MHT CET Application Form 2019 | Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) is an annual entrance exam conducted by Government Of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. The MHT CET registration process commenced on January 01, 2019 and has been closed on March 23, 2019. However, candidates got the opportunity to fill the MHT CET Application Form between March 24, 2019, and March 31, 2019, with a late fee of INR 500/-. The MHT CET Application Form is accessible in online mode only. The tentative date announced for the commencement of MHT CET 2019 exam is May 02nd, 2019 to May 13th, 2019.
Latest Update: Today is the Last Date for Payment Through Challan at Bank.
To fill the MHT CET Application Form, candidates need a login ID and the password, to begin with. The Login ID and the password will be provided to the candidates after the registration of the first step. In this article, we will provide you with all the required details for MHT CET Application Form 2019 and the Fee Payment.
MHT CET Application Form | Application Fee
The MHT CET Registration fee can be paid via online methods or through bank challan. Candidates can choose the options like Debit Card/ Credit Card or Netbanking. Moreover, a bank challan can be generated to be paid later to the banks.
- For the candidates of general category from Maharashtra, Outside of Maharashtra or Jammu and Kashmir Region- INR 800/-
- For the candidates of the backward class categories (SC/ ST/ OBC/ VJ/DT/ NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC) and Physically disabled candidates- INR 600/-
MHT CET Application Form 2019 | Exam Overview
|Name of the Exam||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)|
|Conducting Authority||Govt. of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Cell, Mumbai.|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Application Status||In Process|
MHT CET Application Form | Important Dates
|MHT CET Registration Process||January 01, 2019 to March 23, 2019|
|MHT CET Registration Process (With INR 500/- Late fee)||March 24, 2019, to March 31, 2019|
|Exam Date||May 02nd May 2019 to May 13th, 2019|
How To Register For MHT CET Application Form 2019?
MHT CET Application Form is released on the official website mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in. To begin, it is mandatory for the candidates to generate the Login ID and the password. Here, we are explaining both stages of filling the MHT CET Application form in detail.
- Step 1- Go on the official website mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Step 2-Move the cursor on the left and click on the button titled as Registration (For New Candidates).
- Step 3- Read the instructions properly and click on OK.
- Step 4- Choose your preference among Aadhar or Non-Aadhar.
MHT CET Application Form | If Chosen Aadhar-
- Step 5- If chosen Aadhar, enter the Aadhar UID on the next step.
- Step 6- Choose the authentication type among OTP or Biometrics.
- Step 7- For Biometric option, you are required to go to the nearest facilitate centre for the authentication.
- Step 8- If chosen authentication via OTP, then fill the OTP as you received in the registered number.
MHT CET Application Form | If Chosen Non-Aadhar-
- Step 5- Enter your mail- id and contact number.
- Step 6- Enter OTP codes received on both.
- Step 7- Fill the required details as asked.
- Step 8- Enter the Captcha code displayed on the screen.
- Step 9- Click on the tab titled as Register to continue.
- Step 10- Note down the Login ID and the password you created for later references.
MHT CET Application Form | How To Fill The MHT CET Registration Form?
Once you generate the login ID and the password, you’re required to log in, to begin with, the application process. Here, we are including the detailed steps for your reference.
- Step 1- Use Login ID and the Password from the Homepage to begin.
- Step 2- Click on the button titled as My Application given on the top left corner.
- Step 3- Read the new instructions carefully and click on OK.
- Step 5- Fill Correspondence details, Other details, Account details, Educational details, qualification details etc.
- Step 6- Click on the tick box given at the end of the page to accept the conditions given together.
- Step 7- To continue, click on the Submit Button.
- Step 8- Now, click on the link titled as Upload Your Photo/ Sign.
- Step 9- Upload individual soft copies of each as per the requirement.
- Step 10- Click on the link titled as Make Payment.
- Step 11- Check the screen carefully and verify the details.
- Step 12- Now choose the payment type among Challan or Online.
- Step 13- Once done with the payment, Save the confirmation receipt.
- Step 14- Generate the print out of the same for later references.
Registration Details Required To Fill MHT CET Application Form
It is advised for the smooth processing of filling the application form, that you should keep the required details ready before you begin. For the reference of the same, we are providing you with the list of the required details which can be used to fill the MHT CET registration form.
- Aadhar Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date Of Birth
- Photo and Signature soft copies
- District/ State/ Country
- Pin Code
- Correspondence details
- Contact details (E-Mail ID and Mobile Number)
- OTP Codes
- Caste Category
- Physical Disability details (If applicable)
- Bank Account Details
- Qualification details like Class X, XII
- Other details like district preference, faculty preference, subject preference, and question paper preference.
- Payment method details
MHT CET Application Form | Photo and Signature Specifications
The photo and signature you are uploading during the MHT CET Application Form process should be as per the specification details mentioned in the official notification. Here we are mentioning the same details for your reference.
MHT CET Application Form | For Passport Size Photograph-
- The photo should be in colour format captured against the white background. The face of the candidate should be clearly visible.
- Photo size should be between 15 kb to 50 kb.
MHT CET Application Form | For Signature Copy-
- The signature should be done by the candidates themselves in small letters.
- The signature should be done on a white paper using black ink.
- The size of the signature should be limited between 5 KB to 20 KB.
As you know that the last date of MHT CET Application Form 2019 exam is coming, you should apply for the same as early as you can. MHT CET is known as one of the most prominent options for securing the admission into a good engineering college. The exam is conducted only once in a year, so you will have to wait for the next year if you miss. It is advised that if you possess the required eligibility and have the same goal, then you should not delay any more.
We hope that our article on MHT CET Application form 2019 has been useful for you. If you have any query or feedback to share with us, please feel free to drop a comment below. We will get back to you within a very short time.
Embibe wishes you all the very best for your future endeavours.