The CBSE Class 10 Term 1 result will be released soon (tentatively in the first week of February 2022). Earlier, the CBSE board 10th results were likely to be released on January 24, 2022. The board has not declared any specific date for the class 10th results. Class 10 CBSE exams were conducted in November/December 2021. Students can check their results by entering their roll number and date of birth through the link provided on the official website.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) decided to conduct the CBSE Class 10 exam into two terms term 1 covered 50% of the syllabus, and the exam was successfully conducted offline.
This article will provide you with all the necessary information related to CBSE class 10th results 2022, the latest updates, and the direct link to download the result. CBSE will release the official answer keys once the OMRs are uploaded. Students can match their responses with the answer keys and analyse their performance.
👉 The CBSE Term 1 results are expected to be released in the first week of February 2022.
👉 The Term 2 examination will commence in March/April. The board will soon release the admit card and exam date sheet in February 2022.
CBSE Class 10 Result 2022: Important Dates
|Events||CBSE Class 10 Dates|
|CBSE term 1 Exam Dates||November 30 to December 11, 2021.|
|CBSE Class 10 Term 1 Result Date 2022||February 2022 (Tentative)|
|CBSE 10th Exams 2022 for Term 2||March/April 2022 (Tentative)|
|CBSE 10th Term 2 Result Date 2022||May 2022 (Tentative)|
|CBSE 10th Compartment Exam Dates||June 2022 (Tentative)|
|10th CBSE Result 2022 Date of Compartment||July 2022 (Tentative)|
CBSE 10th result 2022 will include the marks statement, grades, division and other details regarding the student’s performance in the exam. This year, the CBSE board exams will be conducted in two terms. The term 1 exams are conducted from November 30 to December 11, 2021. The CBSE 10th results for Term 1 will tentatively be announced in February 2022. Term 2 of CBSE 10th board examinations 2022 is most likely to be conducted in March 2022. The CBSE 10th result 2022 for the second term will be tentatively announced in May 2022.
Last year, the CBSE 10 result was declared on August 3, 2021. Read further to know more about the CBSE class 10th result date 2022, website, steps to check 10th CBSE result 2022 online. We have provided the tentative date and time of the release of the CBSE 10th result 2022 of both term 1 and term 2 exams below. Check these dates to keep track of all the important events related to the CBSE exam result 2022.
CBSE Class 10 Previous Year Result Date and Time
The date and time at which the CBSE Result 2021 was released are given below:
|Year||Result Date||Result Time|
|2021||August 3, 2021||12:00 PM|
|2020||July 15, 2020||12:37 PM|
|2019||May 6, 2019||2:15 PM|
|2018||May 29, 2018||1:25 PM|
Steps to Check CBSE Class 10 Result 2022 on the Official Website
CBSE class 10th result 2022 will be released through multiple channels. Apart from the official website, the CBSE class 10 result 2022 will also be available via SMS, IVRS and Digilocker. We have mentioned the steps to check CBSE 10th results through each media. Let’s look at them one by one.
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of CBSE – cbse.gov.in
- 2nd Step: Now click on the “Secondary School Examination (Class X) 2022” link.
- 3rd Step: Click on “CBSE 10th Result 2022”.
- 4th Step – CBSE Results Login page for Class 10 2022 will open. Enter the Roll Number, School Number, Center Number, and Admit Card ID (as mentioned on your admit card).
- 5th Step – Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- 6th Step – Your CBSE 10th result 2022 will appear on the computer screen. Download the result and take a printout for future references.
Note: The above-given image is just for reference of how the result page looks like after you fill in the details. The result contains details of subject code, subject name, Theory and practical marks and total marks with CGPA in a separate column. In the end, the Result status is mentioned.
How to Check CBSE Class 10 Term 1 Result 2022 via SMS?
Students can check the CBSE 10th results name wise by sending an SMS to the number provided by the board. Follow the steps given below to get the class 10th result 2022 from CBSE via SMS.
- Open the SMS application on your mobile phone.
- Select the number 7738299899 as the recipient of teh SMS.
- Type the SMS: cbse10<space>roll number<space>date of birth<space>school number<space>centre number.
- You will receive their CBSE Result 2022 Class 10 through SMS on their mobile phone within a few minutes.
Steps to Check CBSE 10th Result 2022 on Call or IVRS
The class 10th results are also made available through the Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS). Students can get their results as an audio message via a phone call using this system.
- Students have to make a call on the number given in the table below.
- Follow the instructions provided by the operator correctly.
- CBSE 10th result 2022 containing the subject-wise marks will be dictated on the call to the student. They should simultaneously note it down.
