JEE Main Result 2019: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the JEE Main result 2019 for the January session today, 19th January 2019. The JEE Main Result has been declared online on the official website of JEE Main: jeemain.nic.in. Candidates need to login to the result portal to download their JEE Main scorecard by entering their Application Number and Date of Birth.
Here, we will provide you with LIVE updates regarding JEE Main Result 2019.
01:50 pm: 302 Students Of Bakliwal Tutorials Score More Than 90 Percentile
Hearty congratulations to Bakliwal Tutorials! 302 students from this renowned coaching institute have scored more than 90 percentile in JEE Main January 2019, out of which 42 students secured more than 99 percentile. Four students have scored more than 99.9 percentile:
- Vibhhu Sharma: 99.9645854 percentile
- Pranav Sanjay Maral: 99.9461531 percentile
- Snehil Srivastava: 99.9208919 percentile
- Sujay Srivastava: 99.9155497 percentile
10:50 am (21st January 2019): Top 5 Rankers From CSRL – Super 30 Scores 99+ Percentile
Congratulations to CSRL – Super 30. Five students of CSRL – Super 30, score more than 99 percentile.
- Nishant Trivedi (Jodhpur): 99.841
- Susrut Patwardhan (Mumbai): 99.839
- Aniket Sankhi (Jodhpur): 99.710
- Arun Jena (Bhubaneswar): 99.467
- Akanksha More (Mumbai): 99.343
10:00 pm: More Than 10 Students Of Sri SanJEEvni Junior College & Academy Secure Top Rank In JEE Main 2019
Congratulations to Sri SanJEEvni Junior College & Academy, our partner institute.
Many students from the institute have secured top ranks in JEE Main 2019. Among them, the top 10 are as under:
- V. Rohit Reddy: 99.10 percentile
- K. Pranav Srivatsav: 98.99 percentile
- D. Lahari Reddy: 98.98 percentile
- K. Nishkala Reddy: 98.07 percentile
- K. Pranav Kiran: 97.84 percentile
- K. Srivatsav: 97.37 percentile
- P. Sidhardha Reddy: 97.13 percentile
- R. Shiva Chaitanya: 96.92 percentile
- Nabeel Ahmed Khan: 96.86 percentile
- B. Abhinav: 96.13 percentile
09:50 pm: Naman Verma Of Prime Classes Scores 99.95 Percentile
Naman Verma of Prime Classes Private Limited, one of the reputed coaching institutes for JEE Main and Embibe’s partner institute has scored 99.95 percentile in JEE Main 2019 (January session). We congratulate Naman Verma and the teachers of Prime Classes for this success in JEE Main 2019.
09:30 pm: JEE Main 2019 Top Rankers From Embibe’s Partner Institutes
Various top coaching institutes in India have partnered with Embibe to leverage Embibe’s Artificial Intelligence powered analytics and give their students the personalized attention that they need. With the JEE Main Results declared, we want to congratulate all the institutes, the teachers and the top rankers. We are proud to be part of your journey.
JEE Main Result 2019: Top Institutes like IITs, NITs, CFTIs and other participating institutes accept JEE Score and provide admissions in B.Tech and B.Arch courses based on JEE Main Results 2019. The candidates clearing JEE Main Cut-off Score will also become eligible for JEE Advance Exam. JEE Main Exam is conducted in various shifts and thus the raw scores will be normalized to NTA Score. This article will provide you all the information regarding JEE Main Result 2019. Read and find out!
Note: Candidates who are appearing for the April session of JEE Main 2019 can attempt the JEE Main papers of 9th January for both Shift 1 and Shift 2 on Embibe. This will help them understand what to expect in the exam and prepare accordingly. The remaining papers will also be made live very soon.
JEE Main Result 2019: Everything You Need to Know
JEE Main Result consists of individual scores of each subject (i.e, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and the total NTA Score in JEE Main 2019. Since the JEE Exam is conducted in multiple-sessions the raw scores will be normalized to the NTA Score, which will be in percentile.
