Free Online IBPS Clerk Mock Test Series 2020: Preparation for any exam remains incomplete if you do not take mock tests for the exam. Without taking a sufficient number of free online practice test for banking exams. But taking Mock Test you will be able to know your weaknesses. This helps in avoiding the possible mistakes that you will make in the actual exam, and avoid losing the marks.
Even after preparing hard for a particular exam, if you might miss out on practicing mock test papers and your preparation stands incomplete. Taking mock tests becomes an integral part of one’s preparation for an exam.
In this article, we will provide you with the necessary IBPS Clerk mock test links and tell you how to take them. We will also tell you how to develop a smart test-taking strategy. Read on to find out.
Free IBPS Clerk Mock Test Series
Before getting into the details of IBPS Clerk Mock Test Series, we need to know the IBPS Clerk exam pattern. IBPS Clerk Exam is conducted in two stages – Prelims and Mains.
The subject sections of IBPS Clerk Prelims Mock Test & Exam are as under:
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
Candidates who clear the IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam will be eligible to appear for the IBPS Clerk Mains exam.
The subject sections of IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test & Exam are as under:
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
- General / Financial Awareness
How To Take IBPS Clerk Mock Test
Follow the steps as under to take IBPS Clerk mock tests on Embibe. These are available for free.
- 1. Go to the bank test page of Embibe: www.embibe.com/bank/test.
- 2. Click on “Bank Clerk Prelims Test” on the above of the screen at the search bar. Type either “IBPS Clerk Prelims” or ” IBPS Clerk Mains”. Refer to the image below:
- 3. Now, scroll down and select the IBPS Clerk Prelims or Mains Mock Test. Refer to the image below:
- 4. Click on “Start Test” or as shown in the image above.
- 5. The instructions page will appear. Read them carefully. Then click on “I am ready to begin” to start the test.
Benefits Of Taking IBPS Clerk Mock Test Series
The various advantages of taking IBPS Clerk Mock Test Series are as under:
- Taking the mock tests will help you build your confidence and stamina. You won’t get exhausted or distracted while taking the actual exam.
- You will get a clear idea about the pattern of the exam.
- It will help you identify the important topics for the exam.
- It will help you get ready to face the challenges of the actual exam.
- You will get used to the difficulty level of IBPS Clerk exam.
- It helps you to identify your weak topics and sections.
- You will identify the gaps in your test-taking skills, like time management and question selection.
- You will develop a smart test taking strategy.
How To Attempt IBPS Clerk Exam
As you take the free online mock test for IBPS clerk, you must develop certain habits that will ensure you crack the IBPS Clerk exam with a high score – with maximum accuracy and minimum negative marking. So, take the mock tests in the following manner and improve your test-taking strategy:
- Start off the section that you feel is your strongest subject. If you are good at Numericals, start off with the Numerical Ability section (or Quantitative Aptitude Section).
- Read all the questions carefully from that particular section and assess their difficulty level.
- If you are sure about any question, answer them. For questions which you are not fully sure about but you think you will be able to solve them if you give it a shot, mark them to review later.
- Once you have answered all the questions that you are sure about from the entire paper, try to solve the marked questions.
- Do not spend too much time on any question. Learn to move on.
- Even if you are confident about any question, do not answer in a hurry.
- Do not spend time on questions of which you have no idea.
Now that you have a clear idea about how to take IBPS Clerk mock test series and how to take the exam successfully, make the best use of your remaining time. Finish all the topics in the IBPS Clerk syllabus thoroughly and once that is done, take IBPS Clerk mock test.
You can unlock the Advanced Test Analysis to identify your areas of improvement as it will provide you with a detailed analysis of your tests. This analysis will pinpoint the exact concepts and topics where you are making mistakes or taking more time to solve. Question-wise analysis will also be provided. Apart from that, the analysis will tell you the gaps in your time management and question selection. With this level of insights, you will be able to strategize your exam better.
Make the best use of these tests and Embibe’s personalized feedback / analysis and crack IBPS Clerk exam 2020 with a high score.
We hope this detailed article on IBPS Clerk Mock Test helps you. If you have any confusion regarding ibps clerk mock test free download pdf, feel free to ping us. You can also drop a comment below. We will be happy to help you out. All the best!265 Views