SBI Clerk Mock Test: The State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct the SBI Clerk Mains exam shortly. Candidates who have cleared the SBI Clerk Prelims are eligible to appear for the Mains exam. Since the SBI Clerk Mains exam is conducted online, it is highly recommended that you take SBI Clerk mock test as part of your preparation strategy. At Embibe, our experts have specially designed the SBI Clerk mock test series based on the latest exam pattern, syllabus, and previous year papers trends.
According to the SBI Clerk 2020 official notification, 8000+ vacancies have been announced for the post of Junior Associates – Customer Support and Sales. Working as a Junior Associate in SBI is highly prestigious which is why it is one of the most sought-after jobs in India. To guarantee your selection, you must take your SBI Clerk preparation 2020 seriously. Taking SBI Clerk mock test is an important part of your preparation.
Read on to attempt the free online SBI Clerk mock test series.
SBI Clerk Mock Test (Mains)
Before attempting the SBI Clerk mock test series for Mains, let’s first have a quick overview of the SBI Clerk 2020 exam. This will help you figure out how to go about with your SBI Clerk preparation.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium (Language)||Bilingual (Except English Language section)|
|Sections||4 – General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude|
|Duration||2 hours 40 minutes (Separately Timed)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking|
|Total Number of Questions||190|
Free Online SBI Clerk Mock Test Series For Mains
One of the most effective ways to prepare for the SBI Clerk Mains exam is to take SBI Clerk online mock test papers. You can find multiple free online practice test for bank clerk exam on the internet. However, most of them are outdated and don’t include the insights of recent year trends.
Benefits of Taking Embibe’s SBI Clerk Mock Test Series:
- The SBI Clerk mock test papers of Embibe are prepared by academic experts and data scientists after carefully analyzing SBI Clerk previous year papers.
- Great effort is taken to ensure that the SBI Clerk sample papers are similar to the actual paper in terms of the SBI Clerk exam pattern and SBI Clerk syllabus.
- You get the real, online test experience to familiarize yourself with the actual online SBI Clerk test environment.
- Avail detailed solutions and personalized analysis after every test. Know exactly how you scored, your attempt effectiveness, your weak chapters and time management.
- Embibe’s online SBI Clerk mock test series is available for FREE!
How To Take SBI Clerk Mock Test on Embibe
Intimidated by the online procedure? You shouldn’t be! Basic computer skills are needed and by taking the free SBI Clerk mock test on Embibe, you can easily get the practice you need to appear for the online Mains exam. Here’s a step-by-step guide to taking the free SBI Clerk mock test on Embibe:
- First, go to the SBI Clerk Mock Test 2020 page: www.embibe.com/bank/test/.
- From the drop-down menu on the left side of the page, you can choose the exam you are preparing for, i.e., SBI Clerk Mains.
- Next, choose the type of SBI Clerk mock test you wish to take, i.e., Full Test.
- Then click on the SBI Clerk mock test you want to attempt from the given options, for eg., SBI Clerk Mains Test 1.
- Click on “Start Test” or “Start Solving“.
- Read the instructions carefully and then, finally, click on “I Am Ready To Begin“.
FREE Online SBI Clerk Mains Mock Tests Available on Embibe:
- SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 1
- SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 2
- SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 3
- SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 4
- SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test 5
We strongly believe that your SBI Clerk preparation will be simple and effective if you take the free SBI Clerk mock test series. Make the best use of these free mock tests and ace the exam.
We hope this detailed article on free SBI Clerk exam mock test helps you in your SBI Clerk preparation. For any query related to SBI Clerk, drop a comment below and we will get back to you.