GUJCET Preparation Tips And Tricks: Gujarat Common Entrance Test or GUJCET is scheduled to be conducted on 31st March 2020. Candidates should pull up their socks and start preparing for the exam in a serious manner. GUJCET is not a difficult exam but because of the high level of competition, getting selected is not going to be easy. So, one needs to score as high as possible in the exam to secure admission to their desired branch in the desired college.
GUJCET comprises three subjects – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates should take all three subjects seriously and finish the whole syllabus thoroughly. In this article, we bring you the GUJCET preparation tips that will assist you in reaching your desired target.
GUJCET Preparation Tips
As mentioned above, GUJCET offline exam has the following sections:
GUJCET Preparation Tips: How to Prepare for GUJCET 2020
In order to prepare for the offline exam of GUJCET, you should follow the steps mentioned below:
a) Stay Focused
In order to achieve the desired target, it is highly important for you to stay focused. No matter what, do not get distracted from your goal. Always keep in mind your goal and things will surely fall in place.
b) Make A Study Plan
Be thorough with the GUJCET Syllabus and GUJCET exam pattern. Based on that, make a proper study plan and allocate proper slots for each subject according to your hold on the particular subjects.
c) Be Clear With Concepts
It is obvious that if your concepts are not clear it will be tough for you to successfully proceed with your preparation. Understand the topic from every perspective. Give your preparation such an edge that you are ready to answer all kinds of ifs and buts yourself.
d) Prepare Notes
Cultivate the habit of making notes while going through any subject or topic. This habit of yours will assist you while revising in the last minute. Preparing notes also assist you in memorising the facts, figures, formulas, equations, reactions, etc. quickly and more efficiently.
e) Practice Diligently
Solve a sufficient number of GUJCET practice questions with increasing difficulty level every time you are done with a chapter. Mark the difficult questions and solve them again later. You can also solve JEE Main practice questions as JEE Main and GUJCET have almost the same syllabus.
f) Solve Mock Test and Previous Year Papers
Solving previous year papers and mock test series will take you a long way. Inculcating this habit in your study plan will surely grant you an awesome preparation ahead. Solving previous year papers will assist you in understanding weightage of different concepts as well as the difficulty level of the exam.
GUJCET Preparation Tips For Physics
- Make sure you understand each and every concept in a manner that you are able to visualize them.
- All the formulas and equations should be at your fingertips.
- Allocate a minimum of 3 hours to solve MCQs and maintain your speed of solving it.
The important topics for GUJCET Physics are as under:
- i) Current Electricity
- ii) Heat and Thermodynamics
- iii) Electrostatics
- iv) Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- v) Wave Optics
- vi) Physics of Nucleus
- vii) Semiconductor Electronics
- viii) Atoms
The best GUJCET Preparation Books for Physics:
- Concepts of Physics by HC Verma
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday Walker and Resnick
GUJCET Preparation Tips For Chemistry
- Make note of all important equations, reactions, formulas and practice them on a regular basis.
- Solve a sufficient number of questions for each and every topic.
- Study Chemistry on a regular basis.
Below are the important topics for Chemistry:
- i) Chemical Kinetics
- ii) Chemical Bonding
- iii) General Organic Chemistry
- iv) p-Block Elements II
- v) Chemical Equilibrium
- vi) Coordination Compounds
The essential GUJCET Preparation Books for Chemistry are as under:
- Physical Chemistry by RC Mukherji
- Organic Chemistry by Morison and Boyd
GUJCET Preparation Tips For Mathematics
- Never mug up steps to solve the problems. Understand them first. The same goes with shortcuts.
- Always maintain a note for every formula you memorise and practice them.
- Solve problems on a daily basis.
The important topics for GUJCET Mathematics are as under:
- i) Vectors
- ii) Probability
- iii) Three Dimensional Geometry
- iv) Indefinite Integration
- v) Definite Integration
- vi) Permutation and Combination
- vii) Complex Numbers
The essential GUJCET Preparation Books for Mathematics are as under:
- Class XI and XII Mathematics by RS Aggarwal
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable by IA Maron
Now you have a detailed article on GUJCET Preparation tips. Keep these in mind as you plan your preparation.
Make sure you take GUJCET Mock Test Series on Embibe once you have finished the whole GUJCET syllabus and learn from your weaknesses and mistakes. This will ensure you don’t make the same mistakes in the actual exam.
If you any question regarding GUJCET Preparation tips, drop your queries in the comment section below and we will get back to you.96 Views