TS EAMCET Result: As per the official information released through a press note, the TS EAMCET 2019 exam was conducted in multiple sessions on May 03, 04, & 06 2019. Candidates attempted the exam in the online mode. TS EAMCET Result was released on 9th June 2019. Candidates will be able to check their scores on eamcet.tsche.ac.in. To access the result, candidates will have to use their registration number, roll number, DOB, and security code. Direct Link to Check the Result for TS EAMCET!
Candidates need to score a minimum of 25% of the maximum marks to qualify in the TS EAMCET exam. The ranks will be calculated based on 75% EAMCET marks and 25% boards result. Read on to check the other relevant details for TS EAMCET Result 2019.
TS EAMCET Result 2019 | Exam Overview
|Name of the Exam||TS EAMCET|
|Exam Dates||May 03, 04, & 06|
How To Check TS EAMCET Result 2019?
- Go to the official website, eamcet.tsche.ac.in, and click on the TS EAMCET Result 2019 link.
- Enter the following details:
- a. Registration Number
- b. Hall Ticket Number
- c. The security code displayed on the screen
- The TS EAMCET Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the TS EAMCET Result 2019 as it will be required to complete further admission formalities.
Candidates from other board:
Candidates from boards other than Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are required to fill the engineering declaration form for rank allotment. The results and ranks will be declared only after the receipt of the declaration. Send the filled and signed declaration along with the attested copy of Marks Memo(s) of class 12 from the registered email id to email@example.com, or by registered post, or in person to:
The CONVENER, TSEAMCET 2019 OFFICE,
EXAMINATIONS BUILDING, GROUND FLOOR,
KUKATPALLY – 500085.
TS EAMCET Result | Rank Card 2019
JNTU will release the rank card of TS EAMCET 2019 after the declaration of results, tentatively in the last week of May. To download the TS EAMCET 2019 rank card candidate need to enter:
- Registration Number
- Hall Ticket Number
TS EAMCET Result | Details Provided In Rank Card 2019
The rank card of TS EAMCET 2019 will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Gender, category, local area
- Marks obtained and combined score
- TS EAMCET and inter weightage
- Group total/group maximum
- Intermediate percentage
- Hall ticket number, stream
- Registration number, TS EAMCET roll number, application number
- TS EAMCET Result
- Rank obtained by the candidate in his/her category
Important points related to TS EAMCET Result 2019
- Candidates need to produce the TS EAMCET Result or Rank Card at the time of document verification.
- The rank card of TS EAMCET will be available in online mode only, and no physical copies will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidates will be ranked on the order of merit.
- The TS EAMCET 2019 Rank Card will be valid for admission to B.Tech courses for the session 2018-19 only.
- If a candidate obtains a rank by improper means, for example by falsely claiming to belong to a particular category (SC, ST, etc), the candidate would be disqualified from the admission process.
- During ranking, 75% weightage will be given to TS EAMCET 2019 normalized marks and 25% weightage will be given to 10+2th standard scores.
How is TS EAMCET Result 2019 Computed?
- While computing the TS EAMCET Result 2019, the exam conducting authority will consider the candidate who will secure the qualifying marks in TS EAMCET 2019. However, candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, will be assigned ranking in the order of merit.
- The merit will be prepared on the basis of the combined score where 75% weightage will be given to the marks secured in the entrance exam and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics or Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
- Candidate should be aware that every correct answer will gain 1 mark and there is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
After the declaration of TS EAMCET Result 2019, the examination authority will release the cutoff and will prepare the merit list. All the qualified candidates will be called for TS EAMCET 2019 counselling based on the merit list. Therefore, it is important for the candidates to secure marks within the closing rank.
TS EAMCET Result 2019 | Counselling
Candidates will be shortlisted for counselling based on the TS EAMCET Result 2019. Candidates who are ranked higher on the merit list will be called first for TS EAMCET counselling, which is expected to be held in offline mode in June. While allocating seats, along with the rank of the candidate, the choices filled by the candidate will be considered. Candidates who are offered seats will be notified through SMS on their registered mobile numbers.
|OC/ BC Category||
|SC/ ST Category||
We hope this detailed article on TS EAMCET Result helps you. If you have any query regarding TS EAMCET Result, drop a comment below and we will get back to you. All the best for your exams.