RBI Grade B Books 2019: The Reserve Bank Of India will conduct RBI Grade B Examination for the recruitment of Assistant Managers for various posts under RBI. The officials are expected to release RBI Grade B Recruitment Notification tentatively in the month of April 2019.
With the few days left for the RBI Grade B exam, candidates must have a proper preparation plan. In order to start your preparation, one must have a detailed RBI Grade B Syllabus along with the best RBI Grade B books to refer. So here is a detailed article on RBI Grade B Books. Read on to find out the best RBI Grade B Books for Preparation.
RBI Grade B Books
RBI Grade B exam comprises of two phases ie., Phase – 1 & Phase 2. Those candidates who clear both the exams that is phase 1 & phase 2 examination will be called for the final interview. So before getting into the details of RBI Grade B Books, let’s have an overview of RBI Grade B exam phases:
- Phase 1: RBI Grade B Prelims
- Phase 2: RBI Grade B Mains
- Phase 3: Personal Interview
Candidates who qualify in all the 3 stages will be appointed as RBI Grade B Officer under RBI. So in order to get a good score in all the three phases, candidates must have proper RBI Grade B books to refer. The stage-wise RBI Grade B books are given below:
RBI Grade B Books For Phase 1
The RBI Grade B books for Phase 1 is listed below:
RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude Book:
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by RS Aggarwal
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics by M.Tyra
- Data Interpretation Magical Books Series
RBI Grade B Reasoning Books
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K Pandey
- Verbal & Non – Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwali
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma
RBI Grade B English Books
- High School English Grammar by Wren and Martin
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by Dr. R.S Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal
- Objective English by Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Rani Sinha (McGraw Hill Publications)
RBI Grade B Books For General Awareness
- Manorama Yearbook 2017 by Manorma Publications
- India 2017 by publications division – I&B Ministry
- Macroeconomics by NCERT
- Banking Awareness for SBI/IBPS Bank Clerk/PO/SO/RRB & RBI exams by RPH Publications
- The Hindu Newspaper
General RBI Grade B Books For Phase I
- Reserve Bank of India Grade ‘B’ Officers Phase-1 Exam 2017 by Arihant
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Officers Grade ‘B’ (Phase-I) Exam Goalpost Solved Papers & Practice Tests by Wiley
- RBI Grade – B Officer’s Online Exam Phase – I Objective Type Practice workbook – English by Kiran Publishers
- RBI Reserve Bank of India Grade (B) Officers Phase I Recruitment Examination 2017 Solved Papers by GKP
RBI Grade B Books For Phase 2
The section-wise RBI Grade B books for phase 2 are listed below:
RBI Grade B Books For Economic & Social Issues:
- 1. Indian Economy: Uma Kapila. (Series of Books)
- 2. Indian Economy: Mishra Puri. (Latest Edition)
- 3. Growth And Development: Devraj Ray
- 4. Sociology: C.N. Shankar Rao
- 1. Economic Times
- 2. Hindu
- 3. Business Standard
- 1. Economic and Political Weekly
- 2. Southern Economist
- 3. Yojana
- 4. Business India
- 5. RBI Bulletins
- 1. World Development Report
- 2. Economic Survey of India
RBI Grade B Books For Finance & Management
- a. An introduction to Economics – A W Stonier and DC Hauge
- b. Monetary Theory and Public Policy – Kenneth Kurihara
- c. Indian Economy – Mishra and Puri
- d. Indian Economy – R. Dutt and KPM Sundaram
- e. Economic Growth and Development – Mayer and Baldwin
- f. Major economic newspapers and Economic and Political Weekly
- g. Public Finance – K K Andley and Sundaram h. Financial Management – Prasanna Chandra
RBI Grade B Books For Economics:
- a. Microeconomics, Student Value Edition (8th edition) by Robert Pindyck, Daniel Rubinfeld
- b. Intermediate Microeconomics: A Modern Approach (8th edition) by Hal R. Varian
- c. Macroeconomics (2011) by Rudiger Dornbusch, Stanley Fisher, Richard Starz
- d. Macroeconomics by N. Gregory Mankiw, (Seventh Edition),
- e. International Economics (2013) by Domimick Salvatore
- f. International Economics (2011) by Paul Krugman and Maurics Obstfeld
- g. International Finance and Open Economy Macroeconomics (1993) by Francisco L. Rivera Batiz, Luis A. Rivera- Batiz
- h. Public Finance in Theory and Practice (1989) by Richard Abel Musgrave and Peggy B. Musgrave
- i. The Concise Oxford Companion to Economics in India, Edited by Kaushik Basu & Annemie Maertens
- j. Indian Economy since Independence (2014) edited by Uma Kapila
- k. Indian Economy: Performance and Policies (2015) edited by Uma Kapila l. India Development Report (2015) edited by S. Mahendra Dev
RBI Grade B Books For Statistics:
- 1. Atkinson, K.E. (1989): An Introduction to Numerical Analysis, Wiley.
