NEET Counselling 2019 – The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) had extended NEET 2019 Counselling payment facility till June 26 (7:00 pm) while the online registration for Round 1 NEET Counselling had been extended till June 26, 2019 (5:00 pm). The Choice Filling option for NEET Counselling 2019 would be available until June 27 (11:00 am). Candidates can check here the revised schedule of MCC NEET Counselling 2019. Earlier, the NEET Counselling result for Round 1 seat allotment was to be announced on June 27, 2019, which has now been revised to July 1, 2019. The online MCC Counselling and Seat Allotment for 15% All India Quota/ Deemed/ Central Universities/ ESIC and AFMC (MBBS/BDS) seats will be conducted between June 27 – 30, 2019. State level NEET counselling will be conducted separately by the respective state authorities.
Candidates who have successfully qualified the NEET 2019, can go through the MCC NEET Counselling process so to know registration, choice filling, result and admission dates. The MCC NEET Counselling and seat allotment process will be conducted by MCC. The revised MCC NEET UG 2019 Counselling schedule is released on the official website link given in this page. Read on to know more about the NEET Counselling 2019.
NEET Counselling 2019
|Name of the Exam||National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Conducting Body||National Test Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Date||May 05, 2019|
|Result Date||June 05, 2019|
|NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Director General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).|
NEET counselling for 15% All India Quota/ Deemed/ Central Universities/ ESIC and AFMC (MBBS/BDS) seats will be conducted by Director General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Besides that, the NEET counselling for the state quota seats will be conducted by respective state counselling authorities. The seat allotment through NEET 2019 will be based on the candidates’ NEET rank, score, vacant seats in the college and the preferences made by the candidate.
NEET Counselling 2019 Schedule
SCHEDULE FOR ONLINE COUNSELING (ALLOTMENT PROCESS) FOR NEET 15% AIQ/DEEMED/CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES/ESIC & AFMC (MBBS/BDS) SEATS – 2019
*Image source: mcc.nic.in
|MCC Counselling for NEET 2019 – First Round (Revised Dates)|
|Registration and Payment||June 19 – 26, 2019|
|Choice Filling and Seat Locking||June 26, 2019 – June 27, 2019 (11:00 am)|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||June 27 – 30, 2019|
|First Counselling Result||July 1, 2019|
|Reporting to colleges||July 1 – 6, 2019|
|MCC Counselling for NEET 2019 – Second Round (Revised Dates)|
|Registration and Payment||July 9 – 11, 2019|
|Choice Filling and Seat Locking||July 12, 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||July 13 – 15, 2019|
|Second Counselling Result||July 15, 2019|
|Reporting to colleges||July 15 – 22, 2019|
|MCC Counselling for NEET 2019 – Mop-up Round for Central/ Deemed University/ ESIC only|
|Registration and Payment||August 13 – 15, 2019|
|Choice Filling and Seat Locking||August 16, 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||August 17, 2019|
|Mop Up Counselling Result||August 18, 2019|
|Reporting to colleges||August 20 – 26, 2019|
NEET Counselling 2019 | NEET UG Counselling Procedure
Check the video given below to know the detailed NEET 2019 Counselling Process:
NEET Counselling | Eligibility Criteria
NEET UG Counselling process will be conducted for the seat allotments to the students who qualify their NEET written exam. Candidates will have to go through an online NEET UG Counselling procedure. The detailed NEET UG Counselling eligibility criteria is given below.
- Candidates are required to secure at least the minimum cutoff percentile in order of securing the qualifying rank for NEET Counselling process.
- Candidates with Jammu and Kashmir as the hometown are not eligible for the NEET Counselling process.
- During the NEET UG Counselling procedure, the preferences of the candidates will also be considered as an important factor affecting seat allotments.
NEET Counselling | NEET UG Counselling Procedure
The NEET Counselling procedure will include the processes like registration, counselling fee, seat allotment etc. The candidates will have to first qualify the written exam in order of being eligible for the NEET Counselling process.
- Step 1- Registration – Candidates who qualify the written exam are supposed to register themselves for the NEET Counselling process. Candidates will register by using their personal and academic details.
- Step 2- Fee Payment – After filling the registration form for NEET Counselling successfully, candidates will have to pay the NEET Counselling registration fee as well. The registration fee is nonrefundable and can be pay into the online mode. Candidates can use debit card/ credit card/ net banking etc for the payment of the fee.
- Step 3- Choice locking – This step will include the process of choosing the preferred courses and the colleges. Candidates will be able to see a list of the colleges during the counselling process. Candidates are advised to choose the preferences in order of the priority.
- Step 4- Seat Allotment Result – The seat allotment process will be done as per the preferences made by the candidates. After the process of NEET Counselling, authorities will announce the NEET Seat allotment result.
- Step 5- Report to the College – Once the NEET Seat allotment process will be done, a time limit with all other required information will be provided to the candidates. It is mandatory for them to report to the college within a limited time.
- Step 6- Payment of registration fee – Candidates attempting the exam will submit a refundable tuition fee. The tuition fee will vary as per the ownership of the institute. The candidates joining the colleges under 15% AIQ/ Central Universities need to pay INR 10,000/- if general and INR 5,000/- if reserved. Moreover, Deemed university candidates of all categories are supposed to pay INR 2,00,000.
NEET Counselling | Documents Required
Candidates who qualify the NEET UG counselling process will be allocated with a college. It is mandatory for the students to report to the college within the time limit. Also, at the time of the reporting, candidates are required to carry the important documents as per the instructions. We are mentioning the list of the required documents for your reference.
- NEET Score Card
- Class 10 and 12 scorecard and certificate
- ID Proof
- Passport size pictures
- Provisional allotment letter
- Caste certificate
- Physically Disabled certificates
NEET Counselling | Contact Information
In case of any issue regarding the application form or any other confusion, students can contact the official authorities:
NTA Help Desk:
Email ID: email@example.com
Mobile: 8076535482, 7703859909
We hope that this article on NEET Counselling has helped you. If you have any doubts or queries pertaining to the MCC Counselling for NEET 2019, feel free to post it in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com to know more about MCC Counselling.98 Views