SBI Clerk Result 2021– Candidates who have applied for the SBI Clerk exam 2021 can check the mains result from the direct link in this article. The Mains exam has been postponed by SBI until further notice as the prelims round is not yet over in some states. The direct link to check the SBI Mains result will be provided on this page as soon as the results are published by SBI. The SBI Clerk Prelims exam dates were on July 10, 11, 12, and 13, 2021. SBI officials release separate SBI Clerk 2021 results for each stage of the exam on the official website.
The students who successfully clear the cut-off scores in the Prelims exam are eligible to appear for the Mains round. Those candidates who clear the Mains exam will be appointed as SBI clerks subject to proving their proficiency in the regional language. In this article, we have provided the complete details about the SBI Junior Associate Main examination result 2021. Read on to find out.
Pro Tip: Learn important concepts for SBI Clerk Mains exam using Embibe’s advanced AI-based learning videos and take our mock tests with intelligent feedback analysis for FREE!!
SBI Clerk Result 2021: Important Dates
As per the latest announcement, SBI Junior Associate Mains exam 2021 has been postponed until further notice. The date will be updated here as soon as it is announced. The important dates of last year’s mains exam are also given here. Candidates who will successfully clear the Mains exam will be eligible to move on to SBI language proficiency test (if applicable).
SBI Clerk Result 2021: Important Dates
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2021||10th, 11th, 12th and 13th July 2021|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result||August 2021(tentative)|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||To be announced|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date (Postponed)||To be announced|
|SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021||To be announced|
Steps To Check SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021
The sequence of steps that candidates must follow to check SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2021 Mains Exam Result are given below.
- Visit the official website of SBI- sbi.co.in.
- Click on the ‘Career‘ tab present on the top right corner of the page (check the image below for reference).
- Check for the ‘Latest Announcement’ section and click on the SBI Junior Associate Mains Result link which says ‘Preliminary Exam Results’ (refer to the image below).
- Enter your Roll/Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click on the ‘Submit button. Your SBI Clerk Scorecard 2021 will open on the screen.
- Download and print a copy of the SBI Clerk Scorecard for future reference.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021 Link
The SBI Clerk Result 2021 for the Mains exam will be tentatively declared in September 2021. The direct link to access the SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021 will be provided here as soon as it is released by SBI on the official website. The candidates can check the result by clicking on the link.
SBI Clerk Result 2021 For Mains Exam
SBI conducts the SBI clerk exam in two stages: prelims and mains (and language test in applicable cases) to recruit candidates for the post of Junior Associates. The final selection of candidates is done based on their score in the SBI JA mains exam. Before joining, candidates are required to appear for the local language test.
SBI Clerk Mains Scorecard
The SBI Mains exam is the scoring part in the final selection of SBI Junior Associates. The prelims and language test scores are not used for calculating the final merit. SBI releases the SBI Clerk Scorecard after the release of the Mains results. Candidates can download the scorecard by signing in using the registration number or roll number and date of birth as login credentials. The SBI Clerk scorecard displays the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Overall SBI Clerk cut off marks
- Total marks obtained by candidates
- Section-wise marks obtained.
What After SBI Clerk Result For Mains?
After the release of the SBI Clerk Mains Result, the candidates who clear the cut-off marks in the Mains exam will be called for a language proficiency test. Successful candidates in the mains exam will be notified about the date of the Language proficiency test via mail and message. The language proficiency test is not required if the candidate has passed the regional language proficiency test in their secondary or higher secondary level school certificates.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Mains Exam is conducted online and questions are based on General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and Computer Aptitude. Questions will be objective type and will carry one mark each. Candidates will be given 2 hours 40 minutes to complete the paper as follow:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|General & Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
The exam is conducted in both English and Hindi.
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2021
Candidates must clear each of the stages of the exam to be selected as an SBI Clerk.
- The first step in the SBI Clerk selection procedure is qualifying the Prelims Examination.
