HSSC Result 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will release various recruitment notifications every year to recruit candidates for various posts under HSSC Recruitment. The officials of HSSC recently released a recruitment notification for 1139 posts of Steno-Typists, Junior Scale Stenographers and Senior Scale Stenographers (Advt. No.12/2015, Category No. 2, 3, 5, 6 & 8). The officials of HSSC have released the steno results at the official website of hssc.gov.in. Aspirants who have appeared for Steno exam can visit the official website to check their results now.
Direct Link To Check Your SSC Stenographer Result
- Advt. No. 07/2015, Cat No. 10 – Click Here – Released on 11th August
- Advt. No. 12/2015, Cat No. 02 – Click Here – Released on 10th August
- Advt. No. 08/2015, Cat No. 01 – Click Here – Released on 9th August
- Advt. No. 08/2015, Cat No. 06 – Click Here – Released on 9th August
- Advt. No. 08/2015, Cat No. 05 – Click Here – Released on 9th August
- Advt. No. 12/2015, Cat No. 05 – Click Here – Released on 7th August
- Advt. No. 12/2015, Cat No. 06 – Click Here – Released on 7th August
- Advt. No. 12/2015, Cat No. 08 – Click Here – Released on 5th August
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is going to conduct the HSSC Written Test from August 1 to 18, 201. HSSC result will be announced separately for all posts. HSSC is a two-tier exam. Hence, the result will be announced in two stages, one after the Written Examination and another after the Document Verification process (that would be the final result). HSSC result will be announced in PDF on the official website of HSSC. The roll number of candidates who have cleared the exam will be mentioned on the HSSC result PDF. Read this article to find out everything about HSSC result like how to download and what are the details that will be mentioned in it.
HSSC Result 2019 Date
The result date for HSSC Written Exam will be different for the different posts. Publication of the HSSC result depends on the number of candidates appearing for a particular post. If the number of candidates for the HSSC exam is more for a certain post then it may take up to 5 months for the board to release the result. If the number of test takers is less, then the result can be announced in just 5 weeks. It also depends on the post that you are applying for.
How To Download HSSC Result 2019?
Test takers can follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below in order to download the HSSC merit list.
- Go to the official website of the HSSC.
- Click on “Results” from the top right corner of the screen.
- The advertisement number, name of the post, and the download link for the HSSC result PDF will be there.
- Look for your post name.
- Click on the link provided to download the PDF (for the recruitment drive you have applied for).
- The HSSC result PDF will open. Download it.
- Click on “Ctrl+F” and search for your roll number to check whether you have qualified or not.
Details Mentioned on HSSC Result
HSSC result PDF will have the Roll Numbers of the candidates who have qualified in the exam mentioned on it. The roll numbers will be arranged category-wise. In addition, there will be some important points that a candidate has to know regarding the HSSC Document Verification process. The marks secured by the last candidate in the merit list will be mentioned in the bracket. That marks would be the HSSC cutoff. There can be chances where some of the candidates will be put under the waiting list.
What After HSSC Result
After the result for written exam has been announced, candidates whose roll numbers are present in the HSSC merit list will be called for the Document Verification process. The Document Verification will be conducted at Panchkula. Once all the documents are verified, the final HSSC result will be announced. The HSSC final merit list will be containing the roll numbers of the candidates who have successfully qualified in the selection process. For candidates who are applying for the accountant post, an interview will also be conducted. Those candidates are required to download the admit card in order to appear for the interview process. The interview process will be held at Panchkula.
Document Required For Document Verification
For the Document Verification process, candidates are required to carry all original and set of self-attested copies of the documents listed below.
- Essential academic qualification proof, matriculation certificate showing date of birth and other relevant details.
- SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate claiming weight-age/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Photo duly signed by the candidate.
- Signature of the candidate.
- All documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc. on which basis candidate claims marks.
We hope this detailed article on HSSC result helps you. If you have any query, feel free to ask in the comment section below and we will get back to year at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com to get latest updates about the HSS exam 2019.