SBI PO Admit Card 2021: The State Bank of India will soon issue the SBI PO Admit Card 2021 for the preliminary exam on its official website. We will provide the direct link to access the State Bank of India Probationary Officer Hall Ticket below on this page. According to the official notification, the SBI PO Prelims is scheduled to be conducted in November or December 2021. However, it is expected that the call letter for the said exam will be available in November 2021. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to download the same. Scroll down to read more on SBI PO Admit Card 2021!
Candidates are advised to visit the official website on a regular basis so that they don’t miss out on any latest updates regarding their respective examinations.
SBI PO 2021 Application starts on October 5, 2021, and ends on October 25, 2021
Download SBI PO Notification 2021 PDF here
SBI PO Admit Card 2021: An Overview
Before getting into the details of SBI PO Admit Card 2021, candidates must go through the exam overview for a better understanding.
|Exam Name||SBI PO|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once a year|
|Exam stages||– Preliminary Exam|
– Mains Exam and
– Group Exercise & Interview
|Exam Duration||Preliminary Exam: 1 hour|
Mains Exam: 3 hours
|Language||English and Hindi|
SBI PO Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
The conducting body has released some dates of important events under the SBI PO Recruitment 2021. Whereas the admit card date for prelims and mains examinations have not been announced yet. Candidates must go through the table given below to know more about the tentative dates.
|Release of SBI PO 2021-22 Notification||October 4, 2021|
|Online Application||October 5 to October 25, 2021|
|Release of Prelims Admit Card||1st /2nd week November 2021 (tentative)|
|Prelims Exam Date||November/ December 2021 (tentative)|
|Release of Mains Admit Card||2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards (tentative)|
|Mains Exam Date||December 2021 (tentative)|
|SBI PO||SBI PO Preparation Tips|
|SBI PO Application Form||SBI PO Exam Dates|
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Exam Pattern|
|SBI PO Preparation||SBI PO Study Material|
|SBI PO Exam Centres||SBI PO Salary|
|SBI PO Result||SBI PO Cutoff|
How To Download SBI PO Hall Ticket 2021?
The SBI PO Admit card 2021 will be released online mode. For this, candidates must visit the official website to download the admit card. Check the stepwise process to download the SBI PO hall ticket 2021 as mentioned below:
– 1st Step: Visit the official website – sbi.co.in.
– 2nd Step: Click on ‘Careers’ present on the top-right corner of the page
– 3rd Step: Click on the ‘Latest Announcement’ link and look for the option ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers‘
– 4th Step: Click on the link ‘Main Examination Call Letter’.
– 5th Step: A login page will appear. Then, enter your ‘Registration Number’ or ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Password’ or ‘Date of Birth’, and ‘Captcha Code’ and then click on the ‘Login’ button.
– 6th Step: The admit card will be displayed. Go through the details and download the admit card. Take a printout for future reference.
SBI PO Admit Card 2021: Stages
The SBI PO admit card 2021 is released separately for each of the stages. Check the stage-wise SBI PO Exam Call Letter 2021 details given below
SBI PO Pre-Exam Training Admit Card: The Pre-Exam Training admit card is issued to the SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates. Candidates will have to opt for the Pre-Exam Training during the online registration process to get the admit card.
Prelims SBI PO Admit Card: The call letter for the online Preliminary exam is issued to all the candidates who have successfully applied for the SBI PO 2020 exam.
Mains SBI PO Admit Card: State Bank of India has issued the Mains exam call letter to candidates qualifying in the Prelims exam as per the cutoff set by the officials.
Details Given on SBI PO 2021 Admit Card
Candidates must go through the details mentioned on the SBI PO admit card 2021 and ensure that all the details are correct. In case of any discrepancy, report to the authorities for rectification to avoid any last-minute complication. The details mentioned on the SBI PO 2020 hall ticket are as follow:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No./ Registration No.
