GCET Admit Card 2021: The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa, conducts the Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) every year to facilitate admissions into Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) and Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) courses into the various colleges of Goa. The officials have announced the revised dates of GCET 2021 to be held on 29th and 30th July 2021, after acknowledging the present COVID-19 situation in the country. The online GCET 2021 application form was available in online mode from June 21 to 30, 2021. DTE Goa will issue the GCET Admit Card for the same on the candidate’s registered email ID. If you are looking for GCET Admit Card information, you have surely come to the right place.
The admit card is one of the most important documents for appearing for any exam. Therefore, this article will keep you updated with all the latest official announcements about the GCET Admit Card 2021. Continue reading this article to know important information like how to download your GCET admit card, details about test centres, and important exam instructions.
- – (i). Online GCET registration facility is available from 21st June to 30th June 2021.
- – (ii). As per the revised GCET official notice, GCET 2021 will be conducted on 29th and 30th July 2021.
(As the difficulty level and paper pattern of the GCET exam is similar to that of GUJCET, you can take the above mock test to help you with the preparation)
GCET Admit Card 2021
Before we get into the details of the GCET Admit Card, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Exam Name||Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET)|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa|
|Exam Type||State Level Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Pen and Paper Based|
|Duration||2 hours for each of the three sections (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)|
|Scorecard Validity||1 year|
GCET Important Exam Dates 2021
Before we get you a comprehensive article on GCET Admit Card, you need to know the exam schedule. We have mentioned the GCET official exam dates below:
|Subject||Day & Date||Time|
|Physics||29th July 2021 (Thursday)- Day 1||10:00 am to 12:00 noon|
|Chemistry||29th July 2021 (Thursday)- Day 1||2:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|Mathematics||30th July 2021 (Friday)- Day 2||10:00 am to 12:00 noon|
How To Download GCET Admit Card 2021?
GCET Admit Card will be sent on the registered email ID of the candidate. NO offline/hard copies of admit card will be sent by DTE for the same. We bring you the steps to download your GCET Hall Ticket below:
- – 1st Step: After successfully submitting your GCET application 2021.
- – 2nd Step: Candidates will recieve an email for the admit card on the GCET registered email ID.
- – 3rd Step: GCET 2021 Admit Card has to be downloaded from the email.
- – 4th Step: Check your GCET Call Letter for any error or discrepancy.
- – 5th Step: Take the printout of GCET Admit Card for future use.
Note: Candidates who have submitted their GCET application form will only be eligible to obtain their GCET, Admit Card. The corresponding hall ticket will be issued to the candidates on their registered email IDs.
Details Mentioned On GCET Admit Card
Your GCET Admit Card will have the following details mentioned on it:
- (i) Name of the applicant
- (ii) Date of birth of the aspirant
- (iii) Roll Number of the candidate
- (iv) Exam Venue
- (v) Time of the Exam
- (vi) Exam Date
- (vii) Photograph of the applicant
- (viii) Exam Code
Important note: If you find any details are wrongly printed on your GCET admit card, then you must immediately contact the officials at:
|Address||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa State|
DTE Building, Alto-Porvorim,
Bardez, Goa, PIN 403521
|Contact Number||Phone: +91-832-2413571|
GCET Admit Card: GCET Exam Centres
The Goa Common Entrance Test shall be conducted at the following centres:
|Code||Exam Centre||Centre Address|
|10||Tiswadi Cujira(Bambolim)||Dhempe Higher Secondary School of Arts & Science|
|11||Panaji||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|12||Verna||Fr. Agnel Multipurpose Higher Secondary School|
|13||Navelim||Rosary College / Higher Secondary of Arts & Commerce|
|14||Vasco||Deep Vihar High School|
|15||Mapusa||Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School|
|16||Ponda-1||A. J. De Almeida High School 8 Ponda(Farmagudi)|
|17||Ponda(Farmagudi)||G. V. Ms Smt. N. J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School|
|18||Bicholim||Shantadurga High School|
|19||Curchorem||Govt. Polytechnic, Curchorem|
|20||Porvorim||Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School|
|21||Assagao||DM’s PVS Sarojini M. Kushe Higher Secondary School|
|22||Sanquelim||Govt. Higher Secondary School|
|23||Cuncolim||Maria Bambina Higher Secondary School|
|24||Dharbandora||BBSS, Vishweshwar Shankar Laad Higher Secondary School|
Quick Note: There can be few centres added as per the requirement.
GCET Admit Card: Important Points
Given below are some of the important points that need to be noted:
- It’s important to check if the details such as the Centre Name, Code and Exam Name are correct on the admit card issued.
- The committee can change the examination center depending on the availability of seats.
- Candidates need to carry their GCET photo admit card to the examination center.
- Applicants are required to reach the exam center 15 minutes before the designated time of the exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center 30 minutes after the start of the examination.
- No applicant will be allowed to leave the exam hall until the scheduled duration of the examination is completed and the invigilator collects the answer sheets.
- Carrying items like mobile phones, pagers, calculators, or any electronic gadget to the examination center is prohibited.
- An Objective Response Sheet (ORS) will be used as the answer sheet. The instructions for answering in the ORS, sample ORS and other instructions will be given in the ‘Annexure of the Prospectus’.
- Results will be declared online on the official website as well as on the Notice Board at DTE.
- The Provisional merit lists for all the professional courses and categories will be displayed on the Notice Board at the Admission Centre at Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa according to the time and date mentioned in the schedule of Admission. The Provisional merit lists will also be available on the official website.
Important FAQs Related To GCET Admit Card
Let’s look at the important FAQs regarding GCET Hall Ticket 2021:
Q1: My name is printed wrong on GCET Admit Card. What shall I do?
Ans: If your particulars are printed wrong on your GCET Hall Ticket, then you should immediately contact the officials at:
– Address: Directorate of Technical Education, Goa State
DTE Building, Alto-Porvorim, Bardez, Goa, PIN 403521
– Phone: +91-832-2413571
– Email: email@example.com
Q2: What other documents do I have to carry along with my GCET Hall Ticket?
Ans: You will have to carry a valid and certified ID approved by the Government of India.
Q3: When the GCET Admit Card will be available?
Ans: GCET Hall Ticket will be available for candidates to download after submitting the application form.
Q4: Where can I download my GCET admit Card?
Ans: DTE will issue the admit card on the registered email IDs. Candidates need to download and take a printout of the Goa CET to admit card.
Now you have the complete details about the Goa CET Admit Card. We hope that this article will prove to be useful to you.
If you have any doubts about this article on GCET Admit Card or the exam, you can put your queries below in the comments section. We will surely help you. Embibe wishes you good luck with your GCET 2021!276 Views