TS EAMCET Result 2020: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) is expected to release the TS EAMCET 2020 Result on or before October 3. TS EAMCET Exam was successfully conducted on September 9, 10, 11 and 14. Candidates will be able to check TS EAMCET result by entering their registration number, date of birth, and qualifying exam hall ticket number. We will also provide you with the direct link to check your TS EAMCET 2020 result below.
TSCHE will release the result in the form of TS EAMCET scorecard. The scorecard will contain all the details of the marks obtained by the candidates in each of the subjects, their rank, and other important details. The authorities have already released TS EAMCET answer key before the announcement of the result. Aspirants who will qualify the TS EAMCET 2020 must download their scorecard as it’ll be used during the counselling and admission process. In this article, we have provided you with all the information which you need to know about TS EAMCET Result 2020. Continue reading this article to know more.
TS EAMCET 2020 has successfully been conducted. The exam authorities have released the TS EAMCET Answer Key. Candidates can download the answer keys and calculate their scores from the link given below.
TS EAMCET Result 2020
Before we get into the details of TS EAMCET Result, let’s take a look at the important dates of the exam. This will help you to keep track of the related events of the exam.
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam||Engineering: September 9, 10, 11 and 14, 2020|
Agriculture: September 28 and 29, 2020
|Release of Preliminary Answer Key||September 18, 2020|
|Release of Final Answer Key||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of TS EAMCET Result 2020||First Week of October 2020 (Tentative)|
|TS EAMCET Counselling 2020||To Be Announced|
How To Check TS EAMCET Result 2020?
Candidates will be able to check and download their TS EAMCET Result by following the steps as under:
- – 1st Step: Go to the official website at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the “TS EAMCET Result 2020” link.
- – 3rd Step: Enter and submit your details: Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, and security code displayed on the screen.
- – 4th Step: The TS EAMCET Scorecard 2020 will open on your screen. Download and take a printout of the same. You will need it to complete further admission formalities.
Details Mentioned On TS EAMCET Result 2020
The result of TS EAMCET 2020 will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Gender, category, local area
- Marks obtained and combined score
- TS EAMCET and inter weightage
- Group total/group maximum
- Intermediate percentage
- Hall ticket number, stream
- Registration number, TS EAMCET roll number, application number
- Rank obtained by the candidate in his/her category
Tie-Breaking Criteria For TS EAMCET Result 2020
The exam officials follow a certain rule when one or more candidates score the same marks in the exam. The following set of rules are applied:
- The candidate who has higher marks in Mathematics will be placed high on merit.
- If the tie still persists, the candidate having higher marks in Physics will be placed above in the merit.
- If the tie still remains, the candidate with high aggregate marks in their qualifying exam will be placed higher on merit.
- Next, the candidate older in age will be considered.
Important Points Related To TS EAMCET Result 2020
Note the following points regarding the TS EAMCET Result 2020.
- Candidates need to produce the TS EAMCET Result or Rank Card at the time of document verification.
- The officials will release the rank card of TS EAMCET in online mode only. No physical copies will be sent to the candidates.
- Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit.
- The TS EAMCET 2020 Rank Card will be valid for admission to B.Tech courses for this session only.
- If a candidate obtains a rank by improper means, for example by falsely claiming to belong to a particular category (SC, ST, etc.), the candidate would be disqualified from the admission process.
- During ranking, the authorities will give 75% weightage to TS EAMCET 2020 normalized marks and 25% weightage to 10+2th standard scores.
How Is TS EAMCET Result 2020 Computed?
The result is computed as follows:
- While computing the TS EAMCET Result 2020, the exam conducting authority will consider the candidate who will secure the qualifying marks in TS EAMCET 2020. However, candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, will be assigned ranking in the order of merit.
- The merit will be prepared on the basis of the combined score where 75% weightage will be given to the marks secured in the entrance exam and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics or Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
- Candidate should be aware that every correct answer will gain 1 mark and there is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
After the declaration of TS EAMCET Result 2020, the examination authority will release the cutoff and will prepare the merit list. All the qualified candidates will be able to participate in the TS EAMCET 2020 counselling based on the merit list.
TS EAMCET Toppers
Here, in this section, we will provide you with the list of the TS EAMCET 2020 toppers. Meanwhile, you can take a look at the TS EAMCET 2019 toppers:
|Name of Student||Score||EAMCET Marks|
|Pulliseti Ravi Teja||95.48||150.02|
|T Chandra Sekhar Veda Havya||94.65||148.77|
|G Akash Reddy||93.60||145.50|
|G Bhanu Dutta||92.05||143.50|
|G Pasireddy Gupta||90.79||142.25|
|P Veda Pranav||90.60||139.95|
|A. Abhi Reddy||90.30||140.19|
TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling
The authorities will shortlist candidates for counselling based on the TS EAMCET Result 2020. The TSCHE will conduct the TS EAMCET counselling in online mode. Eligible candidates will have to register for the counselling and the seats will be allotted as per the merit list prepared by the officials. While allocating seats, along with the rank of the candidate, the authorities will consider the choices filled by the candidate. Candidates who are offered seats will be notified through SMS on their registered mobile numbers.
Important FAQs Regarding TS EAMCET Result 2020
Here are some important FAQs about the exam results:
Ans: Candidates can check their result from the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. They have to enter their TS EAMCET 2020 registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth to access their result.
Ans: TS EAMCET scorecard will include the marks secured by the candidate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, total marks secured and Qualifying status of the candidate along with their basic details.
Ans: You will be able to download TS EAMCET rank card tentatively in the first week of October 2020.
Ans: TS EAMCET 2020 merit list will be prepared by the exam authorities. They will give 75% weightage to marks secured in TS EAMCET 2020 exam and 25% weightage to marks secured in the qualifying examination of Class 11 and 12.
Ans: No, the exam authorities will not inform you regarding your TS EAMCET scorecard. For this, you have to continuously
Now you know everything about the TS EAMCET Result. We hope that this article helps you. It’s important to secure higher marks which will increase your chances of making it higher in the merit list and securing admission to your desired college.
If you have any queries or suggestions, feel free to drop a comment below and we will get back to you. Embibe wishes you all the best for TS EAMCET 2020!98 Views