NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science 2021-22: Science is an important subject for all CBSE Class 8 students. A deep and thorough understanding of the Class 8 concepts will create the right base for future learning. It is important that the students focus on the syllabus of class 8 science as it teaches them the basic concepts which will help them further studies. NCERT Solutions for class 8 Science is one of the most important study materials for the class 8 students. In this article, we provide you the latest NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science to help students understand complex concepts in easy ways. The Solutions will provide answers to the textbook questions along with extra questions, MCQs, and short answering questions. With the help of these NCERT Solutions, students can complete their homework on time, prepare quickly and effectively for the examination and score higher marks.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8
Solutions for Class 8 Science are framed by experts in complete adherence to the latest NCERT syllabus 2021-22 for Class 8. These solutions are prepared keeping in mind the CBSE curriculum. Now, students can understand every concept of NCERT Book for Class 8 Science in an easy and fun way with the help of these solutions. In this article, we have provided the latest NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science in PDF format so students can download it for offline learning.
Chapter-wise NCERT Solutions Class 8 Science
We have provided here the NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science along with a link to the PDF format of the Solutions to help the students prepare well for the exam. Finding the right books usually turns into a grueling task with a plethora of links available on the Internet. If you have also been struggling with the same issue then look no further. The NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science can easily be downloaded from Embibe.
You can download NCERT Science Class 8 Solutions for all chapters PDF from here. We have provided the solutions for Chapter 1: Crop Production and Management to Chapter 18: Pollution of Air and Water.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 1: Crop Production and Management
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 2: Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 3: Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 4: Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 5: Coal and Petroleum
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 6: Combustion and Flame
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 7: Conservation of Plants and Animals
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 8: Cell – Structure and Functions
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 9: Reproduction in Animals
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 10: Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 11: Force and Pressure
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 12: Friction
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 13: Sound
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 14: Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 15: Some Natural Phenomena
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 16: Light
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 17: Stars and the Solar System
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 18: Pollution of Air and Water
Check out other important articles for CBSE Class 8:
Why Choose Embibe For NCERT Science Book Solutions For Class 8?
At Embibe, you can find the NCERT Solutions of Class 8 Science for all the chapters. Our academic experts have provided the NCERT Class 8 Science Solution for all the in-text questions and exercises present in every chapter of the NCERT Books. You can download these solutions for free as PDFs without any signup.
NCERT Solution Class 8 Science: Chapter Descriptions
In the sections below, you will find chapter-wise links to detailed Class 8th Science NCERT Solutions. Read the short description of all the chapters below so that you can have a glimpse of what you are going to study in your upcoming classes:
Class 8 Science Chapter 1: Crop Production & Management
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 1 PDF: In this chapter, students will learn about types of Agricultural Practices, Basic Practices of Crop Production, Preparation of Soil, Sowing, Adding Manure and Fertilisers, Irrigation, Protection from Weeds, Harvesting and Storage of Crops.
Class 8 Science Chapter 2: Microorganisms: Friend & Foe
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 2 PDF: In this chapter, students will learn about Microorganisms and their types, Friendly and Harmful Microorganisms, Disease-causing Microorganisms, How to prevent food from Microorganisms. Further, students will be introduced to the concepts of the Nitrogen Cycle.
Class 8 Science Chapter 3: Synthetic Fibres & Plastics
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 3 PDF: In this chapter, students will learn about Synthetic Fibers, Types of Synthetic Fibers, Characteristics of Synthetic Fibers, Plastics, Plastics as Material of Choice, Plastics and the Environment.
Class 8 Science Chapter 4: Materials – Metals & Non-Metals
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 4 PDF: In this chapter, students will learn about Physical Properties of Metals and Non-Metals, Chemical Properties of Metals and Non-Metals, Uses of Metals and Non-Metals.
Class 8 Science Chapter 5: Coal & Petroleum
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 5 PDF: In the first half, students will learn about coal, how coal is formed, and what are the uses of coal. Whereas in the second half, students will learn about Petroleum and the refining of Petroleum. Further, the chapter deals with a variety of fossil fuels and helps students to learn about the properties, varieties, and uses of fossil fuels.
