SBI Clerk Mock Test 2020: The State Bank of India has conducted the Prelims in February and March. It’s time to boost up the preparation levels for the Main exam. Candidates who clear the SBI Clerk Prelims will only be eligible to appear for the SBI Clerk Mains exam. Since the Mains exam is conducted online, it is highly recommended that aspirants should start taking SBI Clerk Mock Test online as part of your preparation strategy. At Embibe, our experts have specially designed the SBI Clerk Mock Test Series that is consistently based on the latest exam pattern, syllabus, and previous year paper trends.
As per the SBI Clerk Recruitment notification, there were 8000+ vacancies announced for the role of Junior Associates – Customer Support and Sales. Working as a Junior Associate in SBI is highly prestigious which is why the SBI Clerk exam sees a lot of competition throughout the country. No matter how competitive the exam is, there is always a chance to crack it if you prepare well. This is where this article on SBI Clerk Mock Test will assist you.
SBI Clerk Mock Test Series
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium (Language)||Bilingual (Except English Language section)|
|Sections||4 – General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude|
|Duration||2 hours 40 minutes (Separately Timed)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer|
|Total Number of Questions||190|
Benefits Of Taking Embibe’s Free Online SBI Clerk Mock Tests
One of the best ways to prepare for the SBI Clerk Mains is to practice real exam-like questions. You can find a lot of websites offering you many free online practice tests for various clerk exams.
However, Embibe’s mock test series for SBI Clerk is updated as per the latest exam pattern and syllabus. At the same time, the tests are designed after careful analysis of SBI Clerk previous year papers and thus, ensuring the difficulty level and topic-wise distribution of questions of the actual exam.
The benefits of taking Embibe’s SBI Clerk Mock Test Series are as under:
- Embibe’s online SBI Clerk mock test series is available for FREE! This is quite fascinating.
- As the SBI Clerk practice tests of Embibe are almost the same as that of the actual exam in terms of the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern and SBI Clerk Syllabus, you will get an experience of the actual exam. It will boost your confidence.
- Taking the mock tests will give you an idea about where you stand in terms of your preparation.
- It will help you get used to the test interface.
- You can avail the detailed solutions and personalized analysis after every test. This will tell you how much you have scored, your attempt effectiveness, question selection, your weak chapters and time management. You just have to unlock the Advanced Feedback Analysis.
Steps To Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mock Test on Embibe
You should not be terrified of online tests because all you need is basic computer skills. By taking the free SBI Clerk practice tests on Embibe, you can easily get the sort of control that you require to appear for the online Mains exam. The step-by-step guide on how you can take an online test on Embibe is provided below:
- 1st Step: Visit embibe.com.
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Take a Test” button under the search field.
- 3rd Step: Now, click on “change your goal”.
- 4th Step: A new window to select your goal will open. Click on “Bank”.
- 5th Step: Once selected, scroll down the same window and click on “Change Goal”.
- 6th Step: From the left sidebar, click on “SBI PO Mains”.
- 7th Step: Click on the “Show All” option against Full Test. You will see the list of all the full tests for SBI Clerk Mains.
- 8th Step: Now, click on the “Start Test” button against the test that you want to take, for example, SBI PO Mains Test 1.
- 9th Step: A new tab will open. Read the instructions for the test carefully and check the box against the statement confirming the same.
- 10th Step: Click on “Start Test”. If you have already logged in, the test will start. Otherwise, a message prompting you to log in will open. You can click on “Continue” to take the test without logging in. However, for a better experience and to save your test details, it is recommended to log in.
Direct Link For SBI Clerk Mains Mock Tests
The direct links to take the free SBI Clerk Mains mock tests of Embibe are as under:
We strongly believe that your SBI Clerk preparation will become effective once you start taking these SBI Clerk practice tests and analyze them. Make the best possible use of these free mock tests and qualify for the exam.
We hope this article on SBI Clerk Mock Test has helped you in your SBI Clerk preparation. If you have any questions, ask in the comment section below. We will get surely help you out. Embibe wishes you all the best for your exam!88 Views