CBSE Class 10 Result 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the CBSE Result by July 2021 at the official website of CBSE Results. The board canceled the Class 10th Board exam due to the rising cases of coronavirus. Students can check CBSE Class 10 Result 2021 from the official website of CBSE – cbseresults.nic.in.
In order to check CBSE Results 2021 Class 10, candidates will have to enter their Roll Number and Date of Birth. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding CBSE 10th Results 2021. Read on to find more about how to check CBSE Class 10 Result 2021.
CBSE Class 10 Result 2021
CBSE Class X Result is said to be released by July 2021. However, in May, the board got canceled by the board due to the rising coronavirus cases throughout the nation. By 30th June 2021, the board asked schools for marks through internal assessment and expected CBSE Class 10 Result 2021 Date is July 2021.
CBSE Class 10 Result 2021: CBSE 10th Result Updates
A) CBSE Result Date 2021 for Class 10: CBSE Class 10 Results 2021 release by July 2021.
B) On What Basis CBSE 10th Results Were Released?: Candidates will be graded on the basis of internal assessment. CBSE will provide the detailed Assessment scheme with CBSE X Result.
CBSE Class 10 Result Date 2021
Before getting into the details of how to check CBSE Class 10 result 2021, let’s look at the CBSE 10th Exam and Result Date:
|CBSE Class 10 Exam||Exam Cancelled|
|Declaration of CBSE Result 2021 for Class 10||July 2021|
CBSE Results Date & Time 2021
Due to the spread of Coronavirus, there has been a delay in the release of CBSE 10th Results. Candidates can check past year CBSE Result Date from the following table:
|Year||CBSE Result Date||CBSE Result Time|
|2020||July 15||12:00 PM|
|2019||May 6||2: 15 pm|
|2018||May 29||1: 25 pm|
|2017||June 3||1: 10 pm|
|2016||May 28||1: 30 pm|
|2015||May 28||2: 30 pm|
|2014||May 20||4: 00 pm|
How To Check CBSE Class 10 Result 2021?
We have mentioned the steps to check CBSE 10th Results online:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of CBSE – cbseresults.nic.in.
- – 2nd Step: Now click on the “Secondary School Examination (Class X) 2021” link.
- – 3rd Step: Click on “CBSE 10th Result 2021”.
- – 4th Step – CBSE Results Login page for Class 10 2021 will open. Enter the Roll Number, School Number, Center Number, and Admit Card ID (as mentioned on your admit card).
- – 5th Step – Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- – 6th Step – Your CBSE 10th result 2021 will appear on the computer screen. Download the result and take a printout for future references.
The above-given image is just for an overview of how the result page looks like after you fill in the details. The result contains details of subject code, subject name, Theory and practical marks and total marks with CGPA in a separate column. In the end, the Result status is mentioned.
List Of Websites To Check CBSE 10th Result 2021
Candidates will be able to check CBSE Result 2021 for Class 10 from the following websites:
Details Mentioned On CBSE Results 2021 For 10th Class
The following details will be mentioned on CBSE 10th Result 2021:
- Exam Name
- Conducting Authority
- Roll Number
- Candidate Name
- Mothers Name
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- School of Birth
- Subject Code
- Subject Name
- Positional Grade
- Additional Subject
- Result Status
Different Modes To Check 10th Result 2021 CBSE
There are few other ways to check your CBSE Results 2021 for Class 10 online. Different modes to check CBSE 10th result 2021 are given below.
1. CBSE 10th Result Through IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
IVR system provides you the results via a call.
To check the result, make a call to the following numbers:
- 011-24357276, 011-28127030 (MTNL)
- 54321223 (Tata Teleservices)
- 54321202 (Airtel)
2. CBSE 10th Result Through SMS
Students can check their CBSE 10th result via SMS. Type CBSE10<Space><RollNo><Space><Admin Card Id> and send to 7738299899.
3. CBSE 10th Result Through Official websites
4. CBSE 10th Result Through DigiLocker
Students can register to get DigiLocker account by providing the mobile number. The account details of the DigiLocker will be sent to students via SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
5. CBSE 10th Result Through School Website
Many schools nowadays put up their Class 10 results on their official website. So, you can check out the school website as well.
CBSE Class 10 Result – Grading System
The grading system of CBSE Class 10 and how the grading goes with the marks obtained are tabulated below:
Grades will be provided as A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, D, E1, and E2.
|Marks Obtained||Grade Allotted|
The minimum qualifying grade for passing the exam is Grade D. Students getting E1 or E2 grades will have to sit in re-examination within a month.
|Marks Obtained||Grade Point (GP) Allotted|
How To Calculate CBSE CGPA For 10th Result?
