NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 2: In this article, we will provide you with NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 – Polynomials. All the NCERT questions for Polynomials are solved by Mathematics experts of Embibe based on the NCERT textbooks. Students can access CBSE Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Solutions for all the exercises here for free. Read on to find out everything about NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 (Polynomials).
NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 2: Polynomials
Students can download the exercise-wise Polynomials NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths from the following table:
|Exercise 2.2||Geometrical Meaning of the Zeroes of a Polynomial|
|Exercise 2.3||Relationship between Zeroes and Coefficients of a Polynomial|
|Exercise 2.4||Division Algorithm for Polynomials|
NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 2: Polynomials (Solved Exercises)
Students can either download the CBSE Solutions PDF for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 from the link below or bookmark this page to view the answers when required:
The solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 provided in this article include the answers to all exercise questions in a simple and understandable manner. Students can refer to the solutions PDF to solve their assignments and homework on time. Mastering Polynomials NCERT Solutions will definitely help students in their Class 10 board exam preparation.
1st Chapter: Real Numbers
3rd Chapter: Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
4th Chapter: Quadratic Equations
5thChapter: Arithmetic Progressions
6th Chapter: Triangles
7th Chapter: Coordinate Geometry
8th Chapter: Introduction to Trigonometry
9th Chapter: Some Applications of Trigonometry
11th Chapter: Constructions
12th Chapter: Areas Related to Circles
13th Chapter: Surface Areas and Volumes
14th Chapter: Statistics
CBSE Class 10 Maths Chapter 2: Polynomials
The study of Polynomials here is the continuation of topics studied in Class 9. Polynomial is an expression consisting of variables and coefficients, that involves only the operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and non-negative integer exponents.
Polynomials play an important role in describing the most natural phenomena around us. From Newtonian equations to designing a roller coaster, polynomials are a part and parcel of almost everything one can express in mathematical notions.
A polynomial, in particular, has a wide range of applications. To name a few, we have the following:
- The most famous Newtonian equation that describes the displacement of an object is an example of a polynomial. The equation is as follows: s = ut + ½at².
- Statisticians use mathematical models, based on polynomials, to analyze and interpret data and arrive at required conclusions. In financial planning, polynomials are used to calculate the interest rate based on the principal amount and the number of years.
- Polynomials are also used in Meteorology. From mapping weather patterns to tracing the paths of celestial objects, Polynomials are useful.
- Many engineering careers also use polynomials. Aerospace, Mechanical and Electrical engineers are required to use polynomials for designing in their respective fields. Aerospace may require designing of rockets while the mechanical field needs designing of various motors. Voltage drops in electrical and electronics are also expressed as polynomials.
- Polynomials are also used in medical fields, to monitor the status of the patients, their intake, and body conditions.
- Designing a roller coaster and its trajectory also use polynomials.
Geometrical meaning of the zeroes of a polynomial, the relationship between zeroes and coefficients of a polynomial, and division algorithm for polynomials are some of the other main topics covered in Class 10 Maths Polynomials chapter. In this chapter, you will also learn statements and simple problems on the division algorithm for polynomials with real coefficients.
|NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 1||NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3||NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths (All Chapters)|
Advantages Of Embibe’s NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 2
Some of the advantages of following NCERT Solutions by Embibe are given below:
- These NCERT solutions are prepared in an elaborate and detailed manner so that the students can understand the topics easily.
- With the help of NCERT solutions on Polynomials, students can easily learn about the zeroes and coefficients of a polynomial and the division algorithm for polynomials.
- Our academic experts have prepared all NCERT solutions according to the latest revised CBSE syllabus and NCERT guidelines.
- Students can use these NCERT solutions for revision purposes before the exam or test.
- The NCERT solutions by Embibe will not only help you in preparing for board exams but for competitive exams and Olympiads as well.
- Embibe’s NCERT solutions for all the subjects can be accessed and downloaded for free.
FAQs On NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2
Some of the frequently asked questions are given below:
A. The degree of the given polynomial is 5.
A. The value of ‘a’ is 0 and ‘b’ is -6.
A. The product of the other two zeroes is (b – a + 1).
A. The value of ‘k’ is 4/3.
A. The value of ‘p’ is 16.
Practice Class 10 Maths Questions With Embibe
In this article, we have provided you with all the necessary information regarding NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 – Polynomials. To test your command over Polynomials better, you can take a free Polynomial Mock Test on Embibe. With the help of practice questions and mock tests on Polynomials, students can easily secure good marks in this chapter.
Along with the NCERT Solutions Embibe offers various other resources for students of Class 10. At Embibe, you can solve CBSE Class 10 Practice Questions or take Class 10 Mock Tests for free. Make the best of the solutions, sample questions, and mock tests provided by Embibe and improve your scores.
We hope this detailed article on NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 – Polynomials helps you.
If you have any queries regarding this article on Polynomials, leave your questions in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stay tuned on embibe.com for more on CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths.749 Views