UPTET 2020 Application Form: The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) is conducted on an annual basis for the recruitment of Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers. These teachers are recruited for the teaching job in various schools of Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) is the conducting body of UPTET. The board will release the UPTET official notification soon. We bring you a comprehensive article on UPTET 2020 Application Form to keep you updated on the same.
UPTET 2020 Application Form
It is important for you to know the important dates for UPTET 2020 before filling up the application form. As the UPTET schedule is not yet out, we bring you the tentative dates for the exam. We will update you with the UPTET official dates once the notification is out:
|Release of UPTET 2020 Notification||To be announced soon|
|Beginning of UPTET 2020 Application||To be announced soon|
|Last date to apply for UPTET 2020||To be announced soon|
|Release of UPTET Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|UPTET 2020 Exam||To be announced soon|
UPTET 2020 Application Form: Eligibility Criteria
Prior to getting into the details of UPTET online registration, it is essential for you to know the eligibility criteria of UPTET. Candidates must meet all the UPTET eligibility criteria:
In order to fill the UPTET application form 2020, the applicants need to be a citizen of India. Aspirants belonging from Nepal/Tibet/Bhutan can also apply for the exam.
Candidates who want to go ahead with the UPTET application 2020, should hold a UGC recognized Bachelor’s Degree (B.Ed, D.Ed, BTC, etc) and must score a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
The category-wise age limit for candidates applying for UPTET 2020 is as follows:
General: Applicants must be between 18 to 35 years of age.
SC/ST: Candidates must between 18 to 40 years of age.
OBC: Aspirants should be between 18 to 40 years of age.
PH: Applicants should be between 18 to 45 years of age.
How To Apply For UPTET 2020?
The detailed steps to fill up the UPTET Application form:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of UPTET- upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the link that says Registration.
- – 3rd Step: Fill in the details like Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth, etc.
- – 4th Step: Now, enter your Contact Details and Educational Qualification.
- – 5th Step: Click on the Deposit Application Fee option and make payment of the fee.
- – 6th Step: Once you deposit the fees, upload the scanned images of your Photograph and Signature.
- – 7th Step: Now, click on the Submit button and submit your UPTET application form.
- – 8th Step: Download the UPTET registration form and take its print out for future reference.
What To Do If You Forget UPTET Password?
In case an applicant forgets the UPTET password, they can recover it by following the steps as under:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of UPTET.
- – 2nd Step: Click on “Login”.
- – 3rd Step: Now, enter your Login ID and click on the tab that says Forgot Password.
- – 4th Step: Enter captcha.
- – 5th Step: The link to change the password will be mailed to the candidate on his registered email address.
- – 6th Step: Now, click on the link sent to you on the email ID and reset your password.
UPTET Application Fee 2020
The UPTET application fee can be paid both in online as well as offline mode. The application fee for UPTET can be paid using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/ Internet Banking. Candidates can also pay the UPTET fee offline through SBI e-Challan. We bring you the category-wise UPTET registration fee in the table below:
|Category||UPTET Application Fee|
UPTET Application Form Correction
Errors tend to happen while filling the UPTET Application Form 2020. While we advise you to fill the UPTET Registration Form carefully, we bring you the way out in case you end up making some errors.
Firstly, you should know that an application correction window will be opened on the website as scheduled by the UPTET board. The correction window will remain open for 2-3 days or as timed by the board. You will be able to make changes in the name, date of birth, education, category, etc. While making the changes, be extra cautious as you will not be able to change anything in the form after that point.
UPTET Contact Information
In case of further issues and concerns, you can contact the official authorities at the following contact details:
U.P Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari, Allahabad
Phone Number: 0532-2466761, 0532-2466769
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
S.B.I Govt. Business Branch Lucknow
Phone Number: 9454713363, 8004923042, 8004922875
Now that you have a detailed article on UPTET 2020 Application Form, we hope you do not face any issue while filling up the form. It is very important for you to be careful while filling up the UPTET online form. All information should be correct and there should be no discrepancy.
If you have any query regarding this article on UPTET 2020 Application Form, do let us know about it in the comment section below and we will get back to you soon.93 Views