Individual grades and grade points are given for each subject. Students also get an overall grade point for five subjects. This overall grade point is called CGPA (cumulative grade point average) and it can be used to calculate the estimated overall percentage of marks obtained by the student. Though your CGPA is mentioned on the report card, you should know how to do it.
Add your grade points in the main five subjects, and then divide it by 5.
For example, if your grade points for the five main subjects are:
- 1st Subject: 8; 2nd Subject: 9; 3rd Subject: 7; 4th Subject: 9; and 5th Subject: 9
- 1st Step: Add the grade points: 8+9+7+9+9 = 42
- 2nd Step: Divide it by 5
- 42/5 = 8.4
- So, your CGPA is 8.4.
Calculating the percentage of your CGPA
In order to convert your overall CGPA into the percentage, multiply it by 9.5.
For example, in this case, 8.4 (CGPA) is multiplied by 9.5. So, 8.4 x 9.5 = 79.8%
Abbreviations Used Against CBSE Class 10 Result
The different abbreviations used in CBSE Class 10 Result are as under:
- QUAL – Eligible for Qualifying Certificate
- EIOP – Eligible for Improvement of Performance
- NIOP – Not Eligible for Improvement of Performance
- XXXX – Up-gradation of Performance/Additional Subject
- N.E – Not Eligible
- R.W – Result Withheld
- R.L – Result Later
- UFM – Unfair means
- SJD – Subjudice
CBSE Class 10 Result Analysis
The CBSE Class 10 Result analysis of previous years is tabulated below:
|Year||Total appeared Students||Overall Pass Percentage|
CBSE Class 10 Result 2021 – CBSE Rechecking
Candidates who are not satisfied or have some doubts related to their CBSE Class 10 Results can apply for CBSE Rechecking. CBSE Rechecking or Re-totalling is the process where the entire answer booklet will be evaluated again.
CBSE Rechecking Process For Class 10
- Once the CBSE Results for Class 10 2021 is released, CBSE Rechecking link will be activated on the website.
- Choose the subject for which you want to apply re-evaluation or re-checking.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs.500/- per subject.
- Enter the necessary details and process the application fees.
- Within 45 days, CBSE will release the CBSE Rechecking Results 2021.
CBSE 10th Result – Compartment Exam
Every year once the CBSE 10th Results are released, the board officials conduct the CBSE Compartment exam. Students who fail to clear board exams in 1 or 2 subjects can appear in the compartment exam. However, this year CBSE will not conduct the compartment exams due to the spread of Coronavirus. Whatever CBSE results declared based on the internal assessment and candidates’ performance are final.
CBSE Class 10 Result – Optional Exams
For CBSE Class 12, optional exams will be conducted. But for candidates in Class 10, no further examinations will be conducted. The Result for CBSE Class 10 students is declared based on the assessment scheme and it will be treated as final. No Compartment or Improvement exams will be conducted for the students of Class 10 this year.
What To Do If My Name Is Printed Wrong On CBSE Class 10 Results 2021?
Once the CBSE Result 2021 is released, candidates will have to go through the details mentioned on it carefully as the scorecard will be used for further admissions. If students come across any discrepancy in CBSE Class 10 Score Card then they must contact the school officials. School officials will provide a form where they have to fill the correct details and process the fee. The school officials will send it to the regional offices, where the details will be corrected.
How To Obtain MarkSheet From DigiLocker System?
Candidates can collect mark sheets and migration certificates through Digilocker system. The steps to obtain certificates from DigiLocker are listed below:
- Visit the official website of DigiLocker – digilocker.gov.in.
- On the homepage, go to the Education section.
- Click on the “View All” link.
- Now select Central Board of Secondary Education.
- For Migration Certificate click on the link “Class X Migration Certificate”.
- For Passing Certificate click on the link “Class X Passing Certificate”.
- Now click on “Create Account”.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP which you will receive for the authentication.
- Now with the help of user name and Roll obtain the required certificates.
FAQs Regarding CBSE Class 10 Result 2021
The frequently asked questions regarding CBSE 10th Result 2021 are as under:
A. The passing criteria are the same as it was for CBSE Class 10 2020. The board decided that the Class 10 Board examination candidates may be exempted from the mandatory separate pass criteria in the subjects having the component of 20 marks internal assessment and Board examination of 80 marks. They need to secure overall 33% (both taken together) in the subject to be able to pass that subject.
A. CBSE 10th Results 2021 will be released by July 2021.
A. CBSE 2021 Results can be checked online from the official website of CBSE Results – cbseresults.nic.in.
A. Candidates will be able to check CBSE 2021 Results only with the help of their Roll Number. Candidates cannot check CBSE 2021 Results just with the help of name.
A. CBSE Class 10th Exam is canceled due to the spread of Coronavirus.
We hope the CBSE Class 10 Result 2021 helps you. If you have any queries regarding CBSE 10th Result, drop a comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.589 Views