NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths: Students must have a strong grip on Class 8 Mathematics as basic CBSE Class 8 Maths has wide applications in many subjects including Physics, Chemistry, and daily life. Moreover, it lays the foundation for the subjects taught in Class 9 and 10. Embibe offers Class 8 Maths NCERT Solutions that answers all the questions that are there in the NCERT textbook prescribed for CBSE Class 8. Prepared by a team of academic experts, these NCERT solutions will guarantee that you score well in your class 8th math exams. NCERT Math Guide provided here is designed following the latest CBSE curriculum and syllabus. It comes with well-prepared exercises and thorough explanations structured by our academic expert that makes learning difficult understanding enjoyable.
|Looking for NCERT Class 8 Science Solution? Click Here|
Chapter-wise Solution for Class 8 Maths PDF Free Download
Check the NCERT Solutions of Class 8 Maths for all chapters:
NCERT Maths Book Class 8 Solutions PDF – Free Download
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 2: Linear Equations in One Variable
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 3: Understanding Quadrilaterals
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 4: Practical Geometry
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 5: Data Handling
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 6: Squares and Square Roots
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 7: Cubes and Cube Roots
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 9: Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 10: Visualizing Solid Shapes
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 11: Mensuration
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 12: Exponents & Powers
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 13: Direct and Inverse Proportions
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 14: Factorization
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 15: Introduction to Graphs
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 16: Playing with Numbers
Get 8th Class Maths guide pdf free download link below:
Chapter-wise Solutions for Class 8 Mathematics
For Class 8, we have chapter-by-chapter NCERT Maths Solutions. Students will be able to comprehend and solve all of the NCERT Class 8 mathematics book questions with the solutions offered on this website. These solutions are available for free on the internet or as a PDF download for students.
Students will have a better understanding of the different sorts of questions as well as the marking scheme by solving NCERT Maths question papers and practise papers. Students may also practise example issues by learning from NCERT Exemplar Class 8.
All students are advised to refer to NCERT Solutions for Class 8 by Embibe to score high marks in the final exams. Our academic experts have solved all the exercise questions keeping in mind the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. We have prepared NCERT Class 8 Mathematics Book Solutions in a manner that any 8th class student can understand and ace the exam.
|Chapter 1: Rational Numbers||Chapter 2: Linear Equations in One Variable|
|Chapter 3: Understanding Quadrilaterals||Chapter 4: Practical Geometry|
|Chapter 5: Data Handling||Chapter 6: Square & Square Roots|
|Chapter 7: Cubes & Cube Roots||Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities|
|Chapter 9: Algebraic Expressions and Identities||Chapter 10: Visualizing Solid Shapes|
|Chapter 11: Mensuration||Chapter 12: Exponents & Powers|
|Chapter 13: Direct & Inverse Proportions||Chapter 14: Factorization|
|Chapter 15: Introduction to Graphs||Chapter 16: Playing with Numbers|
In the following sections, we have provided the chapter descriptions along with all the exercises and NCERT complete solutions of 8th Class Mathematics.
Important Chapters of Class 8 Maths NCERT Solutions
All of the chapters are important for exam preparation and to promote a concept-based learning approach. However, as compared to other chapters, a few carry a larger weightage of marks. This will also aid you in improving your overall Class 8 test result. As you progress through your study, several of the core chapters will be explored in more depth. Some of the key chapters to study for the examinations are square and square roots, mensuration, introduction to graphs, quadrilaterals, and so on.