Class 8 Science Chapter 6: Combustion & Flame
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 6 PDF: In this chapter, students will learn about the chemical process of burning and the types of flames produced during the process of burning. Also, students will learn what is Combustion, how do we control fire, types of combustion, flame, structure of a flame, what is Fuel, and fuel efficiency.
Class 8 Science Chapter 7: Conservation Of Plants & Animals
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 7 PDF: In this chapter, students will learn that Wildlife sanctuary, National park, and Biosphere reserve are names given to the areas meant for conservation and preservation of forest and wild animals and that Biodiversity refers to the variety of living organisms in a specific area.
Class 8 Science Chapter 8: Cell – Structure & Functions
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 8 PDF: This chapter will enlighten the students on the types of cells and their various shapes and sizes. Learners will also know about the first observer of cells as well as the number of cells varying from organism to organism. The nucleus is separated from the cytoplasm by a nuclear membrane.
Class 8 Science Chapter 9: Reproduction In Animals
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 9 PDF: This chapter will help the students know about the modes of reproduction process in animals – Sexual and Asexual Reproduction.
Class 8 Science Chapter 10: Reaching The Age Of Adolescence
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 10 PDF: This chapter will teach students that humans become capable of reproduction after puberty sets in. Between the ages of 11 years and 19 years, children are called adolescents. Students will also get to know that the onset of puberty brings about the growth of the reproductive organs. Also, students will learn that the sex of the unborn child depends on whether the zygote has XX or XY chromosomes.
Class 8 Science Chapter 11: Force & Pressure
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 11 PDF: Through this chapter on Force and Pressure, students will be informed that a change in the speed of an object or the direction of its motion or both implies a change in its state of motion. Learners will also be taught that liquids and gases exert pressure on the walls of their containers.
Class 8 Science Chapter 12: Friction
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 12 PDF: In this chapter, students will learn about Force of Friction, Factors affecting Friction, Friction: A Necessary Evil, Increasing and Reducing Friction, Wheels Reduce Friction, Fluid Friction.
Class 8 Science Chapter 13: Sound
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 13 PDF: In this chapter, students will learn about how Sound is Produced, How We Hear Sound through Our Ears, Amplitude, Time Period, and Frequency of Vibration, Audible and Inaudible Sounds, Noise and Music, Noise Pollution.
Class 8 Science Chapter 14: Chemical Effects Of Electric Current
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 14 PDF: In this chapter, students will learn about How Liquids Conduct Electricity, Chemical Effects of Electric Current, Electroplating Definition, and Process.
Class 8 Science Chapter 15: Some Natural Phenomena
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 15 PDF: Whenever you rub a comb with dry hair and bring it closer to small pieces of paper, the comb attracts small pieces of paper. It is because the comb has acquired some charges and due to the presence of a charge, it attracts the paper. In this chapter, natural phenomena like earthquakes and lightning are also discussed along with how to deal with natural phenomena.
Class 8 Science Chapter 16: Light
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 16 PDF: In this article, students will learn about What Makes Things Visible, Laws of Reflection, Regular and Diffused Reflection, Reflected Light Can be Reflected Again, Multiple Images, Sunlight – White or Colored, What is Inside Our Eyes, Care of the Eyes, Visually Challenged Persons can Read and Write, What is the Braille System.
Chapter 17: Stars & The Solar System
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 17 PDF: Our Solar System is made up of one star, a handful of planets, more than 100 moons, millions of rocky asteroids, and billions of comets. All these bodies revolve around the sun because of the gravity of the sun. Gravity is the force of the sun that pulls all the celestial bodies. In this chapter, students will learn about the Moon, Stars, Constellations, and Solar System.
Chapter 18: Pollution Of Air & Water
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 18 PDF: In this chapter, we will see how pollution is affecting the air and water quality. Earth is covered by a layer of air called an atmosphere. The atmosphere is an envelope of various gasses. The composition of air is 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, and the remaining are Carbon dioxide, argon, methane, ozone, and water vapor.
Benefits Of NCERT Solutions For Class 8th Science
The benefits of solving NCERT Solution for Class 8 Science are:
- Offers In-depth Knowledge in Easy Language: All NCERT Solutions have been solved by top academic experts at Embibe and the Class 8 Science NCERT Solutions have been formed in such a way that any student can understand it.
