GUJCET Result 2023: Check Details HereApril 14, 2023
39 Insightful Publications
What is the key to success in the undergraduate entrance exams? Why do so many people fail to perform as per their expectations even after working so hard? Actually, there are many answers to these questions, one of which is that having an understanding of what is asked in the exam is essential. And the best way to understand what is exactly asked in the exam is by going through the analysis of the previous years’ exams. It gives you an insight into the previous years’ papers, based on which you can figure out what’s important for exam preparation.
In this article, we will discuss the exam analysis of GUJCET exams. As the GUJCET 2023 exam is yet to be conducted, we will discuss the analysis of the previous years’ exams. You must go through the analysis thoroughly and make sure you list out every important topic that can be asked in the upcoming GUJCET 2023 exam. So, without any further ado, let us check out the GUJCET exam analysis in the subsequent sections of this article.
Here is the subject-wise exam analysis of the difficulty level of the GUJCET 2022 exam:
|Overall Difficulty Level of the Exam||Moderate|
|Difficulty Level of Physics||Easy|
|Difficulty Level of Mathematics||Easy to Moderate|
|Difficulty Level of Chemistry||Moderate to Difficult|
|Difficulty Level of Biology||Easy|
Here is the subject-wise analysis of the GUJCET 2022 question paper:
The GUJCET 2022 was administered on April 18, 2022, by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). As per the GUJCET exam analysis, candidates who took the GUJCET 2022 exam reported that the overall GUJCET Mathematics Question Paper was somewhat challenging, with some problems being simple to answer and others requiring a lot of thought. The majority of candidates claimed that the Mathematics Question Paper was lengthy and challenging. The subjects with the highest weightage in the mathematics portion are listed below:
Candidates who took the GUJCET exam stated that the GUJCET Biology question paper was simple to understand. Most of the candidates felt that the GUJCET 2022 Biology Question Paper was easy to moderate in difficulty and included questions on human welfare, genetics and biotechnology, environment, and reproduction. And the subjects that, in comparison to others, were given the most weightage are given below:
Most of the questions were asked from Communication System, Wave Optics, Current Electricity, Phenols, and Ethers, as well as Aldehydes. The exam’s overall difficulty level for Physics and Chemistry ranged from easy to moderate.
Here are some of the questions asked in the Chemistry section of GUJCET 2022:
1. Calculate the mole fraction of the aqueous solution of 1 molal urea (NH2CONH2).
2. Value of Henry’s constant KH?
a. Decreases with increase in temperature
b. Increases with increase in temperature
c. no effect by changing temperature
d. First decreases, then increase with an increase in temperature
3. What is the value of Van’t Hoff factor (i) when 80% of CaCl2 dissociates?
4. How much electricity in terms of Faraday is required for the reduction of 2 mole Cr2O72- into Cr3+ in an acidic medium?
5. Which is proper value of x for following to increase cell potential of Zn(s)IZn2+(xM)IICu2+(0.02M)ICu(s)
6. Which substance is used as an oxidising agent in nickel-cadmium cells?
7. What is the value of slope when the graph plotted of log [R]0/[R] Vs t (time) for first order reaction?
8. A reaction is first order with respect to reactant A and second order with respect to reactant B. What is the rate effect when the concentration of both A and B increased by doubled?
c. Eight times
d. Sixteen times
9. Which colloidal sol results when a highly diluted solution of AgNO3 is added to a highly diluted KI solution?
10. In which colloids both Lyophilic and Lyophobic parts are present?
a. Gold sol
b. Runner sol
d. Sol of As2S3
Here are some of the questions asked in the Physics section of the GUJCET 2022 exam:
1. What is the shortest wavelength present in the Paschen series of spectral lines?
a. 320 nm
b. 720 nm
c. 840 nm
d. 820 nm
2. The radius of the innermost electron orbit of a hydrogen atom is 5.3×10-11 m. What are the radii of the n=3 orbit?
a. 4.12×10-11 m
b. 4.77×10-11 m
c. 2.12×10-11 m
d. 2.24×10-11 m
3. A radioactive isotope has a half-life of T years. How long will it take activity to reduce to 6.250%?
4. The half-life of 90/38 Sr is 28 years. What is the disintegration rate of 38g of this isotope?
[NA= 6.023×1023 mol-1]
a. 2.7×1014 Bq
b. 4.7×1014 Bq
c. 3.7×1014 Bq
d. 5.7×1014 Bq
5. When a forward bias is applied to a p-n junction, it ——.
a. raises the potential barrier
b. reduces the majority carrier to zero
c. lowers the potential barrier
d. none of these
6. Dimensional formula of Electric flux is:
7. How will you connect 4 (four) capacitors, each of capacitance 4μF for having an equivalent capacitance of 1.6 μF?
a. Two in parallel and two in series
b. All four in series
c. All four in parallel
d. Three in parallel and one in series
8. At room temperature (27°C), the resistance of a heating element is 100Ω. What is the element’s temperature if the resistance is found to be 137Ω, given that the temperature coefficient of the material of the resistor is 1.35×10-4 °C-1
9. How the stunt wire should be?
a. short and thin
b. long and thin
c. Long and thick
d. short and thick
10. For an ideal transformer, if Ns>Np, then ——,
d. None of them
Here are the most frequently asked questions about GUJCET 2022 Exam Analysis:
Ans: Some of the questions asked in the Physics section of the GUJCET 2022 exam are provided in the above article.
Ans: Most candidates who took the exam claimed that the Mathematics Question Paper was lengthy and challenging.
Ans: The majority of the candidates felt that the GUJCET 2022 Biology Question Paper was easy to moderate in difficulty and included questions on human welfare, genetics and biotechnology, environment, and reproduction.
Ans: Some of the questions asked in the Chemistry section of the GUJCET 2022 exam are in the above article. Candidates can check the questions to understand the type of questions asked in the exam.
Ans: The overall difficulty level of the GUJCET 2022 exam was moderate. Candidates can check the section-wise difficulty level of the exam in the above article.
You may also like to read:
|GUJCET Preparation 2023||GUJCET Section-wise Syllabus 2023|
|GUJCET Mock Test 2023||GUJCET Exam Pattern 2023|
We hope this detailed article on the GUJCET 2022 exam analysis helps you. If you have queries regarding GUJCET 2022 exam analysis, feel free to contact us via the live chat box, which is accessible when signed in. We will surely help you.
Stay tuned to Embibe for the latest updates on GUJCET 2022 exam analysis!
Master GUJCET Exam Topics with Embibe’s Free Study MaterialsCreate Free Account