MHT CET Application Form 2020 – The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the application form of MHT CET 2020 on January 7. Now, candidates can fill MHT CET 2020 application form on the official website in online mode. Before filling up the MHT CET application form 2020, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria in order to avoid rejection at any later stage. While filling the MHT CET 2020 application form, candidates will have to follow these steps – register, fill in the online application form, uploading of scanned images and payment of application fees either in online or offline mode. After final submission of MHT CET application form, candidates are not required to send the form to the exam authorities. The detailed procedure to fill and submit MHT CET 2020 application form can be checked below.
Latest – To Apply MHT CET 2020 – Click here
MHT CET Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
Candidates who wish to apply for the MHT CET exam can check below the dates related to the application, last date of application and payment of the fee from the table provided below:
MHT CET Application Dates 2020
|Start date of MHT CET Registration||7th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||29th Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply with an additional late fee of Rs. 500||7th March 2020|
|MHT CET 2020||April 13 to 17 and
April 20 to 23, 2020
MHT CET Application Form 2020 – Documents required to fill online form
Candidates must keep the following documents ready with themselves while filling up the MHT CET 2020 application form:
- Scanned image of photograph and signature
- Bank account details to pay the online application fee
- Marksheets of Educational Qualification
- A personal email ID
- Aadhaar Card
How to fill MHT CET Application Form 2020
To fill the online application form of MHT CET 2020, candidates will have to follow these steps:
- MHT CET Registration
- Filling online MHT CET application form
- Uploading of Scanned Images
- Payment of application fees
- Final submission
- Downloading of MHT CET application form
MHT CET Application Form 2020 – Detailed steps to fill the online form
MHT CET 2020 Registration
To register without using Aadhaar Card, candidates will have to fill in the required details – name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, residential status, mobile number, email address, state, district and verification code. After completing the details, candidates will receive a confirmation code at their registered email ID and mobile number. Also, the same will be displayed on the screen. Save all the information and proceed to the next step.
The image for MHT CET registration 2020 will look like the image below:
Also, in case candidates are doing their registration through Aadhaar Card, then they will have to click on the Aadhaar button and choose either OTP or biometric to validate their details. After Aadhaar authentication, the Information such as Aadhaar number, date of birth, gender, address, state etc will be auto-filled in the application form of MHT CET 2020.
Candidates just have to enter Captcha, Username and password. Now, confirm the entered password and click on the ‘Register’ button. A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
Online filling of MHT CET Application Form 2020
In this step, candidates will have to login by using their Username and Password and click on the ‘Sign in to Account’ button in order to fill in the application form of MHT CET 2020. Candidates are required to fill in their personal details (name, date of birth, gender etc), permanent as well as correspondence address, nationality, domicile certificate, category, religion, Disability, if any, Candidate’s account details that will be used by State CET Cell, qualifying exam details (SSC/CBSE/ICSE/IB/IGCSE From India, 10th/SSC details, 12th/HSC), subjects, language, faculties and district preferences.
After completing all the above-mentioned details in MHT CET 2020 application form, candidates will have to click on the submit button. Now, proceed to the next step.
Uploading of Scanned Images
After filling up the required details in MHT CET application form 2020, candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature by clicking on the upload button with the prescribed specifications given by the exam conducting authority. Candidates can check below the instructions required to upload the images.
MHT CET 2020 Application Form – Instructions to upload a photograph
- The size of the image must be between 15 KB to 50 KB
- The image must be in JPG format
- The photograph of the candidate must be taken recently with a light/ white background
- The name of the file must be photo.jpg
MHT CET Application Form 2020 – Instructions to upload signature
- The size of the signature must be between 5 KB to 20 KB
- The image must be in JPG format
- The signature must be done on a white sheet of paper with a black ink pen and not in capital letters
- The name of the file must be sign.jpg
Payment of application fees
After uploading the photograph and signature in the online application form of MHT CET 2020, candidates have to pay the application fees of the entrance test as prescribed by the exam conducting authority. The payment of MHT CET can be made online or via challan
- In online mode – Credit/debit card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), IMPS, Netbanking, Cash cards/mobile wallets
- Through challan – Candidates must take the print of challan and pay the fee in the bank
MHT CET Application Fee
|General Category candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs.800 + Payment Gateway Charges|
|Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC] and Persons with Disability and candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs.600 + Payment Gateway Charges|
After completing the payment process, candidates must go through the application and make sure that there are no spelling errors in any information. They can also make some important changes if required. After the preview, candidates must finally submit the application form of MHT CET 2020.
Downloading of MHT CET application form
After final submission, candidates are advised to take a printout and download the MHT CET 2020 application form for future reference.
MHT CET Application Correction
The exam conducting body will not provide any facility to correct the MHT CET 2020 application form. So, the candidates are advised to fill the form carefully and avoid any mistakes.
MHT CET Application Form 2020 – Important Points
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of MHT CET 2020 before filling up the application form in order to avoid rejection at any later stage
- Candidates are not required to send the printout of MHT CET 2020 application form to the exam conducting authorities
- Before final submission, candidates must go through the MHT CET application form as later the exam conducting body will not provide any correction window
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form of MHT CET 2020 before the last date in order to avoid any technical problems later
- While uploading photograph and signature candidates must ensure that their photograph and signature is as per the prescribed specifications are given in the notification
MHT CET 2020 Application Form – What after online submission
Candidates successfully submitting the MHT CET application form will only be issued the admit card for the entrance exam.
FAQs related to MHT CET Application Form 2020
Question: How to recover password in MHT CET?
Answer: To retrieve password, candidates will have to visit the official website of MAHA CET and follow these steps:
- Enter Username displayed CAPTCHA
- Enter OTP sent to the registered mobile
- Generate New password by submitting a new combination of letters and special characters.
- Confirm password
- Click on ‘Submit’ to successfully change the Password
Question: Is the application fee for MHT CET refundable?
Answer: No, under any circumstances, the application fees for the entrance exam will not be refunded.
Question: What if my documents are not as per specified size?
Answer: In case your documents are not as per the required specifications, then you will not be able to submit the application form of MHT CET.
Question: How can I pay the application fees for MHT CET?
Answer: The application fees for MHT CET can be paid only in online mode via Debit/Credit card, IMPS, Netbanking, Cash cards/mobile wallets or via challan.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on MHT CET Application Form 2020.