NEET Merit List 2019: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will declare the NEET 2019 result on 5th June 2019 (tentative). Along with with that, NTA will also release the NEET 2019 merit list for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats. The NEET merit list for the other 85% seats will be released by the counselling authorities of the respective states.
As per NTA NEET norms, 85% of seats will be reserved for the candidates under state quota. The remaining 15% of seats will be open for candidates from all over India who can secure admission under All India Quota (AIQ). The counselling for this 15% All India Quota seats will be organized by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 was conducted on 5th May 2019. Around 12 Lakh candidates have appeared for NEET 2019 exam for admissions to nearly 90,000 seats in various medical and dental colleges in India. Candidates who clear the NEET cutoff specified by the officials will have their names included in NEET 2019 rank list.
NEET Merit List 2019
As mentioned above, the NEET merit list 2019 will be of two types
- NEET Merit List for 15% All India Quota Seats
- State-wise NEET Merit List for 85% State Quota
NEET Merit List For 15% All India Quota (AIQ)
Top rankers of NEET, who are among the top 15% of all qualified candidates, will be included in the NEET merit list 2019 for 15% AIQ seats. These 15% All India Quota seats will be filled up by students from all across the country irrespective of their states. MCC will allocate these 15% AIQ seats based on the marks and rank secured by the students in NTA NEET 2019. If the AIQ seats are not filled in a particular state, then those seats will be given to the state quota. But this will be possible only when the concerned authority approves.
NEET Merit List 2019 For 85% State Quota Seats
Now the remaining 85% of seats will be given to the DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services) which will then forward it to the state-wise admitting authorities. These 85% state quota seats will be allotted to students of respective states. The admission authority of each state will prepare a separate state-wise NEET MBBS Rank List for seats under state quota, management quota, and NRI quota in order to provide admission to the candidates.
State Wise NTA NEET Merit List
The state-wise NEET MBBS Rank List is tabulated below:
|NEET MBBS Merit List 2019||Download Links|
|NEET MBBS AP Rank List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET MBBS Bihar Rank List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET MBBS Delhi Rank List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET MBBS Gujarat Rank List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET MBBS Kerala Rank List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET MBBS MP Rank List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET MBBS Rajasthan Rank List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET MBBS UP Rank List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List 2019||Click Here|
NEET Merit List 2019: NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
The merit list of NEET MBBS 2019 will be based on NEET cut off score. According to officials, cut off percentile for General Category candidates is 50 while for OBC, SC and ST Category candidates the cutoff percentile in 40. The table below shows NEET 2018 marks corresponding to the percentile score so that you get an idea about how the NEET 2019 cutoff is going to be.
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Qualifying marks (2018)|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th percentile||119|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR PH)||45th percentile||107|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th percentile||96|
|SC PH||40th percentile||96|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th percentile||96|
|ST PH||40th percentile||96|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th percentile||96|
|OBC PH||40th percentile||96|
NEET Result 2019
NEET result 2019 is expected to be released on 5th June 2019. The NEET result will be declared in the form of a scorecard. Candidates who qualify in the NEET 2019 exam can participate in NEET counselling.
Now you are provided all the necessary information regarding NEET MBBS Rank List 2019. We hope this detailed article on NTA NEET Merit List helps you. At Embibe, you can prepare for medical entrance exams for free. You can solve unlimited medical practice questions and take mock tests as well. If you are appearing for JIPMER and AIIMS, you can take JIPMER mock tests and AIIMS mock tests on Embibe.
If you have any query regarding this article on NEET Merit List, ping us through the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to Embibe for the latest updates on NEET Merit List 2019.