CBSE Class 12 Result 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released CBSE Result 2021 for Class 12 students at the official website of CBSE: cbse.gov.in. Candidates can check CBSE 12th result 2021 by using their roll number. Many students are confused about how to check the CBSE Class 12 roll numbers since no admit card was released. CBSE has released the ‘roll number finder’ portal for students to check their board roll numbers.
You can easily find your roll number to check the result and scorecard using the “find roll number” option by CBSE. We have explained the process to check your roll number and result in detail here. Read on to continue.
July 30: CBSE Class 12 2021 Results are declared. Click here to check the results.
CBSE Class 12 Results 2021: Where To Check?
The CBSE has released the class 12 result for over 14 lakhs CBSE students on July 30, at cbseresults.nic.in. Students can check their individual scorecards now using their roll number. Students can check CBSE class 12 results in multiple ways as per their convenience. The results can also be checked on platforms like UMANG, DigiLocker, SMS Organiser and DigiResults.
List of Websites To Check CBSE 12th Result 2021
Candidates will be able to check CBSE 12th Result 2021 from the following websites:
CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 Date
Before getting into the details on “How can I check my 12th CBSE result 2021”, let’s have an overview of CBSE 12th Result Date 2021:
|CBSE Class 12 Board Exam Date||Exams Postponed|
|CBSE 12th Result Date 2021||July 30, 2021|
How Can I Check My 12th CBSE Result 2021?
Follow the steps as listed below to check CBSE 12th Result 2021:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of CBSE Results: cbseresults.nic.in
- – 2nd Step: Enter your CBSE Roll Number, School Number, and Centre Number as mentioned on the admit card.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- – 4th Step: CBSE 12th Result 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- – 5th Step: Check the results carefully and download a soft copy and take printouts for future reference.
CBSE Result Page will look like the following image:
CBSE Class 12 Results 2021 Statistics
Here are some of the statistics for Class 12 results.
➡ As many as 14,088 schools affiliated to CBSE have obtained the CBSE Class 12th results today. Last year, the number of schools was 13,108.
➡ Overall 99.37% of students have passed the CBSE 12th board exam 2021.
➡ More than 1.5 lakh students have passed with 90+ marks.
Note: The detailed result analysis and statistics will be updated later.
CBSE Class 12 Result 2021: Last Year’s Statistics
Once the CBSE 12th Result 2021 is out, we will update the detailed analysis here. Until then candidates can go through the past year analysis of CBSE 12th Result to get an idea:
1. In 2020, a total of 88.78 per cent of students had passed, an increase of 5.38 per cent from 2019.
2. Last year, the pass percentage among girls was 92.15 per cent and among boys, it was 86.19 per cent. Girls had done better than boys by 5.96 per cent. The Pass percentage among transgender students was 66.67 per cent.
|Year||Total appeared students||Overall Pass %|
Highlights of CBSE 12th Class Results
- A result committee was present in each of the schools to rule out any unfair advantage to students in some schools that have traditionally given high marks to students.
- A moderation committee was formed to investigate the differences in marking mechanisms used by schools in order to put all students on an equal footing when it comes to the awarding of final marks for Class XII.
- Each school formed a result committee to consider a student’s marks in the three examinations, which was vetted by the CBSE moderation committee.
- Students who are dissatisfied with their grades/marks under the current system can improve their grades by taking physical examinations, which will be held as soon as the situation returns to normal.
- For moderation purposes, a school’s historical performance in Class XII board examinations over the last few years, as well as the overall percentage of marks obtained by students in previous years’ board examinations, has been considered.
Details Mentioned On CBSE Class 12 Result 2021
Once the CBSE Results 2021 is released, candidates will have to carefully check all the details mentioned on it. The following details will be mentioned on CBSE 12th Result 2021:
- Exam Name
- Conducting Authority
- Roll Number
- Candidate Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- School’s Name
- Subject Codes
- List of Subject Name
- Marks Obtained In Theory Exam
- Marks Obtained In Practical Exam
- Total Marks
- Grade Obtained
- Result Status
What If My Date Of Birth Is Printed Wrong?
If candidates find any information misspelt on the CBSE Class 12 Scorecard then they must immediately report to the officials since the details printed on it will be used for the Migration Certificate and Final Marksheet.
Once you find that the details printed on the Online mark sheet is wrong, candidates will have to report to the school officials and fill out the form. Once the form is filled the officials will send the same to the regional offices where the details will get corrected.
CBSE Class 12 Board Exams Passing Criteria
Since the CBSE did not conduct the board exams for Class 10 and 12 this year, the board has devised a new passing marks criteria. Similar to last year, CBSE may decide to repeat its decision of not marking students ‘Fail’ for the 12th exam. Instead of “Fail”, the board will mention ‘Essential Repeat‘ in subjects for which exams were cancelled.
