Download JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021: The Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, will release JEE Advanced admit card 2021 on September 25, 2021, online. The admit card of JEE Main 2021 will be released on the official website- jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates who will successfully fill the application form for JEE Advanced will only download the admit card. Candidates can download JEE Advanced hall ticket using their registration number and date of birth, like login credentials. JEE Advanced exam is scheduled to be conducted on October 3, 2021 (Sunday). No candidates will be allowed to enter inside JEE Advanced examination hall without a valid admit card.
JEE Advanced 2021 admit card mentions exam date, exam time, exam centre address, candidate’s name, date of birth, category, roll number, etc. Only the top 2,50,000 JEE Main qualified candidates will be eligible for the JEE Advanced exam in terms of their JEE Main score. Candidates applying for the JEE Advanced exam should check the JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria beforehand. Failing to meet the eligibility will lead to the candidate’s failure at any stage, even after admissions. Please note that the JEE Main 2020 qualified candidates can directly appear for JEE Advanced 2021.
Candidates have to make sure that they download the JEE Advanced 2021 admit card well before the specified date and verify its details. The admit card will be available online only and will not be sent to any candidate through any other means. In this article, we have provided all the details on JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card. We will also provide the direct link to download JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2021 once released.
* JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Window opens on September 15, 2021, and the registration deadline is September 20, 2021.
* IIT JEE Advanced 2021 will be conducted on October 3, 2021
* In 2021, the 75% marks in class 12th eligibility criteria has been scrapped. Candidates who have passed class 12 can appear for JEE Advanced 2021.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021
Before getting into the details of the JEE Advanced admit card, let us first have an overview of the exam:
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions to B.E/ B.Tech & B.Arch courses|
|Participating Institutes||23 IITs and 9 Premier Institutes|
|Language||English & Hindi|
|Exam Date||October 3, 2021|
|Exam Papers||Paper 1 & Paper 2|
|Exam Duration||3 hours per paper|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) & Numerical Value Type Questions|
IIT JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021 – Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates tabulated below:
|Release of JEE Advanced Admit Card||September 25, 2021|
|Last Date to Download JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card||October 3, 2021|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Exam||October 3, 2021|
How To Download JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021?
Check the following steps to download your JEE Advanced 2021 admit card:
- – 1st Step: Visit the JEE Advanced official website – jeeadv.ac.in.
- – 2nd Step: Under the notice section, Click on “Candidates may download their Admit Card”.
- – 3rd Step: Enter JEE Advanced registration number, date of birth, mobile number, and Captcha Code.
- – 4th Step: Now click on the “Login” button.
- – 5th Step: Your JEE Advanced Admit Card will appear on the screen. Check the details mentioned in it.
- – 6th Step: Download the admit card and take a few printouts for future use.
Details Mentioned on JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021
Candidates must ensure that all details provided on the admit card are correct. The JEE Advanced 2021 hall ticket will include the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of the Parents or Guardians
- Roll Number
- Photograph & Signature
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Address of the Candidate for Correspondence
- PWD Status
- IIT Zone
- Name & Address of the Exam Center with Centre Code
- Exam Date and Paper Timings
- Exam Instructions
Documents To Be Carried With JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2021
Candidates have to bring the following documents to the exam hall on the day of the exam; otherwise, they will not be allowed to sit for the test:
- A hard copy of the JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021.
- Any of the following original identity proof – Aadhaar card, School/College ID, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Candidates will also have to carry a pencil, pen, and drinking water in a transparent bottle.
Errors In Downloading JEE Advanced Admit Card?
If a candidate faces any error in downloading the JEE Advanced admit card, he/ she will have to check the following points:
- – Make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
- – Recheck the details entered and ensure that they are entered appropriately.
- – The error can be due to server issues. Once the admit card is released, a large number of students tend to download the admit card at once and this may lead to a server error. Candidates are advised to remain patient and try in some time.
The admit card will only be released for candidates who have completed registration and paid the registration fee.
How To Download JEE Advanced 2021 Hall Ticket, If Forgot Registration Number?
If the candidates do not have the JEE Advanced Registration Number, they can get it from the official website. Firstly, candidates must check their registered Email and Mobile Number for the Registration Number shared during registration. If not found, candidates will have to get the Registration Number by the following process.
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website and click on the ‘Candidate Portal’ link.
- – 2nd Step: A login window will open and click on the link ‘Find Registration No.’ present at the bottom.
- – 3rd Step: A new window will open. Enter your ‘JEE Main 2021 Application Number’ and your ‘Date of Birth’.