Class 8 Maths Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
NCERT Class 8 Maths Solution – Chapter 1: Recognising different types of numbers forms the basis of Mathematics. In this chapter, you will learn about real numbers, whole numbers, natural numbers, integers, and fractions, such as ½, ¾, etc., and how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Properties Of Rational Numbers
- The role of zero 0
- The role of 1
- Negative of a number
- Distributivity of multiplication over addition for rational numbers
- 1.3 Representation Of Rational Numbers On The Number Line
- 1.4 Rational Numbers Between Two Rational Numbers
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 1 Exercise||Number of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 2: Linear Equations in One Variable
Maths Solution Class 8 Chapter 2: In this chapter, linear equations with one variable are introduced to students. Equations such as 2x – 3 = 7, which have only one variable, “x” are known as linear equations with one variable. The chapter contains problems where students have to find the value of variables through such equations, simplify equations, and apply them in realistic scenarios. The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Solving Equations Which Have Linear Expressions On One Side And Numbers On The Other Side
- 2.3 Some Applications
- 2.4 Solving Equations Having The Variable On Both Sides
- 2.5 Some More Applications
- 2.6 Reducing Equations To Simpler Form
- 2.7 Equations Reducible To The Linear Form
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 2 Exercises||No. of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 3: Understanding Quadrilaterals
Maths Solution Class 8 Chapter 3: This chapter is based on the different types of polygons and their properties. Any closed shape or curves do not make a polygon, but when closed curves are made of only line segments, they can be referred to as polygons. The polygon can have n number of sides, starting from a triangle with three sides. The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Polygons
- Classification of polygons
- Convex and concave polygons
- Regular and irregular polygons
- Angle sum property
- 3.3 Sum Of The Measures Of The Exterior Angles Of A Polygon
- 3.4 Kinds Of Quadrilaterals
- Elements of a parallelogram
- Angles of a parallelogram
- Diagonals of a parallelogram
- 3.5 Some Special Parallelograms
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 3 Exercises||Number of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 4: Practical Geometry
Maths Solution Class 8 Chapter 4: After constructing triangles in 7th Grade, here you will learn out how to construct unique quadrilaterals when you are given lengths of sides, diagonals, angles, or other special properties. The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Constructing A Quadrilateral
- – When the lengths of four sides and a diagonal are given
- – When two diagonals and three sides are given
- – When two adjacent sides and three angles are known
- – When three sides and two included angles are given
- 4.3 Some Special Cases
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 4 Exercises||No. of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 5: Data Handling
Maths Solution Class 8 Chapter 5: When Cricket or Football is being played, a scoreboard is kept to record runs/goals, run rate, best scoring player, etc. These are called data points. When we have raw data such as kilometres driven, the number of marks in a subject, number of biscuits, etc., we can display such data graphically, which is easier to understand. In this chapter, you will learn about these aspects of data handling. The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 5.1 Looking For Information
- 5.2 Organising Data
- 5.3 Grouping Data
- – Bars with a difference
- 5.4 Circle Graph Or Pie Chart
- 5.5 Chance And Probability
- – Getting a result
- – Equally likely outcomes
- – Linking chances to probability
- – Outcomes as events
- – Chance and probability related to real life
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 5 Exercises||No. of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 6: Squares And Square Roots
Maths Solution Class 8 Chapter 6: When a number is multiplied by itself once, such as 3×3, the product 9 can be considered as 3-squared (32). Also, from a squared number such as 9 or 25, we can also find the square root of that number; for example, the square root of 25 is 5.
The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 6.1 Introduction
- 6.2 Properties Of Square Numbers
- 6.3 Some More Interesting Patterns
- 6.4 Finding The Square Of A Number
- – Other patterns in squares
- – Pythagorean triplets
- 6.5 Square Roots
- – Finding Square Roots
- – Finding Square Roots Through Repeated Subtraction
- – Finding Square Roots Through Prime Factorization
- – Finding Square Roots By Division Method
- 6.6 Square Roots of Decimals
- 6.7 Estimating Square Root
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 6 Exercises||No. of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 7: Cubes And Cube Roots
Maths Solution Class 8 Chapter 7: After learning about squares and square roots, this chapter delves into cubes and cube roots. For instance, the cube of 3 (33) is 3x3x3 = 27. And similarly, the cube root of 64 is 4 as 64 = 4x4x4. This chapter also explains how to find cube roots through factorization. The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 7.1 Introduction
- 7.2 Cubes
- – Some interesting patterns
- – Smallest multiple that is a perfect cube
- 7.3 Cube Roots
- – Cube roots through prime factorization method
- – Cube root of a cube number
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 7 Exercises||No. of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities
Maths Solution Class 8 Chapter 8: Mathematics is very useful in day-to-day life. While finding the discounted price of a product, while baking a cake, or finding the interest of a loan, etc., we need to know how to do these calculations to ensure we aren’t cheated financially. This chapter covers ratios and percentages, tax and interests, profit and loss, and other applications of these concepts. The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 8.1 Recalling Ratios And Percentages
- 8.2 Finding The Increase Or Decrease percentage
- 8.3 Finding Discounts
- Estimation in percentages
- 8.4 Prices Related To Buying And Selling (Profit And Loss)
- Finding cost price/selling price, profit /loss
- 8.5 Sales Tax/Value Added Tax
- 8.6 Compound Interest
- 8.7 Deducing A Formula For Compound Interest
- 8.8 Rate Compounded Annually Or Half Yearly (Semi-Annually)
- 8.9 Applications Of Compound Interest Formula
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 8 Exercises||No. of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 9: Algebraic Expressions And Identities
Maths Solution Class 8 Chapter 9: In Algebra, solving equations is a very basic skill to be learned. In order to do that, it is important to learn about expressions, terms, factors, coefficients, variables, and other related terms. The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 9.1 What Are Expressions?
