About IDBI Assistant Manager 2022
The Industrial Development Bank of India released the notification for the IDBI Assistant Managers Recruitment on its official website. A total of 500 vacancies were released for the IDBI Assistant Manager post. The IDBI Assistant Manager selection process will comprise of Online Test, Document Verification, Personal Interview and Medical Test.
Candidates who are selected as Assistant Managers will have to serve for a probation period of 1 year. The qualified applicants will be hired for Assistant Manager Grade “A” positions after the probationary period. Scroll down to know more about the notification, important dates, vacancies, exam pattern, syllabus and more.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2022 Exam Summary
Let us have a glimpse of IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 including vacancies, probation period, selection process and more before getting into other details:
||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
||June 03 to 17, 2022
IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2022
The IDBI Assistant Manager official notification was released on June 01, 2022, on the official website. The notification includes all the vital information such as the dates, vacancy, exam pattern, syllabus and many more. Candidates must have completed their higher secondary education before applying for the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment. They have to submit their educational transcripts, work experience and personal identification details.
IDBI Assistant Manager Important Dates 2022
The IDBI also released the online registration, exam dates, and other important dates along with the notification. Check out the IDBI Assistant Manager dates below:
|IDBI Bank Notification
||June 01, 2022
|Online Application Begins
||June 03, 2022
|Last Date to Apply Online
||June 17, 2022
|Last date for Fee Payment
||June 17, 2022
|Last date to print the application
||July 02, 2022
|IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022
||July 14, 2022
|IDBI Bank Online Test Date
||July 23, 2022
|IDBI Assistant Manager Result
||August 18, 2022
|IDBI Assistant Manager Cut Off 2022
||August 18, 2022
IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2022
A total of 500 vacancies were released for the Grade “A” Assistant Manager in IDBI Bank. Check out the category-wise vacancy from the below table.
IDBI Assistant Manager Job Profile & Salary 2022
Selected candidates will have to take up certain job responsibilities given by the bank like issuing Credit and Debit cards, dealing with administrative works and more. Along with these, the following are some of the other duties and responsibilities of an IDBI Assistant Manager:
- Managing all administrative tasks, such as managing administrative work, making decisions that benefit the bank, and keeping track of the bank’s cash balance.
- Answering client questions, making arrangements for the gathering of archives for banking administration, answering registration questions for ATM Cards, and so on.
- Banking product advancement, offering protection and raising administrations associated with fixed stores, common assets, and so on.
- Credit disbursement, recovery of advances from defaulters, and submission of reports to higher authorities are all tasks that must be completed.
- An Assistant Manager will be responsible for investigating questions about lost ATM applications, new ATM requests, blocking ATM cards online, and ATM pin numbers, among other things.
Following their selection, applicants would be required to participate in a 9-month training programme for which they will be paid a stipend of Rs.2,500.
- After completing the training and internship period, aspirants will be hired on a permanent basis. After completing their classroom training, they will be required to participate in an internship or on-the-job training, which will last for three months. They will be paid Rs.10,000/- each month for the internship.
- The approximate base pay applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’ is Rs. 36000 per month in the pay scale of – 1490 (7) – 46430 -1740 (2) – 49910 – 1990 (7) – 63840. (17 years).
Perks & Benefits for IDBI Assistant Manager
Along with the salary, candidates will receive other perks and benefits as per IDBI guidelines, such as DA, HRA, and so on.
|Dearness Allowance (DA)
||The Consumer Price Index (CPI), which is updated every quarter, is used. The DA is around 46% of the base pay, however, it might increase or decrease depending on the rate of inflation.
||Instead of HRA, this office is accessible. The official convenience will be provided by IDBI as a rental convenience.
||To cover clinical expenditures, IDBI pays a predetermined annual increase.
||IDBI provides a set amount of money for travel.
||The bank continually pays a set amount toward the cost of one paper.
IDBI Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before filling out the application form for the recruiting process, candidates should review the IDBI Assistant Manager Eligibility criterion. The following are the eligibility requirements:
Age Criteria for IDBI Assistant Manager
The age limit for the post of Assistant Manager at IDBI is from 20-28 years. Candidates may be eligible for age relaxation based on the category to which they belong. The following is a list of age relaxations:
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates
|Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities
Education Qualification for IDBI Assistant Manager
A bachelor’s degree from a recognised university in any discipline (or) an equivalent certification recognised by the Central Government Proficiency in computers (expected).
Number of Attempts for IDBI Assistant Manager
Candidates can take as many attempts as they want as long as they meet other eligibility requirements.
Nationality for IDBI Assistant Manager
Candidates must either be:
- A citizen of India
- A person from India who may have migrated from Pakistan, Burma, or Sri Lanka with the goal of permanently settling down
- A Tibetan refugee who may have arrived in India after January 1, 1962, with the intention of settling permanently in India
IDBI Assistant Manager Application Form 2022
Candidates interested in filling IDBI Assistant Manager application form can follow the instructions outlined below:
- Step 1: Visit the IDBI Official Website or click on the direct link above. Go to the Career Page if you’re on the official website.
- Step 2: To register their application, candidates must select “New Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: They must next complete the application form by providing all of the requested information.
- Step 4: Candidates must also upload their photos and signature in accordance with the guidelines provided. Candidates can utilise the Testbook Editing Tool to resize their documents if necessary.
- Step 5: Carefully read the application form before clicking the Submit button.
- Step 6: Once the application fee is paid, save a copy of the receipt for records.