The overall passing criteria have been devised after careful considerations and board meetings.
How To Obtain Marksheets & Migration Certificate Through DigiLocker?
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of Digilocker: https://digilocker.gov.in/
- – 2nd Step: Scroll down and move to the tab “Education”.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the first Option “CBSE”.
- – 4th Step: Now click on the links Class XII Passing certificates & Class XII Migration Certificates.
- – 5th Step: Click on “Create Account”.
- – 6th Step: Enter your Aadhar Number for authentication purposes.
- – 7th Step: Click on the “Next” button.
- – 8th Step: Enter your Mobile Number for authentication.
- – 9th Step: You will shortly receive the OTP to your mobile phone.
- – 10th Step: Now login with the help of those credentials. You can easily access the CBSE Class 12 Marksheets and Migration Certificates.
CBSE Results 2021 – Photocopy/Re-Evaluation
Candidates who are not satisfied with their CBSE Class 12 Marks can apply for the following things:
- Verification of Marks
- Answer booklet Photocopy
Along with the release of CBSE Class 12 Results, the above-listed process will begin. The detailed schedule for the above process are listed below:
|Events||Date||Fees (in INR)|
|CBSE Result – Verification of Marks||The link will be available after two days of the declaration of the result||500|
|–||Last date for applying with a fee up to 5:00 PM from the 5th day of the opening of the link||–|
|Obtaining Photocopy of Answer books||Link to open on 17th day of declaration of Result||Class 12th – 700/-per paper|
Class 10th – 500/- per paper
|–||Last date for applying with fee up to 5:00 PM – next day opening link||–|
|Re-evaluation||Link To Open 21st Day of Declaration of Result||100/- Per Question|
|Last date for applying with fee up to 5:00 PM-22nd day of declaration of result|
CBSE Class 12 Result – Verification of Marks
Candidates can re-verify their marks by applying for Re-verification. Candidates can verify their results only if he/she applies within 7 days after the declaration of the results. The verified result or marks will be uploaded to the website. However, in case any mistakes are detected, a formal letter will also be sent by speed post.
Candidates will have to pay Rs.300/- per subject for re-verification of the CBSE Class 12 Results 2021.
The CBSE Class 12 Result Reverification link will be activated once the CBSE Class 12 Results are released. Candidates can apply online for the same.
CBSE Class 12 Board Results – Obtaining Photocopy of Answer Booklets
Only those candidates who have applied for verification of marks shall be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopies of the evaluated answer-books. All the applications will be received only online with payment through gateway/e-challan. While paying the fee, candidates will also have to provide or upload the documents that are requested by the officials.
Photocopy of the evaluated answer book would be provided after blocking all information relating to the identity of the Examiner/Evaluators/any other official associated with the examination process.
Candidates will have to pay Rs.700/- per subject for obtaining photocopy of the answer booklet.
CBSE 12th Result – Revaluation
Only those candidates who have applied for obtaining a photocopy of the answer booklets will be eligible for Revaluation. Technically, candidates who have applied for Verification and Photocopy of answer booklets can apply for revaluation. Candidates can apply for revaluation only for the following subjects:
- English Core
- English Elective (CBSE)
- English Elective (NCERT)
- Hindi Core
- Elective Subject
- Business Studies,
- Economics and Accountancy
Candidates can challenge only 10 questions for re-evaluation in the theory portion by paying Rs.100 per question.
CBSE Class 12 Grading System 2021
CBSE Result 2021 grading system is tabulated below:
|Marks||Grades||Points for Grades|
FAQs Regarding CBSE 12th Result 2021
The frequently asked questions regarding CBSE Class 12th Result 2021 are listed below:
A. FT stands for Fail in Theory. If you have got FT in any subject that means you have failed and have to appear for improvement examination.
A. After the main exam, those students who have failed the main exam can reappear in the exam called compartment exam. A student will get only 3 more chances to clear the exam.
A. Yes, marks can decrease or increase depending upon the rechecking. That’s why it is advisable that only if you are confident that your marks should be more then only apply for revaluation.
A. Don’t worry. If you have got fewer marks in the improvement exam then it will not be considered. Instead, your previous marks which are more will be considered.
A. CBSE Class 12 Results 2021 is declared on July 30, 2021.
Students can also solve free JEE Main Practice Questions on Embibe for subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Maths. As most of the entrance exam syllabus is the same, you can also take Engineering Mock Tests and Medical Mock Tests which will help you not only in your entrance exams but also in your board exam preparation.
We hope this detailed article on CBSE 12th Result 2021 is helpful. If you have any queries regarding this article, please ping us through the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible522 Views