JEE Advanced Login 2021 – The JEE Advanced admit card was released on September 25, 2021. The application form for JEE Advanced 2021 was released on September 15, 2021. Candidates can register through candidate login at the official website (jeeadv.ac.in). JEE Advanced login page 2021 will be live on September 15. Aspiring candidates can register for the exam before the JEE Advanced 2021 application deadline, i.e., September 20, 2021. The purpose of JEE Advanced login portal 2021 is to help candidates appear for exam events like the application process, admit card, answer key, and result. A direct link of JEE Advanced candidate login 2021 will be provided below in the article once released.
To create JEE Advanced login window, the eligible candidates have to register for JEE Advanced 2021. After registration, the JEE Advanced Login portal can be used for further events of the exam. It must be noted that the application process will be completely online. Before registering for the exam, the candidates must go through the JEE Advanced eligibility criteria thoroughly. Also, only JEE Main 2021 qualifiers, JEE Advanced 2020 registered, who were unable to appear last year due to COVID-19, foreign national candidates will be able to register for JEE Advanced 2021. Read the complete article to get all details regarding the JEE Advanced login 2021.
# JEE Advanced Admit Card was released on September 25, 2021.
#JEE Advanced 2021 registration to begin from September 15.
#JEE Advanced 2020 registered candidates eligibility verification link is active now.
#Direct link to generate Unique Reference Code (URC) – Click Here
JEE Advanced Login 2021 – Overview
Before diving into the details of JEE Advanced 2021 Login, let’s look at some of the important information related to the exam.
|Name of Examination||JEE Advanced 2021|
|Conducting Body||IIT Kharagpur|
|Mode||Computer Based Test|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||October 03, 2021|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once per year|
JEE Advanced Login 2021 – Important Dates
The important dates for JEE Advanced 2021 are mentioned below:
|Registration process for JEE Advanced 2021 begins||September 15, 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||September 21, 2021|
|Last date to pay the registration fee||September 22, 2021|
|JEE Advanced Admit Card||September 25, 2021|
|JEE Advanced Exam Date||October 3, 2021|
|JEE Advanced Answer Key||October 15, 2021|
|JEE Advanced Result||October 15, 2021|
JEE Advanced Login 2021 – Purpose of Login
Only after successful submission of the application form, the candidates will be able to log in to the JEE Advanced login portal. The candidates will require their application number and password created during the registration process to log in to the online JEE Advanced application portal. JEE Advanced aspirants will require the JEE Advanced login portal for various purposes as stated below-
- During the application process, the login can be used by the candidates at various stages. But, it can be used only on or before the last day of the submission.
- To download and access their admit card for JEE Advanced, the candidates will require the login as well.
- To download their confirmation page for JEE Advanced.
- In order to check and download their result and rank card, the candidates will require their JEE Advanced login.
- Lastly, the candidates can also use the JEE Advanced 2021 login to make any corrections for defects pointed out by the zonal IIT.
How to create JEE Advanced Login 2021?
The login for JEE Advanced is created during the first step of JEE Advanced application process, i.e. registration. Using their JEE Main roll number and password, the candidates will log in to the JEE Advanced login portal.
The candidates will be redirected to the details window that they filled during JEE Main registration. Aspirants will be now able to fill in the other required details on the same window.
After checking the existing details and filling in the required details, the candidates will now be required to enter an additional mobile phone number and email ID along with the ones filled during JEE Main registration.
Also, the candidates will be required to form a new password for future login as well. While creating the password, the candidates must keep in consideration the following points-
- The password to be created should be between 8 to 13 characters and should consist of at least one uppercase letter, lowercase letter, numeric value and special character (!@#$%^&*).
- Candidates will be able to reset their password if they wish to.
- Aspirants must note that the password is not to be shared with anyone.
Procedure to reset JEE Advanced password:
- To reset the password, the candidates will be required to answer the security question that was chosen by them during the time of registration.
- A verification code will be then sent to their registered mobile number (as provided during the registration process).
- Then, a reset link will be sent to the registered email ID and following the process they can reset their password.
JEE Advanced Login 2021 – What if candidates forget the login password
If in case any candidate lost or forgets their JEE Advanced 2021 login password, it can be retrieved by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the JEE Advanced login portal and click on the ‘forgot password’ option
- Choose any one of the options given therein.
- Fill in the required details as asked according to the option chosen.
- The password will be then sent to the candidate.
List of Top Engineering Colleges in India
Check the list of top engineering colleges that accepts JEE Main score, JEE Advanced score, and various other engineering entrance exam scores for admission.
FAQs – JEE Advanced Login 2021
Q1: What is the exam date of JEE Advanced 2021?
Ans: The authorities will conduct JEE Advanced exam on October 03, 2021.
Q2: Why is the JEE Advanced candidate login portal important?
Ans: JEE Advanced login portal helps candidates register for the exam, download admit card, check the result etc.
Q3: Where can I get JEE Advanced mock test 2021 for free?
Ans: Aspiring candidates can get a free JEE Advanced mock test at Embibe.
Q4: When will the JEE Advanced 2021 login window become active?
Ans: The authorities activated the JEE Advanced 2021 login portal on September 15, 2021.
Candidates must focus on their JEE Advanced preparation. They can take Embibe’s JEE Advanced Mock Tests of the same as the actual IIT JEE exam. Also, since JEE Advanced 2021 will be conducted only online, taking Embibe’s mock test series will help get used to the online environment. Embibe also provides JEE Advanced Practice Questions and JEE Advanced Study Materials for free. Apart from that, you can get personalised assistance for your preparation with Embibe.
We hope this detailed article on JEE Advanced Login 2021 helps you. If you have any queries regarding JEE Advanced Login Portal 2021, drop a comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest updates on JEE Advanced Login 2021.49 Views