SSC CGL Application Form | The Online registration for SSC Combined Graduate Level begin on 22nd October 2019. Candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam. SSC CGL Online Application starts from 22nd October and the Online Application for SSC CGL 2019 ends on 25th November 2019. Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official website of ssc.nic.in. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. In this post, candidates can check here all details about SSC CGL Application Form.
SSC CGL Application Form | Overview
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Exam Date||23rd October to 25th Novemner|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Category||SSC CGL Application Form|
SSC CGL Application Form | Online Registration
The online registration for SSC CGL 2019 exam will start on 22nd October 2019 and the last date to apply online is 25th November 2019 . Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official website of www.ssconline.nic.in. Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Fee Challan form will be generated online.
SSC CGL Application Form | How to Apply
Aspirants must have a valid and active email id. SSC will use this id to send the registration number, password, exam date, venue etc. Application Procedure for SSC CGL Exam includes two phases as SSC CGL Part 1 Registration & SSC CGL Part 2 Registration.
Part -I Registration – Aspirants have to fill basic details and posts preferences.
Part -II Registration – Applicants have to enter payment details, upload scanned signature & photograph.
SSC CGL Application Form | Part -I Registration
- Visit the official website http://ssconline.nic.in/
- On the main page click on Examination-Part I Registration.
- Click on the ‘Online form click here’ link and the application form for the Part-I Registration will be open
- Fill all mandatory information like Select Centre and Code, Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, postal address etc.
- Fill the post preference order (refer to SSC CGL Post Preference 2019)
- After that click on I Agree button.
After submission of Part I of the application form, a registration no. and password will be generated to complete the Part II Registration.
SSC CGL Application Form | Part -II Registration
- Visit the official website ssconline.nic.in
- On the main page click on the Examination-Part II Registration.
- Enter the registration no. and password, which was generated after the submission of Part I of the application form.
- Applicants will get the option of Making Online or Offline Payment and Uploading Scanned Photo and Signature.
- Pay the application fees either via online mode or via offline mode
- In online method – Credit Cards/ Debit card/ Net Banking etc, and you will directly be stepped up to the second phase that is “uploading scanned photo and signature”.
- In the offline method, a Challan form will be generated. Aspirants should take the printed challan to any SBI Branch for Payment of application fees. You must note down the Transaction Number given by the bank.
How to upload Documents in SSC CGL Application Form
|Check Out the Instructions for uploading photograph and signature||The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 4 kb and less than 12 kb with a resolution of 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height.|
|The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with a resolution of 40-pixel width by 60-pixel height.|
|The aspirants find that he has made some mistake while entering details in the registration part, he has the option of editing the registration part.|
|The aspirants should log in to default page and use option ‘view/edit Registration’ by filling in date of birth, registration number, and password.|
SSC CGL Application Form | Application Fee
|Application Fee Details
|The application fee for SSC CGL is Rs. 100/-|
|No fee is required to be paid by female, ST, SC, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen applicants.|
|Applications fee should be paid only via SBI challan or via SBI net Banking or any other bank/Credit/Debit Card.|
|For paying the Application fee in cash, applications should be taken a hard copy of challan generated online after the completion the SSC CGL 2019 Part-1 registration|
|After paying the application fee in any branch of SBI, continue with the CGL Part – II registration 2019.|
|Aspirants who want to pay the online application fee may go directly to part –II registration after completing the part –I registration process.|
SSC CGL Application Form | Age Relaxation
|Gen +PH||10 Years|
|OBC + PH||13 Years|
|SC/CT + PH||15 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 Years|
SSC CGL Application Form – Important Dates
|Events||SSC CGL Important Dates|
|Release of SSC CGL 2019 Notification||22nd October 2019|
|SSC CGL Application 2019 Dates||22nd October to 25th November 2019|
|SSC CGL Application 2019 Fee||22nd October to 27th November 2019|
|SSC CGL Admit Card||February 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam||2nd March to 11th March 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam||22nd June 2020 to 25th June 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-III Exam||22nd June 2020 to 25th June 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam||To be Announced|
We hope this detailed article on SSC CGL Application Form helps you. For any query related to SSC CGL Application Form or exams in general, drop a comment below and we will get back to you.