SBI PO Mock Tests 2021: SBI PO is one of the most sought after banking jobs in India. SBI PO exam is conducted every year to recruit candidates for the post of Probationary Officers. In order to crack the exam, candidates need to prepare well in the right direction. The first step is to learn the topics as per the SBI PO Syllabus and take mock tests to check whether or not you are heading in the right direction. Besides taking mock tests, candidates must also analyse their performance to improve and score better.
We at Embibe provide free SBI PO mock tests to help candidates in their SBI PO Preparation. Besides that, we also provide Advanced Feedback Analysis which provides an in-depth analysis of their performance. Our AI-powered detailed feedback analysis helps candidates to know their weaker areas. This detailed analysis provides candidates with an added advantage over others and helps them to score higher. So, go ahead and take free SBI PO Mock Test on Embibe to score higher in the upcoming exam!
SBI PO Mock Test 2021 Free Online
Before we get into the details, let’s have an overview of the exam from the table below:
|Exam Name||SBI PO 2021|
|Conducting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (Online)|
|Selection Stages||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Marks Allocated||Prelims – 100 Marks |
Mains – 250 Marks (Objective + Descriptive Test)
Interview – 50 Marks
|SBI PO 2021||SBI PO Application Form|
|SBI PO Exam Date||SBI PO Books|
|SBI PO Syllabus||How To Crack SBI PO In First Attempt|
|SBI PO Preparation||SBI PO Exam Centres|
|SBI PO Question Papers||SBI PO Admit Card|
|SBI PO Study Material||SBI PO Cutoff|
|SBI PO Salary||SBI PO Result|
SBI PO Mock Tests Series 2021 Free Online
Take free SBI PO Prelims & Mains exam mock test for the links provided below.
SBI PO Prelims Mock Tests
SBI PO Mains Mock Tests
|SBI PO Mains Mock Test 1||SBI PO Mains Mock Test 4|
|SBI PO Mains Mock Test 2||SBI PO Mains Mock Test 5|
|SBI PO Mains Mock Test 3||—|
We recommend that candidates register and take the mock tests to help check their progress test after test. However, they can also continue without registering to take the mock test.
How To Take SBI PO Mock Test On Embibe?
We at Embibe provide free SBI PO Mock Tests. The steps to take mock tests for free with or without registration is given below:
- – 1st Step: Visit embibe.com. If you are not logged in, we recommend you to log in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the button ‘Take a test’ present on the home page.
- – 3rd Step: A new page will open. Click on the link ‘change your goal’.
- – 4th Step: Choose the option ‘Bank’ and then click on ‘Change Goal’ button.
- – 5th Step: Click on ‘SBI PO Prelims’ or ‘SBI PO Mains’ from the sidebar. Thereafter click on the link ‘Show All’.
- – 6th Step: The list of mock tests will appear. Click on ‘More Info’ to know more about Test Duration, Test Marks, No. of Questions and List of Chapters in the test. Else, click on ‘Start Test’.
- – 7th Step: An instruction page will open. Go through the instructions and check the box which says, ‘I have read and understood the instructions. Then click on the button ‘Start Test’.
- – 8th Step: A message will appear to login or to continue without logging in. We recommend you to log in for a better experience and to save your test details. (If you are already logged in the test will start without this message).
- – 9th Step: The test will start. The time remaining will be shown on the right-hand top of the page. Once you are done with answering the questions, click on the button ‘Submit Test’.
- – 10th Step: A message will appear confirming whether you really want to submit the test. Click on ‘Submit Test’ to submit the test and click on ‘Continue Test’ to continue solving the questions.
- – 11th Step: After submitting the test, candidates can check the test feedback by clicking on ‘Show Me Feedback’.
How To Get Analysis Of Mock Tests On Embibe
The steps to get a detailed analysis of the test taken on Embibe is given below:
- –1st Step: Once you have submitted the answer, a message will appear that you have submitted the test successfully. Now click on the button ‘Show Me Feedback’.
- –2nd Step: A page will open and marks, percentage, cutoff, number of questions attempted & other details will be shown. Scroll down and look for ‘Advanced Feedback Analysis: Overall Performance’.
- – 3rd Step: Unlock Advanced Feedback Analysis using Embiums which you can earn by practising on Embibe. You can also purchase the Embium.
Advantages Of Advanced Feedback Analysis Of Embibe
Candidates need to analyse their performance after each test to understand their weaker areas and work upon them to score higher. Check the advantages of taking Advanced Feedback Analysis of Embibe from below:
- – The Advanced Feedback Analysis will help candidates in understanding the time spend on each question and will help you know the right time to solve a particular question.
- – The subject-wise & concept-wise analysis will help candidates to analyze the questions and chapters they got right and the areas where they are weak.
- – Exam-taking skills like speed, accuracy, time management, stamina and attempt planning are also analysed
- – Advanced Feedback Analysis will identify the knowledge and behavioural gaps.
Benefits Of Taking SBI PO Mock Test Series
Taking Embibe’s SBI PO mock test series has multiple advantages as listed below:
- Taking the mock tests will help you get used to the difficulty level of the exam.
- You will get a clear idea of the SBI PO exam pattern, type of questions asked and overall nature of the exam.
- It will help you identify the relevant topics and your weak chapters.
- You will identify the gaps in your overall test-taking skills, like time management and question selection.
- It will help you develop a smart test-taking strategy so that you can finish the whole paper before time with maximum accuracy and minimum negative marking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check the frequently asked questions on SBI PO mock test from below:
|Q. Where can I take SBI PO mock test?|
A. Candidates can take free SBI PO Mock Tests for Prelims & Mains exam on Embibe from the links provided here.
|Q. How to score high in IBPS Clerk exam?|
A. Candidates need to cover the syllabus, practise answering the questions and also take out time to analyse the performance to improve. Taking mock tests, analysing the performance and working on the weaker areas will help you to score higher.
|Q. Is there any negative marking for IBPS PO exam?|
A. Yes, there is negative marking in SBI PO exam. For every incorrect answer, 1/4th of the marks allocated to the question will be deducted from the total marks.
|Q. How is solving SBI PO Mock Test series helpful?|
A. Solving mock test will help candidates to have a hands-on experience of the exam. Taking the mock test will help them to move in the right direction by understanding the requirement of the exam. Also, after each test, candidates can check the analysis to know which are their weaker points and improve upon them to score higher.
|Q. Why Should a candidate choose Embibe’s mock test?|
A. SBI PO Mock Tests are prepared by the best academic experts which will help candidates in SBI PO preparation. All the mock tests are free and will provide a hands-on experience of the exam. We also provide in-depth exam analysis for which candidates need to unlock the Advanced Feedback Analysis.
We have now provided you with all the details on SBI PO Mock Test 2021. Take free bank mock test series on Embibe in order to boost your confidence as well as to keep track of how well prepared you are for the exam.
We hope this article helps you. If you have any questions, feel free to post your comments below. We will get back to you at the earliest.228 Views