- – 4th Step: Click on the ‘Submit’ button. The JEE Advanced Registration Number will be displayed or sent to you via Email/ SMS.
JEE Advanced 2021 Contact Details
If candidates find any discrepancy in the admit card details or in case of any problem downloading the admit card, candidates will have to contact the zonal coordinating IIT at the earliest. Check the contact details of Zone-wise IITs from below:
|Zonal IITs||Contact Number||Email ID|
|IIT Delhi||+91 11 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|IIT Madras||+91 44 email@example.com|
|IIT Bombay||+91 22 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|IIT Kharagpur||+91 3222 email@example.com|
|IIT Kanpur||+91 512 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|IIT Guwahati||+91 361 email@example.com|
|IIT Roorkee||+91 1332 firstname.lastname@example.org|
JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2021: Items Not Allowed in Examination Hall
As per the JEE Advanced 2021 Guidelines, some items are banned in the exam hall. Have a look at the list of prohibited materials:
- Smart Watches
- Creams & Lip Balms
- Water Bottles
- Eatables are not allowed
- No stationery item allowed
- Any device like calculator, electronic pen/ scanner, Mobiles Pagers, etc. are not permitted
- Any communication device like Bluetooth, microphone, etc. are not permitted
- Other items like wallets, shades, handbags, leather belts, Hair Bands, etc.
- Any kind of instrument is not allowed in the exam hall.
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam: Important Points
Here are a few important points to note:
- JEE Advanced 2021 will be conducted by IIT Kharagpur in online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The candidate’s identity will be verified by invigilators as well as by IIT representatives. If a candidate’s identity is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Candidates must wear a mask and carry hand sanitizer (up to 50 mL in a transparent bottle). Candidates must maintain all social distancing protocols.
- The examination consists of two papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) of three-hour duration each and both the papers are compulsory.
- While Paper I will take place between 9 AM to 12 PM, Paper-II will take place from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Candidates must report well in advance to complete the requisite formalities which will be mentioned in the admit card. The exam centre will be open at 7 am on the exam day.
- Candidates arriving at the exam centre after the commencement of the exam will not be allowed to take the examination under any circumstances.
- Each paper of 2021 examination is of 3 hours (180 minutes) duration.
- Candidates will have to be present in the exam hall for the entire duration of each paper.
- No separate admit card will be released for AAT. The original admit card of JEE (Advanced) 2021 should be produced in the AAT examination hall, along with the original photo identity card.
FAQs on JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021
You can check the frequently asked questions related to JEE Advanced 2021 admit card below:
|Q1: How can I download JEE Advanced Admit Card?|
Ans: Go to the official website. Click on the available admit card link. Then, enter your registration number, date of birth, mobile number, and captcha.
|Q2: What is the mode of availability of admit card? |
Ans: The admit card will be released online only on the official website – jeeadv.ac.in.
|Q3: Will JEE Advanced Admit Card be available in offline mode?|
Ans: No, the admit card will only be available on the official website. The admit card will not be personally sent to any candidate through any mode.
|Q4: Will I receive the admit card through post or by email? |
Ans: No, the admit card will only be available online in the form of a PDF.
|Q5: What to do if I misplaced JEE Advanced admit card?|
Ans: If a candidate has misplaced his/ her admit card, he/ she can download it again from the official website using the login credentials.
|Q6: Can I change my exam centre once the admit card is generated?|
Ans: The exam centre cannot be changed once the admit card is released.
|Q7: What is the JEE Advanced hall ticket 2021 release date? |
Ans: IIT Kharagpur will release the JEE Advanced admit card on September 25, 2021.
|Q8: What are the things I need to carry on exam day?|
Ans: The hard copy of the admit card, Photo ID Card (in original), pens, pencils, drinking water (in a transparent bottle) will be allowed in the exam hall. Besides that, candidates will have to wear masks and carry a hand sanitiser (up to 50 ml in a transparent bottle).
With Embibe’s free JEE Advanced study material, you can understand any concept that is not clear to you. You can also solve unlimited JEE Advanced Practice Questions and take JEE Advanced Mock Tests on Embibe for free. Embibe also provides personalized guidance for JEE (Main and Advanced) that guarantees your score improvement. The step-by-step, personalized assistance provided by Embibelooks after your overall development helps you get into your dream college.
You can also get personalized guidance for your preparation for JEE Advanced with Embibe’s premium product, RANKUP. RANKUP identifies your strengths and weaknesses and prepares an improvement plan for you based on your strengths and weaknesses. It then guides you on what exactly you need to do to improve your score.
We hope this article on JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021 helps you. If you have any queries regarding the admit card, feel free to post your comments below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.42 Views