SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2021: SRM Institute of Science & Technology will be conducting the SRMJEEE 2021 in the first or second week of April 2021. As there are no clear exam dates yet, it becomes important to study well in order to get good scores and confirm your admissions at the institute. Therefore, understanding the SRMJEEE exam pattern and syllabus equally becomes crucial towards your preparation journey. The paper pattern will help you identify different sections along with the marking scheme so that you can concentrate upon important chapters and crack this exam.
In this article, we will be providing you with all the details related to the SRMJEEE 2021 exam pattern. The SRMJEEE paper pattern will give an overview of the question paper to the aspirant so that you can devise your study plan and make effective strategies for the exam. Continue reading this article about the SRMJEEE 2021 exam pattern, marking scheme and syllabus.
The SRMJEEE Application Form has been released by the authorities. Candidates can apply for SRMJEEE 2021 till March 31 – Apply here.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2021
Now, before we get into the details of SRMJEEE 2021 paper pattern, let’s have a quick overview of the exam once.
|Name of the Exam||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE 2021)|
|Conducting Body||SRM Institute of Science And Technology|
|Type of Exam||National Level|
|Frequency||Annual (once in a year)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category of Exam||Undergraduate Level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Date||1st or 2nd week of April 2021|
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2021
SRM Institute of Science and Technology hands out the SRMJEEE exam pattern for the candidates who are seeking admission in the university. The SRMJEEE paper pattern guides the candidates with the type of questions, number of questions, marking scheme, duration of the test, mode, and other details. Candidates can take a look at the exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2021 to strategize their preparation for the entrance test accordingly.
You can find the highlights of SRMJEEE paper pattern below:
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of Instructions||English|
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2021 (Section-Wise)
The SRM University conducts the SRMJEEE exam for seeking admission to the B.Tech programme. The mode of examination will be computer-based (online). The SRMJEEE 2021 exam pattern will guide the aspirants with the number of sections, type of questions, total marks, and the number of questions in each section.
Find the section-wise exam pattern of SRMJEEE below:
|BITSAT Exam Sections||Number of Questions / Marks|
|Physics||35 / 105|
|Chemistry||35 / 105|
|Mathematics||35 / 105|
|Biology (only for B.Tech Biotechnology aspirants)||35 / 105|
- – (i). Candidates who have applied for PCMEA in SRMJEEE (UG) are eligible for all B.Tech degree programs.
- – (ii). Candidates who have applied for PCBEA in SRMJEEE (UG) are eligible for all B.Tech Biotechnology and other specializations and B.Tech Biomedical Engineering.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2021: Marking Scheme
The marking scheme specifies the number of marks that a candidate will get for correct answers and deductions in case of incorrect responses. Candidates can apply this marking rule and estimate their scores once the exam answer key is released.
You can check the SRMJEEE marking scheme as under:
SRMJEEE 2021 Preparation Tips
In this section, we have provided some effective tips which are suggested by academic professionals and previous toppers of the exam. You can take a look at the best preparation strategy to study for the SRMJEEE 2021 exam.
- Candidates should go through the exam pattern and syllabus before starting their preparation. This will help them attain a better understanding of the exam.
- Prepare some short notes while studying for the exam. These notes will help you during last-minute revision.
- Create a timetable and stick to it. Try leaving one month for revisions and practising tests as well as analyzing them for an effective result.
- Candidates can download and solve the mock tests available on the university website to analyse their progress.
- Aspirants must solve the previous year question papers to get an idea of the different types of questions asked in the exam.
- Candidates can take the help of preparation books available in the market for understanding different concepts.
- Candidates must revise the basics from the high school NCERT books. They should refer to other study materials for practising different questions.
- Solve sample papers regularly to analyse your weak areas and improve on them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) On SRMJEEE Exam Pattern
In this section, we have provided answers to some of the frequently asked questions regarding the SRMJEEE exam pattern.
|Q1: Is there any negative marking in SRMJEEE 2021 exam?|
Ans: No, there is no negative marking for incorrect answers in the SRMJEEE exam.
|Q2: Can you give me some links for free SRMJEEE mock tests?|
Ans: You can get free SRMJEEE mock test series at Embibe.
|Q3: Is NCERT sufficient to crack the SRMJEEE 2021 exam?|
Ans: No, NCERT books are not enough to crack the SRMJEEE exam. NCERT books should only be referred to if you want to understand a particular concept. For practising different questions and mock tests, you can refer to some other study materials.
|Q4: When the SRMJEEE 2021 exam will be conducted?|
Ans: SRMJEEE 2021 exam is expected to be conducted in the first or second week of April 2021.
Now that you know about SRMJEEE Exam Pattern, we hope that this article proves to be helpful for you. If you have any queries, feel free to ask them below in the comment section and we will surely assist you. Since JEE Main and SRMJEEE have a similar syllabus, you can practice unlimited questions for free at Embibe.
Stay tuned to embibe.com to catch all the updates about SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2021.594 Views