Percentile score means the percentage of the total number of students appearing for the exam who have scored EQUAL TO OR LESS THAN the score you secured.
This means, in each session, the marks secured by the candidate (say, out of 360 in the case of JEE Main Paper 1) is converted into a scale ranging from 100 to 0. The topper for each session will, thus, secure a percentile score of 100.
Note that in case of the JEE Main April session results, the NTA score for first attempt as well as for second attempt will be merged for the compilation of result and for preparation of overall merit list / Ranking.
The candidates who appeared in both the attempts, the best NTA score will be considered for further processing.
The JEE Main score comprises of NTA scores of the first attempt and second attempt, the qualifying status, All India rank and All India Category rank.
How To Check JEE Main Result 2019?
Follow the steps as tabulated below to view your JEE Main result 2019:
Steps To Check JEE Main Result 2019
- Step 1: Go to JEE Main official website: jeemain.nic.in or nta.ac.in.
- Step 2: Click on “JEE (Main) January 2019 NTA Score”.
- Step 3: Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin in the respective fields and click on “Login”.
- Step 4: Your JEE Main result will be displayed on the screen. Click on the option to download your JEE Main score card and download it.
Details Provided In The JEE Main Result
Candidates will be able to view the following details along with their JEE Main result:
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Person with Disability (Yes/No)
- Date of Birth
- State Code of Eligibility
- Subject-wise NTA Score
- Total NTA Score
- The NTA Score mentioned on the JEE Main Result is the normalized score expressed in percentile indicating the percentage of candidates who have secured equal to or below that particular percentile in that session.
- The total NTA score is not the average of NTA Scores in the individual subjects.
- The ranks of the candidates will be declared only after the JEE Main exam of April session is conducted, based on the better of the two NTA Scores. However, students can check the expected JEE Main percentile vs rank. for 2019.
JEE Main Result: JEE Main Percentile Vs Rank 2019
The expected JEE Main Percentile versus Rank for the January session of 2019 is tabulated below:
JEE Main Result: JEE Main Cut Off
The JEE Main cutoff 2019 will depend upon a lot of factors:
- Total number of students appearing for JEE Main 2019
- Total number seats available in various NITs, IIITs, GFTIs, and other participating institutes
- Difficulty level of the paper
JEE Main 2019 cut-off scores will be released with the JEE Main results. However, Let’s go through the previous year cut-off to have an idea regarding JEE Main Cut-off Scores.
|JEE Main Result: JEE Main Cutoff 2018|
|OBC – NCL||45|
The expected JEE Main 2018 cutoff by Embibe as per our JEE Main analysis are as under:
|JEE Main Result: JEE Main Expected Cutoff 2018|
|OBC – NCL||38|
Candidates must keep in mind that clearing the JEE Main cutoff doesn’t guarantee a seat. It just means you can appear for JEE Main counselling and JEE Advanced 2019. In order to guarantee a seat, you must score as high as possible.
JEE Main Result: Important Dates For JEE Main 2019
The important dates for JEE Main 2019 are tabulated below:
|Events||Dates for First Attempt|
|Release of JEE Main Admit Card||From 17 December 2018|
|JEE Mains Exam-2019||08th January 2019 to 12th January 2019|
|Declaration of JEE Main Result 2019||19th January 2019|
At Embibe, we provide score improvement guarantee in just two tests. With RANKUP, you get personalized guidance that helps you improve your academic knowledge and your skills to take the exam in the most effective way. You can also take JEE Main mock tests and solve JEE Main practice questions on Embibe. Embibe also provides JEE Main study material that includes description, the best video tutorials, important and previous year questions, questions rankers got wrong, etc.
Candidates appearing in JEE Main 2019 must read the JEE Main analysis of the offline paper and get an idea about what to expect and how to prepare. They must also take the JEE Main previous year papers and see how much they are scoring. This will give them an idea about their JEE Main result.
We hope this detailed article on JEE Main result helps you. If you have any query regarding JEE Main result, drop a comment below and we will get back to you.