SSC CGL Result 2019: The SSC CGL Result for Tier 2 has been declared on October 25, 2019. The objective type exam was conducted on September 11, 2019, to September 14, 2019. All candidates who appeared for the exam can now check the result from the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in. Candidates who have successfully qualified the Tier 2 exams are now required to appear for the Tier 3 exam.
A total of 5,009 candidates have qualified for the Tier-III exam for the post of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer. While 2,672 candidates have qualified for the Tier-III exam for the post of Junior Statistical Officer. And 50,250 candidates have been qualified for other posts than Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, and Junior Statistical Officer.
- SSC CGL Tier-II Result Released.
- SSC CGL Tier – I Marks Uploaded by the officials on August 26, 2019. Click here to check your SSC CGL Tier – I Marks. Click here to read the official SSC CGL Uploading of marks official PDF
- SSC CGL Tier 1 2019 result released – Check Here
SSC CGL Result 2018-19
|SSC CGL Result for the post||Tier 2 Result link|
|Other Post||Click Here|
SSC CGL Result: Overview
SSC CGL exam is conducted in four stages as tabulated below:
|Tier I||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier II||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
The SSC CGL result 2018 will be shared separately for the four stages. The SSC CGL result for Tier II has been declared yesterday, October 26, 2019. Only those applicants who obtain marks equal to or above the SSC CGL cutoff score will qualify the exam.
How to Check SSC CGL Result?
The SSC CGL merit list has been declared online on the official website of SSC. We bring you the detailed steps to check your SSC CGL result 2018-19. You will be able to check your SSC CGL result as soon as it gets released on the website by following the steps as under:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in.
- – 2nd Step: Now click on the “Result” button from the top of the page.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the link provided for SSC CGL result for Tier 1.
- – 4th Step: Your SSC CGL result will open in a PDF.
- – 5th Step: Now, press Ctrl+F key.
- – 6th Step: Enter your name/roll number in the space and press Enter.
- – 7th Step: If your name appears on the list then you have qualified in the exam.
- – 8th Step: Download the SSC CGL merit list and take its print out for future reference.
It is to be noted that the SSC CGL merit list will not be released offline.
Details Mentioned On SSC CGL Merit List
The SSC CGL merit list or SSC CGL result 2018 will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Name of the Exam
- Serial Number
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Qualifying status of the Candidate (Yes/No)
SSC CGL Result 2018-19: SSC CGL Cutoff Marks
SSC CGL cutoff is the minimum marks that candidates must secure so as to get through the examination. Candidates should obtain marks higher than or equal to that of the SSC CGL cutoff marks in order to move to the next stage. Candidates who clear the SSC CGL cutoff for Tier 1 will be eligible to appear for Tier 2. The SSC CGL cutoff score depends upon the following factors:
- Maximum marks secured in the exam
- Total number of applicants appeared for the exam
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Number of qualified candidates
- Number of vacancies
SSC CGL 2018-19: Important Dates
Check out the table below for the schedule of SSC CGL 2018-19:
|SSC CGL Tier- I Exam||June 4 – 13 & 19, 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier- I Result||August 20, 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier- II Exam||September 11 – 13, 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier- II Result||To be updated soon|
|SSC CGL Tier- III (Descriptive) Exam||29th December 2019|
More than a lakh of candidates appear for the SSC CGL exam every year. The competition is fierce and candidates need to work really hard to clear the examination and get selected. In order to get through the minimum score required to pass the exam, you need to focus on SSC CGL preparation.
Candidates should know that the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will analyze the answers of each candidate with that of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right or wrong answers. If it is found that the answers have been shared and the scores secured are not genuine, the conducting body holds the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates without any notice and the SSC CGL Result of such candidates will be withheld.
If you have any query regarding this article on SSC CGL Result 2018-19, do let us know about it in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.