NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Triangles: In this article, we have provided Triangles NCERT Solutions (PDF) for CBSE Class 10 Maths subject. Students who are preparing for board exams can refer to these NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Triangles in order to secure good marks. All the questions from Triangles are solved strictly based on the CBSE Marking Scheme. So students can refer to the solutions provided on this page for their Class 10 board exam preparation.
By downloading the Triangles Class 10 NCERT Solutions PDF, students can access them easily even in offline mode. We have also included all the exercises and back of chapter questions to help students solve their homework and assignments on time and without any trouble. Read on to find out everything about CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 – Triangles.
NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Triangles
Before getting into the details of Triangles Class 10 NCERT Solutions PDF, let’s have an overview of the topics and subtopics under Chapter 6 – Triangles:
|Ex 6.2||Similar Figures|
|Ex 6.3||Similarity of Triangles|
|Ex 6.4||Criteria of Similarity of Triangles|
|Ex 6.5||Areas of Similar of Triangles|
|Ex 6.6||Pythagoras Theorem|
CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 – Triangles
Students can either download the CBSE Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 or bookmark this page to directly view the answers from below.
CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Triangles
In Class 9, congruence of triangles was discussed and here you will mainly learn about similar triangles with several theorems, proofs, and problems. You will learn the concept of similar triangles and the criteria for similarity of triangles. To begin with go through the following points:
- Triangles are used to make beams in buildings and curved domes. Some bridges have triangular constructions, and the Egyptians made triangular-shaped pyramids.
- The shapes help surveyors use triangulation to define the distance of a specific point from two other points of a known distance aloof.
- Triangulation is used to measure distances around corners and when drilling pits, and carpenters use a right-angled triangle to get measurements.
- Right-angled triangles are used beside trigonometry to solve real-world distance problems, such as the length a ladder of a known length can go up towards a wall if the angle the ladder makes with the ground is also known.
- This concept also helps determine the flight path (the distance traveled from the beginning point and bearing) of a plane that travels at a known speed for some hours, turns at a known angle at the same velocity, and continues to fly for a known number of hours.
- A sandwich may be formed like a triangle. A staircase makes a right-angled triangle, with its length being the hypotenuse.
- Also, a right-angled triangle forms when one stands at the top of the tower, observes an oncoming ship and ventures to calculate the distance between the boat and the bottom of the pillar or the angle of elevation from the top.
- Triangles have the very useful property that for any given set of side lengths, there’s only one triangle that has those side lengths.
- This means that if you build a triangle out of some material (like steel, wood, etc) it won’t flex, even with very little material in the triangle.
- This means it’s possible to build extremely lightweight, strong, structures using frameworks made up of triangles.
|NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths (Chapter 5)||NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths (Chapter 7)||NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths (All Chapters)|
Benefits Of Embibe’s NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 6
Check the benefits of NCERT Solutions by Embibe below:
- These solutions will help the students in gaining a better understanding of the topics and chapters and learn the proper approach to solve problems.
- Embibe’s NCERT solutions cover the entire syllabus of CBSE Class 10 Maths and included all the questions and exercises of the NCERT textbook for Class 10 Maths.
- All the solutions have been prepared in an elaborate and step-by-step manner.
- You can use these solutions not only for exam preparation but also to complete your assignments and homework.
- Our academic experts have optimized the NCERT solutions not only for the board exams but also for competitive exams and olympiads.
FAQs On NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Triangles
Some of the frequently asked questions are given below:
A. 4 cm
A. 10 cm
A. 20.4 m
A. 4√3 cm
A. 108 cm2
Practice Class 10 Maths Lessons With Embibe
Now that you are provided with all the necessary information regarding CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 – Triangles, you can also practice free sample questions on the chapter ‘Triangles’ on Embibe. We have provided the link above on this page. You can also solve free CBSE Class 10 Practice Questions or take a free Class 10 Foundation Mock Tests on Embibe. All the NCERT solutions, practice questions, and mock tests provided by Embibe can be accessed for free. Regular practice of these questions and mock tests on Embibe will help you to secure good marks in the board exams as well as other competitive exams.
We hope this detailed article on CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 – Triangles is helpful. If you have any queries regarding Triangles Class 10 NCERT Solutions, leave your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stay tuned on embibe.com for more on CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths.5884 Views