SBI PO Application Form 2021: State Bank of India conducts a recruitment process every year for hiring capable candidates for the post of Probationary Officers. The notification for FY 2021-22 will be released soon on the official website @sbi.co.in. SBI is a prestigious bank providing handsome salary and job security to its employees which is one of the reasons. After the announcement of the SBI PO Application Form, candidates can start filling in the information within the given time frame.
The SBI PO online application process mainly consists of different stages like online registration, filling out the application form, uploading documents, and fee payment. Candidates must know all the guidelines and necessary steps to complete the online application process successfully. We have provided detailed information on the SBI PO Registration process in this article. Read on to find out.
SBI PO Application Form 2021
Before we go into the details of SBI PO Application Form, let’s take a quick overview of the exam:
|Exam Name||SBI PO|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Total Vacancies||To Be Announced Soon|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once a year|
|Exam stages||1 – Preliminary Exam|
2 – Mains Exam and
3 – Group Exercise & Interview
|Exam Duration||Preliminary Exam: 1 hour|
Mains Exam: 3 hours
|Language||English and Hindi|
SBI PO Application Form Important Dates
The tentative schedule of events for SBI PO 2020 is given below. This might be helpful in filling your SBI PO Application form way ahead of the last date.
|SBI PO 2021 Online Registration(including Editing/ Modification of Application)||To be Announced|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||To be Announced|
|SBI PO 2021 Exam Dates||To be Announced|
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates are required to check the following eligibility criteria before filling their SBI PO Application Form 2021. If they fail to fulfil the eligibility norms of the exam, their application will get rejected. Therefore, we have highlighted all the eligibility norms in simple words below:
- Candidates who are graduated in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Central Government
- Candidates who are in their final year/semester of graduation can apply provisionally subject to the condition, if they are called for interview, have to produce the proof of having passed the graduation.
- Candidates who possess the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
The age of candidates filling the SBI PO Application Form 2021 exam should be between 21 to 30 years. The age limit will be calculated as on the date of application. SBI PO provides the specific age relaxation to some categories in the country; these are:
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Jammu & Kashmir during the period (1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989)||5 years|
Candidates filling their SBI PO Application Form 2021 should be applicable on any one of the following:
- (i) Citizen of India
- (ii) A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- (iii) Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam or from East India countries of Kenya, Tanzania, Zaire, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, Malawi with the intention of settling permanently in India.
- (iv) Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
Please note that the candidates belonging to categories (ii), (iii) or (iv) must possess a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favour.
Number of Attempts/Chances
There is a limit in the number of attempts made by a candidate in the SBI PO exam. The number of chances provided to different categories is mentioned below:
|Category||Number of Attempts|
|General/ EWS (PWD)||7|
|SC/ SC (PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No restriction|
Essential Documents Required At The Time Of Filling SBI PO Application Form 2021
Whenever you start filling the SBI PO application form 2021, make sure you have the following essentials ready with you.
- – Scanned Photograph and signature as per the prescribed specifications shared in the SBI PO recruitment notification.
- – Marksheets of your Class 10th and 12th
- – Graduation or any other degree that you pursued
- – Valid ID proof (Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport)
- – Credit/Debit Card, Internet Banking details for payment of SBI PO application fee
- – Valid and active Email ID as well as contact number
|Photograph||Size: 20kb – 50kb|
Dimension: 200 x 230 pixels
|Signature||Size: 10kb – 20kb|
Dimension: 140 x 160 pixels
How To Fill SBI PO Application Form 2021?
Candidates should check out these important steps if they successfully want to fill their SBI PO Application Form 2021. These steps are given below:
- Go to the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in. Select the Careers page from the top right side on the homepage.
- Click on “Latest Announcements” and you will see “Recruitment For Probationary Officers”. Select Apply Online.
- Now click on “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “Continue”.
- You will need to enter your details like name, email ID, date of birth and phone number.
- After completing the registration process, a provisional registration number and password will be generated and sent to candidates through SMS and email.
STEP-2: Uploading The Signature and Photograph
- Candidates should need to upload to their photograph and signature in this step.
