The SBI PO Admit Card 2019 for the online preliminary examination was released @ sbi.co.in on May 17 | Aspirants can download the SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2019 till June 9. The SBI PO Admit Card 2019 will be issued only to those who have successfully registered for SBI PO 2019. The SBI PO 2019 preliminary exam will be conducted on 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the SBI PO Admit Card 2019. More information regarding SBI PO Prelims Exam Admit Card 2019 is given below.
Latest update on SBI PO Admit Card 2019: The SBI PO Prelims Exam Admit Card 2019 has been released on May 17, 2019. The last date to download the admit card of SBI PO Prelims is June 09, 2019. Download now @ sbi.co.in
Candidates planning to appear in the upcoming SBI PO 2019 exam can find complete details regarding the SBI PO Admit Card 2019 here. With respect to the latest official update, we will provide you with complete information regarding the SBI PO prelims admit card 2019.
SBI PO Admit Card 2019
The SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Notification was released on 1st April 2019, announcing 2000 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer. Additionally, 133 posts are available for LD, VI, HI, D & E category candidates, according to the official notification released on sbi.co.in. The Admit Card of SBI PO Prelims has been released. Read on to know the steps to download the SBI PO admit card 2019.
How to download SBI PO Admit Card 2019?
- 1st Step: Go the official website of SBI: sbi.co.in
- 2nd Step: Go to the top right corner of the screen and click on “CAREERS Click Here”.
- 3rd Step: Click on “Latest Announcements” and go to the “Recruitment of Probationary Officers” notice.
- 4th Step: Click on the “Download Online Preliminary Examination Call Letter” option.
- 5th Step: Open the link and enter your Registration Number/ Roll No., Password/ Date of Birth and Captcha code.
- 6th Step: Click on the “Login” button.
- 7th Step: Your SBI PO Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- 8th Step: Download your Admit Card of SBI PO Prelims and print out a few copies for future reference.
Details Mentioned on SBI PO Admit Card 2019
The following details will be mentioned on your SBI PO Admit Card 2019. Please ensure that all the details are correct. If not, contact the authorities for rectification to avoid any last minute complication.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No./ Registration No.
- Date & Time of the exam
- Address of the designated exam centre
- List of documents to be carried on the exam date
- Guidelines related to the exam & call letter
- Specified space for thumb impression and signature of the candidate
- Specified space for invigilator’s signature
Documents Required along with SBI PO Admit Card 2019
- A recent passport size photo affixed on your SBI PO Admit Card 2019
- A Photo Identity Card (i.e., Voter ID/ Driving License/ Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card/ etc.)
- Caste Certificate for Reservation Claim, if required
SBI PO Admit Card 2019 – Barred Items
Below is the list of barred items, i.e., things not permitted at the exam centre.
- Food items, opened or packed.
- Pencil boxes, geometry box, writing pads, log books etc.
- Any printed material apart from the SBI PO admit card and the Photo ID card.
- Digital wristwatch and analogue watches.
- Electronic devices, including mobile phones, calculators, scanning devices, cameras, Bluetooth devises, etc.
SBI PO Admit Card 2019 – General Instructions
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- Without the SBI PO Admit Card and identity, proof candidates will not be allowed to take up the examination.
- Aspirants are advised to wear half sleeves but not having big buttons or any badge, brooches etc.
- After downloading SBI PO Call Letter one must ensure that the information mentioned on the Admit Card is accurate.
- The name and Date of birth mentioned at Admit card should match word by word with the photo id proof.
- Candidates must carry a ballpoint pen to the exam hall.
SBI PO Admit Card 2019 | Important Dates
|SBI PO 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Online Registration (including Editing/ Modification of Application)||2nd – 22nd April 2019|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||2nd – 22nd April 2019|
|Admit Card of SBI PO Prelims Download||17th May – 9th June 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Exam Date||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Exam Result||1st week of July 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Main Examination||2nd week of July 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Main Exam Date||20th July 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Main Exam Result||3rd week of August 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview||4th week of August 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Group Exercises & Interview Date||September 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
SBI PO Admit Card 2019 | Contact Details
For any discrepancy in your SBI PO Admit Card 2019, you can contact the SBI Helpdesk.
Contact No.: 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days)
Official website: sbi.co.in
We hope this detailed article on SBI PO Admit Card 2019 helps you. If you have any query pertaining to SBI PO Admit Card 2019, please drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest updates!