IIT JEE Previous Year Papers: The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) or the IIT JEE and JEE Advanced, as it is more commonly called, is the most popular engineering entrance exam in India. For aspiring engineers seeking admission in the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), it is mandatory to clear the JEE Advanced. In order to be eligible for appearing in the IIT JEE or JEE Advanced, a student needs to first clear the JEE Main.
In order to clear the JEE Advanced, it is highly recommended that you solve the IIT JEE Previous Year Papers containing the IIT JEE Entrance Exam Questions which includes the previous year papers for IIT JEE Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics questions with solution. They will help you get an idea and feel of the actual exam paper. Furthermore, along with the IIT JEE Previous Year Papers for the past 10 years, we also provide the Answer Key and Paper Analysis. We are providing the IIT JEE Previous Year Papers with AnswerKey in PDF format so you can easily download them for FREE!
Latest Update: The JEE Advanced 2019 Registration has begun for the Foreign Nationals. Whereas, the JEE Advanced registrations for JEE Main Qualified Students will begin From 3rd May 2019. Click Here to more about who is eligible to apply under the Foreign National Category.
Click Here to apply for the JEE Advanced 2019.
Note: At Embibe, we have ensured that JEE aspirants avail mock tests free of cost. We suggest you attempt our mock tests and evaluate yourself before appearing for the examination.
IIT JEE Previous Year Question Papers
Tabulated below is the IIT JEE Previous Year Papers from the years 2007-2018:
IIT JEE Previous Year Paper – Answer Key, Solutions and Analysis
IIT JEE Previous Year Papers – Answer Key
|JEE Advanced Answer Key 2017|
IIT JEE Previous Year Papers – Solutions
|JEE Advanced Solutions 2017|
IIT JEE Previous Year Papers – Analysis
|JEE Advanced Paper Analysis 2017|
Benefits of Practising from IIT JEE Previous Year Papers
Aspirants who practice regularly from IIT JEE previous year papers have the following advantages –
- Firstly, they know very well the nature of the exam and the pattern followed across different years.
- They get mentally prepared after witnessing the complex questions asked previously.
- Also, they time themselves properly well before the actual examination.
- They get acquainted with the ‘type’ of questions asked over the years and the weightage allocated.
- Lastly, they become more confident practising and scoring well in IIT JEE previous year papers.
IIT JEE Previous Year Papers – Mock Test
One of the most effective ways to prepare for the JEE Advanced, after the IIT JEE Previous Year Papers, is to take a JEE mock test. At Embibe, you can take a JEE Advanced Mock Test for FREE! The free IIT JEE mock test series of Embibe are prepared by subject matter experts after careful study on the recent years’ trends. As a result, no stone has been left unturned to ensure that these free IIT JEE mock tests are similar to the actual exam.
Step-By-Step Guide To Take The Free JEE Advanced Mock Test:
Intimidated by the online procedure? You shouldn’t be! Basic computer skills are needed and by taking the free IIT JEE mock test series or sample papers on Embibe, you can easily get the practice you need to appear for the online exam. Here’s a step-by-step guide to taking the free JEE Advanced mock test on Embibe:
- First, go to the free IIT JEE Mock Test Series 2018 page: www.embibe.com/engineering/test
- From the drop-down menu on the left side of the page, you can choose the following:-
- a.) the exam you are preparing for (JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, etc.),
- b.) the type of mock test you wish to take – Chapter-wise Test, Mini Test, Full Test (Full Syllabus), 11th Revision Test, Part Test, Previous Year Test.
- c.) the first free IIT JEE mock test you want to attempt from the given options.
If you are having difficulty with the free IIT JEE mock test, you can use the ‘Practice’ feature to solve JEE Advanced practice questions and improve your weak chapters. Your score will definitely improve in the next test!
We strongly believe that your JEE Advanced preparations will be simple and effective as long as a structured and consistent plan is adhered to. Solving the IIT JEE Previous Year Papers will definitely help you in your preparation.
We hope that the information provided in this article helps you. If you have any question feel free to post it in the comment box below. We will get back to you at the earliest.