JCECE Counselling 2019 will be conducted in the month of July 2019. JCECEB or Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is responsible for conducting the JCECE 2019 Counselling. JCECE Counselling will be held in offline mode by JCECE Board. The Board will conduct the JCECE Counselling in various rounds and will release the notice when the first round of the JCECE Counselling will be conducted. A computerized multi-table parallel counselling will be conducted. Candidates’ marks in JCECE 2019 and his/her choice of colleges will determine which college he will be getting.
JCECE Counselling 2019
Here are the important dates regarding the JCECE Counselling. Every candidate will be called on a particular day on the basis of their rank.
|1 – 300||July 25, 2019 (10:00 AM)|
|301 – 600||July 25, 2019 (1:00 PM)|
|601 – 1450||July 26, 2019 (10:00 AM)|
|1451 – 2500||July 26, 2019 (1:00 PM)|
JCECE Counselling Venue
Here is the address of the JCECE Counselling venue where a candidate needs to report:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
JCECE 2019 Counselling Procedure
- As per the Combined Merit List, candidates will be called for JCECE counselling.
- On the basis of rank secured by every candidate, they will be called on different dates.
- Candidates can check the number of vacant seats in the participating institutes once it is available.
- Candidates will be called according to the date and time of the interview round that they have been allotted.
- No separate invitation will be sent to the candidates for Interview Round.
- Once the final allotment of seat is done, candidates need to report to that college for completing the admission procedure.
- If there are still some seats left then the board will conduct the second round until all the seats are filled.
- Candidates are required to confirm the seat by paying the seat acceptance fees of INR 1000 drawn in favor of Controller of Examination, JCECEB, payable at Ranchi.
- For verification purpose, candidates must bring documents along with the original copy of Adhaar Card. Here are the documents that candidates have to bring.
Documents Required for JCECE Counselling
These are the documents that a candidate has to bring. Along with it, they must also get the xerox copies of these documents.
- JCECE 2019 Admit card
- 10th & 12th Admit card
- 10th & 12th Marks card
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Domicile certificate issued by the sub-divisional officer of deputy commissioner
- Caste Certificate (if you are expecting reserve category benefit)
- Physically handicapped certificate issued by the medical officer
- One copy of passport size photograph
JCECE Counselling Fee
Here are the JCECE 2019 Counselling fees for all the categories:
|Category||JCECE Counselling Fee|
We hope that we have managed to provide you with the complete information on JCECE Counselling. Candidates who are preparing for exams like JCECE, we have something for them. Embibe has mock tests for engineering exams and medical exams. All these mock tests are completely free to take. Taking mock tests will help you in improving speed and understanding your weak areas. Take more and more mock tests and work on these weak areas so that during the exam day you don’t face any difficulty. If you find embibe helpful then please tell your friends about embibe too.
If you have got any queries then you can post it in the space provided below. We will get back to you as quick as possible.950 Views