IDBI Assistant Manager Application Fee
For IDBI Assistant Manager recruitment, candidates must pay an application fee. Cost varies depending on the category an applicant falls under. Details about the IDBI application fee can be found in the table below:
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Centre 2022
Check the state-wise IDBI Assistant Manager exam centre bifurcation from the table below:
|State /UT / NCR
||Hyderabad, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
||Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea
||Bhilai, Bilaspur Raipur
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli
|Daman & Diu
|Delhi – NCR
||Bahadurgarh, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon
||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Rajkot Vadodara
|Jammu & Kashmir
||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Dharwad, Hubli, Mangalore
||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram
||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur
||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai, Greater Mumbai/Thane, Nagpur, Nanded, Pune
||Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Sambalpur
||Amritsar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala
||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur
||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli
||Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi
||Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates interested in applying for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ position will have to go through a two-stage IDBI Assistant Manager selection procedure. An online test is an initial step. The second stage, which consists of a group discussion and a personal interview, follows the first. The final selection will take place after all phases of the selection process have been completed. Check out the exam pattern for the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam below:
||No. of Question
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness/ Computer/IT
IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022
The IDBI Assistant Manager written exam syllabus consists of logical thinking, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Banking Awareness. Prior knowledge of the syllabus and IDBI Assistant Manager test pattern will assist you in acing your exam preparation and strategizing appropriately.
Indian Geography and History of India
Indian polity, constitution, and economy
Budget and five-year plans
Important Financial News and Banking
India’s neighbouring countries
Developments in the field of Science and Technology
Venn Diagrams and set theory
Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
Similarities and Differences
Statement-Arguments and Assumptions
Ratio and Proportions
Time and Work
Simple and Compound Interest
||Antonyms, Homonyms, and synonyms
Direct and Indirect speech
Active and passive voice
Phrases and idioms
Deriving conclusions from sentences
Fill in the blanks
IDBI Assistant Manager Preparation Tips 2022
Here are some helpful hints and ideas for preparing for the online test.
- Understand the Syllabus and Exam Format – Make sure you understand the exam pattern and syllabus. Know the question distribution as well. Keep track of your studies by sticking the syllabus on your study desk.
- Invest in Quality Study Materials – You must invest in quality study materials/books. A good book is something that qualifiers and topic experts from prior years have suggested. Get the most recent edition.
- Make a Timetable – Now that you’ve figured out the exam format and syllabus and purchased a study guide, create a schedule that works for you. Make a schedule that is simple to follow. It is critical to take breaks between study sessions in order to renew your mind. Make time every day to study all of your subjects.
- Make Quick Notes – Take quick notes on the most significant aspects of each topic. These notes are useful for revising. You can go through the short notes every day to refresh your memory on the topic you studied the day before. These notes will also come in handy if you need to revise at the last minute.
- Solve Sample Papers/Take Practice Tests – After you’ve finished the syllabus, take as many mock tests as possible. Solving sample papers will assist you in improving your exam speed, accuracy, and time management.
- Mock Exam Strategy for Attempting – To get the most out of this approach, take a fake test and analyse it on the same day. Examine and comprehend your areas of weakness. Work on the areas that need improvement.
- Memory-based Papers from the Previous Year – You will be able to identify the exact degree of readiness by practising the previous year’s papers.
IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022
Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form and paid the application fee will receive their IDBI Assistant Manager admit card. Personal information, exam date and time, exam centre, and other details are included on the admit card. The processes to obtain the admit card are outlined below:
- Step 1: Visit the mentioned direct link IDBI Official Website.
- Step 2: Click on the submit button after entering your login details.
- Step 3: Your IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Save the file on your computer and print it out for future reference.
IDBI Assistant Manager Answer Key 2022
IDBI Assistant Manager answer key will be released 3 to 4 weeks after the computer-based online test. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the IDBI Assistant Manager Answer Key 2022:
- Step 1: Visit the official IDBI Bank website.
- Step 2: Under the recent notifications, check for the ‘Answer Key’ section.
- Step 3: Click on it and submit the application number and password.
- Step 4: Check the IDBI Assistant Manager answer key and download it for future reference.
IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2022
IDBI Assistant Manager exam results will be released 20-25 days following the online examination. To access the results, enter your roll number and password. Following are the step to download the IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2022:
Step 1: Visit the official website of IDBI Bank and click on the “Career” button.
Step 2: Then click on ‘Result’ under “Recruitment of Assistant Manager 2022”.
Step 3: Submit the application registration number, date of birth, and password.
Step 4: IDBI Assistant Manager result will appear on their screen.
Step 5: Download and save the result for future reference
Note: Candidates should carry a photocopy of the result along with the relevant documents for the skill test.
IDBI Assistant Manager Cut-Off 2022
IDBI Assistant Manager cut-off marks will be issued by the Industrial Development Bank of India. Candidates who clear the written test will advance to the next round of the IDBI Assistant Manager selection process, the interview round. Check out the IDBI Assistant Manager cut-off 2021- merit list from the table below:
FAQs on IDBI Assistant Manager 2022
Check out the frequently asked questions related to IDBI Assistant Manager 2022:
Q.1: What was the IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2022 released?
Ans: The IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2022 was released on June 01, 2022.
Q.2: When is the last date to apply for IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment?
Ans: The last date to apply for IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment was June 17, 2022.
Q.3: What are the vacancies for the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022?
Ans: A total of 500 vacancies were released for the IDBI Assistant Manager post.
Q.4: What is the selection process for IDBI Assistant Manager?
Ans: The IDBI Assistant Manager selection process will comprise of Online Test, Document Verification, Personal Interview, and Medical Test.
Q.5: What is the salary for IDBI Assistant Manager?
Ans: The salary for IDBI Assistant Manager is Rs 36000 to Rs 63840.