedication, focus, and right method. The Free TS EAMCET Mock test at Embibe will help you in improving your knowledge of various concepts and also improve your problem-solving speed.
We hope that our article on TS EAMCET Mock test helps you. If you have any query or feedback to share with us, please feel free to drop a comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Embibe wishes you all the very best for your future endeavours.4061 Views