SBI Clerk Mock Test 2021: The exam dates for prelims and mains are yet to be announced. Candidates aspiring to mark their career in the banking sector can apply for the job after the application form is released. Till then, candidates should start their preparation for the exam and after finishing the syllabus candidates can take SBI Clerk Mock Test Series for the upcoming exam. Attempting the mock test will help candidates to understand the overall format of the actual exam.
The SBI will conduct Prelim and Main exam for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) across the country. As the exam are highly competitive, it is recommended that candidates start taking SBI Clerk Mock Test series for better result. For this, one must have thorough knowledge about the SBI Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Attempting mock test will help candidates to understand the nature of exam and identify their weak areas and improve accordingly. We will provide detailed information and links on SBI Clerk Mock Test series in this article. Read on to find out.
SBI released SBI Clerk Notification 2021 to fill 5454 vacancies for Junior Associates on April 26, 2021 on the official website. As per the notice released in May 2021, The Prelims Exam scheduled to be held in June 2021 has been deferred till further notice due to the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic in the country.
SBI Clerk Mock Test Series 2021 Overview
Before getting into the details of SBI Clerk Mock Test Series, let us have a look at the SBI Clerk exam pattern mentioned below:
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Number of Papers||Prelims and Mains|
|Subjects|| 1. General/Financial Awareness|
2. General English
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Time Duration||Prelims – 1 Hour|
Mains- 2 Hour 40 Mins
|Negative Marking||1/4th negative marking deducted for every wrong answer|
|Maximum Marks||Prelims- 100|
|Number of Questions||Prelims- 100|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card||SBI Clerk Result|
|SBI Clerk Exam Analysis||SBI Clerk Result Hindi|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date||SBI Clerk Salary|
|SBI Clerk Mains Result||SBI Clerk Recruitment|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI Clerk Exam Pattern|
How to Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mock Test?
Candidates can check the step wise process to take free SBI Clerk Mock Test Series mentioned below:
- 1st Step: Visit Embibe.com.
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Take a Test” button under the search field.
- 3rd Step: Now, click on “change your goal”.
- 4th Step: A new window to select your goal will open. Click on “Bank”.
- 5th Step: Once selected, scroll down the same window and click on “Change Goal”.
- 6th Step: From the left sidebar, click on “SBI Clerk Mains”.
- 7th Step: Click on the “Show All” option against Full Test. You will see the list of all the full tests for SBI Clerk Mains.
- 8th Step: Now, click on the “Start Test” button against the test that you want to take, for example, SBI PO Mains Test 1.
- 9th Step: A new tab will open. Read the instructions for the test carefully and check the box against the statement confirming the same.
- 10th Step: Click on “Start Test”. If you have already logged in, the test will start. Otherwise, a message prompting you to log in will open. You can click on “Continue” to take the test without logging in. However, for a better experience and to save your test details, it is recommended to log in.
- 11th Step: After the completion of test, Click on ‘Show Me Feedback’. Candidates can check the test summary indicating marks scored, percentage, cutoff and attempt analysis.
Note that candidates can unlock the Advanced Feedback Analysis to check the detailed analysis of their performance. Going through the detailed analysis will help you to check where exactly you are committing mistakes and what are the areas that require more improvement. This clarity will help you to prepare smartly for the next test and eventually score more marks.
Direct Link For SBI Clerk Mains Mock Tests
We have listed the direct links where candidates can take the free SBI Clerk Mock Test at Embibe. Check the direct links as mentioned below:
How To Get Analysis Of Mock Tests On Embibe
The steps to get a detailed analysis of the test taken on Embibe is given below:
- –1st Step: Once you have submitted the answer, a message will appear that you have submitted the test successfully. Now click on the button ‘Show Me Feedback’.
- –2nd Step: A page will open and marks, percentage, cutoff, number of questions attempted & other details will be shown. Scroll down and look for ‘Advanced Feedback Analysis: Overall Performance’.
- – 3rd Step: Unlock the pack using Embiums which you can earn by practicing on Embibe. You can also purchase the Embium.
