CBSE Class 10 Result 2020: The officials of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the CBSE 10th Results at the end of July 2020 (Tentatively). Candidates will be able to download the CBSE Results for Class 10 2020 at the official website of CBSE – cbse.nic.in. As per the sources, the 10th results will be declared by July-end itself. The evaluation process has already begun for the exams which have been conducted.
In order to check CBSE Result 2020 Class 10, candidates will have to enter their Hall Ticket Number followed by Date of Birth. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding CBSE 10th Result 2020. Read on to find more about “How To Check CBSE Class 10 Result 2020”.
Latest: According to HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal “Efforts are being made to declare the result by July-end itself. The evaluation process has already begun for the board exams and will continue to be held simultaneously with pending exams. Teachers who are involved in the evaluation process will be exempted from delivering academic and administrative work for the tenure”
CBSE 10th Result Updates 2020
- CBSE Result Date 2020 for Class 10: CBSE Board Exam Results for Class 10 will be released at the end of July 2020 (Tentatively).
- CBSE Re-Exam For Whom?: CBSE has stated that the board will conduct exams only for the Key or Main Subjects which are already concluded for the students across India. Now Class 10 Re-Exams will be conducted only for the students of North East Delhi where exams cancelled in Early March 2020.
- When CBSE Class 10 Postponed Exams will be conducted?: CBSE Postponed exams will be conducted after 3rd May only for the students of North East Delhi. So students are advised to fix the learning gaps at this time by taking free CBSE Class 10 Mock Tests here.
- CBSE Evaluation Process – CBSE Evaluation Process has been put on hold. According to the recent circular released by CBSE stated that the “Instructions and dates for evaluation work in various evaluation centres in the country can also not be announced at this stage. However, the Board will give 3-4 days’ notice to restart the evaluation work, which may be noted by all the Chief Nodal Supervisors, Head Examiners, Evaluators, Coordinators, etc. of Evaluation Centers”. So CBSE Evaluation Process from 3rd May 2020.
- When Can students Expect CBSE Class 10 Results?: With the 3rd point, it is clear that the evaluation of CBSE Class 10 Answer Sheets are on hold. And the work will resume after 3rd May only. If evaluators again restart their work, it will take at least 20 to 25 days to correct all the answer sheets. So students can expect their CBSE 10th Result by last week of July or 1st week of August 2020.
CBSE Class 10 Result Date 2020
Before getting into the details on “How to check cbse class 10 result 2020”, let’s have an overview of CBSE 10th Result Date:
|CBSE Class 10 Exam Date|| |
|CBSE Result Date 2020 for Class 10||End of July or 1st Week of August 2020|
CBSE Result Date & Time 2020
Due to the spread of Coronavirus, there would be a delay in the release of CBSE 10th Results. Candidates can check past year CBSE Result Date analysis from the following table:
|Year||CBSE Result Date||Result Time|
|2019||May 6||2: 15 pm|
|2018||May 29||1: 25 pm|
|2017||June 3||1: 10 pm|
|2016||May 28||1: 30 pm|
|2015||May 28||2: 30 pm|
|2014||May 20||4: 00 pm|
How To Check CBSE Class 10 Result 2020?
We have mentioned some steps to check CBSE 10th Result online at cbse.nic.in
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of CBSE – cbseresults.nic.in
- – 2nd Step: Now Click on the ‘CBSE – Class X Examination’ link on the results page.
- – 3rd Step: Click on “CBSE 10th Result 2020”.
- – 4th Step – CBSE Results for Class 10 2020 will be opened in a new page.
- – 5th Step – Enter the Roll Number, Date of Birth, and School Number (as mentioned on your admit card).
- – 6th Step – Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- – 7th Step – Your CBSE 10th result 2020 will appear on the computer screen.
- – 8th Step – Download the result and take a printout for future references.
List of Websites To Check CBSE 10th Result 2020
Candidates will be able to check CBSE Result 2020 for Class 10 from the following websites:
Details Mentioned On CBSE Results 2020 For 10th Class
The following details will be mentioned on CBSE 10th Result 2020:
- Exam Name
- Conducting Authority
- Roll Number
- Candidate Name
- Mothers Name
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- School of Birth
- Subject Code
- Subject Name
- Positional Grade
- Additional Subject
- Result Status
Different Modes To Check 10th Result 2020 CBSE
There are few other ways to check your CBSE Results 2020 for Class 10 online. Different modes to check CBSE 10th result 2020 are given below.
