IIT JEE Previous Year Papers: The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) or the IIT JEE and JEE Advanced, are the most popular engineering entrance exams in India. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the official question paper of JEE Main 2020 – January session. For your convenience, Embibe has provided the latest IIT JEE previous year papers right here in this article.
In order to clear the JEE exam, it is highly recommended that you solve the IIT JEE Previous Year Papers containing the IIT JEE Entrance Exam Questions. This includes the previous year papers for IIT JEE Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics questions with solution. These will help you get an idea and feel of the actual exam paper. Furthermore, along with the IIT JEE Previous Year Papers for the past 10 years, we have also provided the Answer Key and Paper Analysis to make your preparation journey much smoother. We have made the IIT JEE Previous Year Papers with Answer Key available in PDF format so that you can easily download them for easily for free!
- – (i). JEE Main 2020 for April session will be conducted on July 18 – 23, 2020 as per the official announcement.
– (ii). The release of JEE Main Admit Card is expected from the first week of July 2020; at least 15 days prior to the exam.
Note: At Embibe, we have ensured that JEE aspirants avail mock tests free of cost. We suggest you attempt our mock tests and evaluate yourself before appearing for the examination for effective results.
IIT JEE Previous Year Question Papers
Before we get into the details of IIT JEE previous year question papers, let’s take a look at some important events.
|Application form starts||February 7, 2020|
|Closing of Application form||March 12, 2020|
|Re-availability of Application Form||May 19 to 24, 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||July 3, 2020 (Tentative)|
|JEE Main 2020||July 18 to 23, 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 April Exam Paper||To Be Announced|
JEE Main 2020 Official Question Papers
You can download the IIT JEE 2020 question papers from below.
|JEE Main 2020 Paper 1 – January 8 (Morning Session)||Download Here|
|JEE Main 2020 Paper 1 – January 8 (Afternoon Session)||Download Here|
|JEE Main 2020 Paper 1 – January 9 (Morning Session)||Download Here|
|JEE Main 2020 Paper 1 – January 9 (Afternoon Session)||Download Here|
IIT JEE Previous Year Question Papers – 2019
Here are the previous year question papers for the year 2019. You can download the IIT JEE 2019 question papers from below.
IIT JEE Previous Year Question Papers – 2007 to 2018
Here is the complete IIT JEE Previous Year Papers from the years 2007 – 2018 below:
IIT JEE Previous Year Paper – Answer Key, Solutions and Analysis
IIT JEE Previous Year Papers – Answer Key
|JEE Advanced Answer Key 2017|
IIT JEE Previous Year Papers – Solutions
|JEE Advanced Solutions 2017|
IIT JEE Previous Year Papers – Analysis
|JEE Advanced Paper Analysis 2017|
Benefits of Practising from IIT JEE Previous Year Papers
Aspirants who practice regularly from IIT JEE previous year papers have the following advantages –
- Firstly, they know very well the nature of the exam and the pattern followed across different years.
- They get mentally prepared after witnessing the complex questions asked previously.
- Also, they time themselves properly well before the actual examination.
- They get acquainted with the ‘type’ of questions asked over the years and the weightage allocated.
- Lastly, they become more confident practising and scoring well in IIT JEE previous year papers.
IIT JEE Previous Year Papers – Mock Test
One of the most effective ways to prepare for the JEE Advanced, after the IIT JEE Previous Year Papers, is to take a JEE mock test. At Embibe, you can take a JEE Advanced Mock Test for FREE! The free IIT JEE mock test series of Embibe are prepared by subject matter experts after careful study on the recent years’ trends. As a result, no stone has been left unturned to ensure that these free IIT JEE mock tests are similar to the actual exam.
In the next section, we will be talking about how you can attempt JEE Main and JEE Advanced mock test papers for free at Embibe.
Step-By-Step Guide To Take The Free JEE Advanced Mock Tests
Intimidated by the online procedure? You shouldn’t be! Basic computer skills are needed and by taking the free IIT JEE mock test series or sample papers on Embibe, you can easily get the practice you need to appear for the online exam. Here’s a step-by-step guide to taking the free JEE Advanced mock test on Embibe:
- – 1st Step: First, go to the official website of Embibe at embibe.com.
- – 2nd Step: Click on “Take a test”.
- – 3rd Step: By default, you’ll come at the JEE Main Mock Test 2020 Online. However, you have the option to switch to tons of other tests from the left-hand side. You can also go for the type of test which you need – Chapter-wise Test, Mini Test, Full Test (Full Syllabus), 11th Revision Test, Part Test, Previous Year Test.
- – 4th Step: Now that you have got free tests. Don’t forget to opt for Embibe’s Advanced Test Analysis. This will help you stay focussed on your test-taking skills.
IIT JEE Previous Year Papers & Advanced Mock Test Analysis
If you are having difficulty with the free IIT JEE mock test, you can use the ‘Practice’ feature to solve IIT JEE practice questions and improve your weak chapters. Your score will definitely improve in the next test!
We strongly believe that your JEE preparations will be simple and effective as long as a structured and consistent plan is adhered to. Solving JEE Main and Advanced previous year papers will definitely help you in your preparation.
We hope that this detailed article on IIT JEE Previous year papers proves to be helpful for you. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post it in the comment box below. We will be happy to assist you. Embibe wishes you good luck for your exam!874 Views