UPTET Admit Card 2020: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB), the conducting body of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) will release the UPTET Hall Ticket once the application process is over. Candidates can download the admit card of UPTET 2020 from the official website by using their Registration Number and One Time Password.
Candidates must carry a valid UPTET 2020 admit card to appear for the written exam. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for the offline based exam. The direct link to download the UPTET admit card will be updated in this article after the official release.
Every year, more than 15 lakh candidates appear for the exam. Last year, a total of 16,34,249 candidates registered for the examination.
UPTET Admit Card 2020: Everything You Need To Know
Let us have an overview of UPTET 2020:
|Name of the Exam||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2019|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Purpose of the Exam||Selection of Teachers for Primary and Upper Primary Level|
|Type of Exam||State-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper-Based)|
|Number of Stages||One|
|Number of Papers||Two|
UPTET Admit Card 2020: UPTET Important Dates
let’s look at the UPTET schedule/UPTET important dates:
|Availability of UPTET 2020 Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|Release of Preliminary Answer Key||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Send Objections||To be announced soon|
|Issue of Final Answer Key||To be announced soon|
|UPTET Result 2020||To be announced soon|
How To Download UPTET Admit Card?
Follow the steps as under to access the admit card of UPTET 2020:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website: updeled.gov.in.
- – 2nd Step: Under “CANDIDATE SERVICES”, click on ‘UP Teacher Eligibility Test’.
- – 3rd Step: Now, click on ‘UPTET Admit Card’.
- – 4th Step: Enter the valid Registration Number, One Time Password and Captcha.
- – 5th Step: After entering the required details, click on the “Login” button.
- – 6th Step: Your UPTET Call Letter will appear on the screen. Check all details specified on the UPTET admit card 2019.
- – 7th Step: Download and take two or three printouts of the same for examination purposes.
After the release of UPTET 2020 Admit Card for the written examination, candidates should download it as early as possible. They shouldn’t wait until the day of the exam to download it as there will be huge traffic to the website at the last moment and the site may not open.
Details Mentioned On UPTET Admit Card
Candidates need to check the details mentioned on the admit card of UPTET to make sure that there are no mistakes. In case of any errors, candidates must contact the official authority of UPTET to rectify them.
The following details will be mentioned on the UPTET admit card 2020:
- a. Candidate’s Name
- b. Roll Number / Registration Number
- c. Father’s Name
- d. Date of Birth
- e. Category
- f. Exam Date & Time
- g. Venue & Address of the UPTET
- h. General Instructions
In case, there is an error in the details mentioned on the admit card, like spelling error in the name of the candidate, wrong date of birth, etc., candidates must contact with the official authority as early as possible and get it rectified.
Documents To Be Taken Along With UPTET Admit Card 2020
It is mandatory to carry any one of the following photo IDs along with the UPTET admit card to appear for the exam. If any candidate fails to carry a valid photo ID, they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
NOTE: Candidates should also carry 2-3 passport size photo with them. It should be the same as the one on the admit card. Candidates should also take the necessary stationery items with them.
How To Recover UPTET Registration Number or Password?
If any candidate forgets their Registration Number or Password, they can retrieve the details by following the steps provided below:
- – 1st Step: Go to the UPBEB website – upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- – 2nd Step: Search and click on the UPTET 2019 Admit Card download link.
- – 3rd Step: Now, click on the ‘Registered User Login’ button and then click on the ‘Forget Registration Number’ link.
- – 4th Step: Fill the necessary details carefully such as name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- – 5th Step: The registration number will be sent to the email ID or mobile (SMS) after clicking on the “Submit” button.
UPTET Admit Card 2020: General Guidelines
Candidates must go through the instructions provided below to avoid any kind of hassles on the day of the exam:
- Candidates should not carry any piece of paper except UPTET admit card to the exam hall.
- Electronic devices, Calculators, Sunglasses, etc.are also not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam venue at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates can leave the exam hall only after the completion of the entrance exam.
- The exam authorities will not provide any extra time to any of the candidates. So, candidates should complete the examination within the given time.
UPTET Exam Centres 2020
UPBEB will conduct the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test across all 75 districts in Uttar Pradesh:
|Kannauj||Sant Ravidas Nagar||Devariya|
|Itawa||Baliya||Sant Kabir Nagar|
|Bagpat||Muzaffarnagar||Gautam Buddha Nagar|
UPTET 2020: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are the FAQs about UPTET 2020:
Q1: How many times a candidate can appear for the UPTET Exam?
A1: There is no limit to the number of times a candidate can appear for the exam. A qualified person can also appear for the exam to improve his/her score.
Q2: What will be the medium of UPTET question paper?
A2: The question paper will be in Hindi and English.
Q3: Can I get the UPTET 2020 admit card by post or courier?
A3: No, you have to download the admit card in the online mode only by entering your Registration Number and Password.
Q4: Can I change the exam centre after the issue of the admit card?
A4: No, the exam authority will not accept any request for change of exam centre after the issue of the UPTET admit card.
Q5: Will UPTET admit card be needed after the conclusion of the examination?
A5: Yes, the admit card should be retained by the candidates until the completion of the recruitment process.
Q6: How can I ensure that my admit card for the UPTET is valid?
A6: You have to check if all the details printed on the admit card are correct. If your admit card is error-free, then it is a valid one.
So, now you know everything about UPTET Admit Card 2020. We hope you do not face any difficulty while downloading your UPTET Call Letter. Focus on your UPTET preparation and finish the entire UPTET syllabus. Be thorough with the UPTET exam pattern as well. Take a sufficient number of mock tests to see where you are standing and create your improvement plan accordingly.
We hope this detailed article on UPTET Hall Ticket / Call Letter / Admit Card helps you. If you have any query related to UPTET Admit Card, ping us on our live chat service or submit a comment below. We will get back as soon as possible.216 Views