SBI Clerk Result 2021– Candidates who are planning to apply for the SBI Clerk Exam 2021 can check the mains result from the direct link in this article. The link will be activated as soon as the results are published on the official website. Officials release separate SBI Clerk 2021 Results for each stage of the exam on the official website. Many of the applicants who want to appear for the exam have to wait for the announcement of the SBI Clerk Result.
The students who will successfully pass the Prelims Exam are eligible for the following process of the SBI Clerk. Candidates who couldn’t qualify for the exams or the ones who are anticipating the release of the SBI Clerk 2021 notification must start their preparation now for the best results. The Result is the deciding factor of getting you selected as an SBI Clerk. Learn more about the SBI Clerk 2021 Result for all stages in this article.
PS: The Prelims Exam scheduled to be held in June 2021 has been deferred till further notice due to the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic in the country.
SBI Clerk Result 2021
- Aspirants have to clear three phases of the SBI Clerk Selection Process- Prelims, Mains, and Local Language Test.
- The final selection of applicants is made based on their score in the mains exam. Prelims Exam is qualifying in nature.
- The Result of the SBI Clerk is based on the overall cut-off decided across the country. SBI has removed sectional cut-off from the SBI Clerk prelims and mains exam since 2019.
- Candidates have to give the required credentials to check the State Bank of India Clerk Result on the portal.
How To Check SBI Clerk 2021 Result
The below steps to download SBI Clerk Main Result will answer questions like how to download SBI Clerk Mains Result and so on-
- Visit the SBI official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the ‘Career’ tab present on the top corner of the homepage.
- Check for Latest Announcements and click on the SBI Junior Associate Result link.
- Enter your Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password in the login panel.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button. SBI Clerk Scorecard 2021 will be displayed on the computer/ mobile screen.
- Download and print a copy of your SBI Clerk Result 2021 for future reference.
Details Mentioned On The State Bank Of India Clerk Result
The following details are mentioned in the Result of SBI Clerk-
|Name of the Candidate||Registration Number|
|Roll Number||Category of the Applicant|
|Cut Off Score||State/ UT applied for|
|Date of the Exam||Section-Wise Maximum Score|
SBI Clerk Important Points
Here are some important points about the SBI Result for Clerk 2021-
- The applicants who will have to clear each of the stages of the exam will be eligible to get chosen as an SBI Clerk.
- SBI Clerk selection process begins from the qualification of the Prelims Exam.
- No sectional cut-off is there in SBI Clerk Prelims Exam.
- Applicants qualifying for the Prelims Exam and obtaining the Cut off appear for the Mains Exam.
- SBI Clerk Provisional list will be provided to consider only the marks secured in the Mains Exam.
- Selected applicants will be invited for document verification (DV).
SBI Clerk Final Result 2021
The applicants who have appeared for the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam will be shortlisted for the final selection as SBI Junior Associates or Clerk.
- A list of applicants shortlisted after the mains exam is available in the SBI Clerk Final Result.
- The marks secured in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam are the only criteria for the Clerk final selection.
- No Interview round or Group Discussion is there for the selection.
- The SBI Clerk Mains Result Marks and cut off will decide the final selection for the candidates.
SBI Clerk Waitlist 2021
- SBI prepares a waiting list of up to 50% (50 percent) of the vacancies both category-wise and state-wise.
- Applicants will be offered an appointment from this waitlist every quarter if anyone does not resign or join.
- Only those applicants are selected from the waitlist who obtains the minimum qualifying marks in the mains exam.
- The waitlist is valid for one year from the date of declaration of the SBI Clerk’s final result.
SBI Clerk Result Tie-Breaking Policy
In any case, two or more applicants obtain an equal score, and the tie is resolved or considered in one of the following cases-
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH.
- If the tie continues, the applicant has fewer incorrect answers in all the subjects.
- If the tie persists, candidates older in age.
SBI Clerk Cut Off 2021
SBI Clerk Cut-off is the least qualifying mark that the students have to complete through the exam. The Cutoff of the SBI Clerk Exam is evaluated on an overall basis. The officials of SBI declare the category-wise as well as the state-wise cut-off. SBI Clerk Cutoffs are resolved based on many factors, like-
- The difficulty level of the exam
- The total no. of aspirants who appeared in the exam
- Total Vacancies
- Category of the candidate
- Previous year cut off trends
What After SBI Clerk Final Selection?
Applicants newly appointed as SBI Clerk or SBI Clerk or Junior Associates will be on probation for a minimum of six (6) months. After the fulfillment of the Probation Period, they will be switched into permanent employees. They will be paid a basic pay is INR 13075 (INR 11765 and two advance increments are given to graduates). The basic total emoluments given to applicants at metro cities is INR 26000.
Specified Opted Local Language Test (Final Stage)
This stage is qualifying in nature. Candidates who successfully clear the SBI Clerk Mains will have to provide their 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate. This certificate will serve as proof of them having studied the specified local language in their respective courses. For these candidates, there will be no language test.
However, in other cases, a specified opted local language test will be conducted after the provisional selection has been made. Furthermore, candidates who do not clear this test will be disqualified.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) On SBI Clerk Result 2021
Know some Frequently Asked Questions related to the SBI Clerk 2021 Result for both Prelims and Mains Exam-\
|Ques 1- What is the selection process of the SBI clerk?|
Ans- Candidates have to go through three phases of the exam- Prelims, Mains, and Language Test.
|Ques 2- How is normalization done in SBI clerk?|
Ans- State Bank of India uses Equi-Percentile Method for normalizing the scores, but the other Recruitment organizations follow various formulas for calculating the normalization scores.
|Ques 3- When the result of SBI Clerk 2021 will be declared?|
Ans- SBI declares the SBI Clerk 2021 Result 15 days after the completion of the exam. The result will be announced separately for each stage of the exam on the official website.
|Ques 4- Is there an interview for the SBI clerk?|
Ans- No, there is no interview process that will be conducted for the clerical cadre in SBI.
|Ques 5- What is the work of the SBI clerk?|
Ans- The SBI Clerk is accountable for all the customer interactions and client-related services. The SBI Clerks are assigned as cashiers, depositors, and other front desk posts.
So now you have every piece of information related to SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021, we certainly hope this article will add value to your information. If you have any questions or suggestions, do post them below in the comments section. We will surely help you out.
Team Embibe wishes you good luck for your SBI Clerk Prelims Result as well as for SBI Clerk Mains 2021!402 Views