RBI Assistant Final Result 2019: RBI Assistant Mains Result for 2019-20 will be released by the officials of RBI in the month of April 2020. Candidates can check their result by clicking on the link mentioned below. The Reserve Bank of India is likely to announce the RBI Assistant Mains Result in April 2020 on their official site.
Candidates who qualify their Prelims exam can appear for the Mains exam which will be conducted in March 2020. Aspirants can check their RBI Assistant Main Exam Result 2019 by entering their login credentials such as roll number and name. In this article, we have provided you with detailed information about RBI Assistant Mains Result. Read on to find more.
RBI Assistant Mains Result | Exam Analysis
|Test of Reasoning||13-16||30 minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||21-24||30 minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||29-32||20 minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||17-21||25 minutes|
|Test of English Language||21-24||30 minutes|
How to Check RBI Assistant Mains Result 2019?
RBI‘s recruitment of Assistant is the much-anticipated opportunity for every banking aspirant and with the Mains exam, you are now a step closer to achieve your goal. Applicants who are eagerly looking for publication of (Reserve Bank of India) RBI Assistant Mains Result need to be ready with their login credentials for checking the final status via an online web portal. Below are the points which will help you in checking the RBI Assistant Mains Result 2019 – 20.
Steps to check RBI Assistant Mains Result 2019-20
- Step 1: Visit the Official Website of RBI – rbi.org.in.
- Step 2: Click on the “Opportunity” section.
- Step 3: Now check the “Current Vacancies” section.
- Step 4: Next step is to click on the “Results” page.
- Step 5: A new tab will be opened, which will display all the result updates.
- Step 6: Click on the “RBI Assistant Mains Result 2019”
- Step 7: Enter your “Roll Number” and “Name” in the required fields and click on Search.
- Step 8: Now your RBI Assistant Mains Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 9: Download or take a print out of the result for further references.
Stages of the RBI Assistant Result
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI Assistant Mains Result | Determining Factors
Candidates can check the RBI Assistant Cutoff Marks 2019 from the official website. There are a few determining factors which will help the exam conducting body to prepare the RBI Assistant Cutoff 2019. The following points will be considered while the cutoff is being decided by RBI.
1. Total Number of applicants appeared for the examination.
2. Total Number of applicants who qualified for the exam.
3. The number of participating institutes.
4. The number of seats available for admission.
5. Performance of the applicants
6. The difficulty level of the paper.
RBI Assistant Mains Result Final List
RBI makes the final list of selected candidates based on the below criteria:
- Overall performance based on Mains Exam
- Performance in Language Proficiency Test
- Medical Fitness
- Document Verification
Language Proficiency Test – Local Languages
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali
- Mumbai – Marathi
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
Job profile of RBI Assistant
The job profile of RBI Assistant includes the following:
- Ensure Financial Stability
- Issue and Circulate Currency
- File Work
- Data Entry
- Replying to Mails etc.
We hope you have got the Information about RBI Assistant Mains Result 2019-20 from this article. If you face any queries pertaining to any aspect of the RBI Assistant Result for Mains 2019-20, feel free to post a comment in the section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay in touch with us for more information on RBI Assistant Result for Mains!!479 Views