- 9.2 Terms, Factors, And Coefficients
- 9.3 Monomials, Binomials, And Polynomials
- 9.4 Like And Unlike Terms
- 9.5 Addition And Subtraction Of Algebraic Expressions
- 9.6 Multiplication Of Algebraic Expressions: Introduction
- 9.7 Multiplying A Monomial By A Monomial
- – Multiplying two monomials
- – Multiplying three or more monomials
- 9.8 Multiplying A Monomial By A Polynomial
- – Multiplying a monomial by a binomial
- – Multiplying a monomial by a trinomial
- 9.9 Multiplying A Polynomial By A Polynomial
- – Multiplying a binomial by a binomial
- – Multiplying a binomial by a trinomial
- 9.10 What Is An Identity?
- 9.11 Standard Identities
- 9.12 Applying Identities
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 9 Exercises||No. of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 10: Visualising Solid Shapes
Maths Solution Class 8 Chapter 10: This is a very fun and important chapter. It is all about visualizing shapes in things around us, such as bottles, boxes, houses, tv, etc., and matching them with shapes, we have already learned, such as cylinders, circles, hexagons, etc. The chapter urges us to look at the world in a different way and helps us make sense of how the world is shaped.
The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 10.1 Introduction
- 10.2 Views Of 3d-Shapes
- 10.3 Mapping Space Around Us
- 10.4 Faces, Edges, And Vertices
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 10 Exercises||No. of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 11: Mensuration
Maths Solution Class 8 Chapter 11: After learning to identify geometric shapes around us, in this chapter, we will learn how to measure the size and area of such geometric figures. The chapter includes calculation of area and volume for trapezium, quadrilateral, polygons, cube, cuboid, etc., by learning formulas. The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 11.1 Introduction
- 11.2 Let Us Recall
- 11.3 Area Of Trapezium
- 11.4 Area Of A General Quadrilateral
- Area of special quadrilaterals
- 11.5 Area Of A Polygon
- 11.6 Solid Shapes
- 11.7 Surface Area Of Cube, Cuboid, and Cylinder
- 11.8 Volume Of Cube, Cuboid, and Cylinder
- 11.9 Volume And Capacity
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 11 Exercises||No. of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 12: Exponents And Powers
Maths Solution Class 8 Chapter 12: Coming back to Algebra, we learn about exponents. So, when we square a number (multiply it by the same number), we can denote it like 32. Here, 2 is the exponent. In this chapter, we will also learn how negative exponents and negative power values can be calculated. The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 12.1 Introduction
- 12.2 Powers With Negative Exponents
- 12.3 Laws Of Exponents
- 12.4 Use Of Exponents To Express Small Numbers In Standard Form
- Comparing very large and very small numbers
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 12 Exercises||No. of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 13: Direct and Inverse Proportions
Maths Solution Class 8 Chapter 13: When we go to a fruit stall to buy an apple, we check the price. If the price of an apple is 20 rupees, we have to pay 40 to buy 2 apples. The more apples we buy, the more money we pay. This indicates how the number of apples and price are directly related. At times, such values are inversely related. This chapter goes into practical problems of these types and shows us how we can solve them. The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 13.1 Introduction
- 13.2 Direct Proportion
- 13.3 Inverse Proportion
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 13 Exercises||No. of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 14: Factorisation
Maths Solution Class 8 Chapter 14: Every big number (other than a prime number) can be made up by multiplying smaller numbers. Such a number is called a composite number. In this chapter, we will learn how to determine the possible factors of a number. For example, 50 can be factorized as 5 x 5 x 2. We can factorise numbers till we reach prime factors, and this is known as prime factorization. The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 14.1 Introduction
- Factors of natural numbers
- Factors of algebraic expressions
- 14.2 What Is Factorisation?
- Method of common factors
- Factorization by regrouping terms
- Factorization using identities
- Factors of the form (x+a) (x+b)
- 14.3 Division Of Algebraic Expressions
- Division of a monomial by another monomial
- Division of a polynomial by a monomial
- 14.4 Division Of Algebraic Expressions Continued (polynomial ÷ Polynomial)
- 14.5 Can You Find The Error?
