CBSE Class 12 Result 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release CBSE Result 2021 for Class 12 students at the official website of CBSE: cbseresults.nic.in. Candidates can check CBSE 12th result 2021 by using their Roll number, School number, Centre number and admit card ID. According to the sources, the CBSE 12th results are expected to release before 31st July 2021.
Once released, students can visit the official website to check their results. Candidates can check CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 by Roll No, School number etc. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding “How To Check CBSE 12th Result 2021”. Read on to find out more.
Latest Updates on CBSE Class 12 Results
The CBSE Class 12 results will be released on July 31. The CBSE board informed the Supreme Court of India today (17th June 2021) that Class 12 students will be graded based on their performance in Class 11 and Class 10.
According to board officials, the total marks will be calculated based on the school’s previous performance in 12th exams. About 40% of the marks will be based on the 12th pre-board exam, and 60% will be based on the students’ performance in the Class 11 and Class 10 final exams, i.e, 30% from Class 10 & 30% from Class 12.
Highlights of CBSE 12th Class Results
- A result committee will be present in each of the schools to rule out any unfair advantage to students in some schools that have traditionally given high marks to students.
- A moderation committee will be formed to investigate the differences in marking mechanisms used by schools in order to put all students on an equal footing when it comes to the awarding of final marks for Class XII.
- Each school must form a result committee to consider a student’s marks in the three examinations, which will be vetted by the CBSE moderation committee.
- Students who are dissatisfied with their grades/marks under the current system can improve their grades by taking physical examinations, which will be held as soon as the situation returns to normal.
- For moderation purposes, a school’s historical performance in Class XII board examinations over the last few years, as well as the overall percentage of marks obtained by students in previous years’ board examinations, will be considered.
CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 Date
Before getting into the details on “How can I check my 12th CBSE result 2021”, let’s have an overview of CBSE 12th Result Date 2021:
|CBSE Class 12 Board Exam Date||Exams Postponed|
|CBSE 12th Result Date 2021||Before 31st July 2021|
How Can I Check My 12th CBSE Result 2021?
Follow the steps as listed below to check CBSE 12th Result 2021:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of CBSE Results: cbseresults.nic.in
- – 2nd Step: Enter your CBSE Roll Number, School Number, and Centre Number as mentioned on the admit card.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- – 4th Step: CBSE 12th Result 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- – 5th Step: Check the results carefully and download a soft copy and take printouts for future reference.
CBSE Result Page will look like the following image:
List of Websites To Check CBSE 12th Result From
Candidates will be able to check CBSE 12th Result 2021 from the following websites:
Details Mentioned On CBSE Class 12 Result 2021
Once the CBSE Results 2021 is released, candidates will have to carefully check all the details mentioned on it. The following details will be mentioned on CBSE 12th Result 2021:
- Exam Name
- Conducting Authority
- Roll Number
- Candidate Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- School’s Name
- Subject Codes
- List of Subject Name
- Marks Obtained In Theory Exam
- Marks Obtained In Practical Exam
- Total Marks
- Grade Obtained
- Result Status
What If My Date Of Birth Is Printed Wrong?
If candidates find any information misspelt on the CBSE Class 12 Scorecard then they must immediately report to the officials since the details printed on it will be used for the Migration Certificate and Final Marksheet.
Once you find that the details printed on the Online mark sheet is wrong, candidates will have to report to the school officials and fill out the form. Once the form is filled the officials will send the same to the regional offices where the details will get corrected.
CBSE Class 12 Board Exams Passing Criteria
Candidates who have appeared for CBSE Class 12 board exams must meet the marks specified by the officials. The passing criteria of CBSE Class 12 board exams are listed below:
- Candidate must have secured a higher grade than ‘E’. That is candidates must have secured 33% or more 33% marks in the five subjects.
- For practical work-related subjects, candidates should secure 33% marks in theory and 33% marks in practical. Apart from this, aspirants should have secured at least 33% marks in aggregate
Aspirants would be given a pass certificate by the Board if they get a grade above ‘E’ in all subjects of internal assessment (unless he/she is exempted).
How To Obtain Marksheets & Migration Certificate Through DigiLocker?
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of Digilocker – https://digilocker.gov.in/
- – 2nd Step: Scroll down and move to the tab “Education”.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the first Option “CBSE”.
- – 4th Step: Now click on the links Class XII Passing certificates & Class XII Migration Certificates.
- – 5th Step: Click on “Create Account”.
- – 6th Step: Enter your Aadhar Number for authentication purposes.
- – 7th Step: Click on the “Next” button.
- – 8th Step: Enter your Mobile Number for authentication.
- – 9th Step: You will shortly receive the OTP to your mobile phone.
- – 10th Step: Now login with the help of those credentials. You can easily access the CBSE Class 12 Marksheets and Migration Certificates.