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Specified space for thumb impression and signature
- Date & Time of the exam
- Name & Address of the exam centre
- Specified space for invigilator’s signature
- Important Instructions
SBI PO Admit Card 2021: Contact Details
If candidates are not able to download the SBI PO Call letter 2021 or in case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates will have to contact the official authority. The contact details are given below:
|Contact Number||022-22820427 (11 AM to 6 PM on working days)|
Documents to be Carried with SBI PO Admit Card 2021
Along with admit card, candidates should carry the hard copy of the SBI PO Admit Card 2021 to the exam hall. Candidates failing to carry the admit card will not be allowed to write the exam. Besides this, candidates should carry a valid photo ID proof for verification. Check the following important documents required during the examination.
- Hardcopy of the SBI PO Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID Card
- A recent passport size photo affixed on your SBI PO hall ticket
- Caste/ PwD Certificate for Reservation Claim, if required
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- Bank’s Passbook (with duly attested photograph)
- Valid Photo Identity Card Issued by School/ College
SBI PO Admit Card 2021: Barred Items in the Exam Hall
Check the list of barred items, i.e., things not permitted at the exam centre are mentioned below. Candidates should make sure that these items are not carried on the day of the exam
- Food items, opened or packed.
- Pencil boxes, geometry box, writing pads, logbooks, etc.
- Any printed material apart from the SBI PO call letter and the Photo ID card.
- Digital wristwatch and analogue watches.
- Electronic devices, including mobile phones, calculators, scanning devices, cameras, Bluetooth devices, etc.
SBI PO Admit Card 2021: General Guidelines
Candidates appearing for the exam should note the important guidelines regarding SBI PO Call Letter 2021 as mentioned below:
- Candidates should report to the exam center at least 15 minutes before the time mentioned on the admit card.
- In order to be able to reach the venue on the reporting time, the candidates are advised to check out the venue a day before the exam to familiarize themselves with the route.
- Candidates must carry a hand sanitizer of 50 ml.
- They must have the Arogya Setu App downloaded on their phone.
- It is compulsory to carry the hard copy of the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof (in original).
- After downloading the admit card, go through all the details mentioned on it. In case of any discrepancy, report to the official authority at the earliest.
- Name, photo, date of birth, and other essential details mentioned on the admit card should match with the photo ID proof.
- The photo and other details on the e-admit card printout and the ID proof must be clear and legible.
- Candidates must report to the exam centre as per the reporting time. Late candidates will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Biometric verification of the candidate can be captured at the exam centres. Thus, candidates are advised not to apply anything like ink, chemical, etc. on their hands.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by the same.
Frequently Asked Questions: SBI PO Admit Card 2021
Here, we have enlisted some of the frequently asked questions related to the SBI PO Admit Card 2021. Candidates must read these questions and answers to clear out their doubts regarding the same subject.
| Q. When is the SBI PO Admit Card for Prelims is releasing? |
A. The SBI PO Mains admit card 2021 will be released tentatively 1st /2nd week November 2021.
| Q. What should we do if the details on the admit are incorrect? |
A. Candidates should immediately report to the authorities in case of any discrepancy or missing details.
|Q. What are the proofs required along with admit card on exam date?|
A. Candidates need one original photo ID proof along with admit card for verification.
| Q. How to download SBI PO 2021 Hall Ticket? |
A. Candidates should visit the official website and enter their registration number and password or date of birth.
| Q. What are the barred items during the exam? |
A. Candidates are not supposed to carry barred items such as food items, electronic devices, digital watches, printed materials etc.
We have now provided you with all the details on SBI PO Call Letter 2021. As the admit card is available, make sure that you download it at the earliest rather than postponing it to the last date. Also, start preparing for the upcoming SBI PO 2021 main exam. Go through the SBI PO Syllabus and SBI PO Exam Pattern to start with. As you continue with your SBI PO Preparation, you can attempt free SBI PO Mock Tests on Embibe. Taking these tests will help you identify and rectify your mistakes and improve your performance. Make sure that you take these tests on a regular basis to score better in the upcoming exams.
Pro Tip: Embibe offers interactive learning videos and topic-wise practice questions for various exams. Through the world’s most intelligent AI-based educational platform we offer calibrated feedback based on your performance and guarantees improvement in days. Take our free mock test today
We hope this detailed article on SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card 2021 helps you. If you have any queries, please ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.11 Views