SBI PO Admit Card 2020: The State Bank of India will release the SBI Admit Card on the official website. The SBI PO recruitment consists of multiple selection stages and separate admit card/ call letter will be released for each stage. All the candidates successfully applying for SBI PO post will be eligible to download the SBI PO Hall Ticket. SBI PO admit card dates are to be announced along with the SBI PO Recruitment Notification.
The officials will first release the Pre-Exam Training Admit Card followed by the Prelims online exam admit card. Candidates can download the SBI PO Call Letter by entering their ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’/ ‘Date of Birth’. In this article, we have provided all the information on SBI PO Admit Card for Pre-Exam Training, Prelims, Mains and Interview. Read on to find out!
SBI PO Admit Card 2020
Before getting into the details of SBI PO Admit Card, let’s have an overview of SBI PO 2020 exam:
|Name of the Exam||SBI PO 2020 Examination|
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Selection Stages||Prelims, Mains, Group Exercise & Interview|
|Mode of Admit Card Release||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
SBI PO Admit Card Dates
SBI will announce the admit card release date and the exam schedule along with the SBI PO 2020 notification. Check the tentative exam dates from the table below:
|Release of Official Notification||June 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||July Last Week, 2020|
|Last Date to Download Admit Card||To Be Notified|
|SBI PO 2020 Prelims Exam||August 2020|
How To Download SBI PO Admit Card 2020?
The SBI PO Hall Ticket will only be released through online mode. Candidates must visit the official website to download the admit card. Check the steps to download the admit card from below.
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website – sbi.co.in
- – 2nd Step: Click on the link ‘Careers’ present on the right-hand side of the page. (Refer to the image below)
- – 3rd Step: Click on the link ‘Latest Announcement’ and look for the option ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers’. (Refer to the image below)
- – 4th Step: Click on the link ‘Online Preliminary Examination Call Letter’. A new page will open.
- – 5th Step: Enter your ‘Registration Number’/ ‘Roll Number’, ‘Password’/ ‘Date of Birth’ and ‘Captcha Code’. Then click on the ‘Login’ button.
- – 6th Step: The admit card will be displayed. Go through the details and download the admit card. Take a few printouts for future reference.
Stages Of SBI PO 2020 Call Letter
SBI PO Call Letter is released separately for multiple stages. Check the stage-wise admit card details from below:
SBI PO Pre-Exam Training Admit Card: The Pre-Exam Training admit card is issued to the SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates. Candidates will have to opt for the Pre-Exam Training during the online registration process to get the admit card.
SBI PO Prelims Admit Card: The call letter for the online Preliminary exam will be issued to all the candidates who have successfully applied for the SBI PO 2020 exam.
SBI PO Mains Admit Card: SBI will issue the Mains exam call letter to the candidates qualifying the Prelims exam as per the cutoff set by the officials.
SBI PO Group Discussion & Personal Interview Admit Card: Once the candidate has qualified the mains exam by securing the required Cutoff marks, the admit card for Group Discussion & Interview will be issued.
Details Mentioned On SBI PO Admit Card 2020
Candidates must go through the details mentioned in the call letter and ensure that all the details are correct. If not, contact the authorities for rectification to avoid any last-minute complication. The details are mentioned on your SBI PO Call Letter are as follow:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No./ Registration No.
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Specified space for thumb impression and signature
- Date & Time of the exam
- Name & Address of the exam centre
- Specified space for invigilator’s signature
- Important Instructions
SBI PO Contact Details
If candidates are not able to download the admit card or in case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates will have to contact the official authority. The contact details are given below:
|Contact Number||022-22820427 (11 AM to 6 PM on working days)|
Documents Required SBI PO Admit Card 2020
Candidates will have to carry all the essentials to the exam hall. Go through the list below to check the details:
- Hardcopy of the SBI PO Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID Card
- A recent passport size photo affixed on your SBI PO Admit Card
- Caste/ PwD Certificate for Reservation Claim, if required
Candidates must also be aware of the Photo ID Proofs which can be carried for the verification purpose on the exam day. The list of valid ID proofs are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- Bank’s Passbook (with duly attested photograph)
- Valid Photo Identity Card Issued by School/ College
SBI PO Admit Card 2020: Barred Items
Below is the list of barred items, i.e., things not permitted at the exam centre. Make sure that you do not carry them and also go through the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Food items, opened or packed.
- Pencil boxes, geometry box, writing pads, log books etc.
- Any printed material apart from the SBI PO admit card and the Photo ID card.
- Digital wristwatch and analogue watches.
- Electronic devices, including mobile phones, calculators, scanning devices, cameras, Bluetooth devises, etc.
SBI PO Call Letter 2020: Key Points
Go through the important points mentioned below:
- It is compulsory to carry the hardcopy of the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof (in original).
- After downloading the admit card, go through all the details mentioned on it. In case of any discrepancy, report to the official authority at the earliest.
- Name, photo, Date of birth and other essential details mentioned at Admit card should match with the photo ID proof.
- The photo and other details on the e-admit card printout and the ID proof must be clear and legible.
- Candidates must report to the exam centre as per the reporting time. Late candidates will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Biometric verification of the candidate can be capture at the exam centres. Thus, candidates are advised not to apply any external matter like mehandi, ink, chemical, etc on their hands.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by the same.
We have now provided you with all the details on SBI PO Call Letter 2020. Once the admit card is available, make sure that you download the admit card at the earliest rather than postponing it to the last date. Also, start preparing for the upcoming SBI PO 2020 exam. Go through the SBI PO Syllabus and SBI PO Exam Pattern to start with. Continuing with your SBI PO Preparation, you can attempt free SBI PO Mock Tests on Embibe. Taking these tests will help you acknowledge and rectify your mistakes and improve your performance. Make sure that you take these tests on a regular basis to score better in the upcoming exams.
We hope this detailed article on SBI PO Call Letter 2020 helps you. If you have any query, please drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.335 Views