CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020: Central Board Of Secondary Education(CBSE) has released the CBSE 10th Class Datesheet on December 17, 2019. Candidates can download the CBSE Class 10 time table PDF for all subjects from below. CBSE will conduct 10th board exams from February 17 to March 20, 2020. The main subject exams will start from February 26, 2019 (English being the first main subject) and will end on March 18, 2019 (Social Science as the last main subject).
Students can visit the official website cbse.nic.in, in order to download the CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet. In this article, we will provide you with all the detailed information regarding CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2019. Read on to find out. Also, download the CBSE CLass 10 date sheet pdf from below.
CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020
Before getting into the details of CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020, let’s have an overview of CBSE Board Exams:
|Exam Name||CBSE Class 10 Exam 2020|
|Conducting Body||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Exam Start Date||February 26, 2020|
|Exam End Date||March 20, 2020|
|Category||CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet|
CBSE Class 10th Date Sheet 2020: Main Exams
|Date||Day||List of Subjects|
|February 26, 2020||Wednesday||ENGLISH COMM.
ENGLISH LANG & LITERATURE
|February 29, 2020||Saturday||HINDI COURSE-A
|March 4, 2020||Wednesday||SCIENCE THEORY
|March 7, 2020||Saturday||SANSKRIT|
|March 12, 2020||Thursday||MATHEMATICS STANDARD
|March 18, 2020||Wednesday||SOCIAL SCIENCE|
|March 20, 2020||Friday||INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020: All Subjects
|Monday||17th February 2020 (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|76||National Cadet Corps|
|354||E Publishing And E Office|
|Thursday||20th February 2020 (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|412||Marketing & Sales|
|Saturday||22nd February 2020 (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|Monday||24th February 2020 (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|3||Urdu Course A|
|89||Telugu – Telangana|
|303||Urdu Course B|
|Wednesday||26th February 2020 (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|184||English Lng & Lit|
|Friday||28th February 2020
(10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)
|254||Elem Book – K & Accy|
|Saturday||29th February 2020 (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|2||Hindi Course A|
|85||Hindi Course B|
|Monday||2nd March 2020 (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|31||Carnatic Music Vocal|
|32||Carnatic Music (Mel, Ins)|
|33||Carnatic Music (Percussion)|
|34||Hindustani Music (Vocal)|
|35||Hindustani Music (Mel Instrument)|
|Wednesday||4th March 2020 (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|86||Science – Theory|
|90||Science W/O Practical|
|Friday||6th March 2020 (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|154||Elem. Of Business|
|Saturday||7th March 2020 (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|Thursday||12th March 2020 (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|Saturday||14th March 2020 (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|Wednesday||18th March 2020 (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|Friday||20th March 2020 (10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|166||Information & Communication Technology|
How To Download CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020?
Follow the steps as under to download CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2019:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of CBSE: cbse.nic.in.
- 2nd Step: On the home page from the Infocus tab click on the link class 10 date sheet 2019.
- 3rd Step: Your CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet will appear in the pdf format.
- 4th Step: Students are advised to take printouts for future reference.
Details Mentioned On CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020
The following details will be mentioned on CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet:
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- List of Subjects
- Subject Codes
- Important Instructions
- Exam Timings
Notes Mentioned On CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020
The important notes mentioned on CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet are listed below:
- Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 – 10.15 A.M.
- Candidates would write their particulars on the answer book.
- Particulars shall be checked and signed by Assistant Superintendent(s).
- The question paper will be distributed by 10.15 A.M.
- From 10.15 -10.30 A.M. (15 minutes) candidates shall read the question paper.
- Practical examination in respect of private candidates (female and Patrachar Vidyalaya candidates appearing 1st time will be held at the theory examination centers unless otherwise notified.
- Private candidates should contact the Principal of the school of their theory examination centers for date and time of practical examination before theory examination is over.
- The result of the examination is likely to be declared by the first week of June 2019.
We hope that you are provided with all the information regarding CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet. Since the exams are approaching, we recommend you to start studying as early as possible. Students can also take free class 10 mock tests for the subjects like Maths and Science from Embibe.
You can also try our Embibe platform to study for your class 12 and is completely free to study and take a mock test. Here, every student gets a personal guidance depending on the concepts which he/she is preparing for. Embibe has also guided thousands of students before and yes most of them reached success too. It’s better if you try it yourself and decide about our product.
We hope that this detailed article on CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet has helped you. If you want to comment or ask doubts regarding any exam. You can drop down your queries in the comment section given below. We will immediately try to answer as soon as possible.