- 2. Bhat, B.R. (2007): Modern Probability Theory, New Age International.
- 3. Cochran, William G. (1977): Sampling Techniques. John Wiley and Sons, New York
- 4. Das, M.N. and N. C. Giri (1986): Design and Analysis of Experiments. Wiley Eastern Ltd.
- 5. Draper, N.R. and H. Smith (1998): Applied Regression Analysis, John Wiley & Sons.
- 6. Goon, A.M., M. K. Gupta and B. Dasgupta (2001): Fundamentals of Statistics. (2 Vols.), World Press, Kolkata.
- 7. Gibbons, J.D. & S. Chakrabarti (2007): Non-parametric Statistical Inference, Chapman and Hall.
- 8. Gupta, S.C. and V. K. Kapoor (2007): Fundamentals of Mathematical Statistics, Sultan Chand and Sons.
- 9. Gupta, S.C. and V. K. Kapoor (2008): Fundamentals of Applied Statistics, Sultan Chand and Sons.
- 10. Hollander Myles and Douglas A. Wolfe (2006): Non-Parametric Statistical method, Wiley.
- 11. Kshirsagar, A.M. (1983): A Course in Linear Models Marcel Dekker, New York.
- 12. Montgomery, D. C. (2008): Design and Analysis of Experiments, John Wiley and Sons.
- 13. Montgomery, D.C., E. A. Peck and G. G. Vining(2006): Introduction to Linear Regression Analysis, John Wiley and Sons.
- 14. Murthy, M.N. (1967): Sampling Theory and Methods. Statistical Publishing Society, Kolkata.
- 15. Rajaraman, V. (2010): Fundamentals of Computers, Prentice-Hall India.
- 16. Rohatgi, V. K., and A. K. Md. Ehsanes Saleh (2009): An Introduction to Probability and Statistics, John Wiley and Sons.
- 17. Saxena, H.C. (2005): Finite Differences and Numerical Analysis, S. Chand and Co.
- 18. Silberschatz, A., H. F. Korth and S. Sudarshan (1997): Database System Concepts, McGraw-Hill.
- 19. Sinha, P.K. (2010): Computer Fundamentals, University Science Press.
- 20. Sukhatme, P.V., B. V. Sukhatme, S. Sukhatme and C. Asok (1984): Sampling Theory of Surveys with Applications, Iowa State University Press, Iowa, USA.
- 21. Swaroop, K., P. K. Gupta and M. M. Singh (1985): Operations Research, Sultan Chand and Sons.
- 22. Taha, H.A. (1982). Operations Research: An Introduction, Macmillan Publishing Company
Now that you are provided all the necessary information regarding RBI Grade B Books for preparation. Candidates can also take free Bank Mock Test on Embibe as the RBI Grade B exam has similar sections to that of banking exams. With the help of these mock tests, you can easily to elevate your preparation.
We hope this detailed article on RBI Grade B books is helpful. If you have any query regarding this article or RBI Grade B Books, reach us through the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.