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 14 Exercises||No. of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 15: Introduction to Graphs
Maths Solution Class 8 Chapter 15: After Algebra, we go into statistics with graphs. So, in data handling, we learned about how numbers or multiple values can be shown visually through bars. Similarly, we will learn here how to show data through bar graphs, pie charts, histograms, etc., and also understand how to read important information from such graphs. The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 15.1 Introduction
- Bar Graph
- Pie Graph
- Line Graph
- 15.2 Linear Graphs
- Location of a point
- 15.3 Some Applications
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 15 Exercises||No. of Questions|
Class 8 Maths Chapter 16: Playing with Numbers
Maths Solutions Class 8 Chapter 16: In the final chapter, we will have fun with numbers. Through different games and challenges, we will learn how numbers work. Through different types of numbers, we will examine the divisibility of numbers as well. The sub-topics in this chapter are listed below:
- 16.1 Introduction
- 16.2 Numbers In General Form
- 16.3 Games With Numbers
- 16.4 Letters For Digits
- 16.5 Tests Of Divisibility
- Divisibility by 10
- Divisibility by 5
- Divisibility by 2
- Divisibility by 9 and 3
|Maths Class 8 NCERT Solutions Chapter 16 Exercises||No. of Questions|
8th Class Maths Textbook Answers
Nowadays, it is tedious to carry all your textbooks everywhere. The better alternative is to save a digital copy of your textbook on your computer/tablet/phone to be able to access it easily anytime you want. You can download the NCERT Class 8 Maths Book PDF on your preferred device and refer to it on your own time. Accessing it online on a website every time requires constant internet access. So, it is ideal for keeping a digital copy just in case.
To get Class 8 Maths NCERT Solutions, you can always refer to this article. Download the solution in PDF format and save them on your device.
Some Important Questions on CBSE Class 8 Maths NCERT Solutions
In this section, you will find some important questions for Class 8 Maths. You can practice these questions to understand Class 8 maths NCERT papers.
|Question 1: Find the value of (80)2 using identities|
|Question 2: Find the final amount if the cost of a pair of shoes was Rs. 650 and the sales tax charged was 9%.|
|Question 3: Determine the cube root of 5263.|
|Question 4: 20 people can build a wall in 36 hours. How many people are required to do the same work in 24 hours?|
|Question 5: In a hostel of 50 students, food provisions are for 15 days. If 20 more students join the group, how long will the provisions last?|
|Question 6: Find the value of (-4)-10 x (-4)5|
|Question 7: Find the factors: 16x4 – y4|
|Question 8: Mark the given points on a graph and connect them: A(5,8); B(5,1); C(3,3); D(1,6)|
|Question 9: How much the surface area of a cube is increased if each side is doubled?|
|Question 10: Determine the area of a rhombus whose diagonals are 10cm and 5cm.|
|Question 11: Find the value of x if 4×16 is a multiple of 4 and x is a digit.|
|Question 12: Construct a parallelogram with given adjacent sides of 5.3cm and 4.8cm.|
|Question 13: Use the method of repeated subtraction to find the square root of 1221.|
|Question 14: Solve the equation: 6x – 10 = 23|
|Question 15: A man will be 3 times as old as he was 2 years ago after 16 years. Find the present age of the man.|
|Question 16: Find the number of sides of a regular polygon if one of its exterior angles is 45°.|
Why Choose Embibe for Learning Chapter-wise Class 8 NCERT Maths Solutions?
Embibe provides detailed explanations of the CBSE Class 8 Maths problems for students who are planning to study for their Class 8 Mathematics exam. Here are some key benefits of referring to these solutions and questions for Class 8 with answers PDF by Embibe:
- Easy to Understand: While the topics can be complicated to explain, textbooks are designed to keep things brief and do not feature detailed explanations. However, experts at Embibe analyze the questions and explain them particularly for students of Class 8.
- Best for CBSE Final Exams: Practising these questions will help students revise their NCERT Class 8 Maths book before their exams. Also, the expert solutions by Embibe are designed according to the CBSE marking scheme.
- Always Finish Assignments in Time: After any chapter gets completed in class, you might have to solve the exercise questions as an assignment. Expert solutions by Embibe ensure that your assignments are up to mark and on time.
- Covers All Basics: Expert solutions from Embibe are created after looking at the entire curriculum. So, all the basics and concepts from other chapters are covered and connected in the NCERT Class 8 Solutions for Maths.
These are some of the advantages of referring to these solutions. With the help of NCERT Maths question papers and sample papers, students will be able to understand different types of questions as well as the marking scheme. This will help them most in the final examination.
