SRMJEEE Mock Test Series: SRM Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE) is a national level exam conducted by Sri Ramaswamy Memorial (SRM) Institute of Science and Technology for admissions to engineering courses across the various campuses of SRM Institutes. If your dream is to pursue engineering from a renowned institute then, here is an opportunity. The SRMJEEE application form is accessible to fill between 28th October, 2020 to 30th March 2020.
Once you have decided to take the SRMJEEE Exam 2020, you need to prepare a well-structured study plan. The first thing to do is to be very clear about SRMJEEE exam pattern and SRMJEEE syllabus. Start your preparation and complete the syllabus as early as possible. Solve as many SRMJEEE practice questions as possible. Also, remember that taking SRMJEEE mock test and regular revision are inseparable parts of your SRMJEEE preparation.
Once you are done with a specific topic you can take topic tests to have better clarity and understanding of that topic. After you have finished the whole syllabus, you can take the SRMJEEE mock test of the full syllabus. Taking SRMJEEE mock tests will boost your confidence and improve our performance as well. This article will guide you on how to take SRMJEE Mock Test series and get detailed exam analysis of your test to know your mistakes and improve your score.
SRMJEEE Mock Test 2020 With Detailed Test Analysis
Taking the SRMJEEE Mock Test will help you have an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam. Almost all the engineering entrance exams have the same syllabus and the difference lies in the exam pattern, marking scheme and difficulty level of the exam. Embibe provides you Free JEE Main Mock Tests for JEE Preparation. If you prepare for JEE which is comparatively a tougher exam, cracking SRMJEEE will be easier. The concept on which the questions are asked remains same but what you need is to just tune yourself according to SRMJEEE exam pattern.
Before going through the details of SRMJEEE Mock Test 2020 let’s go through the overview of the exam:
|SRMJEEE 2020: An Overview|
|Name of the Exam||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE)|
|Conducting Body||SRM Institute of Science And Technology|
|Type of Exam||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Category of Exam||Undergraduate Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based exam)|
|Type of Questions||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks for each correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology|
|Total Number of Questions||105|
|Total Time Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
SRMJEEE Mock Test Series 2020 | Steps To Take SRMJEEE Mock Test Series
As mentioned above, taking JEE Mock Test will help you prepare for SRMJEEE 2019. Therefore, let’s see how to take JEE Main Mock Test at Embibe for free:
Step 1: Go to the Engineering Test page of Embibe (embibe.com).
Step 3: Under the selected exam you will see a new option Select Test Type. Once you click on it you will see a new drop-down menu from which you need to Select Test Type that you want to attempt. There are various options like Full Test, Part Test, Chapter-Wise Test etc. Select Full Test from the Menu. You can also select other options according to your needs.
Step 4: Now, a new option to Select Test will appear just below the selected test type. Once you click on it, a drop-down menu will appear. Click on it to choose a test.
Step 5: Once you have selected the test as per your choice, click on ‘Start Solving’.
Step 6: Now, you will be directed to an instruction page. Read the Instructions carefully and then click on ‘I am ready to begin’ to start the test.
If you feel that you are not ready for the full-length test, you can choose other tests options available according to your present level of preparation.
SRMJEEE Mock Test Series 2020 | Detailed Test Analysis
Once you complete your test click on ‘Finish’. A confirmation message appears when you have completed the test before the allotted time duration. Click on ‘Submit’ to end the test. You will now be directed to a new page which will provide the Exam Summary. The Exam Summary will contain the summary of your test. You can see the data regarding the questions answered, not answered, marked for review and not visited questions in each section of the exam. Go through the exam summary and click on ‘Continue’ to view your test analysis. The test analysis will show you the following details:
- Total marks scored
- Section wise marks scored
- How far you are from the JEE cut-off marks
- Shows the number of correct, incorrect and unattempted questions for each section.
In order to view the complete test analysis, you need to unlock the ‘Advanced Test Analysis’. You can unlock the Advanced test analysis using currencies called Embiums. You can earn Embiums by taking free JEE Main Practice Questions on Embibe. These practice questions are available chapter-wise which will help you learn from the basic level.
Once you unlock the Advance Test Analysis completely, you can be aware of the following aspects regarding your test performance:
- Subject-wise time spent, time spent on unattempted questions and time spent on each question.
- Attempt Strategy: It shows how you attempted the paper, how you used the time, time spent on each question based on the difficulty level, your question selection pattern, how you switched between questions of the same section and other sections, etc.
- Your attempt effectiveness: It shows you whether or not you took the right amount of time to solve a question and got it right or wrong.
- Subject-wise and Question-wise Analysis: This tells you the topics and concepts where you made mistakes and in which you need to improve. Question-wise analysis along with solutions are also provided.
Once you completely know and understand your mistakes, you will be able to rectify them and you can plan a better exam taking strategy. You will identify your areas of improvement. The analysis will also tell you where you stand in the competition. The Advance Test Analysis also provides the option of comparing your performance with the top rankers.
SRMJEEE Mock Test Series 2020 | Benefits of Taking SRMJEEE Mock Tests
1. Taking mock tests will help you to know about the exam, the pattern, the type of questions, level of difficulty etc.
2. Taking mock tests will help you to develop a test-taking strategy with the help of which you can score high by selecting the questions wisely, managing time, etc.
3. The exam hall is no place for experiments. Taking mock tests will help you know the factors which lower your performance. This way you will be able to improve our test-taking skills.
4. Nowadays most of the entrance exams are the computer-based test (CBT). Taking mock tests will help you to get familiarise with the process of CBT. You will know how to actually to attempt a computer-based test.
5. By taking the test you will also be able to know which chapter has which type of questions. You get the idea about which type of question is asked frequently. Weightage of each topic or concept can also be analysed.
6. You will be knowing where you stand as you keep preparing for the exam. You will know where you make mistakes and where you go overtime, etc.
7. Sitting till the end of the exam with complete focus will help you increase your score. It is obvious that having an experience similar to the actual exam will help you a lot by building your stamina and concentration.
You now know the importance of taking mock tests to prepare for the exam. All you need is to have a proper study plan which includes taking mock tests at each stage of your preparation. You will also get to know the various factors and aspects which influence your score and this, in turn, will help you improvise yourself. You must make sure that you finish the complete SRMJEEE syllabus well within time and start taking full-length SRMJEEE mock test to get a better idea of the actual exam.
Embibe also provides personalized guidance for engineering entrance exams like JEE Main and JEE Advanced. RANKUP will help you at every step of your preparation and improve your rank. It will fix your knowledge gaps and improve your problem-solving and test-taking skills.
We hope that we have provided you with all the necessary information regarding the SRMJEEE mock test series. If you have any question, feel free to post it in the comment box below. We will answer your questions as soon as possible.548 Views