- There is no sectional cut-off in SBI Clerk Prelims 2021.
- Candidates securing the Cut off in the Prelims exam can appear for the Mains Examination.
- SBI Clerk Provisional list will be prepared based only on the marks obtained in the Mains Examination.
- Selected Candidates will be called for document verification (DV).
SBI Clerk Local Language Test
- The language test is conducted for candidates who have qualified in the mains exam.
- Candidates who have studied the opted local language in Class 10th or 12th are not required to appear in the test.
- For others, it is mandatory for candidates to qualify for the local language test.
- Candidates who do not qualify the test in the opted local language are disqualified from the recruitment process regardless of their selection in the Mains exam.
SBI Clerk Final Result 2021
Candidates who have cleared both the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains exams will be shortlisted for the final appointment as SBI Junior Associates or SBI Clerk.
- The list of candidates shortlisted after the mains exam is provided as the SBI Clerk Final Result.
- The marks scored in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam is the only criteria for the final selection in SBI Clerk recruitment.
- There will be No Interview round or Group Discussion round for the selection.
- The SBI Clerk Mains Result Marks and cut off will decide the final selection for the candidates.
SBI Clerk Result: Waitlist
- SBI maintains a waiting list of up to 50 percent of the vacancies both state-wise and category-wise.
- Candidates in the waiting list will be offered an appointment on a quarterly basis if anyone does not join or resign the post.
- Only those candidates who secures the minimum qualifying marks in the mains exam are selected from the waiting list.
- The waiting list is valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of the SBI Clerk’s final result.
Tie-Breaking Policy in SBI Clerk Result
If two or more candidates secure an equal score, the tie is resolved using the following norms:
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC/PH will be given precedence.
- If the tie still persists candidate who has fewer incorrect answers in all the subjects will be considered.
- If the tie continues, candidates who are older in age will be considered.
SBI Clerk’s Job and Salary
Newly appointed SBI Clerks or Junior Associates will be on probation for a minimum duration of six months. After completing the Probation Period, they will be converted to permanent employees. They will be paid a basic pay is INR 13075 (INR 11765 and two advance increments are given to graduates). The basic total emoluments given to applicants at metro cities is INR 26000.
Specified Opted Local Language Test (Final Stage)
This stage is qualifying in nature. Candidates who successfully clear the SBI Clerk Mains will have to provide their 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate. This certificate will serve as proof of them having studied the specified local language in their respective courses. For these candidates, there will be no language test.
But in all the other cases, the opted local language test will be conducted after the provisional selection. Candidates who do not clear this test will be disqualified regardless of their clearing the SBI Clerk Mains exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) On SBI Clerk Result 2021
The frequently asked questions regarding SBI Clerk Exam Dates are given below:
|Q 1. How can I check the SBI Clerk result? |
Ans. Candidates can check the SBI Clerk result by using the link given on this site or from the official website.
|Q 2. When will the result of SBI Clerk Mains 2021 be released? |
Ans. SBI will tentatively release the SBI Clerk mains exam result in September 2021.
|Q 3. Is there any negative marking in the exam? |
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in the mains equal to 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Q 4. Can I get a hard copy of the SBI Clerk scorecard? |
Ans. Yes, the scorecard will be available for download on the SBI website.
|Q 5. Is there an interview round in SBI Clerk recruitment? |
Ans. No, the SBI Clerk recruitment does not have an interview round.
|Q 6. What is the weightage of the marks obtained in the mains exam for final selection? |
Ans. ONLY the marks scored in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be used for the final appointment as SBI Clerk. Therefore, its weightage is 100%.
So now you have every piece of information related to SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021, we certainly hope this article will add value to your information. If you have any questions or suggestions, do post them below in the comments section. We will surely help you out.
Team Embibe wishes you good luck for your SBI Clerk Prelims Result as well as for SBI Clerk Mains 2021!263 Views