The numbers specified by CBSE have been given below:
|Area Covered||Telephone Numbers|
|Local subscribers from Delhi||24300699|
|Subscribers from other parts of the country||011 – 24300699|
Know How to Check CBSE 10th Result 2022 with DigiLocker
- CBSE also releases the Class 10th digital mark sheets through the DigiLocker App or website, digilocker.gov.in
- Students can download their result by logging in to the DigiLocker website and mobile application.
- Students will get the credentials for their DigiLocker accounts on their phone via SMS.
- They must enter their details in the app to cbse 10th result 2022 check online
List of Websites to Check CBSE 10th Result 2022
Candidates will be able to check CBSE Result 2022 for Class 10 from the following websites:
Details Mentioned on CBSE Class 10 Term 1 Result 2022
The following details will be mentioned on CBSE 10th Result 2022:
1. Exam Name
2. Conducting Authority
3. Roll Number
4. Candidate Name
5. Mothers Name
6. Fathers Name
7. Date of Birth
8. School of Birth
9. Subject Code
10. Subject Name
14. Positional Grade
15. Additional Subject
16. Result Status
CBSE Class 10 Result Date 2022: Region-wise Pass Percentage
CBSE Class 10 Result – Grading System
The grading system of CBSE Class 10 and how the grading goes with the marks obtained are tabulated below. Grades will be provided as A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, D, E1, and E2.
|Marks Obtained||Grade Allotted|
The minimum qualifying grade for passing the exam is Grade D. Students getting E1 or E2 grades will have to sit in re-examination within a month.
|Marks Obtained||Grade Point (GP) Allotted|
How to Calculate CBSE CGPA for 10th Result?
Individual grades and grade points are given for each subject. Students also get an overall grade point for five subjects. This overall grade point is called CGPA (cumulative grade point average), and it can be used to calculate the estimated overall percentage of marks obtained by the student. Though your CGPA is mentioned on the report card, you should know how to do it.
Add your grade points in the main five subjects, and then divide them by 5.
For example, if your grade points for the five main subjects are:
- 1st Subject: 8; 2nd Subject: 9; 3rd Subject: 7; 4th Subject: 9; and 5th Subject: 9
- 1st Step: Add the grade points: 8+9+7+9+9 = 42
- 2nd Step: Divide it by 5
- 42/5 = 8.4
- So, your CGPA is 8.4
Calculating the percentage of your CGPA
In order to convert your overall CGPA into the percentage, multiply it by 9.5. For example, in this case, 8.4 (CGPA) is multiplied by 9.5. So, 8.4 x 9.5 = 79.8%
Abbreviations Used Against CBSE Class 10 Result
The different abbreviations used in CBSE Class 10 Result are as under:
1. QUAL – Eligible for Qualifying Certificate
2. EIOP – Eligible for Improvement of Performance
3. NIOP – Not Eligible for Improvement of Performance
4. XXXX – Up-gradation of Performance/Additional Subject
5. N.E – Not Eligible
6. R.W – Result Withheld
7. R.L – Result Later
8. UFM – Unfair means
9. SJD – Subjudice
CBSE Class 10 Result Analysis
The CBSE Class 10 Result analysis of previous years is tabulated below:
|Year||Total appeared Students||Overall Pass Percentage|
CBSE Class 10 Result 2022 – CBSE Rechecking
Candidates who are not satisfied or have some doubts related to their CBSE Class 10 Results can apply for CBSE Rechecking. CBSE Rechecking or Re-totalling is the process where the entire answer booklet will be evaluated again.
CBSE Rechecking Process for Class 10
1. Once the CBSE Results for Class 10 2022 is released, CBSE Rechecking link will be activated on the website.
2. Choose the subject for which you want to apply re-evaluation or re-checking.
3. Candidates will have to pay Rs.500/- per subject.
4. Enter the necessary details and process the application fees.
5. Within 45 days, CBSE will release the CBSE Rechecking Results 2022.
CBSE Class 10 Result – Optional Exams
For CBSE Class 12, optional exams will be conducted. But for candidates in Class 10, no further examinations will be conducted. The Result for CBSE Class 10 students is declared based on the assessment scheme and it will be treated as final. No Compartment or Improvement exams will be conducted for the students of Class 10 this year.
How to Obtain Marksheet from DigiLocker System?
Candidates can collect mark sheets and migration certificates through the Digilocker system. The steps to obtain certificates from DigiLocker are listed below:
1. Visit the official website of DigiLocker – digilocker.gov.in.
2. On the homepage, go to the Education section.
3. Click on the “View All” link.
4. Now select the Central Board of Secondary Education.
5. For Migration Certificate click on the link “Class X Migration Certificate”.
6. For Passing Certificate click on the link “Class X Passing Certificate”.
7. Now click on “Create Account”.
8. Enter your Mobile Number.
9. Enter the OTP that you will receive for the authentication.
10. Now with the help of user name and Roll obtain the required certificates.
What after CBSE 10th Result 2022 Declaration?