Students may sign up for Embibe and use it to more efficiently learn topics from the CBSE or NCERT syllabus for Class 8 Maths or any other class. They may learn about a wide range of topics from the comfort of their own homes by utilising the internet and browsing information on their devices. Moving on, students may personalise their learning experience and do it at their own speed, without having to worry about missing deadlines or being stressed. We also provide the top subject experts or mentors to help students understand the subject and its principles in a more straightforward and enjoyable manner.
Clear Your Doubts On Embibe Ask an Expert
You often encounter problems that are not covered in the textbook or can’t understand a concept even after reading it. If you are in such a situation, Embibe is here to help you. In our portal Ask an Expert, you can post any questions that trouble you. They will be answered by experts in detail so that you can understand everything perfectly before jumping to the next topic. If you have any queries or doubts regarding these Maths Solutions, you can always post your question on Embibe Ask an Expert.
Learn and Practice on Embibe
At Embibe, you can practice questions and take mock tests for Maths and Science for free. Our academic experts have prepared the mock tests and questions in complete adherence to the latest CBSE curriculum so you don’t have to worry. You can easily refer to these questions to prepare for your final examination. Students can follow the steps below to start practising questions or taking tests:
- 1st Step: Visit embibe.com. To have the best experience, log in to your account. If you are visiting the site for the first time, register yourself.
- 2nd Step: You need to select your goal at the time of registration. Choose your board for example, “CBSE” then “8th CBSE”, and click on “Done”.
- 3rd Step: To practice questions for Class 8 CBSE, click on “Practice” option at the top. If you want to take a mock test, click on “Test” option.
- 4th Step: Select the subject as “Mathematics” as you want to take the test/practice questions for Maths.
- 5th Step: Click on the chapter name for which you want to practice questions. Then click on ‘Practice Now’ to start practising questions.
- 6th Step: If you want to take mock tests for any subject, you have the option to take chapter-wise tests or full subject tests. Click on any test link and then click on “Start Test” to start the test.
FAQs On NCERT Class 8 Maths Solutions
Some of the frequently asked questions regarding NCERT Class 8 maths solutions are as under:
Q1. Why is it important to use these NCERT solutions?
A1. The NCERT exercise questions cover almost all concepts within the chapters. Not all of them are simple in nature. The solutions help us understand more demanding questions that can be asked in an exam. That is why it is critical that students at least solve all the exercise questions.
Q2. How many chapters are there in NCERT Maths Class 8 book?
A2. There are a total of 16 chapters in the NCERT Maths textbook.
Q3. What are the benefits of referring to NCERT Class 8 Maths Solution available online?
A3. By referring to NCERT solutions online, you don’t have to wait till your next class to ask your tutor. Also, you can refer to them anytime you want, even if you don’t have an internet connection.
Q4. Will these solutions be enough for me to score high marks?
A4. Covering the exercise solutions of all chapters will help you cover the entire syllabus and give you a detailed idea about what can be asked in the exam. After doing so, you can take Mock Tests for CBSE Class 8 Maths to further improve your grades.
Q5. How can I easily learn formulas for CBSE Class 8 Maths?
A5. You can refer to this article containing important Maths Formulas for Class 8.
Q6. How do I prepare for Class 8 Maths exams?
A. The best way to prepare for exams is to start with the Chapter. First, assure that you have understood the topics and solved the exercises of all the chapters. While solving exercises, refer to expert solutions from Embibe for more clarity. After completing all exercises, you can attempt mock exams for Class 8 on Embibe.
Q7. When was the NCERT Class 8 maths book last updated?
A7. The last update to the NCERT Maths Class 8 textbook was in 2017.
Q8. What is the best way to memorise Maths formulas for Class 8?
A. The best approach is to understand the formulas first and practice them regularly. It would help if you also understood their derivations. Then it would be best if you started solving questions based on them. The more you practice, the better you get at applying the formulas to solve questions.
Q9. How can these Maths solutions help in preparation for the Olympiad exams?
A. Yes, these solutions will help in preparation for your Olympiad exam as well. However, it is advised that you also practice Maths questions from some advanced books.
Class 8th Maths NCERT Solutions can be a great asset to your studies. Mathematics is a very important subject if you aim to opt for the Science stream. At Embibe, you can solve Class 8 Practice Questions and take Class 8 Mock Tests for Science and Maths for free. If you want to improve further, Embibe’s Advanced Feedback Analysis backed by AI can improve your speed and stamina for exams and instil time management skills as well.
NCERT Solutions Related Links
We hope that these NCERT Math solutions help you in your studies. If you have any doubts, then you can ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for more details on NCERT Solutions for Class 8.384 Views