- Strictly Follows the CBSE Curriculum: All Science Class 8 NCERT book Questions have been solved step-by-step taking care of the CBSE marking scheme.
- Cover all Fundamentals: The solutions have been explained with the help of principles, laws, concepts from the chapter. We are providing a valid explanation of ‘why is this the correct answer’.
- Helpful for Competitive Examinations: Solving these tricky questions requires one to have in-depth knowledge as well as the strategy to quickly arrive at the answer. If you are solving these NCERT Science Solutions then it will help you in developing the mindset of handling the questions in competitive examinations like JEE, NEET, and Olympiads.
- Help You Complete the Assignments on Time: It will help you in completing your assignments. However, we would recommend that first, you try to solve the questions on your own. If you are unable to understand then only refer to these 8th Science Solutions.
How To Prepare For Class 8 Science?
Class 8 is a foundation class in middle school. Students learn the basic fundamental concepts in Class 8 which are discussed elaborately in the higher classes. Thus, it is important for students to understand the basic concepts, especially in a subject like Science. Here are some preparation tips for Class 8 Science created by experts at Embibe:
- Prepare short notes as you study and understand the concepts. These notes can be used to refer to the concepts quickly and also for revision purposes before the final day of your examination. Also, make sure you revise the chapters every day in order to fully understand and memorize the concepts, theories and formulae.
- Read and refer to NCERT Science textbooks and strategise your studies according to the latest syllabus. Also, solve the questions and examples given in the NCERT textbooks.
- Study at least 2-3 hours every day. Make a proper study timetable and a habit of studying for 2-3 hours daily. This will also help you in higher classes. After this, take out about 15 mins for revising what you studied, and thus, you will never forget a concept. It will improve your learning skills.
- Solve practice papers and question papers of previous years. This will give you an idea of the type of questions that are asked in the examination.
- Try to practice whatever you read or study. This will definitely help you in learning and remembering the concepts.
- Take mock test to improve your writing speed and accuracy. Mock tests will also help you in understanding that how well your exam preparation is. You can analyse yourself and on what topics you need to focus more.
NCERT Science Book Class 8 Answers: Learn Online
Apart from solving Science NCERT Solutions for Class 8, it is also recommended to take some online classes like on the Diksha portal. With the pandemic, attending online classes is the only means of learning. Also, at Embibe, you can solve free Class 8 Science Practice Questions and take Class 8 Science Mock Tests.
Ask Your Doubt On Embibe Ask
Embibe is the only website where we monitor user behavior when students practice or take mock tests. With Advanced Feedback Analysis, we tell the users where he/she is lagging – whether it is speed or accuracy or which topic the user is weak at.
You can also ask academic questions at Embibe. You can either directly ask or take a snapshot of the question and post it on Embibe’s Ask platform. The academic expert will solve your question and will reply to your message. This facility is very much useful when everyone’s stuck at home due to lockdown. So, clear your doubts at Embibe Ask.
FAQs Regarding CBSE Class 8 Science Solutions
Here are some frequently asked questions regarding NCERT Science Solutions for Class 8:
A1. The questions present in the in-text as well as exercises require one to have great knowledge and practical understanding of the concepts. These questions can be tricky sometimes if you have not understood the concepts clearly. You can also expect these questions to come in the annual examination.
A2. We suggest that every student try to solve the questions first and if they fail to arrive at the answer then only they refer to the solutions.
A3. Solving Science Class 8 NCERT Solutions will definitely help you in the final exam. But apart from solving the NCERT Questions, one must also solve previous year question papers, complete the assignments given by the teacher and take some online mock tests as it will help them to overcome stress during the final exam.
A4. Yes, the NCERT Guide for Class 8 Science has been framed according to the CBSE Guidelines.
A5. The Science NCERT Class 8 Solutions that we are referring to in this article are solutions or answers to unsolved NCERT textbook questions.
We hope that these NCERT Solutions help you score more in your exams. If you have any doubts, ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest updates on NCERT Science Book Class 8 Question Answer.233 Views