The online CBSE result 2022 of class 10 that candidates can check online is provisional. Students must collect the original mark sheet issued by CBSE after the CBSE 10th Result 2022. The original mark sheets of all students will be sent to their respective schools after the CBSE Class 10 Result 2022 declaration.
The CBSE Marksheet is an important document that students must keep safe. After clearing class 10, students can choose an academic stream among Science, Commerce and Arts to pursue for the next 2 years. Alternatively, students can also check other courses after class 10 and pursue them.
Verification of CBSE 10th Result 2022
Students who feel that they did not get the deserved scores in CBSE 10th result 2022 can apply for the process of verification and revaluation.
1. CBSE releases the application for re-evaluation and verification after the CBSE 10th board result 2022 is declared.
2. Students can apply for re-evaluation or verification of CBSE class 10th exam result 2022 during a period of 5-6 days.
3. Students have to pay a re-evaluation fee of Rs. 500 per subject to apply.
4. They can make this payment through gateway/net banking, debit/credit card (both national/ international).
5. Only those students who apply for verification can request for photocopy(ies) of the answer sheets.
6. The processing fee to get a photocopy of the answer booklet is Rs. 500 per subject.
CBSE Class 10 Result 2022: Re-evaluation Results
Students who feel unsatisfied with the marks they obtained in their CBSE Class 10 Result 2022 can apply for re-evaluation. CBSE will activate the online portal to register for re-checking/ re-evaluation in May 2022.
1. The portal will stay active for 2 -3 days.
2. Students must pay a re-evaluation fee of Rs. 100 per question to register online for the re-evaluation process. This fee is non-refundable.
3. Any changes in the marks after re-evaluation will be reflected in the final CBSE 10th Class Result 2022.
4. The CBSE 10th result 2022 declared after the re-evaluation is completed will be considered final.
5. No further appeal will be entertained by CBSE against the re-evaluation.
CBSE Class 10 Compartment Result 2022
While for some students, CBSE 10th result 2022 brings success and happiness, for others, it may give disappointment to others who might not have passed. Students who are not satisfied with CBSE Class 10 result 2022 can avail a chance to improve their scores in the Class 10 exam.
1. The compartment exams for class 10th in June 2022 will be conducted by CBSE. The CBSE class 10 compartment exam dates will be announced online later.
2. Schools have to fill out the CBSE compartmental exam form and pay the required fee through the online portal.
3. Candidates must contact their respective schools to register for the compartment exams after the CBSE 10 board result 2022 is declared.
4. CBSE 10th result 2022 for the compartment exams will be tentatively released in October 2022.
CBSE Class 10 Result 2022 Statistics
CBSE releases important exam statistics along with the CBSE 10th Class result 2022. Previous years stats comprise the last year stats, previous year’s region-wise, institution wise, and region-wise pass percentages and number of attendants of the CBSE class 10 board exam.
Previous 8 Year’s Statistics
|Exam Year||Total number of students appeared||Boys pass %||Girls pass %||Overall pass %|
CBSE 10 Result 2022 – Region-wise Performance of 2021
Frequently asked questions related to CBSE 2022 Class 10 term-1 results is listed below:
Q. What is the CBSE Class 10 term 1 exam date?
Ans. The CBSE Class 10th Term 1 exam will be conducted from November 30, 2021, and continue till December 11, 2021.
Q. What to do if My Name is Printed Wrong on CBSE Class 10 Results 2021-22?
Ans: Once the CBSE Result 2022 is released, candidates will have to carefully go through the details mentioned on it, as the scorecard will be used for further admissions. If students encounter any discrepancy in the CBSE Class 10 scorecard, they must contact the school officials. School officials will provide a form to fill in the correct details and process the fee. The school officials will send it to the regional offices to correct the details.
Q. How can I check my Class 10 CBSE result?
Ans. Candidates can check CBSE 10th result at cbse.gov.in
Q. Can we check the CBSE results by name?
Ans. Candidates will be able to check CBSE 2022 Results only with the help of their Roll Number. Candidates cannot check CBSE 2022 results just with the help of their name.
Q. When will CBSE announce the Term 1 results for 2022?
Ans. CBSE will announce the Class 10 Term 1 results 2022 on January 24, 2022 (tentatively).
Q. How do I check the CBSE 2022 results online?
Ans. CBSE 2022 results can be checked online from the official website of CBSE Results.
We hope the CBSE Class 10 Result 2022 helps you. If you have any queries regarding the CBSE Class 10th result, drop a comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.