Benefits of Advanced Feedback Analysis
Embibe’s Advanced feedback analysis provides detailed feedback and insights on how you took the test. After completion of each test on Embibe, a test summary is generated and an option to unlock the Advanced Feedback Analysis is provided. Check the advantages to opt for Embibe’s Advanced Test Analysis mentioned below:
- Advanced Feedback Analysis provides, the Score & Time Analysis helping candidates to understand the right amount of time needed to solve the questions as per their difficulty level.
- The subject-wise & concept-wise analysis will help candidates to analyze the questions and chapters they got right and the areas where they are weak.
- Advanced Feedback Analysis will identify the knowledge and behavioral gaps. Along with the conceptual knowledge, candidates must also improve their test-taking skills and this is also affected by the behavioral patterns of candidates during the exam. Thus providing, knowledge-wise and behaviour-wise analysis will help candidates to score better.
- Exam-taking skills like speed, accuracy, time management, stamina and attempt planning are also analyzed.
Benefits of Taking SBI Clerk Mock Tests Series
The benefits of taking Embibe’s SBI Clerk Mock Test Series are as under:
- Taking the mock tests will give candidates to have an idea about where they stand in terms of preparation.
- It will help candidates to get used to the test interface.
- Candidates can avail the detailed solutions and personalized analysis after every test. This will tell candidates on how much they have scored, their attempt strategy, question selection, weak chapters, and time management. Candidates just have to unlock the Advanced Feedback Analysis.
- By taking the mock test, candidates can build their confidence and get an idea about how to answer the questions asked in the exam.
- While taking the mock test, candidates get to practice a variety of questions.
- Self-analysis can be done while taking answering questions in the mock test.
- Candidates will learn different ways of answering/solving a question.
- In addition to the mock test, candidates also get to know the exam pattern, marking scheme and the nature of questions.
- Candidates will also get used to the features and functionality of the mock test which prepares them for the real computer-based test.
- Time management has always been a key for qualifying any exam. Therefore, mock tests can help candidates manage their time effectively.
- Candidates will be familiar with the exam pattern, difficulty level, type of questions asked, weightage of marks and other crucial learning which will help to strategize one’s preparation going ahead.
- The mock tests will help in having a hands-on experience of the exam.
- Taking section wise mock test help candidates to identify the weak and strong areas.
- After analyzing the mock test, candidates can know where are they going wrong. This will help them to improve and score better.
- Candidates can check whether or not they are preparing in the right direction. The gap between the present preparation and the actual requirement can be understood.
- Taking mock test will boost confidence and will help to improve conceptual knowledge and test-taking skills.
- Taking SBI Clerk Mock Test will help candidates to improve test taking skills such as time management, speed, accuracy, time management etc.
- Candidates will be able to track their performance in each stage and improve accordingly.
FAQs Regarding SBI Clerk Mock Test 2021
The frequently asked questions on SBI Clerk Mock Test are given below:
|Q. Where can I take SBI Clerk mock test for free? |
A. Candidates can practice SBI Clerk mock test series for free at Embibe.
|Q. How can I access free SBI Clerk Mock Tests at Embibe? |
A. To access free SBI Clerk Mock Test, candidates need to visit website of Embibe. Click on “Take a Test” and then click “Change your goal” from the top right-hand side. Select “Bank” and click on SBI Clerk Mains. Then, Attempt test for better preparation.
|Q. Is there any negative marking in SBI Clerk Mains exam? |
A. Yes, there is negative marking of 1/4th marks for every wrong answer.
|Q. How Embibe’s SBI Clerk mock test series can help candidates? |
A. Attempting SBI Clerk Mock Test series will not only help candidates in understanding the concepts but also improve their test taking skills such as time management, accuracy, speed and attempt strategy.
We strongly believe that your preparation will become effective once you start taking these SBI Clerk online tests and analyze them. A careful analysis will help you get past your weak areas and ultimately, help you improve yourself. Make the best possible use of these free mock tests and do well in the exam.
We hope this article on SBI Clerk Mock Test will help you in your SBI Clerk preparation. If you have any questions, ask in the comment section below. We will surely help you out. Embibe wishes you all the best for your exam!3855 Views