SBI PO Mock Test: SBI PO is one of the most sought-after jobs in the country which, therefore, makes it one of the most competitive exams. It is also deemed as one of the toughest exams to crack. So in order to crack competitive exams like SBI PO, one must have a proper preparation plan. For your SBI PO preparation plan to be foolproof, you need to ensure that no stones are left unturned. One of the most effective ways to prepare for SBI PO is to take a free online test for bank PO.
SBI PO exam will be conducted in 3 stages viz., Prelims, Mains and Interview. Those candidates who secure qualifying cutoff in all these stages will be appointed as Probationary Officer in SBI. Taking SBI PO Mock Test plays a major role to qualify in all these 3 stages. In this article, you can avail online mock test for SBI PO exam preparation. Read on to get the online SBI PO mock test series.
About SBI PO – The State Bank of India (SBI) will conduct the SBI PO 2019 preliminary exam 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th of June 2019. This year, 2000 posts are notified for the post of Probationary Officers. A large number of aspirants are expected to apply for the SBI PO 2019 exam. It is one of the most desired competitive exams in India because it offers a prestigious career option for candidates looking for banking and government sector jobs. However, only graduates can apply for the post of SBI PO.
Free SBI PO Mock Test Series 2019
Before getting into the details of SBI PO 2019 Mock Test Series, let’s have an overview of SBI PO exam pattern & stages of the examination:
Stage 1 – SBI PO Prelims Exam
The exam has 3 sections having a total of 100 questions with a maximum score of 100 marks. For each wrong answer, there is a negative marking of 0.25.
Stage 2 – SBI PO Mains Exam
SBI PO Mains has two sections- Objective and Descriptive. Objective section is of 200 marks and Descriptive section carries 50 marks. Both of these tests are taken online. A descriptive test will take place right after the completion of the objective test on the same day.
Stage 3 – Group Exercises and Interview
Selection for the Group Exercises and Interview will be based on a category-wise merit list. 20 marks will be given for Group Exercises and 30 marks for the Interview.
SBI PO Mock Test – How To Take SBI PO Prelims Mock Test?
The competition for SBI PO exam will, undoubtedly, be stiff because lakhs of aspirants will be applying and appearing for the recruitment exam. To accelerate the progress in your SBI PO preparation, we are providing you with free online SBI PO mock test series. Attempt these free online test papers without fail and you will definitely see your performance improve!
Steps to take the SBI PO prelims mock test series:
- 1st Step: Go to the Bank Mock Test page on Embibe.
- 2nd Step: Click on the drop-down menu “Select Exam” on the left side of the page and select “SBI PO Prelims”.
- 3rd Step: Now, click on “Select Test Type” and select “Full Test”.
- 4th Step: Next, click on “Select Test” and select the test you want to take from the drop-down menu.
- 5th Step: You can click on “Start Test” or “Start Solving”.
- 6th Step: Read the instructions carefully and then click on “I am ready to begin”.
SBI PO Mock Test – How To Take SBI PO Mains Mock Test?
As the SBI PO Mains exam pattern and syllabus is almost the same as the IBPS PO Mains exam, candidates are advised to take the free mock test on IBPS PO Mains. Taking IBPS PO Mains mock test will definitely help aspirants to ace SBI PO Mains mock test.
Steps to take the SBI PO Mains Mock Test Series:
- Step 1: Visit the Bank Mock Test page on Embibe.
- Step 2: Now click on the drop-down menu on the left side of the page and select “ IBPS PO Mains”.
- Step 4: Next, click on “Select Test Type” and select “Full Test” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5: Click on “Select Test” and select the test you want to take from the drop-down menu.
- Step 6: You can click on “Start Solving”.
- Step 7: Now read the instructions carefully and then click on “I am ready to begin”.
Benefits of taking SBI PO Mock Test Series
Taking Embibe’s SBI PO mock test series has multiple advantages as listed below:
- Taking the SBI PO Mock Test Series will help you get used to the difficulty level of the exam.
- You will get a clear idea about the SBI PO exam pattern.
- It will help you identify the relevant topics and your weak chapters.
- You will identify the gaps in your overall test-taking skills, like time management and question selection.
- It will help you develop a smart test-taking strategy so that you can finish the whole paper before time with maximum accuracy and minimum negative marking.
SBI PO Mock Test – Important Dates
|SBI PO 2019 Online Registration (including Editing/ Modification of Application)||2nd – 22nd April 2019|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||2nd – 22nd April 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||3rd week of May 2019 onwards|
|SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Exam Date||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Exam Result||1st week of July 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Main Examination||2nd week of July 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Main Exam Date||20th July 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Main Exam Result||3rd week of August 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview||4th week of August 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Group Exercises & Interview Date||September 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
We hope that this detailed article on SBI PO Mock Test 2019 helps you with your exam preparation. Take free bank mock test series on Embibe in order to boost your confidence as well as to keep track of how well prepared you are for the exam.
We wish you all the best!
Stay tuned to embibe.com for more updates and news on SBI PO Mock Test.797 Views