ePASS Karnataka 2020: ePASS Karnataka Scholarship which is also popularly known as KARePASS is an Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships presented by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka. The main objective of ePASS Karnataka Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for students in the state of Karnataka for education. KARePASS processes various schemes such as Post-Matric Scheme, Food and Accommodation Scheme, Fee Concession scheme etc.
So students who are interested in availing ePASS Karnataka Scholarship can visit the official website of karepass.cgg.gov.in and fill up the ePASS Application Form. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding KARePASS Scholarship, eligibility criteria, application status, how to apply for ePASS Karnataka Scholarship. Read on to find out everything about ePASS Karnataka Scholarship 2020.
ePASS Karnataka: Latest Update
Due to the pandemic in the country, all the Karnataka EPASS Application forms are closed. The officials may re-open the applications anytime soon. The list of applications that are closed are given below:
- 2019-20 FRESH and RENEWAL Registrations are NOW CLOSED for FAAS/PMS/FC/Nursing Applications
- 2019-20 FRESH Registrations are NOW CLOSED for Prathibha Applications (UG & PG)
- 2019-20 FRESH Registrations are NOW CLOSED for HOSTEL Applications (Professional Hostels) – All Professional Courses.
ePASS Karnataka Scholarship: Overview
Before getting into the details of the ePASS Karnataka Scholarship, let’s have an overview of the KARePASS Vidyasiri scholarship:
|Authority Name||Karnataka Education Department|
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Scholarship|
Important Links of ePASS Karnataka
Some of the important links for Vidyasiri Scholarship are tabulated below:
|To Know the ePASS Karnatak application number||Click here|
|To check ePASS Karnataka application status||Click here|
|To Check ePASS Karnataka hostel application status||Click here|
|To Get ePASS Karnatakak Prathibha acknowledgement||Click here|
ePASS Karnataka Scholarship Eligibility Criteria, Schemes
Before getting into the details of the ePASS Karnataka Scholarship, let’s have an overview of the list of schemes offered under ePASS Karnataka Scholarship.
- Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS) Scheme
- Food & Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS) Scheme
- Fee Concession (FC) Scheme
Apart from the above schemes, the ePASS Portal also processes the KARePASS applications for Pre-Matric Scholarships and Vidyasiri schemes.
ePASS Karnataka Scholarship Eligibility Criteria and financial assistance offered under each scheme are tabulated below:
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility||Financial Assistance|
|ePASS Karnataka Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS)||1. Scholars studying at post-matriculation level of education.|
2. Category 1 – The annual income of the family must not exceed more than 1.50 Lakhs.
3. For 2A, 3A and 3B categories – The annual income of the family must not exceed more than 2 Lakhs.
|Scholarship up to INR 3,500 per annum|
|ePASS Karnataka Food & Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS)||1. Scholars perusing at the post-matric level in Government/ Government-aided/ housing colleges.|
2. The annual family income should not exceed more than 2.50 Lakhs (for category 1) & 5 Lakhs (for 2A, 3A and 3B categories).
|INR 1,500 per month for 10 months|
|ePASS Karnataka Fee Concession (FC) Scheme||1. Scholars pursuing post-graduate courses can apply.|
2. Annual family income should be below INR 1 Lakh (for category 1) and INR 2.50 Lakhs (for 2A, 3A and 3B categories).
|Training Fee Laboratory Fee Sports Fee Readers Charge up to INR 1,750 per annum|
How To Apply For ePASS Karnataka Scholarship? ePASS Application Process
The step by step procedure to apply for ePASS Karantaka Scholarship is listed below:
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- 2nd Step- Under “Student Zone” tab, click on the scheme whichever you want to apply for.
- 3rd Step – Read the application details carefully.
- 4th Step – Now enter all the necessary details in the ePASS Application Form.
- 5th Step – Upload all the necessary documents in the ePASS Application form.
- 6th Step – Click on “Submit“.
After the submission of ePASS Vidyashiri Karnataka Application Form, candidates will receive the ePASS application status within 10 to 15 working days through their registered mobile number or email id. If candidates did not receive any acknowledgement regarding the application status then, they are advised to visit the official website to check their ePASS application status.
Documents Required For ePASS Karnataka Scholarship
The list of documents required for ePASS Karnataka Scholarship is listed below:
- Admission Certificate
- Bank Passbook Page
- Bonafide Certificate
- Candidates Aadhar Card Number
- Fathers Aadhar Card Number
- Income Certificate
- Mothers Aadhar Card Number
- Residential Certificate
- School or College issued Transfer Certification. (TC)
ePASS Karnataka Contact Details
The Karnataka scholarship details are listed below:
- Address: Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No. 16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.
- Phone: 8050770005
- Email: email@example.com
ePASS Karnataka Scholarship FAQs
The frequently asked questions regarding the ePASS Karnataka Scholarship are listed below:
A. Candidates who wish to check their ePASS application status can follow the process as under:
1. Visit the official website of karepass.cgg.gov.in
2. On the homepage, click on the tab “Student Services“.
3. Select “Application Status” from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter all the necessary details.
5. Click on “GetStatus”. Your ePASS Karnataka Application Status will be displayed on the screen. Refer to the following image:
A. Candidates who have to check their ePASS Scholarship amount must visit the official website. On the homepage, click on the button “Official Login“. Candidates must enter their credentials and a new page opens. On that page, students can find their ePASS Scholarship amount.
A. The students, who do not remember their ePASS Application no or scholarship application number can search for it using this facility on the portal. They need to provide certain details like SSLC examination number, year of passing SSLC, SSLC pass type and date of birth.
For subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and biology, students can solve free Class 12 Practice Questions on Embibe. As the Class 12 board exam syllabus is more or less the same for all boards, students can not only solve CBSE Class 12 Practice questions but also take CBSE Class 12 Mock Tests. On Embibe, these are available for free and will help you in engineering and medical entrance exams as well.
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding ePASS Karantaka Scholarship and we hope this detailed article helps you.
If you have any query regarding this article on ePASS Karantaka Scholarship, leave your questions in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.615 Views