- The photograph used by the candidates must be the latest one. It should be a coloured passport-sized photograph with a white background, having dimensions of 200 x 230 pixels with a total file size of 20 to 50 kb. Photographs with caps, hats and dark glasses will be rejected. However, religious headwear is allowed but it should not cover your entire face.
- You must do your signatures on a white paper with a black ink pen. The appropriate file size should 10 to 20 kb with dimensions 140 x 60 pixels. Please note that your signature should not be in capital letters.
STEP-3: Filling Up The Basic Details
The next step is all about filling the details on your SBI PO Application Form.
- Basic Details: Mention your category, language, sub-category, preferred exam centre city, and more.
- Personal Details: You have to enter your gender, marital status, permanent as well as temporary address, father’s/mother’s name, etc.
- Educational Details: Enter your details such as educational qualification, year of passing, marks scored, and more. Then, candidates will have to click on the declaration form once they fill out all the required details mentioned in the SBI PO Application Form.
STEP-4: Preview Your SBI PO Application Form
- Check all the details whether they are correct or not.
- By preview your application form, you can quickly go through the entire form in one place. This gives the chance of minimizing the errors made while entering the information.
STEP-5: SBI Application Fee Payment
This is the final step of filling your SBI PO Application Form. The accepted mode of payment includes Credit cards, Debit Cards and Netbanking. You can find the SBI Application fee from below:
|General, OBC, EWS||₹750|
STEP-6: Final Submission
Once you have successfully paid the application fee, click on the final submit button. Your SBI PO Application Form will be submitted. You can download a copy of your form for your future reference.
Important Instructions to Follow While Filling SBI PO Application Form
Here is a list of important instructions to keep in mind while filling the SBI PO Application Form:
- (a) A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and sent to your email and mobile SMS.
- (b) The facility of using the provisional registration number as well as the password to log in to your account while filling the details will be available only three times.
- (c) When you successfully submit your SBI PO Application Form, don’t forget to download your e-receipt along with the duly filled application form with fee details.
- (d) SBI will accept only one application form. If there is any case when candidates have filled more than one application form, the last completed application will be considered.
- (e) Moreover, the application fee paid for multiple registrations will not be refunded and completely forfeited.
How To Retrieve Password For SBI PO Application Form?
In any case, the candidates have forgotten their password and are looking to retrieve it for their SBI PO application form, this section will be useful for them.
- Candidates should click on the “Forgot Password” link as mentioned in the login window.
- They will need to enter the same mobile number and email ID as mentioned at the time of registrations. Also, you need to mention your registration number.
- The password will then be sent to your email and phone number. You can then successfully login by entering your registration number, password and security code (captcha).
FAQs On SBI PO Application Form 2021
Given below are some of the frequently asked questions by the candidates in regards to the SBI PO Application Form 2021:
|Q: Is there a way to make corrections in my SBI PO application form 2021?|
Ans: Candidates have the freedom to make corrections in their SBI PO Application Form before the final submission. However, if you have submitted the form, then you cannot make any changes. Therefore, you need to register, fill your form and make the payments again.
|Q: Can I change the details entered in the application form after final submission?|
Ans: Candidates are not allowed to change the details in the IBPS PO application form after final submission.
|Q: I am in the final year while pursuing my graduation. Can I appear for SBI PO 2021? |
Ans: Yes, you can apply for SBI PO 2021 if you are in the final year of your graduation. However, you need to show the valid proof of passing at the time of document verification.
|Q: Will I be refunded for my application form if I filled the form twice?|
Ans: No, you will not be refunded for the application form if you have applied for multiple applications.
|Q: Can I change my exam centre after I have submitted my SBI PO application form?|
Ans: No, you won’t be able to make any changes in your SBI PO application form after you have gone through the final submission.
The best way to prepare for SBI PO 2021 is to take free SBI PO Mock Test Series on Embibe. This will not only help you build your confidence but also to improve your score in the exam. With Embibe’s Advanced Feedback Analysis, you can work on your time management and attempt strategy area. This will help you sequentially improve you in the test-taking environment.
We hope this detailed article on SBI PO Application Form 2021 helps you. If you have any query related to this article or SBI PO exam in general, feel free to drop any comments below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest updates on SBI PO Application Form 2021! Keep learning and keep progressing!5484 Views