GUJCET Application Form 2020: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GESB) has released the GUJCET application form on 21st January 2020. The last date to fill the GUJCET Online Form was 5th February 2020. GUJCET 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on 31st March 2020. GUJCET application fee is Rs 300. While the late application fees for GUJCET 2020 is Rs 1000.
GUJCET is conducted every year to select students seeking admission into engineering, diploma and medical courses. This exam is conducted for admission into universities and colleges across Gujrat state. Read this article to find out how to fill GUJCET Application Form, documents required and payment mode.
GUJCET Application Form 2020
Before filling the application form, a candidate must know the GUJCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria. Gujrat Secondary Board of Education (GSEB) conducts the GUJCET Exam for admission into medicine, paramedicine and engineering courses.
- Minimum Age is 17 years or above.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen and a Gujrat domicile.
- Candidates must have passed the class 12th from a recognized board like Gujrat Board, CBSE or equivalent.
- General Category candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in class.
- Reserved categories of students must have scored at least 45% marks.
- Candidates interested in pursuing Engineering must have appeared in JEE Mains and studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) in class 12th.
- Candidates interested in pursuing Medicine (MBBS, BDS, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Optometry, Ayurveda, etc.) must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) in class 12th.
Please provide only the correct details. Providing wrong or misleading information to the Board will lead to the disqualification of candidature.
How to fill GUJCET Application Form 2020
Before filling the application form, candidates need to apply for the GUJCET Registration first.
Visit the official website of GUJCET i.e. gujcet.gseb.org.
GUJCET Registration 2020
For registration Select “Click Here For New Candidate Registration”. Then you need to enter your Surname, Name, Guardian Name, Mobile Number and Email ID.
After you have successfully filled the form. An OTP will be sent to the candidate’s number. You need to enter that OTP in the required field to successfully finish your registration.
GUJCET Application Form 2020: Documents Required
Once you are done with the registration process, candidates can log in by entering the same email ID and password that they filed during the registration process. You also need to enter the captcha code before you press the submit button.
Make sure that you have these following documents before you begin filling the form.
- Aadhar Card Number.
- Family Income Details.
- Documents related to academic qualification (Marks card).
- Scanned images of Photographs and Signature in prescribed format and dimension.
- Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Other requisite documents and information required during.
How to Fill GUJCET Application Form?
Below are the steps to fill the GUJCET Online Form:
- – 1st Step: Go to the official website of GUJCET i.e. gujcet.gseb.org
- – 2nd Step: Login from your email ID and password. Click on the “Payment” link
- – 3rd Step: Do the Payment of Fees.
Candidates are required to pay the GUJCET Application Fees of Rs 300.
- – 4th Step: Filling of Application Form.
Candidates need to fill the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Sex and Caste
- Physically Handicapped Category
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Address 1, Address 2 & City
- Email ID
- Mobile & Landline Number
- Board Code
- HSC Exam Appearing Year
- Group & Medium
Board & School Details
- HSC School Index Number
- Name of School
- Centre Code & Name of Center
- Candidate Picture & Signature
Once you have entered all the details, candidates need to upload the scanned copies of photos and signature in the prescribed format and dimension tabulated below.
|Recent Passport Size Photograph||5KB to 50KB, 120 x 120 pixels, JPG/JPEG|
|Signature of Candidate||5KB to 50KB, 120 x 120 pixels, JPG/JPEG|
Once the application form is submitted the candidates will not be able to edit any details. The application number will be sent to the mobile number and email ID.
- – 5th Step: Take the printout of the GUJCET Application Form.
GUJCET Application Form: Contact Information
In case of any query, candidates can contact the authority on the below-mentioned contact info:
Gujarat Secondary and Higher
Secondary Education Board,
Sector 10, Near Old Sachivalaya,
Gandhinagar – 382043
Phone: (079) 23220538
GUJCET 2020 Important Dates
Here are some important dates regarding the GUJCET 2020.
|GUJCET 2020 Registration Date||21st January 2020|
|Last Date for submitting GUJCET 2020|
Application Form and obtaining User ID
|5th February 2020 (Closed)|
|Release of GUJCET Admit Card 2020||1st week of March 2020|
|GUJCET Exam 2020||31st March 2020 (Announced)|
|Release of GUJCET Answer Key||1st Week of April 2020|
|Declaration of GUJCET Result||3rd Week of May 2020|
|GUJCET Counselling||June to July 2020|
We hope that you have got detailed information regarding the GUJCET 2020 Application Form. We also suggest that you take some mock tests on Engineering exams or Medical Exams. Since the exam pattern is similar for GUJCET and JEE Main or NEET. You can take some mock tests for GUJCET preparation.
If you have got any doubt or want to post a comment on GUJCET Application Form then you can post your comment in the comment section below.240 Views