1. CBSE 10th Result Through IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
IVR system that provides you the results via a call.
To check the result, make a call on the following numbers:
- 011-24357276, 011-28127030 (MTNL)
- 54321223 (Tata Teleservices)
- 54321202 (Airtel)
2. CBSE 10th Result Through SMS
Students can check their CBSE 10th result via SMS.
Type ‘CBSE 10 [roll no]’ and send it to any of the following listed service providers.
- 52001 (MTNL)
- 57766 (BSNL)
- 54321, 51234 and 5333300 (Tata Teleservices)
- 54321202 (Airtel)
3. CBSE 10th Result Through Official websites
4. CBSE 10th Result Through DigiLocker
Students can register to get DigiLocker account by providing the mobile number. The account details of the DigiLocker will be sent to students via SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
5. CBSE 10th Result Through School Website
Many schools nowadays put up their Class 10 results on their official website, so you can check out the school website as well.
CBSE Class 10th Result – Grading System
The grading system of CBSE Class 10 is tabulated below:
The minimum qualifying grade for passing the exam is Grade D. Students getting E1 or E2 grades, will have to sit in re-examination within a month. Grades will be provided as A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, D, E1, and E2.
Check out, how the grading goes with marks obtained given below:
|Marks Obtained||Grade Allotted|
|Marks Obtained||Grade Point (GP) Allotted|
How to Calculate CBSE CGPA for 10th Result?
Individual grades and grade points will be given for each subject. Students will also get an overall grade point for five subjects. This overall grade point is called CGPA (cumulative grade point average) and it can be used to calculate the estimated overall percentage of marks obtained by the student. Though your CGPA as mentioned on the report card, you should know how to do it.
Add your grade points in the main five subjects, and then divide it by 5.
For example, if your grade points for the five main subjects are:
- Subject 1: 8; Subject 2: 9; Subject 3: 7; Subject 4: 9; and Subject 5: 9
- 1st Step: Add the grade points: 8+9+7+9+9 = 42
- 2nd Step: Divide it by 5
- 42/5 = 8.4
- So, your CGPA is 8.4.
Calculating the percentage of your CGPA
In order to convert your overall CGPA into the percentage, multiply it by 9.5.
For eg:- In this case 8.5 (CGPA) is multiplied by 9.5, so 8.4 x 9.5 = 79.8%
Abbreviations used against CBSE Class 10 Result
- QUAL – Eligible for Qualifying Certificate
- EIOP – Eligible for Improvement of Performance
- NIOP – Not Eligible for Improvement of Performance
- XXXX – Up-gradation of Performance/Additional Subject
- N.E – Not Eligible
- R.W – Result Withheld
- R.L – Result Later
- UFM – Unfair means
- SJD – Subjudice
CBSE Class 10 Result Analysis
The CBSE Result 2020 Class 10 analysis is tabulated below:
|Year||Total appeared Students||Overall Pass Percentage|
FAQs Regarding CBSE Class 10 Result 2020
The frequently asked questions regarding CBSE 10th Result 2020:
A. The passing criteria are the same as it was for CBSE Class 10 2019. The board decided that the Class 10 Board examination candidates may be exempted from the mandatory separate pass criteria in the subjects having the component of 20 marks internal assessment and Board examination of 80 marks. They need to secure overall 33% (both taken together) in the subject to be able to pass that subject.
A. Past year, the CBSE Results 2020 for Class 10 were released on 6th May 2020. According to the past year analysis, this year CBSE Results 2020 for Class 10 is expected to release either by 1st or 2nd Week of May 2020.
A. According to a recent circular released by the officials said that the CBSE Result Date for Class 10 cannot be announced at this stage. But based on the current situation, we can expect Class 10th CBSE Results by 1st Week of June 2020.
A. CBSE 2020 Results can be checked online from the official website of CBSE Results – http://cbseresults.nic.in/
Students can solve free CBSE Class 10 Mock Tests on Embibe that are selected from NCERT textbooks as well as from other advanced reference books.
We hope the CBSE Class 10 Result 2020 helps you. If you have any query regarding CBSE Class 10th Result, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.949 Views