CBSE Results 2021 – Photocopy /Re-Evaluation
Candidates who are not satisfied with their CBSE Class 12 Marks can apply for the following things:
- Verification of Marks
- Answer booklet Photocopy
Along with the release of CBSE Class 12 Results, the above-listed process will begin. The detailed schedule for the above process are listed below:
|Events||Date||Fees (in INR)|
|CBSE Result – Verification of Marks||The link will be available after two days of the declaration of result||500|
|–||Last date for applying with fee up to 5:00 PM from 5th day of the opening of the link||–|
|Obtaining Photocopy of Answer books||Link to open on 17th day of declaration of Result||Class 12th – 700/-per paper|
Class 10th – 500/- per paper
|–||Last date for applying with fee up to 5:00 PM – next day opening link||–|
|Re-evaluation||Link To Open 21st Day of Declaration of Result||100/- Per Question|
|Last date for applying with fee up to 5:00 PM-22nd day of declaration of result|
CBSE Class 12 Result – Verification of Marks
Candidates can re-verify their marks by applying for Re-verification. Candidates can verify their results only if he/she applies within 7 days after the declaration of the results. The verified result or marks will be uploaded on the website. However, in case any mistakes are detected, a formal letter will also be sent by speed post.
Candidate will have to pay Rs.300/- per subject for re-verification of the CBSE Class 12 Results 2021.
The CBSE Class 12 Result Reverification link will be activated once the CBSE Class 12 Results are released. Candidates can apply online for the same.
CBSE Class 12 Board Results – Obtaining Photocopy of Answer Booklets
Only those candidates who have applied for verification of marks shall be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopies of the evaluated answer-books. All the applications will be received only online with payment through gateway/e-challan. While paying the fee, candidates will also have to provide or upload the documents that are requested by the officials.
Photocopy of the evaluated answer book would be provided after blocking all information relating to the identity of the Examiner/Evaluators/any other official associated with the examination process.
Candidates will have to pay Rs.700/- per subject for obtaining photocopy of the answer booklet.
CBSE 12th Result – Revaluation
Only those candidates who have applied for obtaining photocopy of the answer booklets will be eligible for Revaluation. Technically, candidates who have applied for Verification and Photocopy of answer booklets can apply for revaluation. Candidates can apply for revaluation only for the following subjects:
- English Core
- English Elective (CBSE)
- English Elective (NCERT)
- Hindi Core
- Elective Subject
- Business Studies,
- Economics and Accountancy
Candidates can challenge only 10 questions for re-evaluation in the theory portion by paying Rs.100 per question.
CBSE Class 12 Grading System 2021
CBSE Result 2021 grading system is tabulated below:
|Marks||Grades||Points for Grades|
CBSE Result Analysis 2021
Once the CBSE 12th Result 2021 is out, we will update the detailed analysis here. Until then candidates can go through the past year analysis of CBSE 12th Result to get an idea:
|Year||Total appeared students||Overall Pass %|
Zone-Wise CBSE Class 12th Result 2021
CBSE Class 12th Result will be announced for all the subjects including academics, electives and vocational, mentioning theory and practical marks for the respective subjects. CBSE may announce Class 12 Result for ten regions on the same date, separately. The official link for all the ten regions of CBSE Board 12th exam result will be updated as soon as the result of CBSE Class 12 Result is announced by CBSE.
|The Zonal Headquarters||States included in the zone|
|Delhi (Z1)||NCT of Delhi and Foreign Schools|
|Chennai (Z2)||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Goa, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, and Daman and Diu|
|Guwahati (Z3)||Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, and Mizoram|
|Ajmer (Z4)||Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Panchkula (Z5)||Haryana, Union Territory of Chandigarh, Punjab, J&K, and Himachal Pradesh|
|Allahabad (Z6)||Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand|
|Patna (Z7)||Bihar, and Jharkhand|
|Bhubaneswar (Z8)||West Bengal, Odisha, and Chhattisgarh|
|Thiruvananthapuram (Z9)||Kerala, Lakshadweep, and Karnataka|
|Dehradun (Z10)||Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand|
FAQs Regarding CBSE 12th Result 2021
The frequently asked questions regarding CBSE Class 12th Result 2021 are listed below:
A. FT stands for Fail in Theory. If you have got FT in any subject that means you have failed and have to appear for improvement examination.
A. After the main exam, those students who have failed the main exam can reappear in the exam called compartment exam. A student will get only 3 more chances to clear the exam.
A. Yes, marks can decrease or increase depending upon the rechecking. That’s why it is advisable that only if you are confident that your marks should be more then only apply for revaluation.
A. Don’t worry. If you have got fewer marks in the improvement exam then it will not be considered. Instead, your previous marks which are more will be considered.
A. CBSE Class 12 Results 2021 is expected to declare by 31st July 2021.
Students can also solve free Class 12 practice questions on Embibe for subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology. As most of the entrance exam syllabus is the same, you can also take Engineering Mock Tests and Medical Mock Tests which will help you not only in your entrance exams but also in your board exam preparation.
We hope this detailed article on CBSE 12th Result 2021 is helpful. If you have any query regarding this article, please ping us through the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.176 Views