SBI Clerk Mock Test 2020: The State Bank of India has conducted the SBI Clerk Prelims in February and March of this year. Candidates are now waiting for their SBI Clerk Prelims result which has been delayed due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We advise you not to wait for your results; instead, get yourself fully prepared for the SBI Clerk Mains exam. The Mains exam, which was scheduled to be conducted on 19th April 2020, has been postponed by the officials. It’s time for students to wrap up the SBI Clerk Mains syllabus and start taking the SBI Clerk Mock Test Series.
Since the Mains exam is conducted online, it is highly recommended that aspirants should start taking SBI Clerk Mock Test in online mode. This is why, at Embibe, our experts have specially designed the online SBI Clerk Mock Test Series which are consistently based as per the latest exam pattern, syllabus, and previous year paper trends. Also, these mock tests are available for free. In this article, we will guide you on how you can access these SBI Clerk Mock Test Series.
SBI Clerk Mock Test Series
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium (Language)||Bilingual (Except English Language section)|
|Sections||1. General/Financial Awareness|
2. General English
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
|Duration||2 hours 40 minutes (Separately Timed)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer|
|Total Number of Questions||190|
Benefits Of Taking Embibe’s Free Online SBI Clerk Mock Tests
One of the best ways to prepare for the SBI Clerk Mains is to practice real exam-like questions. You can find a lot of websites offering you many free online practice tests for various clerk exams.
However, Embibe’s mock test series for SBI Clerk is updated as per the latest exam pattern and syllabus. Furthermore, the test interface of Embibe is like the actual exam which will prove to be helpful from the test-taking environment point of view.
At the same time, the tests are designed after careful analysis of SBI Clerk previous year papers and thus, ensuring the difficulty level and topic-wise distribution of questions of the actual exam.
The benefits of taking Embibe’s SBI Clerk Mock Test Series are as under:
- Embibe’s online SBI Clerk mock test series is available for FREE! This is quite fascinating.
- As the SBI Clerk sample tests of Embibe are almost the same as that of the actual exam in terms of the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern and SBI Clerk Syllabus, you will get an experience of the actual exam. It will surely help you build your confidence.
- Taking the mock tests will give you an idea about where you stand in terms of your preparation.
- It will help you get used to the test interface.
- You can avail the detailed solutions and personalized analysis after every test. This will tell you how much you have scored, your attempt effectiveness, question selection, your weak chapters, and time management. You just have to unlock the Advanced Feedback Analysis.
Steps To Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mock Test on Embibe
You should not be terrified of online tests because all you need is some basic computer skills. By taking the free SBI Clerk practice tests on Embibe, you can easily get the sort of control that you require to appear for the online Mains exam. The step-by-step guide on how you can take an online SBI Clerk mock test on Embibe is provided below:
- 1st Step: Visit embibe.com.
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Take a Test” button under the search field.
- 3rd Step: Now, click on “change your goal”.
- 4th Step: A new window to select your goal will open. Click on “Bank”.
- 5th Step: Once selected, scroll down the same window and click on “Change Goal”.
- 6th Step: From the left sidebar, click on “SBI PO Mains”.
- 7th Step: Click on the “Show All” option against Full Test. You will see the list of all the full tests for SBI Clerk Mains.
- 8th Step: Now, click on the “Start Test” button against the test that you want to take, for example, SBI PO Mains Test 1.
- 9th Step: A new tab will open. Read the instructions for the test carefully and check the box against the statement confirming the same.
- 10th Step: Click on “Start Test”. If you have already logged in, the test will start. Otherwise, a message prompting you to log in will open. You can click on “Continue” to take the test without logging in. However, for a better experience and to save your test details, it is recommended to log in.
Direct Link For SBI Clerk Mains Mock Tests
If you are facing difficulty in keeping with the above steps, it’s nothing to worry about. We have listed the direct links where you can take the free SBI Clerk Mock Test of Embibe. You can find these links as under:
SBI Clerk Mock Test 2020: Important FAQs
Let’s take a look at some of the important frequently asked questions regarding the SBI Clerk exam 2020:
Q: Where can I take SBI Clerk mock questions for free?
A: You can practice SBI Clerk mock questions for free at Embibe.
Q: How can I access free SBI Clerk Mock Tests at Embibe?
A: For accessing the free SBI Clerk Mock Test, you need to visit www.embibe.com. Click on “Take a Test” and then click “Change your goal” from the top right-hand side. Select “Bank” and click on SBI Clerk Mains. You can then attempt these tests for free.
Q: Is there any negative marking in SBI Clerk Mains exam?
A: Yes, there is a negative marking of 1/4th marks for every wrong answer.
Q: How Embibe’s SBI Clerk mock test series can help me?
A: The academic experts at Embibe have carefully designed all of the mock tests with care. The SBI Clerk Sample Papers strictly adhere to all the exam guidelines as well as the latest syllabus. Moreover, the interface used by Embibe is a lot similar to the actual exam. This way you can have the exam-taking experience, thereby, helping you to do well in your exams.
Q: Is there any website where can I download previous year question papers of SBI Clerk Mains?
A: Yes, you can download the SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers at Embibe for free.
We strongly believe that your SBI Clerk preparation will become effective once you start taking these SBI Clerk online tests and analyze them. A careful analysis will help you get past your weak areas and ultimately, help you improve yourself. Make the best possible use of these free mock tests and do well in the exam.
We hope this article on SBI Clerk Mock Test will help you in your SBI Clerk preparation. If you have any questions, ask in the comment section below. We will surely help you out. Embibe wishes you all the best for your exam!1343 Views